Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,814)

Showing posts 76,261 - 76,280 of94,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell: how do you calculate a percentage of "service"?
You will be graded on your answer.
As near as I can tell this guy doesn't have a moral objection to abortion, he just doesn't want them to cost too much.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have broke a lot of hearts in my time....
I figure of your parents.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lets put it in something simple you can understand.

Lets say you had a mechanics garage where you worked on cars for free and your budget was $250,000 per year. Now in that year you serviced 1000 cars with them being 500 Ford, 250 Dodge and 150 Chevy and 100 Toyota. You would have 50% of your service to Fords, 25% of your service to Dodges and 15% of your service to Chevys and 10% of your service to Toyota. Now just like in the Wikipedia article. That is just service percent. Has nothing to do with budget/what was spent on them.

If you can't figure that out from there, then you will never get it.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ok Dawg. In 2009 Planned Parenthood did a total of 11,383,900 services/procedures. They provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total).

Now if you add up each of the services/procedures they did you get the total amount they did that year with corresponding percentage's of each service/procedure of the total. Which again is percent of services/procedures to the total, not cost or percent of budget. LMAO I at one point thought you had a little smarts but now I have no doubt that you don't.
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets say you had a mechanics garage where you worked on cars for free and your budget was $250,000 per year. Now in that year you serviced 1000 cars with them being 500 Ford, 250 Dodge and 150 Chevy and 100 Toyota. You would have 50% of your service to Fords, 25% of your service to Dodges and 15% of your service to Chevys and 10% of your service to Toyota. Now just like in the Wikipedia article. That is just service percent. Has nothing to do with budget/what was spent on them.
Lets put it in something simple so you can understand

...YOU LIVE ON TOPIX DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!!!!

...YOU HAVE NO LIFE...YOU HAVE NO JOB!!!!!

U R A OWNED P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E-E!!!!!!!
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood is the largest U.S. provider of reproductive health services, including cancer screening, HIV screening and counseling, contraception, and abortion.[3][4][5] Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%; PPFA CONDUCTS roughly 300,000 ABORTIONS EACH YEAR.
From your favorite source even
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parentho...
Your wasted unproductive miserable life...is "seriously" one of the best arguments EVER made... FOR ABORTION!!!!!

U R SO OWNED!!!!!!!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> Let's say you are a veterinarian and have a clinic where you treat animals and pay the government for the privilege of curing the animals. Let's say over a year's time, you cure 20,000 cats and 100 elephants, and pay Uncle Sam $10 for each cat, and $2,000 for each elephant.

What is your service percentage for the cats and for the elephants?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dawg. In 2009 Planned Parenthood did a total of 11,383,900 services/procedures. They provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total).
Now if you add up each of the services/procedures they did you get the total amount they did that year with corresponding percentage's of each service/procedure of the total. Which again is percent of services/procedures to the total, not cost or percent of budget. LMAO I at one point thought you had a little smarts but now I have no doubt that you don't.
<.yawn!.> Just answer the cat / elephant question.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> Let's say you are a veterinarian and have a clinic where you treat animals and pay the government for the privilege of curing the animals. Let's say over a year's time, you cure 20,000 cats and 100 elephants, and pay Uncle Sam $10 for each cat, and $2,000 for each elephant.
What is your service percentage for the cats and for the elephants?
Well lets see Dawg just for fun. Service wise it would roughly be .005 percent to the Elephants and 99.995 percent to the cats.

Now if you want budget wise per animal. That would be 50/50 percent each for they cost the same.

You are so lame and got proven wrong so you are just running in circles trying to come up with things. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Cost the same as in all to treat all the cats cost $200,000 and $200,000 to treat all the Elephants
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Each Elephant cost .5 percent of what was spent where as each cat cost only .0025 percent of what was spent.

