Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#76900 Feb 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, when you got nothing you always have your false arrogance to run to.
You are such a confused little man, it is no wonder you feel intimidated when your ignorance is pointed out to you.
'When you got nothing?'

That's Gorillas In The Mist grammar, and the very definition of ignorance, not to mention hypocrisy.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#76901 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you arguing? YOur religion is 'God does not exist'. If he does not exist, then why are you arguing about whether he exists? I don't believe that Santa Claus exists, so I never go on to forums stating 'Hey, Santa does not exist!'
You are trying to convert me to your version of truth, and it's as delusional as every other aspect of your warped personality.
"God does not play dice with the universe." —Albert Einstein.
I find it difficult to refer to the lack of belief in a deity (atheism) as a religion. Atheism does not carry with it many of the hallmark features of a religion. It is a belief system in a sense, though it is comprised of lack of belief.

Primarily, I see that atheists feel a need to defend their lack of belief in order to not be overrun by those that believe. Believers are like little children with a scab. They can't leave it alone. They have to pick, pick, pick at it. Considering history, when believers pick a scab there is a lot of blood shed.

Funny, I have never seen any evidence of Dawg trying to convert anyone to atheism. This is not to say he hasn't provided well grounded arguments in support of his position, but if that changed the way you think it would be on you and not on Dawg. Sounds to me like you may have some unspoken doubts about certain things.

I bet if you were to ask Norton about Islam, he would make a number of claims regarding its lack of being the true religion. Where it would get interesting is how much those same negatives could be applied to Christianity. This would be especially true in a debate with someone like Norton. You see how he posts nearly back to back contradictory statements and when called on it defends his position by calling others ignorant. Norton sees the stupidity in his statements, he just can't bring himself to admit it. I would say he would bring the same to the table in comparing Islam to Christianity or Christianity to any other religion.

If athiests are trying to convert people, and I don't really believe the majority are, then they aren't very good at it, because they represent a small portion of the population that isn't growing by leaps and bounds.

#76902 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
'When you got nothing?'
That's Gorillas In The Mist grammar, and the very definition of ignorance, not to mention hypocrisy.
Thank you for that vacuous and cryptic critique. I shall treasure it always.

#76903 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
'When you got nothing?'
So am I to conclude that you are Norton?

This is your Norton. This is your Norton on drugs (TripleNegative). Don't do drugs.

#76904 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Militant Atheists do not have the ability to REASON. They're Zealots. They are trying to convert you to their religion, with it's on dogma, ritual, and yes—conversions.
What is a militant atheist? Is there a quote from Einstein that describes them?

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#76905 Feb 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for that vacuous and cryptic critique. I shall treasure it always.
'When you got nothing?'

That's Gorillas In The Mist grammar, and the very definition of VACUOUS, not to mention hypocrisy.

Don't you just find irony to be infuriating? Pot, meet the kettle. He's black too.

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#76906 Feb 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So am I to conclude that you are Norton?
This is your Norton. This is your Norton on drugs (TripleNegative). Don't do drugs.
For the love of Christ, that's what you call wit? Hell, your pantywaist diatribes, your penny-ante nonsensical tripe may be witty to your circle of wank-buddies, but take my word for it little man—I've had bowel movements smarter than you.

Conclude whatever pleases your rather pedantic and prepubescent sensibilities. I suspect your case of narcissistic psychosis could not be cured short of a full frontal lobotomy with a rusty chainsaw. But leave the wit and the intellect to those capable, and you're not even included in the autistic universal possibilities.

If you're going to abuse wit, try something more modern—that 1980's sh*t was not even funny when Sean Phnom Penn was masturbating to Farrah Fawcette posters in Fast Times, you simpleton.'Gag me with a friggin' spoon!'

Sheesh 22:17-98

#76907 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of Christ, that's what you call wit? Hell, your pantywaist diatribes, your penny-ante nonsensical tripe may be witty to your circle of wank-buddies, but take my word for it little man—I've had bowel movements smarter than you.
Conclude whatever pleases your rather pedantic and prepubescent sensibilities. I suspect your case of narcissistic psychosis could not be cured short of a full frontal lobotomy with a rusty chainsaw. But leave the wit and the intellect to those capable, and you're not even included in the autistic universal possibilities.
If you're going to abuse wit, try something more modern—that 1980's sh*t was not even funny when Sean Phnom Penn was masturbating to Farrah Fawcette posters in Fast Times, you simpleton.'Gag me with a friggin' spoon!'
Sheesh 22:17-98
From this rather convoluted and pseudo intellectual response, I can tell that I struck home with my posts. It is always nice to get corroborating feedback from those to whom one is discussing a topic.

You seem very combative and defamatory in your response. Too much coffee? Not enough of something else.
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76908 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
'Game Point!'
'Game Point!'
'Game Point!'
'Game Point!'
'I own you!'
'I own you!'
'I own you!'
'I own you!'
'Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!!!!!'
Nope, still not witty. Keep trying. You might get lucky.
Maybe? but it does seem to be effective...and since it seems to drive you into a wimpering hysterical emotional MELTDOWN ...you will need to give me a better reason to NOT use it!
I just pull your strings and you just do your pitiful PuSSSeee dance for me.
Why?
BECAUSE I OWN YOU!
CHEERS!

