|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like God came through, despite having been taken away by "Dumb Ass Liberals."
I would like to hear more about all your trials and tribulations being barricaded with 50 people in "a classroom built for about 20." Oh, the horrors! I supposed that you felt "inconvenienced," eh? Was that a classroom built for about 20 seated students, or for about 20 barricaded students?
I am surprised that in Texas there weren't bullets flying in every direction.

I see that there are more rats crawling out of the woodwork to come on here and try and go up against the Big Dawg. Harv's Angels are a widely distributed group. One even stalked me onto another thread in a different forum.

I can't imagine how Harv found so many people that are chomping at the bit to show how stupid they are. Gun Gobbler with his 36 IQ, I can understand, but these others, I don't get.

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

<quoted text>
You first.
I have picked that up in your posts. You always want proof but have no prove of your own. Tell you what hotshot. You tell your story and I will not only tell mine I will change my picture to my medals with a hand written note from myself of your choice words included to show they are real. At most you are full of crap or a civil servant that thinks your time mattered when in reality it did not. Because any fool can be a civil servant at the handicapped are on the top of the list.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Dawg and his fairies wrote:
I see Dawg and his fairies are back. For a few days this forum was actually pleasant.
Maybe Dawg and Danielle went away for a nice romantic weekend together. Lets hope Danielle isn't knocked up with Dawgs buttbaby. Lord knows their one retard kid from St. Louis is more then enough contamination on this world.
I have read back for over a week. Do tell me where you see any place/comment that it was pleasant or pointful!!!! There is no help for those who won't help themselves and no need of those who do not care. You seem to fit in quiet well. Simple as that. No more time will I waste here for you all feed off each others ignorance. Have fun with that
Young Person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Update:
Just thought I would take this time to let all my fans know on here that progress is still on the way!
I'm sure some of you may have come to the realization that I may have disappeared off the face of the earth!
The truth is when you are in a high profile position in this world like myself you can't always keep the world up to date on all the latest research and development !
Almost a year ago I had a minor set back with my health and had to slow down a bit!
I was also informed that I may have been releasing too many developments in my research on the latest technology!
Since that meeting with my legal council of advisors I had to keep a low profile!
They brought to my attention that everyone in this perfect world could not be a fan of mine!
And if very important information of the latest top secret research and development got in the wrong hands it could be tragic to say the least !
My interest remains always with the great state of Missouri and the best nation on earth , The United States of America!
Thanks again!

Young Person

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am surprised that in Texas there weren't bullets flying in every direction.
I see that there are more rats crawling out of the woodwork to come on here and try and go up against the Big Dawg. Harv's Angels are a widely distributed group. One even stalked me onto another thread in a different forum.
I can't imagine how Harv found so many people that are chomping at the bit to show how stupid they are. Gun Gobbler with his 36 IQ, I can understand, but these others, I don't get.
Perhaps I should not have bragged that I am "King of the Thread"!

Now, all these kids are coming out of the woodwork to see whether they can beat me, or not. Well -- I say "bring it on"! I have been here for years, and will remain here while there are the sillies like "Harvey" and "Norton." They are so easy that sometimes I feel guilty about taking advantage of them, but I quickly get over it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

DeltaDogs wrote:
<quoted text>
I have picked that up in your posts. You always want proof but have no prove of your own. Tell you what hotshot. You tell your story and I will not only tell mine I will change my picture to my medals with a hand written note from myself of your choice words included to show they are real. At most you are full of crap or a civil servant that thinks your time mattered when in reality it did not. Because any fool can be a civil servant at the handicapped are on the top of the list.
Okay. No point in your wasting your time on a fool who was a federal civil servant.

I only got one "medal" in the military. As I recall, that was the "National Defense" medal, which all military receive. Of course, as a civil servant, I got two "Outstanding Service" medals, but that would not impress you.

And -- I will not be impressed even if you post your crown as the Queen of England, with a "handwritten note from [yourself]" to "prove" it. Guys who can PhotoShop are a dime a dozen these days.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

I see Dawg and his fairies are back. For a few days this forum was actually pleasant.
Maybe Dawg and Danielle went away for a nice romantic weekend together. Lets hope Danielle isn't knocked up with Dawgs buttbaby. Lord knows their one retard kid from St. Louis is more then enough contamination on this world.
Pleasant? The garbage that went on last weekend was atrocious. I had to put on hip boots to wade through it when I got back home Monday morning.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Young Person wrote:
Update:
Just thought I would take this time to let all my fans know on here that progress is still on the way!
I'm sure some of you may have come to the realization that I may have disappeared off the face of the earth!
The truth is when you are in a high profile position in this world like myself you can't always keep the world up to date on all the latest research and development !
Almost a year ago I had a minor set back with my health and had to slow down a bit!
I was also informed that I may have been releasing too many developments in my research on the latest technology!
Since that meeting with my legal council of advisors I had to keep a low profile!
They brought to my attention that everyone in this perfect world could not be a fan of mine!
And if very important information of the latest top secret research and development got in the wrong hands it could be tragic to say the least !
My interest remains always with the great state of Missouri and the best nation on earth , The United States of America!
Thanks again!
Young Person
Do feel free to drop by any time your "legal council of advisors" will allow you to do so, without compromising all your top secret work on that manure spreader.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

DeltaDogs wrote:
<quoted text> ... No more time will I waste here for you all feed off each others ignorance. Have fun with that
<.snicker!.> I have heard THAT idle threat many times. Don't let the doorknob hit you in the backside as you leave.

I think you have set the record for the minimum time required before fleeing from this thread. Don't come back, or you will lose that distinction. It is clear that you will be unable to claim any other.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Okay. No point in your wasting your time on a fool who was a federal civil servant.
I only got one "medal" in the military. As I recall, that was the "National Defense" medal, which all military receive. Of course, as a civil servant, I got two "Outstanding Service" medals, but that would not impress you.
And -- I will not be impressed even if you post your crown as the Queen of England, with a "handwritten note from [yourself]" to "prove" it. Guys who can PhotoShop are a dime a dozen these days.
Dawg I know it takes a few hours for a picture to load/be approved on here but I just changed my picture to my little shadow box I have. If you think it is fake that is fine. But I will post it again with what ever you want anytime. It is real as are the scars I carry.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> I have heard THAT idle threat many times. Don't let the doorknob hit you in the backside as you leave.
I think you have set the record for the minimum time required before fleeing from this thread. Don't come back, or you will lose that distinction. It is clear that you will be unable to claim any other.
Oh and you simpleton: It is don't let the door knob hit ya where they good lord split ya. At least say it right if your are going to say it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

And with that said I will leave you all to your simple misery. You all seem to invite it as well as wallow in it for pleasure. Have fun with that and may you all find peace in your lives one day.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

DeltaDogs wrote:
And with that said I will leave you all to your simple misery. You all seem to invite it as well as wallow in it for pleasure. Have fun with that and may you all find peace in your lives one day.
Ok, so go away!! Take your sham with you ... your ego is stinking up the place. Why don't you show the little boys in your neighborhood those bright, shiny medals? JUNKYARD DOG!!!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

While King Obama Party’s At Exclusive White House Justin Timberlake Concert… Navy Scraps Blue Angels For The Commoners…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/09/while-king...

Obama Admin Ships 140,000 Teargas Canisters To Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Regime…
~ Tomorrow's headlines: "Egyptian Soldiers used Tear Gas on Egyptian Christians"
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/09/obama-admi...

NATIONAL PARK SERVICE TO SPEND $40,000 LOOKING FOR BAT CAVES IN CALIFORNIA
~ How about putting that $40,000 toward getting rid of the Ding Bats in Washington? The white house is the biggest Bat Cave in the Nation!
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/national-...

MOOCH TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS IN CHICAGO…
~ All this family does is campaign, vacation, throw parties… repeat.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/09/mooch-to-c...

President Who Pays Men 13% More Than Women Proclaims Today “Equal Pay Day”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/09/president-...

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

DeltaDogs wrote:
After doing a little back reading I see this is actually a dead thread with nothing more than leftover trash hanging around and posting. At most there may be 3-5 people all with several fake names. Have fun with that you all.
GFY
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

"Norton," just for you: "You Raise Me Up," a moving and powerful religious song by Josh Groban and the African Children's Choir.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6VqRlO3wa1AXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
(WARNING: The song was presented on the Ellen DeGeneres show.)
I have heard Josh several times but certainly not on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. I like him!

CHEERS!
Seriously

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you understand the difference between day and night? I know that might be tough for your pea brain. I said days, that crap went on during the middle of the night.
So how was you and DanielleFromSmithvilles romantic getaway? I hope you used protection. From what I hear about Danielle his ass has been around a few blocks.
Are you GAY and retarded?
Seriously

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
While King Obama Party’s At Exclusive White House Justin Timberlake Concert… Navy Scraps Blue Angels For The Commoners…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/09/while-king...
Obama Admin Ships 140,000 Teargas Canisters To Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Regime…
~ Tomorrow's headlines: "Egyptian Soldiers used Tear Gas on Egyptian Christians"
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/09/obama-admi...
NATIONAL PARK SERVICE TO SPEND $40,000 LOOKING FOR BAT CAVES IN CALIFORNIA
~ How about putting that $40,000 toward getting rid of the Ding Bats in Washington? The white house is the biggest Bat Cave in the Nation!
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/national-...
MOOCH TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS IN CHICAGO…
~ All this family does is campaign, vacation, throw parties… repeat.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/09/mooch-to-c...
President Who Pays Men 13% More Than Women Proclaims Today “Equal Pay Day”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/09/president-...
funny ...the biggest bat cave in the nation is under your trailer...cause you are batshitcrazy!!!!!
Seriously

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard Josh several times but certainly not on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. I like him!
CHEERS!
You like him...are you talking about Ted Haggert?

God Bless
CHEERS
Seriously

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY
GFY DEAD Grandma!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••