Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just as big of an idiot as Dawg is. Click on my profile and it plainly says "10fourRogerThat is not sharing forum comments at the moment." Just like yours says "albtraum is not sharing forum comments at the moment." Because we have them set to private. You don't have a clue of anything. I think you might even be the biggest idiot in here after that comment. ROTFLMBO.
I didn't say "recent comments" dearie, I can see every thread you post to right below it. Your reading comprehension is somewhat stunted to say the least. Tsk, tsk.

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say "recent comments" dearie, I can see every thread you post to right below it. Your reading comprehension is somewhat stunted to say the least. Tsk, tsk.
OMG. You are clearly the king of the idiots. I am cramping in my stomache I am laughing so hard. You also need to learn to read. Again it says "10fourRogerThat is not sharing forum comments at the moment." And if you could read or took time to read below that it says "In the meantime, check out the Recent Forum Discussions and our Most Popular stories below"<<< which those are not mine. I really didn't think anyone could be so stupid but you just showed me you are out there and are that big of an idiot. ROTFLMBO
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbAss, I'm not the President! Obozo should not have been because he does not know-SHIT!
Debt Crisis 2013 / US Economy Explained - Understanding Why There Is NO FIX / W
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Under President Obama's mismanagement of the economy, the United States Government's credit rating was, for the first time in its history, downgraded from AAA to AA+, and poverty increased markedly. By and large his programs, said to combat the recession, unemployment, slow growth, and deficits, have failed[9] leaving the the country saddled with a $16 trillion national debt and climbing. One of his most well known tactics is blaming someone else, such as George W. Bush, for all his failures instead of taking responsibility. Also on the domestic front, Obama passed an expensive health care bill in 2010 with no national concensus or bipartisan support and 34 Democrats dissenting. Recently, the Congressional Budget Office wrote an open letter to John Boehner, the Speaker of the House, outlining the effects of repealing Obamacare and explaining why net loss of over 100 billion dollars would occur from the repeal.
Americans deaths in Afghanistan have more than doubled under Obama's leadership compared with the preceding eight years of George Bush, according to the Congressional Research Service. Against his own Defense Secretary's advice, Obama attacked Libya - a possible violation of the War Powers Act. After he he took credit for the killing of September 11th mastermind terrorist Osama bin Laden, the U.S. State Department warned of increased risk to the lives and safety of Americans. Bin Laden's successor, Ayman al-Zawahiri confirmed the Benghazi Attack which killed four State Department employees, was motivated by revenge. Bin Laden's killing, however had negligible impact on Obama's approval ratings.
Obama's bizarre gaffes are frequent and embarrassing, but typically unreported by the liberal media. Many hardworking American businessmen took offense to a 2012 campaign speech about the economy where he says "You didn't build that." Obama offended Poland by referring to the Nazi death camps there as "Polish death camps." Later Obama apologized. Even the New York Times was critical of Obama's incessant boasting about the killing of bin Laden.
"We have a political system that awards office to the most ruthless, cunning, and selfish of mortals, then act surprised when those those willing to do anything to win power are equally willing to do anything with it." --Michael Rivero
SEQUESTER BULLSH**! Obama causing U.S. citizens to be affected - Yet Billions to Oil companies, Foreign Military, Dictators, the list goes on. I
Obama is like a child, that didn't get his way so he decided on what programs to cut and who to cut to make it the most hurtful for the American people. Obama got to decide where he would cut the money, including letting out illegal aliens from jail.
I have been researching how much the U.S. is giving to other countries for "aid".
The U.S. is giving the Syrian rebels 60 million in aid. Think about this.... if the Syrian government or any other government gave a militia group here in the U.S. money, they would be considered a terrorist for going against the government. Yet the U.S. can aid a terrorist group in another country and it is considered "humanitarian".
http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/201...
The only person posting anything worth reading! The rest is just junk! Where are the cages?

CHEERS!

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person posting anything worth reading! The rest is just junk! Where are the cages?
CHEERS!
I agree Norton. So here is my thought on the government.
Everybody blames the president (just like many blamed bush) but don’t realize it takes them all and congress leads the way. For congress has more power than the pres. Even if he denies a bill they can still pass it with 2/3rds majority vote and override him and do what they want. The pres is a 4 year term and can be held only twice for 8 years total. In the last 15 years we have had the pres change hands several times, both dem and repub but we have pretty much kept the same congress for many of them have been there for 15, 20 , 25 years. So one would think that it has to be congress that is the real problem for many of them have been there through it all.
the Dude

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Just in case you haven't figured it it doesn't matter whether a Democrat or Republican is in office. The theatrical politics is purely a sideshow to divide and separate the masses. Screw politics! If you want change get law enforcement and the military on your side and go to Washington and take your fuckin' country back. You've been robbed by some very good pickpockets.
jojo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

the Dude wrote:
Just in case you haven't figured it it doesn't matter whether a Democrat or Republican is in office. The theatrical politics is purely a sideshow to divide and separate the masses. Screw politics! If you want change get law enforcement and the military on your side and go to Washington and take your fuckin' country back. You've been robbed by some very good pickpockets.
I agree dude.Explains exactly why things are so screwed up. There is no money, the Federal Reserve and the treasury are running the biggest Ponzi Scheme ever conceived.Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because their illusions will be destroyed. Well this is the end of the Innocence and the age of Disillusion.
hhhhhhhh

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Norton. So here is my thought on the government.
Everybody blames the president (just like many blamed bush) but don’t realize it takes them all and congress leads the way. For congress has more power than the pres. Even if he denies a bill they can still pass it with 2/3rds majority vote and override him and do what they want. The pres is a 4 year term and can be held only twice for 8 years total. In the last 15 years we have had the pres change hands several times, both dem and repub but we have pretty much kept the same congress for many of them have been there for 15, 20 , 25 years. So one would think that it has to be congress that is the real problem for many of them have been there through it all.
and another identity pops up. do you ever get tired of making them up?
Ping Chong

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Mitch McConnell forcefully defended CHINK WIFE who was born in Taiwan and who snuck in to the U.S. as an 8-year-old with her family aboard a freighter. Are there not any good Black women in Kentucky ?
Ruthie Hays

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Must be a lot of stupid Sluts in Elmhurst, IL.
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

RUMOR CHECK: OBAMA USES OBAMACARE TO PAY OFF CRONY TO THE TUNE OF $340 MILLION
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/03/ru...

NEVADA DEMOCRAT MOVES TO BAN TEXTING WHILE WALKING…
~ I think it would be good to BAN DemonCraps! Might be able to get more folks off welfare and into the working pool!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/03/nevada-dem...

CA Gun Retailer Says Sayonara To California,“Howdy” To Texas
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/03/ca-gun-ret...

PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS AFFLICTS EGYPT AHEAD OF PASSOVER
Swarm of Biblical proportions surprises local authorities and blankets the ground near Giza
http://www.timesofisrael.com/plague-of-locust...

Iran Says It Now Has 3,000 Advanced Centrifuges To Enrich Uranium…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/03/iran-says-...

OBAMA ADMIN IS REWARDING EGYPT WITH $190 MILLION IN AID
Wonder when the next big storm is gonna hit Washington. Always happens when the government emboldens an avowed enemy of Israel, God’s chosen land for the Jews.

Why do we borrow money if we have our own printing press to print our own money? We are cutting our military while building theirs up. We are cutting funding to VET’s while funding American/Christen hating Mooslims.. This is straight up CRIMINAL!!!

In a few years that 4.8 billion “loan” will turn into a “forgiven” loan, the middle east sure knows how to play America/Monetary Fund for fools
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/03/kerry-obam...

~ American cities, like Detroit, look worse than Egyptian cities yet Egypt gets the cash?
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL, HORRIBLE DECLINE SLIDESHOW
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is a delusional mental case.
I do not believe you. You have admitted to being a situational liar.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on his priors, his admission didn't surprise me. He admits he lies! Therefore, he's a liar! I'd be use the term "incessant lying" for him though, not "situational lying." It is very funny to see the whiny little gray box try to spin his lying, like it was some clever tactic and a positive character trait, instead of the negative it is. He's a sad one!
"Harvey" reminds me of "Smifville," who once lied and said that he was going to downtown Kansas City to join an anti-'Occupy Kansas City' demonstration. Of course, he did not go, but when I called him on it, he said he was "just kidding" to take advantage of me. That is the same lying attitude which "Harvey" has! You don't suppose ...?
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

DHS CENSORS INFORMATION ABOUT FIREARMS PURCHASE
~ DHS buys 7000 full-auto assault rifles, calls them 'personal defense weapons' Arming themselves while disarming us!

-Amidst continuing controversy over the Department of Homeland Security’s purchase of large quantities of guns and ammunition, the federal agency is getting more secretive about its activity by censoring information about a no-bid contract with Remington for firearms parts.

Despite the fact that documents pertaining to government activity are only supposed to be redacted for national security reasons or if authorized by Congress, a new entry posted on the FedBizOpps website pertaining to the DHS’ plans for a $1.5 million contract with firearms manufacturer Remington contains numerous blacked-out sections.
http://www.teaparty.org/dhs-censors-informati...

by Kris Zane ~
Barack Obama is a Marxist. And like all good Marxists, he wants to disarm the public. It’s not like it hasn’t been done before. In October 1918, the Communist government “ordered citizens to surrender all firearms, ammunition…having first mandated registration of all weapons six months earlier.”
http://yourtubenews.ning.com/forum/topics/vid...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>WOW Dawg you are really slipping up today. I have my location hidden. I have my list of recent posts private and somehow Chilli J and TheJokster followed me to one of my home town rooms an hour ago and posted. Now being my location and my recent post list is hidden. The only way someone could follow me is if they have already posted there and went to their own list of recent posts to go back to that thread again. Well that would be YOU! For you followed me to my home town thread before I hid my location and post list and only you knew where I had been posting and now you’ve came back again with some fake names. Talk about getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar. YOU JUST GOT BUSTED AGAIN!!!! YOU are such an idiot. But in a way it is so funny that you feel compelled to follow me around. I either am a threat to you or you must worship me. LMBO
Dipstick! You say that you have your list of recent posts private and "somehow" Chilli J and The Jokster "followed [you] to one of your home town rooms an hour ago and posted." ROFL!

Might it have been because you YOURSELF posted the link to that thread? Ah, hahahahahahaha! How clueless of you!_8-) Here is the link, including what you SAID AND LINKED in that comment:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

{QUOTE BY "10fourRogerThat"} Oh and here is the link to it to show that you are full of crap Dawg.

http://www.topix.com/issue/gun-control/spring...

{END OF YOUR QUOTE} Duh!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Harvey" reminds me of "Smifville," who once lied and said that he was going to downtown Kansas City to join an anti-'Occupy Kansas City' demonstration. Of course, he did not go, but when I called him on it, he said he was "just kidding" to take advantage of me. That is the same lying attitude which "Harvey" has! You don't suppose ...?
Good evening, YDD! How have you been? From his few posts that I've bothered to read here, I think I've got a decent read on the little mangy, whiny CON mutt. I don't really care who "Harvey" is. If I did care, I'd guess you could be right though on his prior identity. I guess that a liar is a liar is a "Harvey" in this case. LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just as big of an idiot as Dawg is. Click on my profile and it plainly says "10fourRogerThat is not sharing forum comments at the moment." Just like yours says "albtraum is not sharing forum comments at the moment." Because we have them set to private. You don't have a clue of anything. I think you might even be the biggest idiot in here after that comment. ROTFLMBO.
Sure. But YESTERDAY you WERE sharing comments "at the moment." How do you think I found you? Telepathy? ROFL! You know very well that you CHANGED your "sharing" yesterday. Duh! You remind me of "Smifville"!

We do not have to look beyond your comments to find the "biggest idiot in here."

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

This thread amazes me with all the stupid things said on it. But what even really amazes me more is that how many of the names in here all post from around the same little southeast Missouri town with only a population of around 1500 called Marble Hill! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

3D Printed Lower Receiver Withstands More than 650 Rounds, Gun Grabbers Panic
http://www.infowars.com/3d-printed-lower-rece...

http://defdist.tumblr.com/

http://defensedistributed.com/
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

'WE ARE ABOVE THE LAW OF THE LAND'
Muslim's stunning claim at Texas rally for Islam

~ And obozo won't do shit about their assault weapons!

A leader for the Texas branch of the Council on American Islamic Relations has told a crowd at a rally for Islam that members of the faith really shouldn’t be bound by American law.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/we-are-above-the-l...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
'WE ARE ABOVE THE LAW OF THE LAND'
Muslim's stunning claim at Texas rally for Islam
~ And obozo won't do shit about their assault weapons!
A leader for the Texas branch of the Council on American Islamic Relations has told a crowd at a rally for Islam that members of the faith really shouldn’t be bound by American law.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/we-are-above-the-l...
My question is......WHY? Why are we letting this happen to our country. People are blind to what is happening. They think.......Oh this will never happen here. Well it can and if we don't stand together.......it will. The Islamist have every intention of taking over America. It's plain to me!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min thought for today 49,841
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Crybaby Cons 146,854
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 15 min Waco 1909 56,282
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 37 min FriendOFwifeBeater Hawk 141,226
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 43 min Nono 3,836
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 54,021
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 2,651
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••