|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Look what my creepster friend "The Real Slim Shady" posted about "The Real Funny" on a city Easter egg hunt for children. Looks like he was owned and now he is acting out in a childish rage. Too bad he was reported. That's no way to be Shady. I hear "the Real Funny"is around 15 years old, that's pretty sick, it's probably time you stick with Licking West Plains...k, little buddy?
Posted by "The Real Slim Shady":
PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE!!!! This "The Real Funny" person is actually a pedophile and he only hunts your Easter Eggs to stalk your young children. He is a freak and a molester. BEWARE OF HIM!!!
STFU ...DaninBranson...U R BUSTED !!!!!

God Bless
CHEERS

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

WOW!!! This place has been a mad house the last few days. Elmhurst Harvey has himself a new bud or two and they all show how big of idiots they are. What did you all do run Dawg off? I will be back later to see if he is on. It is Saturday and I told him I would be back.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Look what my creepster friend "The Real Slim Shady" posted about "The Real Funny" on a city Easter egg hunt for children. Looks like he was owned and now he is acting out in a childish rage. Too bad he was reported. That's no way to be Shady. I hear "the Real Funny"is around 15 years old, that's pretty sick, it's probably time you stick with Licking West Plains...k, little buddy?
Posted by "The Real Slim Shady":
PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE!!!! This "The Real Funny" person is actually a pedophile and he only hunts your Easter Eggs to stalk your young children. He is a freak and a molester. BEWARE OF HIM!!!
Cry us a river you idiot pussseeee. You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found wanting. LMAO
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

JJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to fantasizing about other men. Sick f*ggot!!
Most of these liberals are f*ggots! Reckon they can breed themselves out of existence?

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2010/06/bryan-fi...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Cry us a river you idiot pussseeee. You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found wanting. LMAO
Hahahahaha, "Licking"
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Cringe-Inducing: Msnbc Host Uses Young Daughter To Push Gay Marriage, Asks Her If She’d ‘marry A Girl’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/05/ms...

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

What did you all do with Yellow Dawg? It looks like Elmhurst and the newbie weirdo's have ran wild in here.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

WE DON’T NEED OBAMA’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE

I have no use for Barack Obama. I don’t need a President with a history of drug abuse who puts the dreams of his father above the interests of the United States. Obama’s presidency is like a giant sinkhole, swallowing up everything we ever valued as Americans.

It’s almost an insult to our intelligence, to ask us to believe that Obama is a US citizen. He has a schizophrenic timeline of unexplained foreign travel, a list of aliases, and uncomfortable friendships with communists and hostile governments.

We can drop this debate over his birth certificate because we have something even more valuable. We have his mother’s passport files.

Stanley Ann Dunham’s passport files were obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and then posted online.(Strunk v. US Department of State)

When Obama was young, children traveled as an addition to their parents’ passports.

Passport regulations required a photo of parent and child together, as well as a certified copy of a hospital birth certificate. State-issued IDs came much later.

If Obama was born in the United States, as everybody says, then there should be a photo of little Barack Obama with his mother, as well as a certified copy of his Hawaiian birth certificate in her file.

Surprise. There are no photos of little Barack Obama in the file. And of course, there is no birth certificate from any hospital in Hawaii.

I know the passport laws for children. Obama’s mother and I would be approximately the same age if she survived. I filled out the very same passport applications for my own daughter, three years after Obama’s mother took him to Jakarta. The laws were the same for both of us.

My daughter was born in an Army hospital in Japan in 1971, when my husband was in the Navy. I added her to my passport so I could bring her back to the United States.

I remember it like it was yesterday because my ex-husband complained about how complicated it was. We had to go to the hospital and get a certified copy of her birth certificate, re-take my passport photo with my daughter, crop it until it fit the requirements, and then go all the way to the US Consulate in Tokyo and stand in line. If there was anything the man hated, it was anything that cost him money or inconvenienced him.

I carried a joint passport for myself and my daughter through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii. I can tell you from experience that if Obama’s mother tried to take her son through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii without a joint passport for herself and her son, she would have been stopped.

The obvious question is, who took him through US Customs and Immigration and helped him board the plane in Hawaii? And who brought him back?

The only mention of little Barack Obama is when his mother tried to renew her passport at the US Consulate in Jakarta a few years later. We see evidence of that in the file.

She tried to trick the passport office. She went to the US Consulate in Jakarta and wrote “Barack Obama” in the section where you add your child. She thought, like we did, that they were going to add him to her passport, no questions asked.

They probably laughed and asked her how her son got to Jakarta without a US Passport.

When she failed to go get this Hawaiian birth certificate and retake her photo, the Passport Office crossed out his name.

She found herself stuck in Jakarta, trying to sneak her son back to the United States.

All Congress has to do is ask the Passport Legal Office to explain how Obama’s mother took him through US Customs and Immigration without a US passport. I don’t see that happening.

If there was a logical explanation, Obama should look forward to clearing his name. Or maybe we’ll get lucky, and he’ll just get on a helicopter and leave.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/we-dont-need...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

The Only Real Slim Shady wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of crap you pusseee idiot.
Your own words say it all "Ok...so I post a comment on my parents hometown in MO, one you obviously live near and it appears in the forum. You recognized my name and avatar....congrats....I have Bill Gates on hold."

Here is the link to that comment. Busted pusseeeeee idiot troll.. LMAO
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/potosi-mo/TO4...
Don't be such a weirdo troll
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Eatecrap Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU ...DaninBranson...U R BUSTED !!!!!
God Bless
CHEERS
http://rlv.zcache.com/anti_obama_donkey_doo_s...

“GO BLUE!!!!!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Where ya at Dawg????

MICHIGAN BEATS SYRACUSE ADVANCES TO MEET LOUISVILLE MONDAY NIGHT!!!

Now don't forget to comfort yourself by telling me about past football seasons even though this is about the present basketball season.

Win or lose come Monday night the Wolverines are back! 6 freshmen and 3 of them start. It's a new era in the Big 10 and Ohio St better stay out of our way.

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

UofMichFan wrote:
Where ya at Dawg????
MICHIGAN BEATS SYRACUSE ADVANCES TO MEET LOUISVILLE MONDAY NIGHT!!!
Now don't forget to comfort yourself by telling me about past football seasons even though this is about the present basketball season.
Win or lose come Monday night the Wolverines are back! 6 freshmen and 3 of them start. It's a new era in the Big 10 and Ohio St better stay out of our way.
Yes where is Dawg? I think all the newbie weirdo's are starting to make no one want to come in here. Maybe catch you next Saturday Dawg.
The Real Slim Shady

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

The Only Real Slim Shady wrote:
<quoted text>You are OWNED You pusssseeee idiot. Go back to the thread "The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places"

Here is your link
http://www.topix.com/forum/stl/TFP4PNC7NHCUG7...
Hurry...call Bill Gates!! Slim Shady is another computer GENUUS!! "Click search"...woo awesome!!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

JJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So the St Louis Idiot has yet another alias. Pathetic!
Dude, put the meth pipe down. You are losing what little of your mind you have left. Who the f*ck cares where you post at and what is your point about it?
The REAL JJJ

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

JJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Go easy now, our St. Louis poster is "special" and we have to be sensitive to the retards so they don't get upset.
Are you retarded?
The REAL JJJ

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

JJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That one from St Louis is defiantly a peterpuffer. That's all his posts contain are some reference to homosexuality. It's on his salad tossing brain 24/7.
Who gives a f*ck!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Poor little Elmhurst. Went all over posting on several Missouri threads last night (Springfield, West Plains ect) looking for me and never found me.
Try searching nation wide and you might get lucky and find me but then again the only time you get lucky is when your little needle dick doesn't poke a hole in your blow up doll. LMAO You are just a pusssseeee idiot brainless troll.
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

seriously wrote:
Awwww. Poor ole Elmhurst IL had to play in here all by himself last night. That is nothing new though for he always plays with himself. Here pussssseeeee pussssseeeee pussssseeeee. Go back to Potosi forums, Park Hill forums, Farmington forums ect ect. which are your local hometown forums. You are just a pussssseeeee idiot troll. LMFAO
Hahaha Dear "Licking"
Your buddy "The only Real Slim Shady" is gone. All of his posts were deleted by Topix. Ahhh, the world is a better place now.:)
SMOOCHES
hmmmmmm

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha Dear "Licking"
Your buddy "The only Real Slim Shady" is gone. All of his posts were deleted by Topix. Ahhh, the world is a better place now.:)
SMOOCHES
You are just a pusssseeee idiot that got your ass handed and beat at your own game by someone that had balls enough to do it with a registered name instead of hiding like you. So you so you turned snitch biotch which would be expected from such a pusssseeeeee. I am good with that. LMAO
Slim owns Elmhurts idiot

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

I own you so bad, got into your head so bad that you turned a little snitch biotch, trolled last night until late in the AM to try to find "The Only Real Slim Shady" posting in numerous missouri threads about me and even started a thread that is dead trying to use my name but you are such a idiot you left out "Only" in your title of the thread "The Real Slim Shady". But thing is you never found me hahahahaha. Go lick your nutz your pusssseeee idiot troll you have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found wanting! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••