seriously

Houston, MO

#81670 Apr 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I was directing my comment to "seriously," I will be more than happy to point out that you have just verified what I said: I get credit for EVERY post which is made on EVERY Topix city forum on which the "Senate" thread is carried, throughout Missouri! Just LOOK next time I make a post, or even for THIS one, and you will see that my comment count is incremented on EVERY city forum! Duh! Statistics is not your strong suit (among many other suits), IS IT?
You just look more stupid every time you post about it. It is a forum that is state wide and in most cities and towns. It does not matter if it was nationwide. It is "ONE forum" and you get "ONE credit" to your comment total added when you post. Yes Dawg you have posted now 23,308 separate and single comments one at a time. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so stupid that rather than admitting you are wrong you just keep going and looking even more stupid. LMAO

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#81671 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Although I was directing my comment to "seriously," I will be more than happy to point out that you have just verified what I said: I get credit for EVERY post which is made on EVERY Topix city forum on which the "Senate" thread is carried, throughout Missouri! Just LOOK next time I make a post, or even for THIS one, and you will see that my comment count is incremented on EVERY city forum! Duh! Statistics is not your strong suit (among many other suits), IS IT?
With as close a relationship as those two have established, it is starting to become difficult to tell where one ends and the other begins. It is almost as if they have two backs.
Whatever

United States

#81672 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>Although I was directing my comment to "seriously," I will be more than happy to point out that you have just verified what I said: I get credit for EVERY post which is made on EVERY Topix city forum on which the "Senate" thread is carried, throughout Missouri! Just LOOK next time I make a post, or even for THIS one, and you will see that my comment count is incremented on EVERY city forum! Duh! Statistics is not your strong suit (among many other suits), IS IT?
Good grief are you a dumbshit. You make one post you get credit for one post, how many forums it shows up in has NO BEARING ON YOUR POST COUNT TOTAL

Are you trying to prove you are clueless idiot?

This is ONE FORUM, that shows up in every city in Missouri. It is not 960 different forums.

You look more and more stupid every time you post about this.
Whatever

United States

#81674 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You just look more stupid every time you post about it. It is a forum that is state wide and in most cities and towns. It does not matter if it was nationwide. It is "ONE forum" and you get "ONE credit" to your comment total added when you post. Yes Dawg you have posted now 23,308 separate and single comments one at a time. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so stupid that rather than admitting you are wrong you just keep going and looking even more stupid. LMAO
I'm not sure which is funnier, Dawgs original BS attempt, or that he keeps burying himself further and further. He is really stupid or he is such a compulsive liar that his natural instinct when he gets caught is to make it worse and worse on himself.

cops upset?

#81675 Apr 30, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning DFS...you make a good point! He certainly takes top honors there!! Such enthusiasm for self humiliation...and he does it so well!! WHATEVER---"RECEPTACLE FOR WHOEVER, WHENEVER, WHEREVER"...
I like that. It is catchy. It captures his essence in both philosophically and functionally.

I was dissapointed with his response to my posts of earlier today. He didn't seem to have any enthusiasm. It was almost as if he were phoning his posts in. You can tell he is still realing from the hazing, but the oomph isn't there. I hate to see a BOOT LIKCING MORON lose his enthusiasm. Maybe if he tried premarin, he might get his hormones back in balance.

cops upset?

#81676 Apr 30, 2013
I knew I smelled the stank of freshly LICKED BOOTS and gutless fear. Look who has dropped by on his way back from electro-shock therapy.

Those BOOTS were made for LICKING and here he is to get the salt off them for you seriously.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81677 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief are you a dumbshit. You make one post you get credit for one post, how many forums it shows up in has NO BEARING ON YOUR POST COUNT TOTAL
Are you trying to prove you are clueless idiot?
This is ONE FORUM, that shows up in every city in Missouri. It is not 960 different forums.
You look more and more stupid every time you post about this.
Looks like I am going to have to straighten you out again. The typical Topix forum refers to comments on one site, for ONE town. If there are indeed 960 different cities which display the "Senate" thread, then each one of them increments its comments every time a new comment is posted. Do you not UNDERSTAND what this means?
Whatever

United States

#81678 Apr 30, 2013
Warning, Smithville SISSY BOY emotional meltdown in progress.

Good to see I made him spend yet another entire day sitting at the computer refreshing over and over waiting on me. I got the crybaby sissy trained well.

ROFLMAO!!!
Whatever

United States

#81679 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>Looks like I am going to have to straighten you out again. The typical Topix forum refers to comments on one site, for ONE town. If there are indeed 960 different cities which display the "Senate" thread, then each one of them increments its comments every time a new comment is posted. Do you not UNDERSTAND what this means?
You are so freakin clueless it is beyond funny.

Here is a bigger shovel so you can bury yourself even deeper moron.
Whatever

United States

#81680 Apr 30, 2013
I'm sorry Dawg, apparently I'm the moron, you were right.
Math is not my strong suit.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81681 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Looks like I am going to have to straighten you out again. The typical Topix forum refers to comments on one site, for ONE town. If there are indeed 960 different cities which display the "Senate" thread, then each one of them increments its comments every time a new comment is posted. Do you not UNDERSTAND what this means?
You have posted over 38 percent of the comments on this thread. 23,309 of 76,508 have been made by you. You may be a little book smart like an autistic person but as far as just being smart and having common sense, you fall short and have none. Same as a life, you have none. You are an idiot. This thread is your life. I give you another year here and you will have 50 percent of the comments on this thread. LMFAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81682 Apr 30, 2013
OOOPs my bad. 32 percent of them are yours. But then again what's the difference for you will hit 38 percent by mid summer. LMFAO

#81683 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so freakin clueless it is beyond funny.
Here is a bigger shovel so you can bury yourself even deeper moron.
If you have a "bigger shovel," I suggest that you sit by the light of the fireplace and do arithmetic exercises on it like Abraham Lincoln did, so you can possible better understand some of these concepts.

#81684 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I'm sorry Dawg, apparently I'm the moron, you were right.
Math is not my strong suit.
<.snicker!.> Now THAT is a "revelation"! ROFL!
Whatever

United States

#81685 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You have posted over 38 percent of the comments on this thread. 23,309 of 76,508 have been made by you. You may be a little book smart like an autistic person but as far as just being smart and having common sense, you fall short and have none. Same as a life, you have none. You are an idiot. This thread is your life. I give you another year here and you will have 50 percent of the comments on this thread. LMFAO
Hello!! I'm sure he posts to other threads! His total post count is for all threads dip shyt! Why is that so hard to flipping understand?????
Did you hand count how many comments he made on this thread? THAT will give you his number of posts to THIS thread. Actually, go do that...maybe it will keep you busy for a while. Don't be a moron.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81686 Apr 30, 2013
And the voting thing just shows how insecure they are on this thread. They vote themselves up and others down. Weak little people thinking the voting thing is power. They do it every time. I laugh every time they do it for it just shows how lame and insecure they are. It is like a magnet to their little insecure pathetic little brain. Drawn to it like a moth to a flame. They can't not do it. LMFAO

#81687 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted over 38 percent of the comments on this thread. 23,309 of 76,508 have been made by you. You may be a little book smart like an autistic person but as far as just being smart and having common sense, you fall short and have none. Same as a life, you have none. You are an idiot. This thread is your life. I give you another year here and you will have 50 percent of the comments on this thread. LMFAO
Your comments have so little content, it is easy for me to continually "shoot them down in flames"!

(One little detail you have completely overlooked is that, since I am a Topix-registered user, my number of comments gets incremented every time I post on other forums. So your "over 38 percent" number for "Senate" is totally incorrect. You are not very good with "detail," are you? You proved that when you mis-calculated those "service percentages." ROFL! It is SO amusing to point out all these little errors which you continually make.)

#81688 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!! I'm sure he posts to other threads! His total post count is for all threads dip shyt! Why is that so hard to flipping understand?????
Did you hand count how many comments he made on this thread? THAT will give you his number of posts to THIS thread. Actually, go do that ... maybe it will keep you busy for a while. Don't be a moron.
Watching the two dipsticks -- "Whatever" and "seriously" -- fight it out to prove who is more clueless!_8-)
Srand Your Ground

Park Hills, MO

#81689 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
And the voting thing just shows how insecure they are on this thread. They vote themselves up and others down. Weak little people thinking the voting thing is power. They do it every time. I laugh every time they do it for it just shows how lame and insecure they are. It is like a magnet to their little insecure pathetic little brain. Drawn to it like a moth to a flame. They can't not do it. LMFAO
Insecure, weak cowards post without their registered username.

#81690 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
You cannot ignore the voting, which shows that you are totally clueless. Just check out the votes! You are always losing the vote count! Have you ever stopped to think what that really means?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Limbertwig 168,486
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 20 min Bill in Dville 59,767
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 34 min Lyndal 80,839
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min Old Guy 34,703
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr BOiaF 3,262
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Billy 68,614
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Central Texas Town 61,746
More from around the web