|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, is there some rule that says you can't answer certain posts on here? I am not familiar with any such rule.
I think you're OK with the ones written in black and white...dunno about the others *wink, nudge*

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Titanic sank because it could not remain afloat.
I think Carolyn Porco said it best:

"All the atoms of our bodies will be blown into space in the disintigragion of the Solar System, to live on forever as mass or energy. That's what we should be teaching our children, not fairy tales about angels and seeing grandma in heaven."

“I am lost in this world”

Since: Apr 13

podunk, missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hello. I am albtraumatized, albtraum daughter. I am sorry for the trouble she causes on here. As many of you know albtraum is German for nightmare and my mother makes me live a nightmare and traumatizes me with the abuse she makes me go through daily. She makes me do things to her that I think are sick and if I get them wrong she does them to me to show me how to do them the right way. I am now just a teenager and this has been going on for 5 years. She keeps me in the dark and only I am only fed twice daily of bread and water. She is a very mentally ill woman and I don’t know what to do anymore. I am tired of her touching me in the wrong places and tired of her making me touch her in the wrong places. I think she needs a big man to satisfy her. Any and all advice will be helpful and thanks.
Funny

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Harpy and Peeplaytime are indeed amusing little things. They can console one another all day long because THAT'S WHAT LOSERS DO!!! I'm spending the afternoon shopping with grandkids but I'll be back for more of their comedy later .... lmao
Uh...keep consoling your friend, "because that's what losers do"
Funny

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind them Poos, I think true love is blossoming between these two, besides they need to play victim for someone.

It is good to see rePlayTime was able to blame others for his "being caught up" in things on here and abdicate his own responsibility.

I think they may go lick something of each other's but it won't be their wounds.
Console on...as "poop" says "that's what losers do"
Funny

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Harvey DAWGS Hydrant wrote:
<quoted text>Well isn't this post so special ...spoken by Harvey...none other than DAWGS personal fire hydrant...hahahahaha
That's funny "Dawg" u crack yourself up.
Funny

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Normally, I would resent having to explain things to a person, but since you are missing a things here and there, I will explain this to you. Obviously, you did not get it.

You said "low and behold." The word is not "low." Properly, you should have said, if you knew English, "Lo and behold!"

And, incidentally, do explain to us how I was unable "to complete a one-word post." ROFL! "lo" is one word! Need a link to a dictionary? Harvey, I just put up with you because your antics are so amusing!
Uh, you just said "Lo" on your post. I did not see "Lo and behold" therefore your post was incomplete. Simply writing "Lo" does not signify Lo and Behold.
Funny

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Orange Hawg Eatencrap wrote:
Hello. I am Hawg, Dawgs daughter. I am ashamed to admit that but I must tell everyone I am sorry for the trouble he causes on here. We have tried to keep him in his room and off the computer but he gets out from time to time. Many times we don't even know he has been out until our cat comes up pregnant. We have now removed all the cats in our home and keep our computer under lock and key but he now has been going to the neighbors and using their computer and getting their cat pregnant. We have put new locks on all the doors and hopefully we can keep him from getting out and on a computer. Also Dan is my uncle and they live in the room together. So if one gets out, they both get out. At least Dan doens't get the cats pregnant, he just likes to go window peeping. Yes he is a peeping Dan. We have to explain to the nursing home every time he gets out to keep the blinds shut until we get him back home and at the same time we have to tell everyone to keep their cats inside until we get Dawg back home. It does get exhausting but we try hard to keep them locked inside. Again please except my apologies. We do all we can but it is hard to keep people of their little minds under control for like little weasels they are always into something. Thank you for your time.
Hahahaha!! It's about someone apologizes for their annoying outbursts and public display of affection. Let them know KMart is having a blue light special on Depends undergarments, Polident is 1/2 off and Denny's has a coupon. You can take them there if their good.
Funny

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

poops on daddy wrote:
Hello. I am poops on daddy, poos ur daddyÂ’s daughter. I am sorry for the trouble he causes on here. He always takes me doggie from behind and yells poos ur daddy so I poops on him and he loves it. I want a boyfriend but daddy says he is all I need and he donÂ’t like sharing. This has been going on for 10 years and now that I am 13 and our son is two years old I want to know if this is normal? I am home schooled so I donÂ’t have any friends to ask. I am beginning to think something is funny for daddy only takes 5 minutes on teaching me math, only takes 5 minutes on teaching me science and only takes 5 minutes on teaching me history and English but takes 6 hours teaching me sexual education as he calls it. He said I always get an A+ in that class. My mommy ran off with the neighborÂ’s mule and I have heard they both have jobs riding people down the trails at the Grand Canyon. Well I hope daddy is not much trouble on here for he at least he gives me a break when he is on here. DonÂ’t tell daddy but please try to keep him on here more often. I get tired of him humping my butt all the time. Thanks and help me please.
Lol, I knew it!
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Whoze peekin now dottir? Git on outta this bafroom rite now yew here?
My, my, oh my, is this what we have reduced you and your merry band of jackwads too Dawg? So is DFS your daughter and your retarded son from St Louis playing the role of your son? Or vice versa? When it comes to them it's hard to know which one would want to play the female. Were you all so bored today because everyone else was off being productive members of society that you made up more aliases then attacked Dawg so you could act like it was others doing it? As if anyone would believe that. We already own you, we don't need to further embarrass you. for a moment I might have thought it was someone else just messing with you but you're playing along tells me it's all you and your idiot brigade.

So how long are you going to keep this up? Maybe we should have a poll and put some bets down. Then we could have one on what the next idiotic thing you idiots are going to do for attention.
Funny

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

<quoted text>The technical reason the Titanic sank was because of a fatal design error. The internal flotation cylinders should have kept the ship afloat even if the ship's hull were fully flooded. However, the flotation cylinders -- sealed at their bottoms -- were mounted with their major axes pointing straight up. None of the flotation cylinders had sealed tops. When the iceberg ripped a massive hole in the bow, it was only a matter of time before the water pouring into the ship got up to the top of the flotation cylinders as the ship foundered. After that, the water just poured down into the cylinders from their tops and swamped the ship. The ship was doomed when the iceberg sliced the hole in the bow. It was only a matter of time.

If you are looking for a human cause, the owner of the ship (Cunard Lines, as I recall) was on board and, despite warnings from the captain, wanted to set a record for crossing the Atlantic. Thus, the owner commanded the captain to maintain full speed despite the danger from icebergs known to be in the area.

Anything else you would wish to know, just ask. For 70 years I have studied a book published around 1915 with a lot of details about the "tragic sinking of the Titanic." My father bought the book and I still have it. I am answering you from memory now, but I can look up more details, should you wish to know them.
Was it scary witnessing the ship sinking? How many people were on your raft? I'm writing a book report and would love to hear from someone who escaped the tragedy.
Hahahaha!
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Can't wait to see the denials, attacks, and failed attempts to keep his charade up that Dawg and his idiot brigade post to deny they have been caught. You know it's coming. They just can't figure out that no one is going to believe them.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I have to admit tonight I stayed signed in for and been checking back every couple hours for this evening has been funny as hell with all the new names from new places coming in and saying the crap they have. I have laughed until the tears rolled out of my eyes. Hell this is better than most comedy clubs. Whoever has did all this tonight you have my thanks for all the laughs. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Looks like all the fun has died out. You all come back again for laughter is good for the saul and we all need the laughs.
Funny

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>I think Carolyn Porco said it best:

"All the atoms of our bodies will be blown into space in the disintigragion of the Solar System, to live on forever as mass or energy. That's what we should be teaching our children, not fairy tales about angels and seeing grandma in heaven."
That sound gross...so does that happen after I die? How do they get "blown" into the solar system?? Rocket launcher, marshmallow shooter??? I'm scared now, your fairy tale is scaring me.
Need More Knowledge..

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

<quoted text>The technical reason the Titanic sank was because of a fatal design error. The internal flotation cylinders should have kept the ship afloat even if the ship's hull were fully flooded. However, the flotation cylinders -- sealed at their bottoms -- were mounted with their major axes pointing straight up. None of the flotation cylinders had sealed tops. When the iceberg ripped a massive hole in the bow, it was only a matter of time before the water pouring into the ship got up to the top of the flotation cylinders as the ship foundered. After that, the water just poured down into the cylinders from their tops and swamped the ship. The ship was doomed when the iceberg sliced the hole in the bow. It was only a matter of time.

If you are looking for a human cause, the owner of the ship (Cunard Lines, as I recall) was on board and, despite warnings from the captain, wanted to set a record for crossing the Atlantic. Thus, the owner commanded the captain to maintain full speed despite the danger from icebergs known to be in the area.

Anything else you would wish to know, just ask. For 70 years I have studied a book published around 1915 with a lot of details about the "tragic sinking of the Titanic." My father bought the book and I still have it. I am answering you from memory now, but I can look up more details, should you wish to know them.
So did you get to meet Leonardo Decaprio?? He's so cute. What about that lady that stands on the edge of the ship? She seems nice.
say What??

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're OK with the ones written in black and white...dunno about the others *wink, nudge*
OMG!! That's so racist! We are all precious...red,yellow, black and white
say What??

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>He's an odd duck, but it's still kind of sad....O.K., I feel better now;0)
Yeah, that guy is odd because he spends time with his family. WOW, that's a good one.
say What??

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

<quoted text>The Titanic sank because it could not remain afloat.
Unlike you who is full of hot air, I bet u float good.
say What??

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

<quoted text>I don't think so. And our antagonists apparently don't think so either, because they do it all the time!_8-)
What's that weird "8" sign mean? Is that some sort of geriatric gang sign?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••