The Icon

United States

#82229 May 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you own are your mother/wife, your sister/lover/daughter and your niece/lover/daughter. You sick inbred pervert. Don't you have some female family member to go molest you pervert. LMFAO
Given his constant references to homosexuality I think he prefers the male members...in more ways then one.
The Icon

United States

#82230 May 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely nothing! You don't need any help from John Boehner being clueless.....you do it all by yourself.

CHEERS!
So true! Well said Norton.
The Icon

United States

#82231 May 13, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Whoa! Obama’s Twitter Account Includes a “Fallen Eagle”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/05/subli...
Just disgusting. What else can you say anti it.

“If It Is Possible”

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#82232 May 13, 2013
<<<<<<< <Lookie Lookie. I gat a badge just like DannyBoy. I could get all the same ones he has if I just begged for props from others, visited 100 threads a day, posted a 100 comments a day, look at all the adds, give props to others, share links, visit different forums that qualify, and visit different forums with a star to spell out the word "Topix". What a life he must have! LMMFAO
bojangls

United States

#82233 May 13, 2013
dont matter they blow all the money on ho's n coke
mEAT me in st louie Louie

Chesterfield, MO

#82234 May 14, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<<<<<<< <Lookie Lookie. I gat a badge just like DannyBoy. I could get all the same ones he has if I just begged for props from others, visited 100 threads a day, posted a 100 comments a day, look at all the adds, give props to others, share links, visit different forums that qualify, and visit different forums with a star to spell out the word "Topix". What a life he must have! LMMFAO
What your really saying in this SAD pitiful post, is you have NO Life !!!!
YOU STALKING TOPIX POSTERS = TOTAL LOSER
LMMFAO
Enough said!
mEAT me in st louie Louie

Chesterfield, MO

#82235 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just disgusting. What else can you say anti it.
Yes ...we agree...you are totally DISGUSTING !!!!

What else can I say?
I OWN YOU

LMMFAO
The Icon

United States

#82236 May 14, 2013
replaytime wrote:
But unless you get the mystical power to be able to control people on an internet forum, or you are stalked by everyone who replies to you or mentions your name in a post, or you think others are psychos even though you have been obsessed with someone for 3 years and think everyone is that person, you will never be as cool as DannyBoy. He is the ultimate in forum coolness.

You also need to have an idiot from St Louis to game point all your posts and you need to be married to someone with initials YDD.

Until you can do all that you'll just have to be regular old you.
Lost Ur Marbles

Saint Louis, MO

#82238 May 14, 2013
mEAT me in st louie Louie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ...we agree...you are totally DISGUSTING !!!!

What else can I say?
I OWN YOU

LMMFAO
Please....don't say anything else. Oh, and you are not funny...stop trying so hard.
Alex the MAN

Ava, MO

#82239 May 14, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
WHITES ATTACKED BY BLACKS FOR WALKING
'What you got in your pockets, crackers? This is our street'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/whites-attacked-by...
One Real Commie spreading Lie's and Poorly Veiled Racism
If You are Gonna Be Racist at Least Be a stand human being about it
Tool
OH and the real Commies and the real Nazis did that too. We all know how that turned out.
Comazi Tool

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82241 May 14, 2013
Park Hills is FLAT RIVER wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTN: Westboro Baptist Church, If you're looking for a new leader, GunGrabber is your MAN
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! GAME POINT!

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#82242 May 14, 2013
replaytime wrote:
The main forum hangout for The idiot DanFromSmithville. He goes into a thread, spews out crap to people and what they think all to gain points. His Bud Chilli Hangs out there too.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution
You are incredibly stupid. Do your really think anybody on here even cares where I go when I am not on this thread. Apparently you do, but I doubt anybody else does.

What the hell is wrong with you? High school education. Maybe military service. My guess if so, undistinguished. Now you just hang around like a barfly on this thread screaming for attention.

You are a pathetic loser and you show it everytime you post. No one here can help you. You are a lost cause.
The Icon

United States

#82243 May 14, 2013
So it begins....

Liberty Hospital laying off 129 employees, blames ObamaCare

http://www.kctv5.com/story/22245867/liberty-h...

This is only the beginning of what will come over the next 6 months because of this pile of crap called ObamaCare.

The only question is how many millions of people are going to lose their jobs over this.

Even Democrats are fretting over ObamaCare

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/obamaca...

Of course the system leeches like we have on here are still excited they will get yet another tax payer funded freebie while they sit around all day on their lazy asses saying "game point I own you" to everyone.
The Icon

United States

#82244 May 14, 2013
SISSYfromSmithville where you at at 8:30 AM today?

I have a pretty good idea...

Lenexa police search for man who reportedly flashed middle schoolers

http://www.kctv5.com/story/22248774/lenexa-po...

That's pretty sick dude, but not surprising from someone like you.
The Icon

United States

#82245 May 14, 2013
Pa. Abortion Dr Gets Life in Prison

http://news.yahoo.com/convicted-pa-abortion-d...

I was really hoping this sickfuck would get the death penalty but life with no parole isn't bad. Given what they do to people in prison who do things to children, something SISSYfromSmithville can attest to, his life will be a living hell.

#82246 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
So they are trying to blame Benghazi on Mitt Romney now?? They are really getting desperate.
Who do they blame the Boston bombings on, Condalezza Rice?
Maybe the 1993 WTC bombing was Bob Doles fault?
They are the saddest most pathetic and despicable bunch of people this country has ever seen.
This post of yours makes no sense whatsoever. I suppose that is because you are dithpickable! dithpicable!

At least -- I can award you the "Topix 'Truth in Propaganda' Award"! At least you openly admit with your screen name that YOU CON!

#82247 May 14, 2013
Park Hills IS FLAT RIVER wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN....My responce (like the nations) to your pretend anger and indignation...LOL
Bengazi is soooo like Solyndra-gate!
better luck next time...hahahahahahaha
CHEERS ;)
Ah, hahahahahahaha! "Solyndra-gate"! ROFL!

President Obama has been elected to his second term in office. The Neo-CONs would drop this issue like a hot brick except for the fact that they are scared silly -- knowing that Hillary is going to kick their butz in 2016 the same way that President Obama kicked Romney's!

"Benghazi-gate" is the ONLY thing they have to propagandize about, and they are going to beat it to death for 3 1/2 years until everyone is tired of hearing about it.

#82248 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if they let you outside where you are institutionalized at, but the next time you get to go outside I want you to do something. Find a pile of dog turds. Look at that pile of dog turds and ponder this, they have more importance in this world then you or your opinion has.
Game point, I own you, cheers! you stupidf**k.
Not only idiocy, but vulgarity too!

"I-CON" cons again!

#82249 May 14, 2013
GOP STUPID LOSERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeanine Pirro is Having the Worst Week Ever
That thud you heard this afternoon? The jaws of Jeanine Pirro's campaign staffers. It turns out that Republican candidate for NY State Attorney General Pirro is under state and federal criminal investigation. WNBC's Jonathan Dienst had the scoop: State and federal agencies were looking into whether Pirro eavesdropped on her husband, who she suspected might be cheating on her.(Well, he did father a love child a couple years into their marriage.)
So she asked her good friend, former NYC Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik (yes, that Bernard Kerik who lost the Homeland Security nomination over nanny issues and who pleaded guilty to accepting a $200,000 "gift" of home renovations) about planting a bug on her husband's boat last summer.
Sources told NewsChannel 4 that in one conversation, Pirro complained that one of Kerik's employees was reluctant to board Albert Pirro's boat.
Jeanine Pirro suggests, "We can just simply say, if there is an issue, that I am redecorating it for our anniversary. She complains that Keriks man is,uncomfortable with that.
Kerik responded by saying,But Jeanine, Im having the same f------g problem with everybody. Everybody is panic stricken because its you. Ive gone out on a limb. I had two other people looking at this. Its a problem.
Pirro said,What am I supposed to do, Bernie? Watch him f--k her every night? What am I supposed to do? I can go on the boat. Ill put the f-----g thing on myself.
Minutes later, Kerik called a contact at Giuliani Partners, former Mayor Rudy Giulianis consulting firm, asking him to find a recording device, according to documents.
Wow - you do not want to get Jeanine Pirro mad. Also - ooh, now Giuliani Partners is involved! And to think, the only reason why Pirro and Kerik's conversation was recorded was because of the federal investigation into Kerik's activities! Way to pick your friends. Also, Pirro implied if it weren't for her husband (who was found guilty of trying to hide $1.2 million in 2000), she'd be able to "move to the governor's mansion" and also called the attorney general race a "been there, done that kind of thing.(Pirro was hoping to run against Hillary Clinton for the Senate, until Republican party bosses told her "no way" and pushed her into the AG race.)
GREAT POST!

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!
-- Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.

Give it up, Jeanine! Everyone is on to your tricks.

#82250 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Some interesting reads. Really makes you sick to your stomach what this administration is all about.
Just this morning I saw a video out of Syria that shows am FSA cutting the heart out of a dead SAA soldier then eating it. These are the people that the Obama admin is sending our tax dollars to. Nothing but scumbag savages. Al Queda is also supporting the FSA, so apparently we are now on the same side as Al Queda.
"I-CON" continues to CON.(At least he has warned us.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min red and right 171,682
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Rut 72,154
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Devil Kyle Obama ... 34,856
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 39 min Justaminute 81,760
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 40 min The WB 62,108
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 43 min Stray- Dog 3,687
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Not Landrieu 4,755
More from around the web