Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81143 Apr 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was Dans job to post replies that make no sense and are full of incoherent rambling. You know I believe you that you are on drugs. I hope you can get some help before it is too late for ya.
ROFL! So you are still admitting that you never heard of Pavlov? Figures. I know that you trolls are not all that well-educated. I have to write my comments to the lowest common denominator so you and your merry fellows perhaps can begin to understand.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#81144 Apr 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree. If only they could find the courage to seek psychiatric counseling ... but types like that cannot see their own deep-seated problems. We can only pity them.
You can fix stupid. Unfortunately, the first step is for them to discover their stupidity and admit it. I don't think that fellow is ready to make the first step yet.

#81145 Apr 24, 2013
1Watt Hermit wrote:
corporate greed, stupidity and malfeasance incurred more f**king wrath on west, texas than a few kilos of black powder did in boston, massachusetts
if it's corporate greed it's not terrorism.
Darn near lost a four hundred dollar hand cart.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81146 Apr 24, 2013
ACTOR WHO PLAYED JESUS WAS ‘HAUNTED’ BY THIS SCENE FROM ‘THE BIBLE’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/24/ac...

#81147 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Who said anything about "drug addict"? Who said anything about "needing a fix"? The "fail" is on you, clueless. With one exception, all the drugs I take are prescribed by my doctors. That exception is some wine most every day. You ought to try it. Might clean the clots out of your carotids so they can start supplying oxygen to your brain. Perhaps then you could think more clearly.
It probably won't overcome the oxygen deprivation resulting from his assuming of the Boot Licking position on this thread.

#81148 Apr 24, 2013
Just when I had started to believe that there MIGHT be some hope for the Republicans:

"Adam Savader, Former Mitt Romney Campaign Intern, Arrested In Alleged Sexual Extortion Scheme"

At least he was arrested by the FBI and charged with cyberstalking and blackmailing WOMEN online, and not hanging out in men's rooms in airports.

http://tinyurl.com/amnd75v
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81149 Apr 24, 2013
OBAMA SURE IS MAKING ALINSKY PROUD

President Obama can take credit for Americans’ knowledge of Saul Alinsky.

Too bad the Main Stream Media cared more about electing a black man who espoused their values than they did the truth–we might have known a little bit about Obama and his inspiration.

Saul Alinsky was both evil and brilliant. If you have any doubt of Alinsky’s abject nature, consider his quote in the preface of his book, Rules for Radicals:

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins—or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom—Lucifer.

—SAUL ALINSKY

http://cowboybyte.com/21062/obama-sure-is-mak...

#81150 Apr 24, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Yeah. Actor Diogo Morgado said of his crucifixion scene "Just imagining that that was just a single fraction of a second of what Jesus did for us, it’s ... pure unconditional love," he said.

Yeah, Diogo. A movie is not the same as the real thing.

Try going to the Philippines, where real people are actually placed on crosses -- nails and all -- during annual demonstrations of devotion to Jesus Christ. Dozens of men and some women participate each year in this event, as a penance or to give thanks to God.

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/life/whats...

#81151 Apr 24, 2013
Too bad the Main Stream Media cared more about electing a black man who espoused their values than they did the truth–we might have known a little bit about Obama and his inspiration.
Saul Alinsky was both evil and brilliant. If you have any doubt of Alinsky’s abject nature, consider his quote in the preface of his book, Rules for Radicals:
Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins—or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom—Lucifer.
—SAUL ALINSKY
I have to disagree with your first statement. I can't speak for everyone, myself and certainly a lot of others have been introduced to Alinsky by rightwing radicals like yourself. I had never heard of him until you guys turned him into the devil and started mentioning him all over the web. To put an edge on it, from what later read of him, you all have applied his rules with great effort if not success.

#81152 Apr 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It probably won't overcome the oxygen deprivation resulting from his assuming of the Boot Licking position on this thread.
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha! Touché!

#81153 Apr 24, 2013
Yes, and no one ever heard of actors being nuts. Thanks for posting this important piece of information. You have changed me. I now realize that I should never waste my time reading The Blaze.

#81154 Apr 24, 2013
—SAUL ALINSKY
http://cowboyboot.co n
Lucifer? What "kingdom" did Lucifer "win"?

No man knows Lucifer, as a radical or not.

You wax philosophical, "GunHugger," and once more produce a MASSIVE FAIL!

#81155 Apr 24, 2013
Just when I had started to believe that there MIGHT be some hope for the Republicans:
"Adam Savader, Former Mitt Romney Campaign Intern, Arrested In Alleged Sexual Extortion Scheme"
At least he was arrested by the FBI and charged with cyberstalking and blackmailing WOMEN online, and not hanging out in men's rooms in airports.
http://tinyurl.com/amnd75v
Women? I don't understand. Are they certain he is a Republican?

#81156 Apr 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have to disagree with your first statement. I can't speak for everyone, myself and certainly a lot of others have been introduced to Alinsky by rightwing radicals like yourself. I had never heard of him until you guys turned him into the devil and started mentioning him all over the web. To put an edge on it, from what later read of him, you all have applied his rules with great effort if not success.
As I understand it, you are correct. More CON-servatives use Alinsky's tactics than liberals! ROFL!

I had never heard of Alinsky until the extremist right-wing-Fascist-remote-corn er of the Republican Party decided to demonize him. And now they have turned so hypocritical that they WORSHIP HIM AS THEIR PHILOSOPHICAL LEADER!

As Paul Harvey would say, " ... and NOW you know the rest of the story!"

#81157 Apr 24, 2013
—SAUL ALINSKY
Don, did I mention it is good to see you back too. I was afraid that psychos and boot lickers might have overwhelmed and confused you. This thread wouldn't be the same without you.

#81158 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Lucifer? What "kingdom" did Lucifer "win"?
No man knows Lucifer, as a radical or not.
You wax philosophical, "GunHugger," and once more produce a MASSIVE FAIL!
It is the culture Dawg. When I was younger I read Dante's Inferno. It was in that work that I was introduced to the concept of what Lucifer had actually achieved. He is not ruler of a kindgom, but top prisoner in a prison. Up until then, I had been fed the same stories that Gun Gobbler has no doubt been spoon fed. Another misinterpratation of the Bible. God's right hand angel rebels and is condemned to eternity as lord of his own kingdom. Is that punishment?

#81159 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
As I understand it, you are correct. More CON-servatives use Alinsky's tactics than liberals! ROFL!
I had never heard of Alinsky until the extremist right-wing-Fascist-remote-corn er of the Republican Party decided to demonize him. And now they have turned so hypocritical that they WORSHIP HIM AS THEIR PHILOSOPHICAL LEADER!
That is how I was introduced to the man and his teachings. It is just how I have seen those teachings applied and by the same group. To be fair, this is an area they have not been letting grass grow over. They have not limited themselves to Alinsky. You have mentioned Joseph Goebbels in the past if I am not mistaken. He is just another "noble" historical figure that have won the hearts and mind of the ultra right conservatives. If we look further, more would bob to the surface and where an historical figure did not actually express the sentiments Right Radicals desire, they do revise.

#81161 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really got some serious mental and emotional issues dude. Had I known you were going to shit all over yourself I wouldn't have been so rough on you. You take this forum way to seriously.
Get a life and get off the drugs.
Aw I hurt the little BOOT LICKER'S feelings so bad he had to wait two hours till it was all clear to post. If I knew he was going to talk about his feelings on here, I woulda bought more beer.

Though it sounds like all that oxygen deprivation from boot licking has left his ability to sort out reality significantly reduced.

I think you need to increase your drug use so you can believe you have a life.

I know you will respond to this. It isn't difficult to get you to do what I want.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#81162 Apr 25, 2013
Sounds like 95% on this thread are on drugs! No wonder the world is such a mess. No brains!

CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81163 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You live in a Fantasy World!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/pfxB5ut-KTs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min OMTE 71,061
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 8 min Ms Sassy 21,855
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr An NFL Fan 193,459
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 81,491
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Grover 83,218
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) 4 hr Hobo Jim 7
Election Who's got your vote in the Ohio Attorney Genera... (Oct '14) 5 hr hate politics 9
More from around the web