Seriously Sad n Pathetic

Saint Louis, MO

#81006 Apr 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! You have to be right. One "seriously" << me >> caught you all and now have you all going. But Yes I am the loser. LMFAO
at last we agree on something
seriously ISnUTS

Park Hills, MO

#81007 Apr 23, 2013
Seriously Sad n Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>DAWG check out this sad loser and where he posts ...she's try'nn to stalk you on the St Louis thread...hahahahahahaha
gay bathouse
Posted in the St. Louis Forum

seriously
Licking, MO

Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
22 hrs ago Whatever you want to know ask these users/posters named "DanFromSmithevill e" or Yellow Dawg Democrat", or "Poos ur Daddy", or "Barney" or "Chilli J" that is where they hang out when not trolling topix. They are professional trolls. LOL

Talk about no life....hahahahahaha
Lol here is where "seriously" went and posted on a FOODSTAMPS thread near my hometown. Ha, brings up others from this site!! Go to Bonne Terre, MO FOODSTAMPS thread. Freakin HILLARIOUS!!! From out of left field...
Oh yes you come straight to topix and confront them huh!! LMAO You remind me of "DanFromSmithevill e" or Yellow Dawg Democrat", or "Poos ur Daddy", or "Barney" or "Chilli J" that post from their fake names and profiles that cruise topix all day and night long. They are professional trolls. LOL
Seriously Sad n Pathetic

Saint Louis, MO

#81008 Apr 23, 2013
Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again another well chosen and well fitting screen name for yourself. You're on a roll tonight Seriously Retarded and Seriously Sad n Pathetic.
ou

Ouch ...that really hurt!
EPIC FAIL

did I mention
I OWN YOU
seriously ISnUTS

Park Hills, MO

#81009 Apr 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>More like to you it is suck sucker fish suck!!!!! LMAO
DANCE PUPPET DANCE, lol
Seriously Sad n Pathetic

Saint Louis, MO

#81010 Apr 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
More like to you it is suck sucker fish suck!!!!! LMAO
How far off the black top do you live?
seriously ISnUTS

Park Hills, MO

#81015 Apr 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Key words. "Near your home town". You trailer trash little butt head. LMAO
Ha! Aren't you from "Licking"?? LMAO
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81019 Apr 23, 2013
BONE APPETIT! MUSLIMS GO WILD IN ‘DEMONIC’ RITUAL
What? They’re sick. This is just disturbing from this supposed peaceful religion.
Check it out:

A former Muslim Brotherhood terrorist claims a bizarre video released out of Egypt demonstrates the “demonic” spirit that has gripped the nation since its 2011 Islamic revolution.

The video shows a wedding celebration in which a group of men in a frenzy tear apart a live chicken by hand, then scrabble over its pieces to eat its raw flesh.

“The video is a glimpse into the dark and incomprehensible spirit that has possessed the souls of Egypt,” claims Walid Shoebat, a former Palestinian Liberation Organization operative who has since renounced his terrorist ways.“Lawlessness has abounded, excesses have gone unrestricted and the full force of Islam has greatly dimmed the land with its dark clouds, thundering about and striking without discrimination.”

Shoebat told WND the video comes from a wedding in the Egyptian district of Algharbieh, which lies on the Nile River between Cairo and Alexandria.

Shoebat further reports much of Egypt has descended into chaos and mob rule, with lynchings, rape and “diabolical rituals unknown in our time.”

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/bone-appe...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81020 Apr 23, 2013
$3 MILLION RETIREMENT CAP IN OBAMA'S BUDGET WOULD NOT APPLY TO HIM

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

#81022 Apr 23, 2013
TADA

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#81023 Apr 23, 2013
TADA

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Eminence, Missouri

#81024 Apr 23, 2013
TADA

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#81025 Apr 23, 2013
TADA

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81029 Apr 23, 2013
Time for you nutzoids to go "nitey nite"!
seriously

Houston, MO

#81031 Apr 24, 2013
PT this morning. PT sux!!

“Let it roll on down the”

the highway. BTO

#81032 Apr 24, 2013

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#81033 Apr 24, 2013

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Eminence, Missouri

#81034 Apr 24, 2013

#81035 Apr 24, 2013
PT this morning. PT is AWESOME. LOL

#81036 Apr 24, 2013
seriously wrote:
Just call me the "Rock" because you can't stop the "Rock" LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8cY67PQFOVEXX
I think I saw "Dan", "Dawg", "Poos", "Chilli", "The St Louis poster", "Barney" ect ect trying to stop me in this video but I just ran their sorry butttts over. LOL
Seriously you are correct. In this video "Yellow Dawg" shows up first in the hard hat, next comes "Poos" with the rifle, then comes "Chilli" in the face mask, and last but not least is Dan and the St Louis Idiots on the RPG's. LMAO Good call!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#81037 Apr 24, 2013
It is amazing the shyt you can make up here Seriously. That video is classic. But now you all get you @ss out on the field and be ready to get seriously put through the ringer. Let's go ladies!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you voting for in the Florida Governor ... 10 min no stupid people ... 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Mgtn Res 60,472
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min JOE NASTY 158,541
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 32 min Julia 155,356
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 39 min Pope Che Reagan C... 32,368
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 58,123
Who are you voting for in the Pennsylvania Gove... 1 hr Corbett in the Cl... 25

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE