Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
guest 2

Brookfield, CT

#81521 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
What is up with my browser? I am not seeing any posts by Whatever on here and the post count shows big gaps between the posts I can see.
It looks like "whatever" switched their name back to "seriously"
He must've been owned too much.

“Help religion science wander”

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#81522 Apr 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Moderator? Moderator?
For a moderator, he must be a liberal!
(I will safely bet that "seriously" will be back on here addressing and acknowledging "DFS" within a half hour. NO! Make that 10 minutes! ROFL! That is not "gambling," because it is a sure thing! "seriously" is so "seriously" OWNED! "SERIOUSLY"!_8-)
I missed that part. I don't read every word of his posts and sometimes I don't read them at all. So he is blaming me for his BOOT LICKER getting the boot and he is going to embargo me. Heck if I would have known that was all it would take, I would have actually done this a long time ago. Well, there is no reasoning with or being honest with this guy. He will never believe the truth because he doesn't understand it or doesn't want to hear it. At least I get the benefit of talking to him and not having to even try to read his idiotic and moronic responses. I wonder if this includes his other four registered identities or friends or whatever they are? That would be SWEET if it covers all these turds.
guest 2

Brookfield, CT

#81523 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
He is so obsessed with the Dan from Branson guy.

He stalks him even out of state and accuses anyone posting from Smithville of being Dan from Branson. Dannyboy you sad little troll.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bonner-spring...
Uh....like you are seriosly obsessed with Dan? CrAzY!! Whackadoo whackadoo

into the night.

#81524 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, any poster who has ever used "freak" or "stalking" is you as we'll.... my my you've been busy, lol
Yes, and also, "the," "a," and "and." Well as seriously has said often enough about every living being that ever posted on Topix we live here. Plus posting live from all those locations is like a job.

If I have mistaken you for the other poster with the Elmhurst ISP in the past, I apologize. I should have been more observant of your greater intelligence and sense of humor. Honestly, I don't see that ISP come up all that much on other forums.
guest 2

Brookfield, CT

#81525 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are really putting a lot of thought and effort into this.
Lets see. You stalk me and admit it on here. You have gone to great lengths to confuse people as to whether it is you posting as multiple people or a group of extremely bored morons posting as a gang. You use all the tactics and low down tricks that you claim are the reason you post on here. No one makes you post on here. You call this thread dead. But you post on here. You claim no one has anything posted on here worth responding to, but you respond to the posts. Now you are wasting time trying to read the tea leaves as to what taglines and other things mean.
It is just song lyrics dude. I change them around from time to time. The last time it was a Rush song. Before that I forget, maybe Iron Maiden or Anvil.
Lots of people include a lot of different stuff in these tag lines. Trying to get meaning out of it is a fool's errand, but don't let me stop you on your very important work.
That about sums it up...
I think they can only listen to classical on the nutty floor.
guest 2

Brookfield, CT

#81526 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Now in 2009 it says 3% of 11,383,900 procedures which would be correct. Planned Parenthood provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total), for a total of 11,383,900.

Again it is not speaking of 3% of funds but of 3% of procedures. You need to learn reading comprehension. LMAO
Too bad planned parenthood wasn't easily acceptable the year you were born. Could've saved a lot of heartache for many...

into the night.

#81527 Apr 28, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. He was posting on here when I first started posting here and has tried every trick you can think of to post on here pretending to be someone else and is easily recognizable. Being able to recognize a person isn't obsession it is observation. Some whackos have lots of tells. That "dance monkey boy" phrase was one of his favorites if I remember right.
The obsession was all coming from Dan and he wasn't just obsessed with me. Dawg, the St Louis Poster, Poos, Chilli J, whatever, and a number of others were all people Dan Mortinsane stalked on here.
Be Original

United States

#81528 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and also, "the," "a," and "and." Well as seriously has said often enough about every living being that ever posted on Topix we live here. Plus posting live from all those locations is like a job.

If I have mistaken you for the other poster with the Elmhurst ISP in the past, I apologize. I should have been more observant of your greater intelligence and sense of humor. Honestly, I don't see that ISP come up all that much on other forums.
Why thank you, I don't think you have though.
You really drive "seriously" and "whatever" crazy, they have issues....I think they may like it. Lol.

into the night.

#81529 Apr 28, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit that I did go there specifically to annoy Dan. The Michigan fan identity is another one he used both registered and unregistered. But so far, that is the only one seriously has been able to stalk me to. If there were more he would have posted them. I found that post totally by accident and thought I would pay a visit to see if it stirred anything up back here. It did. Shortly after that Dan posted here with his UofMichFan registered name.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81530 Apr 28, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad planned parenthood wasn't easily acceptable the year you were born. Could've saved a lot of heartache for many...
I agree. I have broke a lot of hearts in my time. It is really too bad it wasn't around back when your grandparents were born. It would have saved the world of their stupidity in their time, which they past that stupidity to your parents, which they passed that stupidity to you, which if are still inbreeding you passed it on to your own little inbreds. That's like 4 generations of stupidity and inbreeding that could have been avoided so far if planned parent hood was available back then. LMAO

into the night.

#81531 Apr 28, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.

into the night.

#81532 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you, I don't think you have though.
You really drive "seriously" and "whatever" crazy, they have issues....I think they may like it. Lol.
You're welcome. I just wanted to make sure, it seemed like there for a while it was difficult to tell if the multiple posters with this ISP were not another trick by whatever. I wanted to make sure in my zeal to drive that guy over the edge, I didn't have any collateral damage and if so it was unintended.
I agree that they have issues and they do seem to like abuse.
This thread isn't a bad place to post and discuss when the trolls are not trying to take over.

into the night.

#81533 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have broke a lot of hearts in my time. It is really too bad it wasn't around back when your grandparents were born. It would have saved the world of their stupidity in their time, which they past that stupidity to your parents, which they passed that stupidity to you, which if are still inbreeding you passed it on to your own little inbreds. That's like 4 generations of stupidity and inbreeding that could have been avoided so far if planned parent hood was available back then. LMAO
I bet you did right before you strangled them and buried the bodies. A bunch of incoherent rambling from someone who is the result aberrant chromosomal bridging mutations during metaphase.

into the night.

#81534 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You know your BOOT LICKER will be back to put a high shine on your shoes. He will post with a new ISP and a different name, claim never to have posted here before, but will know everyone like old friends. I have seen it happen too many times before to believe it won't happen again.

into the night.

#81535 Apr 28, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like "whatever" switched their name back to "seriously"
He must've been owned too much.
That might explain why he is so upset. He can no longer use that ISP to pretend someone really cares what he posts.
Whatever

United States

#81536 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you even have the guts to come back on here after you have spent the last hour and half whining to the moderator to have "whatever's" posts removed. You are nothing more than a whiney little pathetic troll that got busted and owned. Never again will I even acknowledge you for you are nothing more than a whiney little sissy nerd wanna be man. LMAO
Ya the little crybaby tattletale had them removed. But it also backfired. Notice who else's posts are gone? The St. Louis idiots.

That's OK, it's just one more thing that proves I own him.

I have a registered name I use on another thread. It's a really decent thread 90% of the time. But every once in a while you get a psychopath like Dan on there. A couple of months ago we had one that I got removed. In the process I had a nice lengthy convo with a mod. He gave me his email address and said let him know if there is every another problem that needs to be removed. Maybe I'll shoot him an email and get Dans screen name banned.

But then again, it's might be more entertaining keeping him around and just kicking his ass.

into the night.

#81537 Apr 28, 2013
Did I call it or what. And he even has a back story prepared and everything. What a guy. Do what you gotta do, but if they won't get rid of a loathsome troll like you, I am probably safe. Besides, I can contact them too, though I won't cry and whine like you probably did.

Post with a registered name on another thread? When would you find time to do that? You are on here 24/7.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81538 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
again from your source: Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's TOTAL SERVICES and abortions account for 3%; PPFA conducts roughly 300,000 abortions each year, among 3 million people served.
Like it says TOTAL SERVICES, not Total funds spent.
Pray tell: how do you calculate a percentage of "service"?

You will be graded on your answer.

into the night.

#81539 Apr 28, 2013
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooooh ouch, such strong words from a brain dead ObamaZombie.
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Gee, I can't understand how they could have accidentally banned you with a name like this and such substance to your posts. Go figure.
Post 65257 from this thread.

into the night.

#81540 Apr 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell: how do you calculate a percentage of "service"?
You will be graded on your answer.
As near as I can tell this guy doesn't have a moral objection to abortion, he just doesn't want them to cost too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Jefferson Davis 239,218
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr dixie 84,074
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr YIM 91,997
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Election AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Morgan 100
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Dr Justice 2
More from around the web