#77803 Mar 5, 2013
Hugo Chavez is dead!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77805 Mar 5, 2013
Time To Celebrate wrote:
Hugo Chavez is dead!
Quick! Organize a celebration parade down Main Street!

(Where you been, "SPC"?)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77806 Mar 5, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay! Okay! I will bet you $100 that you will not be "Raptured" today! If you lose, you have to send me a cashier's check for the $100 tomorow, okay?
I told you I am not stupid! You are stupid to believe it cannot happen! I could say that I would bet you are going to Hell because you are an atheist, but I am not a gambler. There is always a chance, by the grace of God, you will change your way of thinking.
CHEERS!
P. S. Besides, I need to save every penny because Obama is going to put us in bankruptcy.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77807 Mar 5, 2013
Top DHS checkpoint refusals

&fe ature=player_embedded

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77808 Mar 5, 2013
Wow!!! You guys have been busy on here today. Idiot stampede!!!! lol

#77809 Mar 5, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you I am not stupid! You are stupid to believe it cannot happen! I could say that I would bet you are going to Hell because you are an atheist, but I am not a gambler. There is always a chance, by the grace of God, you will change your way of thinking.
CHEERS!
P. S. Besides, I need to save every penny because Obama is going to put us in bankruptcy.
Okay.$5?

#77810 Mar 5, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Top DHS checkpoint refusals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u4Ku17CqdZgXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Interesting! At first, I thought these were stops at a US border. Clearly, they were not. One was 50 miles from the border. Truly, these (presumably) state checkpoints have no right to detain or inspect your vehicle without probably cause.(No, I am not a lawyer.)

Are these truly DHS checkpoints, or state agricultural checkpoints?

If DHS, what are they doing 50 miles from the border? Where are these checkpoints?

#77811 Mar 5, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
Wow!!! You guys have been busy on here today. Idiot stampede!!!! lol
You just startled us with that airhorn on your 18-wheeler!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77812 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting! At first, I thought these were stops at a US border. Clearly, they were not. One was 50 miles from the border. Truly, these (presumably) state checkpoints have no right to detain or inspect your vehicle without probably cause.(No, I am not a lawyer.)
Are these truly DHS checkpoints, or state agricultural checkpoints?
If DHS, what are they doing 50 miles from the border? Where are these checkpoints?
Maybe we're starting to agree with one another. I know that InfoWars.com may be a lot of conspiracy theories but the paragraph below is from that site, here is the link: http://www.infowars.com/top-dhs-checkpoint-re...

"Checkpoints (some would say illegal checkpoints) have been popping up quite frequently in the USA. Many are established 50 miles or even 100 miles inside the United States, yet are termed “border” checkpoints. As you see in this video, you DO NOT have to comply with their question’s or demands. Don’t forget, you have rights."

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77814 Mar 5, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably cause? What the hell is probably cause?
It's probable cause you incompetent twit.
You really are clueless.
WOW! Picking on a typo! That's when you can tell someone is getting their @zz kicked in here when they resort to picking on typo's. LOL
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77815 Mar 5, 2013
Shame On Media IGNORING Secret Drone Killings Obama Hit List of Americans

GREATER EVIL: WATER BOARDING, OR DEATH BY DRONE?
In his fairytale pursuit of being the “kinder, gentler” president, Barack Obama has offered illogical proposals concerning the closure of GITMO and abandonment of Enhanced Interrogation Techniques, in particular the practice of “water boarding,” used with great effect to find Osama bin Laden and to develop intelligence for saving American lives.

However, in Obama’s muddled, liberal-infested mind, GITMO and water boarding simply irritate terrorists and suspected terrorists and ‘tarnish’ the US brand throughout the world.

Obama thus makes his case for taking the ‘moral high ground,’ as if giving the likes of KSM full Miranda rights and trying the heathen in New York City, like any American citizen, will assuage Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s lust for blood and dead Americans!

All of which must provide Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and other Islamofascists with great amusement and merriment. Unfortunately, Obama’s Muslim pipe dream has no upside for saving American lives!

Obama has decided to wage war via the Drone, which frees him from the mess associated with going through Congress and all the annoyances of the US Constitution! Besides, he can target American citizens with drones, at least according to his corrupt DOJ!

The mind boggles at the hypocrisy and idiocy of our Commander-in-Chief.

And poses this urgent question: Which is more evil, Mr. President: Water boarding or death by drone?

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77816 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay.$5?
..........NOoooooooooooo!!!!!! !!!!

CHEERS!:))))))))

#77817 Mar 5, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we're starting to agree with one another. I know that InfoWars.com may be a lot of conspiracy theories but the paragraph below is from that site, here is the link: http://www.infowars.com/top-dhs-checkpoint-re...
"Checkpoints (some would say illegal checkpoints) have been popping up quite frequently in the USA. Many are established 50 miles or even 100 miles inside the United States, yet are termed “border” checkpoints. As you see in this video, you DO NOT have to comply with their question’s or demands. Don’t forget, you have rights."
This is the first time I have heard of such a thing. This is a bit scary.

#77818 Mar 5, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably cause? What the hell is probably cause?
It's probable cause you incompetent twit.
You really are clueless.
Oh, "Harvey"! You remind me of my English teacher when I was a high school freshman! You are such a sweetheart! Did you enjoy calling a typo to my attention? You really don't have much to do with your time, do you? Get on back to Clinton, where you belong, or else next time I will again post your confession to being a "situational liar."

Of course, that would probably cause you to break down sobbing uncontrollably!

#77819 Mar 5, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
..........NOoooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!
...:))))))
$1 then?

#77820 Mar 5, 2013
Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder on the Dana Show, discussing information being obtained and transmitted with recently-installed equipment from motor vehicle registration offices to the US government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Satan

Kennett, MO

#77822 Mar 6, 2013
We are preparing the way for Hugo Chavez down here. I'm shoveling plenty of coal into the furnace as I await his arrival.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77823 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
$1 then?
):): NO!

CHEERS!

#77824 Mar 6, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg i have seen you zero in one peoples typos several times so don't act all high and mighty because someone gives you a taste of your own medicine. Although I do admit it's enjoyable to watch you have such an emotional breakdown over it.
Post what you want, you're just upset because I played you and you fell for it. How do you say it, oh yeah, you got OWNED! In fact, you got so owned you are now idolizing me in your profile. I always appriciate it when someone pays tribute to me and the ass whipping I put on them.
I saw the typo immediately after I posted the comment. I made the assumption that intelligent people on here would realize the mistake, and not make any remarks. I was correct!

#77825 Mar 6, 2013
Satan wrote:
We are preparing the way for Hugo Chavez down here. I'm shoveling plenty of coal into the furnace as I await his arrival.
The Hell you say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the West Virginia Senate... 5 min Aboutime 106
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Ari son of Anarchy 159,757
Who's got your vote in the Kentucky Senate race? 8 min whitehair 406
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min BOiaF 156,804
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 18 min Har 3,984
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Reality Speaks 32,765
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 27 min Jemima 58,516

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE