“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77188 Feb 22, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
Oh Dawg and Dan make no mistake I am not anyone’s friend on here. I came in here and got in Triples Negs and Norton’s @ss because they seemed to be rambling idiots, you all in return got in mine. The way I see it is if you can't handle or don’t like the hard recoil, don’t fire the gun in the first place.
Are you really able to handle the recoil from that peashooter you are using?_8-)

#77189 Feb 22, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was called to ER for an emergency surgery of a ruptured spleen from a wreck that was caused due to the bad weather but I would not expect someone of your education that works at a mini-mart to understand
Did the spleen fall to the floor, and you were called in to mop up the blood?

#77190 Feb 22, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are so out gunned in intelligence that you have no clue what is going on. You not only have been told that before, i am sure you have been showed that before and a respectfully would say many times. As far as a challenge, my 8 year old daughter has a vocabulary 10x greater than yours and many on here, so yes, this is not much of a challenge as you keep proving with you unintelligent comments. But some day maybe you will grow up and get out of preschool and actually get in with the real world and what is going on instead of hiding your lower education behind a keyboard trying you hardest to look smart but unknown to you, you just look even more ignorant
You are really reaching now. ROLF! "8 year old daughter"! Apparently she has a vocabulary 200x greater than yours.

#77191 Feb 22, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I registered 3 days ago. I came on, did a little reading and seen Dawg was the biggest mouth on here and that you and several others suck his @ss and think he is the man (and I take that because I guess at one time he punked your @sses so you all gave in). Your mistake was thinking I was one of “you all” as I said I am friend to no one here,. To each his own and may the best survive. So you call me a troll because I confront you and everyone and won’t befriend you and your ignorance, your ignorance is why I won’t. I never held back from anyone as I have confronted most of you regs that troll here daily. Go get another beer and cry in it. Set up a PayPal account and I will donate you a quarter so you can call someone that cares. It is said in life everyone that does evil, does people wrong, belittles people and laughs at people will sooner or later meet their devil, you all have now just met yours. Let the fun begin. So it is now not “game point” as you and your friends like to call it, it is now “game on”
OH! OH! Looks like "Jokster" is going to get his dictionary and his peashooter! Be careful, "Dan"! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

(We got ourselves a "live one." P.T. Barnum was right!)

#77192 Feb 22, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You are a doctor. For real. That is so amazing. Is the spleen like in the body or something? What is an er? I bet they don't get many doctors in the er to have a ruptured spleen replaced. You really shouldn't be driving in this kind of weather. I understand enough not to drive around with a ruptured spleen. Those things don't work so good when they are being called to the Lord. Several friends of mine are doctors too. They are big thinkers like you that like to spend their free time on Topix. Maybe you know each other. Wouldn't that be a hoot if you and them was friends. Now, I don't understand everything they do, but it has something to do with medicine in the healthcare business. One time I was fishing with them. Did I tell you we go fishing together. We sure do. They like to fish those guys. Of course in the winter time, it is all catch and release unless you go outside the park and you got a trout stamp. I nearly forgot, we mostly fish for trout. They aren't native to this state. Did you know that. People broght them here years ago and now the state raises them from little bitty eggs that they keep in troughs in the basement of the fish raising building. See trout like it cold, so they divert the a portion of the spring outflow into the fish raising building and run it through them troughs full of eggs. The eggs hatch just like chicken eggs and you get these itty bitty little baby fish called fry that school in these troughs. Now I know a smart feller like you knows them fish ain't really in school. That is just a way a saying they group up.[edited for brevity] Did I mention that me and these doctor friends of mine like to go trout fishing. That sure is a lot of fun. Trout are from around here originally, but they can survive in the cold spring water of the Ozarks. By doggy you are a doctor. That is amazing. I am completely in awe of you now. Imagine you coming on here taking time out of your busy and important life to school me. I can't wait to find out more about you. Do you like to fish too? I may have mentioned that I like to fish? Did I mention that I have several friends that are doctors too? One of them works in the er too. I guess I really don't know what kind of doctor is an er doctor. Does that take more schooling? Now you mention you got you a little daughter. You should take her fishing. Kids like fishing. I bet you being a rich doctor you have got your very own lake right next to your 17,000 square foot mansion. I am sure impressed with you and you taking time out between replacing spleens and fishing to school me and Dawg and all the rest of us poor, uneducated, ignorant peasants on this here thread. I don't know how to thank you. Maybe we can go fishing sometime. Do you know any doctors that like to fish besides yourself? They might be some of the fellers I know. Wouldn't that be a hoot. You and me knowing the same fellers. Where do you get the spleens you replace? Is there a donor program for them too?
Imagine me talking to a doctor and right here on Topix. You got a great bedside manner. I warmed up to you right away. I ran out of room. Did you know I fish?
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Biggest laugh I have had in weeks, "DFS"! Can you imagine "Jokster" actually being a doctor? Boy, I am also impressed!

I figure he is a psychologist. You know those guys take psychology in an effort to figure out why they are "different" from real people!

My next guess is that he is a janitor in a hospital.

(I had to edit some of your post, "DFS," because I ran out of words. Sorry! I hate to fish. I just go to a restaurant and lay my money down, and they bring fish out already cleaned and cooked.)
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77193 Feb 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Those verses which I quoted from Genesis 6 clearly show that God has many sons.
When God sent Jesus to earth in "human form," Jesus had to be born of a woman. The word for that action is "begotten." Jesus was God's only BEGOTTEN son, because God did not send the rest of his sons to earth to redeem the sins of you lost sinners.(Although those other sons of God apparently "snuck off" and got into some of the sinning themselves.)
You are totally an 'nutso'!(off your rocker)

CHEERS!
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77195 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, "Norton" is totally clueless. Acts 2:22,23 say no such thing. Apparently, "Norton" has learned how to "copy-and-paste" from his apologetic heroes, and has abandoned what his Bible says. Of course, it was bound to happen. And "Norton" didn't understand it anyhow.
I challenge you to check this out a little further, Dawg. You just proved to me that you don't have a clue.......and I knew you wouldn't!

P. S. I didn't copy and paste!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77196 Feb 22, 2013
Did someone say Dawg was in a snow drift? Just Wondered!

CHEERS

#77198 Feb 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally an 'nutso'!(off your rocker)...
Perhaps I should pay some attention to what you say. You are clearly an experts on being a 'nutso.'

(You and Betty White are both "off your rockers," but she makes money doing it.)

#77199 Feb 22, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you just proved what I said. You seek approval. You need it so badly that you are even asking for it in this post by wanting people to vote. It will be alright you poor little old guy who so badly needs others approval to feel good about yourself. lol
I was not particularly "seeking approval." As a experiment, I proposed that readers of this thread vote either for you, or for me. That, in and of itself, is neutral, because the vote can go either way (biased or not.) So far, no one has voted. Thus, no one cares what YOU say, or what I say. Interesting.

#77200 Feb 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
Did someone say Dawg was in a snow drift? Just Wondered!
No snow here, "Norton." This isn't Kansas City.

#77201 Feb 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>I challenge you to check this out a little further, Dawg. You just proved to me that you don't have a clue....... and I knew you wouldn't!
P. S. I didn't copy and paste!...
As you "challenged" me to do, I checked out your original post to which I was alluding. In your Comment #77094, you said"

Acts 2:22,23
'Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know,'Him (This Jesus), being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, Ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:" What does the determinate counsel mean? It means the Trinity, the Triune God, Three Persons yet One, consulted within this Godhead before anything was ever created. They agreed within the Trinity, knowing everything that would take place: that fallen man would need a Redeemer, and salvation would be that Second Person of the Trinity who would step down from the invisible Godhead, take on flesh and go the way of the finished work of the Cross for man's redemption. Now all of that was foreknown and consummated in the thought process of the Trinity. It implies that all Three persons of the Godhead had agreed that this is the way it would be done ...... and that is exactly what this verse means,......... BY THE DETERMINATE COUNSEL. They are co-equal."