I think that breaks the whole question down enough for you. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<.yawn!.> Just answer the cat / elephant question.
<.yawn!.> Time for bed. Early morning coming. Enough of your lame questions that any kid could answer..... except you. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh and last thing Dawg. With 76,392 posts to this thread (this one makes 76,392) and you having 23,281 posts (if they were all to this thread that means you have posted 32.8 percent of the comments on this thread. Get a life!! LMFAO
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Dumb: Mike Tyson Says He’s A Liberal Who Loves Paying Taxes. Dumber: Owes Millions In Back Taxes…
~ Prototypical brain-dead liberal. Brother obozo will probably write off tyson's taxes for his making these statements!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/29/dumb-mike-...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

REP. SHEILA JACKSON LEE (D-IVA) BILLS TAXPAYERS $23K SO SHE CAN FLY SEPARATELY FROM CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATION ON ROUND-THE-WORLD TRIP…
~ She don't want to breath same air as whities, she's too good!

The House Committee on the Judiciary reported Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) traveled around the world on an official trip in February that cost $23,646. The February 16-22 trip on commercial flights was to Korea, Vietnam and Cambodia.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee did not travel over or back with CODEL Landrieu that included several members of the Congressional Coalition on Adoption. The delegation was to meet with local community leaders, adoption officials, and other government officials, such as the Vietnamese Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee took commercial flights over and caught up with the delegation in Seoul, South Korea. After visiting South Korea, Vietnam and Cambodia she then left the delegation early for her return commercial fight through Frankfurt Germany.

The trip costs included $19,970 for transportation,$1,292 for per diem, and $2,385 for other purposes.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/29/rep-sheila...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets see Dawg just for fun. Service wise it would roughly be .005 percent to the Elephants and 99.995 percent to the cats.
Now if you want budget wise per animal. That would be 50/50 percent each for they cost the same.
You are so lame and got proven wrong so you are just running in circles trying to come up with things. LMAO
Ah, but:

1. How many procedures does it take to cure an elephant?
2. Are the elephant procedures more complicated? OR,
3. Are the cat procedures more complicated because of the
small size of the animal?
4. How long would an elephant procedure take?
5. How long would a cat procedure take?
6. Would it not be logical to form the "service ratio" from
the amount of cumulative times for each of the species?
7. Or would it be better to calculate the "service ratio"
from the amounts the veterinarian pays the government?
8. Or would it be even better simply to calculate the
ratio of number of species served?

If you seriously object to my "veterinarian" thing, what do you think about your coming up with the automobile thing? Would I not be justified in saying that "You are so lame and got proven wrong so you are just running in circles trying to come up with things. LMAO"?

(Incidentally, your "auto garage" thing proves that Toyotas are more reliable than other brands of cars.)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Cost the same as in all to treat all the cats cost $200,000 and $200,000 to treat all the Elephants
Congratulations! I see that you can do simple multiplication!(But what about the "service ratio"?)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, NO! TOTAL FAIL! It would roughly be 0.5% for the elephants, NOT 0.005% as you allege. You should go back to the 4th grade and learn how to calculate percentages.

ANOTHER TOTAL FAIL! It would roughly be 99.5% for the cats, NOT the 99.995% as you allege.(Back to the 4th grade for YOU!)

What kind of a person am I attempting to WORK WITH HERE? Total inability to do simple arithmetic! No wonder you struggle with more complicated concepts!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Dumb: Mike Tyson Says He’s A Liberal Who Loves Paying Taxes. Dumber: Owes Millions In Back Taxes…
~ Prototypical brain-dead liberal. Brother obozo will probably write off tyson's taxes for his making these statements!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/29/dumb-mike-...
Liberals are good citizens, and are willing to pay for governmental services received. Things like roads, national defense, and education.

Neo-CONs like yourself are unwilling to actually PAY for things -- like Bush's illegal, immoral, unjustified war -- as well as for roads, national defense, and education.

You are simply "WELFARE QUEENS"! Except that you are the HIGH-PRICED "Welfare Queens"!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
REP. SHEILA JACKSON LEE (D-IVA) BILLS TAXPAYERS $23K SO SHE CAN FLY SEPARATELY FROM CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATION ON ROUND-THE-WORLD TRIP…
~ She don't want to breath same air as whities, she's too good!...
I see that you prove yourself to be a racist, "GunHugger"!

(And, for your information, everyone on board an aircraft breathes the same air as everyone else, regardless of the color of their skin.)

http://tinyurl.com/sayracist

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,261 - 76,280 of94,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••