DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

United States

#81760 May 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you are uninformed, as usual:

April 30 Headline: "Chris Matthews Signs Long-Term Extension With MSNBC"

{QUOTE} Chris Matthews, who has been one of the most prominent hosts on MSNBC for more than a decade, has signed a new long-term deal with the network to continue his “Hardball” program, a network executive confirmed on Tuesday.

“Hardball” will continue to fill the 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. weekday hours on the channel. But in the new deal, Mr. Matthews will end his syndicated Sunday talk show,“The Chris Matthews Show,” in July.{END QUOTE}

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/01/business/me...

Oh, that YOU should be so "unemployed"! ROFL!_8-)
Apparently it is you who uninformed....
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/30/chris_matthew...

Regardless of whether it was cancelled or he quit, who cares, one crap show is gone and the other one will be to eventually.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

United States

#81761 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>Since "seriously" has admitted defeat and says that he is "moving on," I suspect that "Whatever" will also disappear. Even if there IS another actual poster using the name "Whatever," I doubt that he has the courage to face the massive intellectual challenge we represent without "Whatever" having the backup of "seriously."
ROFLMAO!! Look at the insecure Dawg trying masturbate his ego to his boyfriend Dan.

Why do you two always have to ask each other for reassurance?

I hope you can keep that spark after your impending nuptials.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

United States

#81762 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>FORGET you? I already have. You are just another Topix poster whom I OWNED, and you are easily forgettable. Another "notch" in my belt, as it were. I will see the notch, but forget who it represents, among all those other losers.
I guess someone who is stupid enough to think his posts count as 20 each is also stupid enough to be typing a post to a person in which he claims he has forgotten about that same person.

As usual Dawg has to reassure himself by saying that he owned someone. It's too bad saying it is all he can do, because when it comes to actually doing it, Seriously OWNED HIM BIGTIME!!!

Dawg is nothing more then words without actions that support them.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81763 May 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Prominent Host, HA! I don't know if he is 'dumb' or 'dumber'!...
Take your complaint about Chris Matthews being a "prominent host" up with the New York Times.

#81764 May 1, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! This from a person whose side bashes every Conservative talk host out there. Not only are you stupid Mr. My Posts Count as 20, you are also total hypocrite.
Hey Dawg, since his show was on in every house that gets MSNBC does one of his viewers count as 20 like your post totals?
I bet even if it did he still couldn't beat whoever is in Fox at the same time.
ROFLMAO!!!!
1. I rarely watch TV
2. I doubt that I could identify a photo of Chris Matthews
3. Don't blame me for everything "my side" does
4. You have pointed out that my posts count as 960 or some such number
5. Cite examples of my hypocrisy
6. Just because a "house" gets MSNBC, that does not mean that all the residents of that house are watching all the time.
7. My "house" does not get TV at all.
8. What does Matthews' popularity have to do with anything? Romney lost, President Obama won again. End of story.

(Wanna talk about Jon Stewart, liberal, who kicks azz over ALL of the conservative pundits, according to the Neilsen ratings?)

#81765 May 1, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently it is you who uninformed....
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/30/chris_matthew...
Regardless of whether it was cancelled or he quit, who cares, one crap show is gone and the other one will be to eventually.
Me? Uninformed? Perhaps you should read the headlines of YOUR OWN LINK:

{QUOTE from Salon} Chris Matthews to end The Chris Matthews Show
However, the host has forged a deal with MSNBC and will stay on as "Hardball" host {END Salon QUOTE}

(Note that is precisely what I posted earlier.)

Looks like you are a "little slow on the uptake"!
Nortons Rapture to Kolob

Saint Louis, MO

#81766 May 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Prominent Host, HA! I don't know if he is 'dumb' or 'dumber'!
CHEERS!
Norton, your back...how was the weather on Kolob?
CHEERS!
Nortons Rapture to Kolob

Saint Louis, MO

#81767 May 1, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Look at the insecure Dawg trying masturbate his ego to his boyfriend Dan.
Why do you two always have to ask each other for reassurance?
I hope you can keep that spark after your impending nuptials.
Wow you are one disturbed GAY conservaqueer!
U R A REAL Pussseeee

