Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
seriously

United States

#79525 Apr 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. "Harvey"'s motto: If nobody will agree with you -- clone 'em! "Harvey" has more aliases than Easter has eggs.
Easter doesn't have "eggs". Easter is a holiday and therefore cannot own eggs.
That doesn't make any sense.
seriously

United States

#79526 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>That is known as "Pascal's Wager." It is a fallacy.
Hey dipshit, no one asked you about a philosophy lesson.
seriously

United States

#79527 Apr 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="say What??"]<quoted text>
What's that weird "8" sign mean? Is that some sort of geriatric gang sign?
"

It's "pirate talk." Pieces of 8, you know.
Right, I'm sure you and pirates are tight. You know, because you are so cool and all.
OMG

United States

#79528 Apr 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Need More Knowledge.."]<quoted text>
So did you get to meet Leonardo Decaprio?? He's so cute. What about that lady that stands on the edge of the ship? She seems nice.
"

Of course not. Those characters were in the movie, dolt!
Oh man! That's why I scored so low on my book report.
So really, what was it like on the titanic?
Funny

United States

#79529 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>Conservatives often scare easily. It's genetic. They have large amygdalas -- the seat of fear.
I have other large items I bet you are curious about sweetie.
Funny

United States

#79530 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>You sound like a mushroom.
Mushrooms don't talk
St Louis Idiot

United States

#79531 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>ROFL! Yet another "spelling/grammar-challen ged" antagonist!_8-)
Oh SCORE! Find spelling error if you can't find anything witty to say. Good one Dawg you told them. High five partner! We got this, my mom made pizza rolls!!
St Louis Idiot

United States

#79532 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text><.sigh.> It takes so little to make you happy. And besides, you could not afford to actually go to a comedy club. But be of good cheer -- you provide comedy whenever you post!
You tell em Dawg! Yeah, yeah he don't got no money! Cause if you can't find something witty or intelligent to say assume they have no money. You must be right, I mean...come on. Look at his avatar. Since we don't know these people looking at the Avatar is our best way to figure out the amount of wealth they have.
Yeah! Score!! We are awesome! We own this thread!! My Mom is going to Dollar Store, do you want a ride?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79533 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
The technical reason the Titanic sank was because of a fatal design error. The internal flotation cylinders should have kept the ship afloat even if the ship's hull were fully flooded. However, the flotation cylinders -- sealed at their bottoms -- were mounted with their major axes pointing straight up. None of the flotation cylinders had sealed tops. When the iceberg ripped a massive hole in the bow, it was only a matter of time before the water pouring into the ship got up to the top of the flotation cylinders as the ship foundered. After that, the water just poured down into the cylinders from their tops and swamped the ship. The ship was doomed when the iceberg sliced the hole in the bow. It was only a matter of time.
If you are looking for a human cause, the owner of the ship (Cunard Lines, as I recall) was on board and, despite warnings from the captain, wanted to set a record for crossing the Atlantic. Thus, the owner commanded the captain to maintain full speed despite the danger from icebergs known to be in the area.
Anything else you would wish to know, just ask. For 70 years I have studied a book published around 1915 with a lot of details about the "tragic sinking of the Titanic." My father bought the book and I still have it. I am answering you from memory now, but I can look up more details, should you wish to know them.
Thanks, I didn't recall the reason it sank!

CHEERS!
St Louis Idiot

United States

#79534 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>Not only Saul, but Peter also.(Ask "Norton" -- that's a biblical joke, son!)
Go Dawg! Yeah, we are telling them! We are so funny!!!! Hahaha Cheers, We own everyone! Cheers! Hahahaha RoFL! lmAO
Omg, my trailer just shook. That's some scary stuff right there.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79535 Apr 2, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it scary witnessing the ship sinking? How many people were on your raft? I'm writing a book report and would love to hear from someone who escaped the tragedy.
Hahahaha!
We know Dawg was there, don't we? HAAA!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79536 Apr 2, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Carolyn Porco said it best:
"All the atoms of our bodies will be blown into space in the disintigragion of the Solar System, to live on forever as mass or energy. That's what we should be teaching our children, not fairy tales about angels and seeing grandma in heaven."
You're the one suggesting the fairytale! That's one of the problems with our kids now.......lies!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79537 Apr 2, 2013
St Louis Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Dawg! Yeah, we are telling them! We are so funny!!!! Hahaha Cheers, We own everyone! Cheers! Hahahaha RoFL! lmAO
Oh yes, hillarious!):<

CHEERS!
fuctards

Kansas City, KS

#79538 Apr 2, 2013
It is 2013 and your on a forum that was debated in 2010. Start a fuctard forum so you can all take digs on each other cause you have No life.
Harvey DAWGs Hydrant

Saint Louis, MO

#79539 Apr 2, 2013
St Louis Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just break down this pitiful disturbing post of Harvey...

what's she's really saying:
"glup, guzzle, slurp, slurp, glup, glup"

Harvey's just doing what she does best...being the Hydrant DAWG pee's on!!!!
ROLMFAO!
found the STL idiot

Brookfield, CT

#79540 Apr 2, 2013
Harvey DAWGs Hydrant wrote:
<quoted text>Let's just break down this pitiful disturbing post of Harvey...

what's she's really saying:
"glup, guzzle, slurp, slurp, glup, glup"

Harvey's just doing what she does best...being the Hydrant DAWG pee's on!!!!
ROLMFAO!
You love your Dawg don't you?
"ROLMFAO", "CHEERS","SCORE ", "OWNING", "RAPTURE"
Haha typical.
what Year?

United States

#79541 Apr 2, 2013
fuctards wrote:
It is 2013 and your on a forum that was debated in 2010. Start a fuctard forum so you can all take digs on each other cause you have No life.
Holy smokes! I can't believe it's 2013. Thanks for the insight. Where do I sign up for "getting a life"? Lead the way.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#79542 Apr 2, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Easter doesn't have "eggs". Easter is a holiday and therefore cannot own eggs.
That doesn't make any sense.
Of course not. To you.

#79543 Apr 2, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipshit, no one asked you about a philosophy lesson.
Of course not. But I am giving you one anyway.(If you disagree, don't read it.)

#79544 Apr 2, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, I'm sure you and pirates are tight. You know, because you are so cool and all.
Of course. I be da man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Julia 262,609
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 51 min The WB 97,779
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) 1 hr March 29 2017 25
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Erin 83,960
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr BIG Pork 100,676
Election Who do you support for County Auditor in Ohio (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Randy Miller 7
Election Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Tue Rider on the Storm 859
More from around the web