Yeah, I am a prolific poster. You have built yourself an image of what you consider to be "Yellow Dawg." I will first discuss your myriad loving points about me, and then I will tell you my impression of "RogerWilco."<quoted text>
I doubt you are 80 years old. An older man especially a retired civil servant as you claim to be would not rely on Wikipedia (where kids go for book reports) for information all the time for you would have knowledge of your own. You would live by a schedule, not by the seat of your pants. You would not act like an ass and an idiot constantly and try to cause a stir with everyone all the time as you do. You act more like a late teenager maybe early 20ís that isnít sure if he is gay or not, still a virgin and lives in his parentís basement. You may have drank a little and smoked pot once hoping to look cool but were still rejected by everyone for you were never popular and no one wanted to hang with you. You might have a part-time job at a fast food joint but your main life line is still living off of your parents, playing video games and watching TV. You have always been picked on in life so this is your outlet hiding behind a computer trying to get even with the world that you think has treated you so cruel even though it is your own entire fault. You are not good at anything you have tried to do or try to do so again this gives you a little self-satisfaction that you think you win because you can say as you please without getting beat up or laughed at in person for it is a sense of security for you to hide behind the computer screen which is why you come here multiple times throughout the day on a daily basis to try to feel good about yourself. Now if you really are 80yrs old and act this way then you are one elder I would never respect (the phrase respect your elders) and the above stays the same except you are just a senile old man that grew up that way and still tries to be someone you never were in a world that rejected you for you were never popular and no one wanted to hang with you and again it is your own entire fault.
Now Dawg you have more than one name and post under them to keep this post alive so you wonít feel lonely. This will be my 4th post in the last week and I use it to point out that in only 4 days, throughout every day at sporadic times you have posted just under the name Yellow Dawg 115 posts in only 4 days. That is an average of 28 posts per day. But again I have made four posts in the last week (1 Friday afternoon and 3 tonight counting this one) and you think I need to get a life? I let the record of just this thread alone speak for which one of us needs to get a life. See you next Saturday on my breaks from doing paperwork. LMBO
1. Wikipedia is fast, quite accurate, and gives background information on subjects I wish to look up. Wiki generally has footnotes which can also be used. In any event, Wiki is more accurate than your "Fox News" and Rush Limbaugh information which tells you what you think.
2. I may have "knowledge of my own," but I can assure you that Google has far more available on most any subject.
3. At "near-80," I can assure you that I am not a teenager, but thanks for saying that I still have the brashness and curiosity of a teenager!_8-)
4. Since I am near-80, I can assure you that my parents, who were both born in the 19th century, are long since passed away. This house has no basement. You really aren't very good at making logical deductions, are you? Perhaps that is the reason your "truck line" is losing money so badly.
5. Of course, another reason your "truck line" is losing money badly is that you have told us that you only work half-time, because you enjoy fishing and hiking with your 10-year-old grandchildren. Get some ambition, and tend to business. You bore the kids anyway.[To be continued}