United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

The Only Real Slim Shady wrote:
Oh did I make a mistake and post to the wrong comment or did I make a mistake and post from the wrong computer. LMAO. You figure it our. Like I said see you on the flip side. While one computer talks, the other computer tracks. LMFAO
HA...you are Busted and exposed! Go away West Plains.
Again, you are tracking nothing. Simply went to Topix and searched the username.
You provided info to Replay because you know him or are him since you and him have been conversing on the West Plains forum as well.
If you are so great give me MY street name???

Since: Apr 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Oh and by the way. I just looked at your shared forums and it still says "The Real Funny is not sharing forum comments at the moment." You figure it out idiot for even though you hide them I find them LMAO
Hey private eye, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to go onto Topix and look at someone's user information. Go bother someone else and stop forgetting to change you user name back to "seriously".....frea k of the weak
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

SHYT DISTURBERS wrote:
Pretty interesting, Tree Stump, Slim Shady and Seriously all post on the West Plains, MO forum.
In still trying to figure out if its all one person or a few buddies playing in their mommys basement.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-plains-m...
Hmm funny as hell isn't it? But hey I have also seen them on the Springfield topix along with Dawg, albutram and poos. But you all Elmhurst, IL names posting all to this same one thread.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

SHYT DISTURBERS wrote:
<quoted text>
HA...you are Busted and exposed! Go away West Plains.
Again, you are tracking nothing. Simply went to Topix and searched the username.
You provided info to Replay because you know him or are him since you and him have been conversing on the West Plains forum as well.
If you are so great give me MY street name???
A magician never gives up his tricks and a player never gives up his plays. So I think I will keep them to myself and play you like the fool you are. You just set and wonder how in thousands of Missouri threads, when you were NOT sharing were it was you were posting, how I found you so quickly! LMAO
The Real Thing

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>A magician never gives up his tricks and a player never gives up his plays. So I think I will keep them to myself and play you like the fool you are. You just set and wonder how in thousands of Missouri threads, when you were NOT sharing were it was you were posting, how I found you so quickly! LMAO
Not a magician, u r a troll and u simply searched the username. Same way I found u and your buddy in Springfield and West Plains
Oh, you don't like it?
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

You are a perfect example of an idiot. You only followed me to those forums for then I had my forums set to public. Now they are private. So Mr Slick go to the last one forum I posted in and make a comment back. Hint, it is in Nevada. Come find me and prove your point or go to the corner and lick your nutz and shut up. The ball is in your court and it is your play. I gave you the state so it should be as easy to find me in Nevada forums as it was for me to track you down in Missouri forums. I will be waiting for your reply. Not really for I know you canít find it. LMFAO
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Why don't you two ...pretend your back at your family reunion, and go get a room together, at a Motel 6??????

I OWN THE BOTH OF YOU
Cheers!!!!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

JJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded?
U R A Owned P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E!!!!!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

After over 75,000 posts on this tortured thread...
just when you thought you'd seen EVERYTHING...

Then these two CREEPY love birds come along, and take STUPID to a whole new level!

Thanks for the show...hahahahahahahahahaha!!! !!!

HELL EVERYONE OWNS YOU!

CHEERS!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Lots of stupid going on here on this thread! I mean really stupid!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Oh crap Elmhurst here is another I found where I have been posting in Orlando topix too. Will you follow me there as well? LMFAO
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TI...
Hey creepy, you are the only one doing creeping around here. So what, you've posted to other places for a total of 15 entire freaking hours you have had your account. You came on here claiming to know how to follow people and you were called out that you are just a sad little creeper!!!! Creep on somewhere else West Plains! Oh yes I'm sure just EVERYONE goes to the west plains forum because they want to know what's going on there, not because they live there.
Everyone welcome Slim Shady and Seriously on The West Plains forum. Busted and exposed.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

A Colorado Sheriff Responds To President Obama

President Obama visited Denver on April 3, 2013 to push his excessive gun legislation. Not one sheriff in the state of Colorado was included in the event.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/mlwgZzeq8oI
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
Lots of stupid going on here on this thread! I mean really stupid!!!!!!!!!!
CHEERS!
And "Norton aka Todd Aiken" your among the worst!!!!
Have another wonderful UNRAPTURED day!!!!

Cheers!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
A Colorado Sheriff Responds To President Obama
President Obama visited Denver on April 3, 2013 to push his excessive gun legislation. Not one sheriff in the state of Colorado was included in the event.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/mlwgZzeq8oI
amazing what this looser can pick up with his tin foil helmet...LOL!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

JJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing this loser can't even spell loser.
It's probably only by he grace of God he can even wipe himself.
Madam ...That's what your mouth is for!
Da Daa Daaaaaa!!!!
Fat Sue

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/looser
He was probably referring to the def 4 loose bowels! I think he was trying to say u cant hold your mud!!!
Big Susan

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Don't be stealing my Topix handle! I am Big Susan and I stand 6'4 and weigh 465 pounds! Stand down and don't use my handle again or me and my illiterate husband will stomp a mud hole in your butt!
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Look what my creepster friend "The Real Slim Shady" posted about "The Real Funny" on a city Easter egg hunt for children. Looks like he was owned and now he is acting out in a childish rage. Too bad he was reported. That's no way to be Shady. I hear "the Real Funny"is around 15 years old, that's pretty sick, it's probably time you stick with Licking West Plains...k, little buddy?

Posted by "The Real Slim Shady":
PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE!!!! This "The Real Funny" person is actually a pedophile and he only hunts your Easter Eggs to stalk your young children. He is a freak and a molester. BEWARE OF HIM!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Ok, this thread has always been strange...it has now hit crazy train strange. Im not sure why people get so vulgar and rude on here. Is it the anonymity because they feel it gives them a sense of power? It's a shame because at one point there were really good political debates on here but a few loons have to ruin it for everyone.
Cyber stalking and bullying is nothing to flirt with.
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

JJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to fantasizing about other men. Sick f*ggot!!
So you admit to Eating my Sh*t?
madam nothing says that "I OWN YOU" any better!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 min Waco 1 58,291
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min miller 150,353
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Really 144,744
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Slumlord Weather ... 30,265
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 17 min Not Landrieu 3,002
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 38 min ChicknButt 52,451
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,739

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••