I responded that Acts 2 says no such things. You went to one of your apologists' explanations, and did in fact "copy-and-paste" their so-called expertise.(But if you did NOT "copy-and-paste," you went to an awful lot of trouble in your failing attempt to appear knowledgeable about the Bible and what it means.)

Acts 2 does NOT say, "What does the determinate counsel mean? It means the Trinity, the Triune God, Three Persons yet One, consulted within this Godhead before anything was ever created."

Acts 2 does NOT say, "They agreed within the Trinity, knowing everything that would take place: that fallen man would need a Redeemer, and salvation would be that Second Person of the Trinity who would step down from the invisible Godhead, take on flesh and go the way of the finished work of the Cross for man's redemption. Now all of that was foreknown and consummated in the thought process of the Trinity."

Acts 2 does NOT say, "It implies that all Three persons of the Godhead had agreed that this is the way it would be done ...... and that is exactly what this verse means,......... BY THE DETERMINATE COUNSEL. They are co-equal."

Here is the source of your comments, which you "copied and pasted" with absolutely NO attribution to that source:

http://www.havefaith.org/untitled28.htm

Have Faith and Copy and Paste, "Norton." Do let us know when you have an original thought. Did I "check it out" enough to suit you?_8-)

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#77202 Feb 22, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Danno, I do not care. So if I do not care and you know I don't care,,, why did you even take the time to reply? Because an idiot like you, if baited will reply back because the don't have enough sense not to. lol
I missed this reply to my posts that show how much you don't care by going into a rant about how if I didn't care you wouldn't respond to my posts. It is very self explanatory, but it is you that is responding to me. But, unlike you, I don't consider a response to be a litmus test of caring. It is the nature of the response and yours shows YOU CARE VERY MUCH.

#77203 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I was not particularly "seeking approval." As a experiment, I proposed that readers of this thread vote either for you, or for me. That, in and of itself, is neutral, because the vote can go either way (biased or not.) So far, no one has voted. Thus, no one cares what YOU say, or what I say. Interesting.
I have been reading the escalating ad hominem attacks, lies and hypocrisy coming from the Jokster since he declared himself the self appointed God of this little thread. If you go back to the first post he made, it was an attack on everyone that posts on here. He was clearly trying to establish himself as above everyone here right from the start. When albtraum called him on that post and his plagarism he attacked her. He claims in an another post that he was singled out immediately upon posting to this thread. But the facts don't support that. His initial post is inflammatory. His next eight or 10 posts are attacks on Norton and Triple Negative. He has been escalating the level of his attacks and then he switched to attacking you and me. Hardly a person that was singled out by us or anyone else.

You notice how he twists things or spontaneously creates an argument that wasn't there. In a reply to you, I said "The jury was still out." He turned this into a misleading response about free speech and then gave an example that was not free speech and rabidly defended his error.

I don't believe he is a doctor. He has all the hallmarks of a former poster that was way to wrapped up in Topix and has returned to carry out his vengeance. If he is telling the truth, then you have to wonder what his problem is. On one hand it could be someone with a psychological pathology that drives them to create a whole new persona to attack those he perceives have wronged him on an anonymous forum. On the other hand, he is an intelligent, educated and trained perfessional that choses to waste his time attacking those he already believes to be weaker than him and to right the wrongs on this thread in some "game." Either way it speaks of mental illness. I am not trained in that field to any extent, so I don't know how some of these pathologies manifest themselves. Notice how he blythely comes up with plausible answers when confronted, but they don't fit the evidence. I made a comment about the jujit numbers being unusually and oddly high. His response was that it was because people were not posting but still leaving their feedback. Plausible, but the time was late when few would be on this particular thread, no one else was posting besides the two of us and there is no pattern that fits his explanation. He is playing to an audience but it isn't us. It all boils down to just another RF TROLL.

I am curious where he is going to go with this though. I have never witnessed first hand someone try to innovate insanity. I wonder what he expects. What is his motivation for seeking out and attacking anonymous strangers? Does he think the Topix gods are going to annoint him further. Maybe he thinks we will all run away. In any event he is the one that is trying to prevent free speech of others.

I think he is "going off the rails on a crazy train." Ozzy Osbourne, Blizzard of Ozz, 1980.

#77204 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
If anyone is seeking something, it is the Jokster.

#77206 Feb 22, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw gwarsh Dan. Did you dream about me? Did you think of me all day? lol You came on and I am the first one you address so I am guessing you are still rattled and have been thinking about the post of last night. I bet I have been in your head all day huh> LMAO >>> Got ya
Nah. I slept very well. I hit that little number at the top that tells me if I have a reply and how many. It took me to the page that post was on and I noticed I missed it. Since you are trending complete lies, I figured I would correct you. I am touched that you are concerned about me though. You apparently are wondering what I do in bed. A lot creepy, but still I am touched.

No I have been too busy working to think of you at all and probably not if I hadn't been busy. Again, I am touched that you care so much about me.

I don't know if I am going to be on much this weekend, but you hammer that refresh button as much as you can. I may still show up and I know you don't want to miss me.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77207 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
As you "challenged" me to do, I checked out your original post to which I was alluding. In your Comment #77094, you said"
Acts 2:22,23
'Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know,'Him (This Jesus), being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, Ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:" What does the determinate counsel mean? It means the Trinity, the Triune God, Three Persons yet One, consulted within this Godhead before anything was ever created. They agreed within the Trinity, knowing everything that would take place: that fallen man would need a Redeemer, and salvation would be that Second Person of the Trinity who would step down from the invisible Godhead, take on flesh and go the way of the finished work of the Cross for man's redemption. Now all of that was foreknown and consummated in the thought process of the Trinity. It implies that all Three persons of the Godhead had agreed that this is the way it would be done ...... and that is exactly what this verse means,......... BY THE DETERMINATE COUNSEL. They are co-equal."
I responded that Acts 2 says no such things. You went to one of your apologists' explanations, and did in fact "copy-and-paste" their so-called expertise.(But if you did NOT "copy-and-paste," you went to an awful lot of trouble in your failing attempt to appear knowledgeable about the Bible and what it means.)
Acts 2 does NOT say, "What does the determinate counsel mean? It means the Trinity, the Triune God, Three Persons yet One, consulted within this Godhead before anything was ever created."
Acts 2 does NOT say, "They agreed within the Trinity, knowing everything that would take place: that fallen man would need a Redeemer, and salvation would be that Second Person of the Trinity who would step down from the invisible Godhead, take on flesh and go the way of the finished work of the Cross for man's redemption. Now all of that was foreknown and consummated in the thought process of the Trinity."
Acts 2 does NOT say, "It implies that all Three persons of the Godhead had agreed that this is the way it would be done ...... and that is exactly what this verse means,......... BY THE DETERMINATE COUNSEL. They are co-equal."
Here is the source of your comments, which you "copied and pasted" with absolutely NO attribution to that source:
http://www.havefaith.org/untitled28.htm
Have Faith and Copy and Paste, "Norton." Do let us know when you have an original thought. Did I "check it out" enough to suit you?_8-)
Very good! However, I did not copy and paste! I have a study book. I'm impressed, Dawg!

CHEERS!
qaxyax

Pittsburgh, PA

#77208 Feb 23, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Ill vote soon
GOP GAY Old People

Saint Louis, MO

#77210 Feb 23, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw gwarsh Dan. Did you dream about me? Did you think of me all day? lol You came on and I am the first one you address so I am guessing you are still rattled and have been thinking about the post of last night. I bet I have been in your head all day huh> LMAO >>> Got ya
WOW...this post is so GAY...LOL

#77211 Feb 23, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good! However, I did not copy and paste! I have a study book. I'm impressed, Dawg!...
You TYPED all that stuff? Wow!

So now we know that you just copy stuff from books you have lying around the house, huh? I knew two-thirds of that comment was not original by you, and easily proved it by Googling a short unique phrase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 min DoesntMatter 76,137
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Duke for Mayor 31,464
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min rename 56,648
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 20 min Liberal forever 60,074
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,236
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 25 min Leon 3,484
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min Joen 18,739

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE