Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#81159 Apr 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As I understand it, you are correct. More CON-servatives use Alinsky's tactics than liberals! ROFL!
I had never heard of Alinsky until the extremist right-wing-Fascist-remote-corn er of the Republican Party decided to demonize him. And now they have turned so hypocritical that they WORSHIP HIM AS THEIR PHILOSOPHICAL LEADER!
As Paul Harvey would say, " ... and NOW you know the rest of the story!"
That is how I was introduced to the man and his teachings. It is just how I have seen those teachings applied and by the same group. To be fair, this is an area they have not been letting grass grow over. They have not limited themselves to Alinsky. You have mentioned Joseph Goebbels in the past if I am not mistaken. He is just another "noble" historical figure that have won the hearts and mind of the ultra right conservatives. If we look further, more would bob to the surface and where an historical figure did not actually express the sentiments Right Radicals desire, they do revise.

#81161 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really got some serious mental and emotional issues dude. Had I known you were going to shit all over yourself I wouldn't have been so rough on you. You take this forum way to seriously.
Get a life and get off the drugs.
Aw I hurt the little BOOT LICKER'S feelings so bad he had to wait two hours till it was all clear to post. If I knew he was going to talk about his feelings on here, I woulda bought more beer.

Though it sounds like all that oxygen deprivation from boot licking has left his ability to sort out reality significantly reduced.

I think you need to increase your drug use so you can believe you have a life.

I know you will respond to this. It isn't difficult to get you to do what I want.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#81162 Apr 25, 2013
Sounds like 95% on this thread are on drugs! No wonder the world is such a mess. No brains!

CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#81163 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
As I understand it, you are correct. More CON-servatives use Alinsky's tactics than liberals! ROFL!
I had never heard of Alinsky until the extremist right-wing-Fascist-remote-corn er of the Republican Party decided to demonize him. And now they have turned so hypocritical that they WORSHIP HIM AS THEIR PHILOSOPHICAL LEADER!
As Paul Harvey would say, " ... and NOW you know the rest of the story!"
You live in a Fantasy World!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/pfxB5ut-KTs
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#81164 Apr 25, 2013
UNREAL: Congress May Exempt Themselves From Obamacare…
~ Everything the liberals do is UNREAL! What else would you expect from a bunch of Commie idiots!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/25/unreal-con...

U.S. Military Blocks Access To Southern Baptist Convention’s Website For Having “Hostile Content”…
~ It’s not like the SBC is some fringe organization, it’s the largest Protestant denomination in America.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/25/u-s-milita...

Obama Planning Another Gun Control Push? Biden To Meet With Anti-Gun Activists Today At The White House…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/25/obama-plan...

Boston Bomber Read His Miranda Rights, Immediately Stops Talking…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/25/boston-bom...

Bawney Fwank:“I Wonder How The Right Wing In America Feels About Being Aligned With Al-Qaeda”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/25/bawney-fwa...

Pakistan-Based Turkistan Islamic Party Releases Video Of Children In Terror Training Camp…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/24/pakistan-b...

Saudi Arabia To Retain Ban On Non-Muslim Places Of Worship…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/24/saudi-arab...

Congressman:“Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets In The United States Under Barack Obama”…
~ I think Bawney Fwank is a Jihadist!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/24/congressma...

THIS GOP REP’S ANTI-OBAMA SPEECH ON THE HOUSE FLOOR IS SPREADING FAST
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/25/co...

Obama Regime Awards PR Firm $14 Million Taxpayer-Funded Contract To Run Pro-Obamacare Ads…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/24/obama-regi...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81165 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is the culture Dawg. When I was younger I read Dante's Inferno. It was in that work that I was introduced to the concept of what Lucifer had actually achieved. He is not ruler of a kindgom, but top prisoner in a prison. Up until then, I had been fed the same stories that Gun Gobbler has no doubt been spoon fed. Another misinterpratation of the Bible. God's right hand angel rebels and is condemned to eternity as lord of his own kingdom. Is that punishment?
No. That is not "punishment." Assuming that the Bible is correct, God "rewarded" Lucifer. As all parents should know: Reward good behavior, punish bad behavior.

The story I got recently, God has just about had it with Jesus. Jesus was sent to the world as God's Number One salesman to convert the world. A simple look at the statistics, whichever ones you like, shows that Jesus simply cannot deliver. And market share is going lower and lower.

Thus, God is rumored to be thinking about taking the "World Franchise" away from Jesus, and giving it to Lucifer. God really likes how Lucifer can deliver.

#81166 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>That is how I was introduced to the man and his teachings. It is just how I have seen those teachings applied and by the same group. To be fair, this is an area they have not been letting grass grow over. They have not limited themselves to Alinsky. You have mentioned Joseph Goebbels in the past if I am not mistaken. He is just another "noble" historical figure that have won the hearts and mind of the ultra right conservatives. If we look further, more would bob to the surface and where an historical figure did not actually express the sentiments Right Radicals desire, they do revise.
Years ago, it was said that the Japanese continually looked for "good ideas" from all over the world. If they thought that an idea would work for them, they would take it and revise the idea somewhat to make it acceptable for use in Japan.

That is a brilliant idea. It worked in Japan. And the Neo-CON's use of Goebbels and Alinsky's tactics works for the extremist right-wing Fascist wing of the Neo-CONs. You can see it at work every day on this thread.

Example: "GunHugger"'s continual posting of right-wing propaganda. There is no doubt that he is being fed disinformation every day to help spread across the Internet. He doesn't care whether it is true, or not. He is merely a "node" in the dis-information and agitprop network of the extremist right-wingers.

Analyze this photo of Michelle and Barack Obama, and tell me what you think:

http://0.tqn.com/d/urbanlegends/1/5/Z/1/1/oba...

#81167 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really got some serious mental and emotional issues dude. Had I known you were going to shit all over yourself I wouldn't have been so rough on you. You take this forum way to seriously.
Get a life and get off the drugs.
You exemplify precisely what you criticize. Thus, you prove -- every day -- that you are OWNED!

#81168 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Aw I hurt the little BOOT LICKER'S feelings so bad he had to wait two hours till it was all clear to post. If I knew he was going to talk about his feelings on here, I woulda bought more beer.
Though it sounds like all that oxygen deprivation from boot licking has left his ability to sort out reality significantly reduced.
I think you need to increase your drug use so you can believe you have a life.
I know you will respond to this. It isn't difficult to get you to do what I want.
Yeah. He has such little life of his own, he falls for every comment. Sometimes I think that no one could be so stupid and wonder if he is merely a masochist who enjoys being subjugated. He is probably into BDSM bigtime.

#81169 Apr 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
Sounds like 95% on this thread are on drugs! No wonder the world is such a mess. No brains!...
As you. It is clear that you enjoy drugging yourself with myths and fantasies, so that you can make your miserable life more bearable.

#81170 Apr 25, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a Fantasy World!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/pfxB5ut-KTs
And YOU think that an Evian bottled water commercial is REALITY!

ROFL! You have entirely lost the ability to discern reality from fantasy. That is what hugging too many guns will do to your mind.

#81171 Apr 25, 2013
UNREAL: Congress May Exempt Themselves From Obamacare…
U.S. Military Blocks Access To Southern Baptist Convention’s Website For Having “Hostile Content”…
Obama Planning Another Gun Control Push? Biden To Meet With Anti-Gun Activists Today At The White House…
Boston Bomber Read His Miranda Rights, Immediately Stops Talking…
Bawney Fwank:“I Wonder How The Right Wing In America Feels About Being Aligned With Al-Qaeda”…
Pakistan-Based Turkistan Islamic Party Releases Video Of Children In Terror Training Camp…
Saudi Arabia To Retain Ban On Non-Muslim Places Of Worship…
Congressman:“Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets In The United States Under Barack Obama”…
THIS GOP REP’S ANTI-OBAMA SPEECH ON THE HOUSE FLOOR IS SPREADING FAST
Obama Regime Awards PR Firm $14 Million Taxpayer-Funded Contract To Run Pro-Obamacare Ads ...
OH! OH! Here comes "Gun Hugger"'s daily posting of Neo-CON propaganda and agitprop!(One does have to respect his punctuality and devotion to delivering his extremist right-wing Fascist propaganda.)

#81172 Apr 25, 2013
... Congressman:“Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets In The United States Under Barack Obama”...
"Republican US Speaker of the House John Boehner Was Unaware of Bomb Plot"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/02/opinion/avlon-c...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81175 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Poor old Yellar Dawg keeps coming back, picking posts, hoping someone will pay attention to him. It's sad to see the desperate cries for attention from him.
Should I pick one of his posts and reply? Nah, it's funnier to watch him beg for someone's attention.
hhmmm....it must be working, you responded ...

#81177 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your normal rinse and repeat post when someone puts you in your place? I've seen this exact post from you several times before posts towards others.
First you imagine that something you said could actually hurt someone's feelings. This is done because you realize that nothing you are saying is having any effect so you need to reassure yourself that you are anything other then a peon.
Second you throw in a lame attempt at an insult. This is done to appease your bruised little ego.
Finally you claim to "know you will respond to this" and the pretend you have some imaginary control over someone. This is done in hopes that you will get the last word and a sense of accomplishment if the person you are saying it to doesn't respond.
You are the epitome of a drug addicted, no life, worthless troll. Your game is old, weak, and predictable. Not to mention repetitive. Try to come up with something new. In the meantime go check yourself into a rehab before you destroy what few brain cells you have left.
No, you are definitely a completely different person that has not spent 6 years posting on topix under multiple registered and unregistered names using multiple devices and proxy servers to boot. Not.

Rinse and repeat. Another in a huge number of phrases that I have heard from one person before.

Then you must like old, weak, and predictable games because you keep playing everytime I set up the board.

Just becasue Don and Sally had problems with you when you were a teenager, and your birth mother was a crack tramp, doesn't mean everyone is. Save your transference for your...welll I guess you don't have any friends.

So long BOOT LICKER. Make sure you put a high shine on them boots boy. You'll want to be able to see yourself all hunched over and degraded looking.
guest 2

United States

#81178 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>hhmmm....it must be working, you responded ...
Like fishing in a barrel, lol! Poor thing haha

#81180 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You exemplify precisely what you criticize. Thus, you prove -- every day -- that you are OWNED!
You notice how you can change a name on here, or use a mobile or proxy server to hide your location, but you can't change the way you write. At least the stupid ones like our old friend here. He hasn't got much but a lot of pent up anger and frustration so his new posts sound a lot like those of a few years ago. Don and Sally sure didn't do a good job of raising this one. All he is about is gay jokes, date rape and BOOT LICKING. Not much of a resume, when you boil it down like that. Sorry for the vulgarity Dawg, but that is my take on this guy. If I knew him personally, he would inspire me to warn every girl or women around to watch him and never go out with him. I just get this nasty vibe having read so many of his disgusting posts. He reminds me of what I have read of Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria, Soviet secret police head under Stalin.

United States

#81181 Apr 25, 2013
On way or another I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha....

#81182 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
OH! OH! Here comes "Gun Hugger"'s daily posting of Neo-CON propaganda and agitprop!(One does have to respect his punctuality and devotion to delivering his extremist right-wing Fascist propaganda.)
I love the sources. What is that one, pocket weasel or zipper weasel. That sounds like a reliable source of information from the get go.

#81183 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
hhmmm....it must be working, you responded ...
Well don't blow his whole lie out of the water with facts. Then what will he be left with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr The WindBag 113,484
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 hr River Tam 102,642
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu Bill Clinton 84,555
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Nov 22 vote doug jones 6
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Nov 22 vote doug jones 2,230
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Nov 22 Crotch Grab 6
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 6... (Oct '14) Nov 20 Alice 10
More from around the web