Saint Louis, MO

#81768 May 1, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
You're the HYDRANT DAWG pees on!!!
Dawg Deepthroats Matthews

Kansas City, MO

#81769 May 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg LOOOOOVVES to be humped by Chris Matthews. He especially loves to swallow the propaganda that Matthews ejaculates down Dawg's willing and hungry throat.
Norton Whips Dawgie

Kansas City, MO

#81770 May 1, 2013
Would love to Rapture Nortons Knob wrote:
<quoted text>
I want a line up of guys to shit down my throat til I have my fill.
So does dawg.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#81771 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Take your complaint about Chris Matthews being a "prominent host" up with the New York Times.
I am not complaining! I just made a true statement of my opinion. I don't care what the NY Times says. If you like to watch his crap......fine. I prefer to remain with Fox News where you get the truth. I agree they lean conservative because the liberals are messed up bigtime. Just wait......you will find out I am right.

P. S. I didn't visit Kolob........but you may end up there if you don't change your ways.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#81772 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
1. I rarely watch TV
2. I doubt that I could identify a photo of Chris Matthews
3. Don't blame me for everything "my side" does
4. You have pointed out that my posts count as 960 or some such number
5. Cite examples of my hypocrisy
6. Just because a "house" gets MSNBC, that does not mean that all the residents of that house are watching all the time.
7. My "house" does not get TV at all.
8. What does Matthews' popularity have to do with anything? Romney lost, President Obama won again. End of story.
(Wanna talk about Jon Stewart, liberal, who kicks azz over ALL of the conservative pundits, according to the Neilsen ratings?)
How many lies did you tell, Dawg?

CHEERS!
Paul Ryan COMES OUT

Saint Louis, MO

#81773 May 1, 2013
Dawg Deepthroats Matthews wrote:
Yellow Dawg LOOOOOVVES to be humped by Chris Matthews. He especially loves to swallow the propaganda that Matthews ejaculates down Dawg's willing and hungry throat.
Here choke on this you homobitch
BREAKING NEWS:

Paul Ryan supports gay Adoption...

looks like the Fundametalist extremists are going to loose another social issue...even romney signed GAY Marriage in MA...

I love watching conservaqueers fall down

hahahahahaha
Paul Ryan COMES OUT

Saint Louis, MO

#81774 May 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How many lies did you tell, Dawg?
CHEERS!
Lies = Republicans

#81775 May 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not complaining! I just made a true statement of my opinion. I don't care what the NY Times says. If you like to watch his crap ...... fine. I prefer to remain with Fox News where you get the truth. I agree they lean conservative because the liberals are messed up bigtime. Just wait ...... you will find out I am right.
P. S. I didn't visit Kolob ........ but you may end up there if you don't change your ways.
1. In your comment #81758, you said, "Prominent Host, HA! I don't know if he [Chris Matthews] is 'dumb' or 'dumber'!" ... and ... now ... you say "If you like to watch his crap." If that is not "complaining," exactly what IS it?

2. I said nothing about your visiting Kolob. And, since I am not a Mormon, I doubt that I "end up there."

#81776 May 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How many lies did you tell, Dawg?...
Are you implying that you never told a lie, "Norton"?

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#81777 May 1, 2013
Norton Whips Dawgie wrote:
<quoted text>So does dawg.
Norton, I am surprised that you would make two posts like this. It is completely out of character and disturbing. I hope this isn't the start of a trend for you.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#81778 May 1, 2013
I see that after I kicked Whatever's ass, he came on here and made 20 posts crying about his loser life and propositioning anyone that came on the thread. What a disgusting loser. I hope he gets the surgery soon. Maybe once he has his gender reassigned he will be happy at last and not posting his emotional meltdowns on here.

#81779 May 1, 2013
Before your last two attacks, I had intended to send you a link to a nice video which I think that you would like. After those attacks, I began to have second thoughts.

But ... having re-considered the situation, and because I am a good guy and am willing to overlook your attacks, I will send you the link anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

I think that is the Christian thing for me to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Ferry 160,498
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 28 min xxxrayted 33,904
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Abe 162,774
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Justaminute 78,404
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Not Landrieu 4,182
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 2 hr Mechanic_45 192
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Billy 62,657

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE