Comments
74,781 - 74,800 of 96,396 Comments Last updated 41 min ago
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79820 Apr 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can lead a closed-minded person to the truth, but you can't make him think! Get the picture?
When I asked you to provide an example of YOUR "common sense," you said that I was crazy. What does my mental condition have to do with YOU having "common sense"? Obviously, NOTHING! And thus, you yourself just proved that YOU have no "common sense." You cannot even give us ONE example of any "common sense" which you have.
You don't get it, you never GOT it, and you will never HAVE it!
Your mental condition has to do with the fact that you don't know what common sense is. Here is one common sense fact: Obama is ruining our country!

Just because you disagree does not make it untrue!

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79821 Apr 8, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
OBAMA BLAMES US NAVY FOR INCREASED NORTH KOREAN TENSIONS
~ I guess Bush has been gone too long so he has to find someone else to blame when the blame belongs to obama! Couldn't have anything to do with the wimp we have in the White House who doesn’t do anything to keep the world’s bullies in check. When you don’t punch a bully in the nose he thinks he can get away with anything.
Ever notice that this administration is only lightning-fast when it comes to shifting blame when things don’t work out perfectly? They practically left a vapor trail in their zeal to anonymously accuse the US military of being responsible for our tense situation with North Korea:
http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/obama-bla...
I think you're going over my head here....I read your link and the link it referenced....it all seems pretty sparse on information but if I'm following you correctly--YOU'RE A WINGNUT!!!
Do you seriously think the president would allow his staff to announce to the world that he has no idea what his Navy is doing? If he defers responsibility for N Korea to his military, that's what he's saying.....
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79824 Apr 8, 2013
SURVIVOR OF COMMUNIST CUBA DELIVERS IMPASSIONED 2ND AMENDMENT DEFENSE:‘A DICTATORIAL REGIME WILL DESTROY THE COUNTRY’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/08/co...

No Joke: Trial Of Osama Bin Laden’s Son-In-Law Delayed Due To Sequester Cuts…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/08/no-joke-tr...

Obama Admin Bows To ACLU Demands, Cancels Deportation Proceedings Against Illegal Immigrant…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/08/obama-admi...

Narcissist-In-Chief: Gun Control Push “Isn’t About Me”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/08/narcissist...

Sequester Proof: Feds To Spend $300K On “Workforce Development”... In Serbia…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/08/sequester-...

BILL AYERS CONFIRMS WHAT OBAMA HAS DENIED
~ Surprise, Surprise!
Weatherman domestic terrorist Bill Ayers is now confirming what the White House has previously denied – that he held a fundraiser in his living room for Barack Obama.
That 1995 meeting was said to have launched Obama’s political career.
In an October 2008 interview on MSNBC host Chris Matthews’ show, Robert Gibbs, a spokesman for Obama’s presidential campaign, categorically denied the fundraiser was ever held.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/bill-ayers-c...

Cop Hating NAACP Nominates Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal As An “un-sung Hero”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/cop-hating-n...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79825 Apr 8, 2013
Liberals and Hollywood idots have made a hero out of a COP KILLER! Just like they made a president out of an Illegal alien muslim Dicktator!

Controversy over cop-killer movie
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/the-five/transc...

Mumia Abu-Jamal Is Not Innocent Damit!

Mumia Abu-Jamal, Cop Killer
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Mumia Abu-Jamal -- Death Penalty Dropped -- December 7, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
A little bird

Warrensburg, MO

#79826 Apr 8, 2013
This long dead thread now contains only the ramblings of trolls gnawing the dry, fleshless bones of other trolls. But in contrast to Grendel's Mother in her cave, they have retained enough language with which to express their hate, fear, and impotent rage.

It seems a poor sport to me.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79827 Apr 8, 2013
UofMichFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can come up with? Probably so, Buckeye fans aren't known for their intelligence. You can do better though, I think. Give it your best shot.
GO BLUE!!!!!!
<.snicker!.> So tell me: How did Michigan do tonight against Louisville?_8-)

The story I got was that Michigan's playing was really FOUL! FOUL! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Wait until the Buckeye football team gives you another drubbing in November!

#79828 Apr 8, 2013
Dawg is OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice the forum was quiet all day and as soon as you threw a piece of cheese out there the Democ-rat came running.
I bet he's been sitting there all day waiting for someone to post. I guess that is what he means by owning people. Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!
Get the CNAs to give you your meds, "Harvey." It's time for your beddy-bye!

#79829 Apr 8, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Better Than being an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk ! LIKE YOUR SO PROUD OF BEING
I am proud of being a flag-loving citizen of the United States, and of helping protect this country for 30 years. Let's hear YOUR story, "fake vet."

#79830 Apr 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mental condition has to do with the fact that you don't know what common sense is. Here is one common sense fact: Obama is ruining our country!
Just because you disagree does not make it untrue!...
Huh? The fact that President Obama is the leader of this country proves that YOU have "common sense"? You don't have any sense at all.

Just answer the question, "Norton." You have been unable to answer numerous Biblical questions which I have asked you, and NOW you are unable to give EVEN ONE example showing that you have "common sense." ROFL!

#79831 Apr 8, 2013
SURVIVOR OF COMMUNIST CUBA DELIVERS IMPASSIONED 2ND AMENDMENT DEFENSE:‘A DICTATORIAL REGIME WILL DESTROY THE COUNTRY’...
What is a "survivor of communist Cuba"?

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#79832 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I am proud of being a flag-loving citizen of the United States, and of helping protect this country for 30 years. Let's hear YOUR story, "fake vet."
Whenever An anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk is put in their PLACE on here they turn onto a 5 star General, ROFLMAO
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79833 Apr 9, 2013
OBAMA SAYS HE’S “DETERMINED AS EVER” TO TAKE AWAY SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS…

HARTFORD, Conn.(AP)-- With time running out on the chance to pass gun control legislation, President Barack Obama on Monday warned Congress not to use delaying tactics against tighter regulations and told families of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims that he's "determined as ever" to honor their children with tougher laws.

Obama's gun control proposals have run into resistance on Capitol Hill, leaving their fate in doubt. Efforts by Senate Democrats to reach compromise with Republicans over expanding required federal background checks have yet to yield an agreement, and conservatives were promising to try blocking the Senate from even beginning debate on gun control legislation.

"The day Newtown happened was the toughest day of my presidency," Obama said in an emotional speech from Connecticut's capital, an hour's drive from Newtown. "But I've got to tell you, if we don't respond to this, that'll be a tough day for me too."

Some of the Sandy Hook families are making an attempt to push through the bill. Obama met with them privately before his speech at the University of Hartford Monday evening, then brought 12 family members back to Air Force One for the trip back to Washington. The relatives want to meet with senators who've yet to back the legislation to encourage their support in memory of their loved ones.

"Nothing's going to be more important in making sure that the Congress moves forward this week than hearing from them," Obama said. His eyes teared as he described Nicole Hockley, who lost her 6-year-old son, Dylan, saying how she asks him every night to come to her in her dreams so she can see him again.

"If there's even one thing we can do to prevent a father from having to bury his child, isn't that worth fighting for?" Obama asked.

Obama's speech was interrupted repeatedly by standing ovations from the packed gymnasium. At one point, the room erupted with chants of "We want a vote!" Audience members, many wearing green ribbons in support of the victims, were stomping their feet on the bleachers and clapping their hands in unison with the chant.

"This is not about me. This is not about politics. This is about doing the right thing for all the families who are here who have been torn apart by gun violence," Obama said, his voice rising with emotion as he shook his finger in the air.

Obama argued that lawmakers have an obligation to the children killed and other victims of gun violence to allow an up-or-down vote in the Senate. That would require 50 votes to pass, rather than a procedural maneuver some Republican senators are threatening to require 60 votes, potentially sinking the legislation.

"Some back in Washington are already floating the idea that they may use political stunts to prevent votes on any of these reforms. Think about that. They're not just saying they'll vote no on ideas that almost all Americans support. They're saying they'll do everything they can to even prevent any votes on these provisions. They're saying your opinion doesn't matter. And that's not right.

Obama rode to the speech with Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy, who signed sweeping gun control legislation into law Thursday with the Sandy Hook families standing behind him. But legislation in Washington faces a tougher challenge, as the nation's memories of the shooting fade with time and the National Rifle Association wages a formidable campaign against Obama's proposals.

MORE:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBA...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79834 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Huh? The fact that President Obama is the leader of this country proves that YOU have "common sense"? You don't have any sense at all.
Just answer the question, "Norton." You have been unable to answer numerous Biblical questions which I have asked you, and NOW you are unable to give EVEN ONE example showing that you have "common sense." ROFL!
Bibical questions you don't understand..........the reason being is that you are an atheist! Your thought process is on yourself!
I could never prove to you that I have common sense because you are incapable of understanding what it is. Another reason......you are a diehard LIBERAL!

Now tuck your tail and get back in you dawg house!

CHEERS!

#79835 Apr 9, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever An anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk is put in their PLACE on here they turn onto a 5 star General, ROFLMAO
And when I ask, "Let's hear YOUR story,'face vet'," once again you turn into a coward.

#79836 Apr 9, 2013
*fake

#79837 Apr 9, 2013
OBAMA SAYS HE’S “DETERMINED AS EVER” TO TAKE AWAY SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS…
HARTFORD, Conn.(AP)-- With time running out on the chance to pass gun control legislation, President Barack Obama on Monday warned Congress not to use delaying tactics against tighter regulations and told families of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims that he's "determined as ever" to honor their children with tougher laws....
Laws designed to take guns away from criminals and psychopaths take away no Second Amendment rights from law-abiding citizens.

As usual, you continue to spew NRA propaganda, "GunHugger."

Or are you just totally unconcerned about killings of school children?

#79838 Apr 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Bibical questions you don't understand.......... the reason being is that you are an atheist! Your thought process is on yourself!
I could never prove to you that I have common sense because you are incapable of understanding what it is. Another reason...... you are a diehard LIBERAL!
Now tuck your tail and get back in you dawg house!...
Once again, "Norton" says that he cannot answer Biblical questions because HE does not understand them.

Once again, "Norton" states that he cannot prove that he has "common sense."

A liberal believes in equal opportunity for all people. Yes. I am a "diehard liberal." Too bad you do not believe in freedom of thought, as opposed to your narrow-minded vision of what the world should be.

Now spread your angelic wings and fly up with the "Rapture" to your mythical home forever in the sky.

#79839 Apr 9, 2013
"Norton," just for you: "You Raise Me Up," a moving and powerful religious song by Josh Groban and the African Children's Choir.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

(WARNING: The song was presented on the Ellen DeGeneres show.)

#79840 Apr 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="Gun Grabbing Commies" ... Obama rode to the speech with Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy, who signed sweeping gun control legislation into law Thursday with the Sandy Hook families standing behind him. But legislation in Washington faces a tougher challenge, as the nation's memories of the shooting fade with time and the National Rifle Association wages a formidable campaign against Obama's proposals....[/QUOTE]

That says it all: There's NO business like GUN business!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#79842 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
And when I ask, "Let's hear YOUR story,'face vet'," once again you turn into a coward.
Nothing to tell, 13 months in no hero stuff whatsoever . Honorable Discharge . Thats it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Synergy 53,396
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 44 min buckeye 17,889
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pete 145,934
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Betty Lou 75,187
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 58,933
Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 770
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••