Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
seriously

Houston, MO

#81065 Apr 24, 2013
OWNED Hillbilly DRAGQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously you OWNED hillbillys need to lay off the meth...you've been up all night...get off drugs get a job...try( good luck) ever having a life
Kicking your inbred retarded a@@ like I do ...It's not even a fair fight...
You will never OWN anyone...with your credit you would give you a loan!
it's all fun right??????????
And again the fishing is great. We caught a whopper here. Look at him put up a fight!! Oh did we ever tell you we like fishing???? LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81066 Apr 24, 2013
We caught this St Louis Troll on nothing but a "ONE" little turd we threw out and he is fighting like it is his main meal and life line. Just imagine how he would thrive in a septic tank or an out house. LMAO
DumbASSclown Hillbillys

Saint Louis, MO

#81067 Apr 24, 2013
seriously wrote:
ok you all had you fun. Good one about the wid Roger but now he is mine
Sorry b*tchg...i'm not gay...like you

You OWNED b*tch the jailhouse lock up is your version of match.com ... after you last stay...it's funny you can type let alone walk....hahahahaha

I OWN YOU

seriously

Houston, MO

#81068 Apr 24, 2013
OWNED Hillbilly DRAGQueen wrote:
<quoted text>your
Queerbilly your just like her slut-daughter Bristol...your both like railroad tracks...you've been laid by black men all across the country.
I OWN YOU
Here you go back to your sick sexual fantasies. You must really be a sick person to have all these sexual thoughts pinned up in your head. LMAO
DumbASSclown Hillbillys

Saint Louis, MO

#81069 Apr 24, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
And again the fishing is great. We caught a whopper here. Look at him put up a fight!! Oh did we ever tell you we like fishing???? LMAO
no but you posted you like fisting

Get off drugs ...get a job...but you'll never have a life!

I OWN YOU
DumbASSclown Hillbillys

Saint Louis, MO

#81070 Apr 24, 2013
seriously wrote:
We caught this St Louis Troll on nothing but a "ONE" little turd we threw out and he is fighting like it is his main meal and life line. Just imagine how he would thrive in a septic tank or an out house. LMAO
Like the one behind your trailer?

Get off drugs ...get a job..but you'll never have a life

I OWN YOU
seriously

Houston, MO

#81073 Apr 24, 2013
DumbASSclown Hillbillys wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the one behind your trailer?
Get off drugs ...get a job..but you'll never have a life
I OWN YOU
Why do you keep bringing up trailers?? Does you Mom and sister run a whorrre house out of one and you get freebies so you can't get that out of your mind? LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81074 Apr 24, 2013
Come on don't stop now. This is just getting fun and you are 4 comments behind. LOL

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#81075 Apr 24, 2013
I think you done kicked his ass. LMAO he is way behind!!!!!!!!

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U Will Never Know

#81076 Apr 24, 2013
I agree. call it done seriously and lets go to chow

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

#81077 Apr 24, 2013
I agree seriously. Wipe your a$$ and throw this turd to the curb. He is way behind and it is over. Good job.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81078 Apr 24, 2013
I guess you are right brothers. 10 minutes and nothing not even a fart from his lame a$$. lets call it and go to chow
Cyber Pussseeees

Saint Louis, MO

#81079 Apr 24, 2013
DeltaDogs wrote:
I agree seriously. Wipe your a$$ and throw this turd to the curb. He is way behind and it is over. Good job.
It's amazing the sh*t you just pull out of you a@@...one has to wonder what's the biggest turd shoved up there?????
I would bet your PA????

I OWN YOU!!!!
Cyber Pussseeees

Saint Louis, MO

#81080 Apr 24, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Match.com ??? Is that were you pick up the guys you suck and let drive you? That is sick fella. Damnnnnn. You are worse than we thought,,,, not really but it sounded good. LMAO
This comeback was as big a failure as your Pa's condom!

I OWN YOU
seriously

Houston, MO

#81081 Apr 24, 2013
You can't stop the "Rock" Later loser!!!!!!!

Cyber Pussseeees

Saint Louis, MO

#81082 Apr 24, 2013
seriously wrote:
Come on don't stop now. This is just getting fun and you are 4 comments behind. LOL
If you want a cumback...go wipe it off your Pa's face

I OWN YOU
seriously

Houston, MO

#81083 Apr 24, 2013
Cyber Pussseeees wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing the sh*t you just pull out of you a@@...one has to wonder what's the biggest turd shoved up there?????
I would bet your PA????
I OWN YOU!!!!
Sarg he is back under a new name. I have to whoop him again. LMAO
Cyber Pussseeees

Saint Louis, MO

#81084 Apr 24, 2013
seriously wrote:
I guess you are right brothers. 10 minutes and nothing not even a fart from his lame a$$. lets call it and go to chow
chow down on each other?...disgusting...

giving each other BJ's is the closest you will ever have to call a JOB?

See I guess you not having teeth is good for you profession?

I OWN YOU
seriously

Houston, MO

#81085 Apr 24, 2013
So now you speak of PA's. Does that mean your are a prick assessor?? Do you go around and assess the all the men's pricks? LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81086 Apr 24, 2013
St Louis Poster I have a riddle for you. It is a simple riddle. Are you ready to play???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min tuffet 13,867
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min bacon hater 77,640
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min General Robert E Lee 68,624
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min xxxrayted 35,473
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Le Jimbo 186,039
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Wet farts 738
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 hr WarForOil 83,202
More from around the web