#76909 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
'When you got nothing?'
That's Gorillas In The Mist grammar, and the very definition of VACUOUS, not to mention hypocrisy.
Don't you just find irony to be infuriating? Pot, meet the kettle. He's black too.
I find your posts to be confusing. From what I have read on here, I am not the only intelligent person baffled by your commentary.

I have never actually seen cognitive dissonance rendered to the written form. Clearly you are orders of magnitude ahead of the majority of your treatment group.

#76910 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
'When you got nothing?'
You keep refering to that band. Are you a big Gangster Rap fan?

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#76911 Feb 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>From this rather convoluted and pseudo intellectual response, I can tell that I struck home with my posts. It is always nice to get corroborating feedback from those to whom one is discussing a topic.
You seem very combative and defamatory in your response. Too much coffee? Not enough of something else.
You struck home with your posts, much like you strike home with your 1 inch penis and 2 inch extension-condom when boinking your friend Bubba at the University of Blatant Lunacy.

Like I already stated, you're a simpleton. Anything more would be redundant, and require graphs and charts in Crayola, and full body casting in Play-Doh for you to understand within in the confines of the reasonable.

If you should need anything further for your studies, maybe you could get an education that is not paid for with an EBT card and fifteen books of Green Stamps, you intellectually malnourished twit.

If you're going to play with big boys, here's a clue—buy an instrument. And that tiny thing between your legs doesn't count.

Smile. You're an amateur.

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#76912 Feb 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You keep refering to that band. Are you a big Gangster Rap fan?
Nope. I require education and sanity in my music.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76913 Feb 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try this with you one more time, "Norton." If God knows everything, even in advance of its happening, then it makes no sense that he would make Man, knowing already that Man would sin. Being "aggrieved" also makes no sense if God knew it would happen and when it would happen.
An old couplet: In Adam's fall, we sin-ned all! Since it can be argued that a person could live a sinless life, the religionists had to take care of that argument by creating "original sin," which catches everyone in that net.
We have all heard your story. But it makes NO sense that a God would make creatures who would "sin," if God dislikes sin and already knew that Man would sin.(Presumably including as "sinners" all the animals which he also killed in the Great Flood. GOD KILLED BAMBI, AND SHE HADN'T EVEN GOTTEN AROUND TO SINNING YET! Mean God! Shame! Shame!)
Incidentally, if (or when) the earth gets hit again with a meteorite the size of the one which created the Gulf of Mexico and killed most all of the dinosaurs and plants from the resultant debris in the air and blocking out the sun, it is quite possible that day and night could continue without any "seedtime and harvest."
OK..........Nobody can live a sinless life, because Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate the fruit from the Tree of Life. If they had not disobeyed him, things would have been different. God drove man out of the Garden of Eden and there was a flaming sword to guard the tree of life. It's all right there in the book of Genesis. The serpent deceived Eve into eating the fruit so God told the serpent he would crawl on his belly all the days of his life. etc., etc.........!

I guarantee you that during the Tribulation that meteorite you are talking about will seem like nothing. It will be a horrible time like nothing ever seen before. You have a free will..........to believe it or not. It's your choice. Satan has a hold on you and are too stubborn to let go.

CHEERS!
Rich

United States

#76914 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your music requires it - wish your COMMENTS would!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76915 Feb 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I find it difficult to refer to the lack of belief in a deity (atheism) as a religion. Atheism does not carry with it many of the hallmark features of a religion. It is a belief system in a sense, though it is comprised of lack of belief.
Primarily, I see that atheists feel a need to defend their lack of belief in order to not be overrun by those that believe. Believers are like little children with a scab. They can't leave it alone. They have to pick, pick, pick at it. Considering history, when believers pick a scab there is a lot of blood shed.
Funny, I have never seen any evidence of Dawg trying to convert anyone to atheism. This is not to say he hasn't provided well grounded arguments in support of his position, but if that changed the way you think it would be on you and not on Dawg. Sounds to me like you may have some unspoken doubts about certain things.
I bet if you were to ask Norton about Islam, he would make a number of claims regarding its lack of being the true religion. Where it would get interesting is how much those same negatives could be applied to Christianity. This would be especially true in a debate with someone like Norton. You see how he posts nearly back to back contradictory statements and when called on it defends his position by calling others ignorant. Norton sees the stupidity in his statements, he just can't bring himself to admit it. I would say he would bring the same to the table in comparing Islam to Christianity or Christianity to any other religion.
If athiests are trying to convert people, and I don't really believe the majority are, then they aren't very good at it, because they represent a small portion of the population that isn't growing by leaps and bounds.
OK smart guy! What have I contradicted? I would not debate Christianity and Islam because it would be a no-win situation. They have their belief and I have mine. I hate the word religion because there are a lot of religions. Christianity is the belief in Jesus Christ and, yes, the only truth. Isn't it strange how you people that don't believe in God keep talking about! Could it be that God is dealing with you? Hmmm! How could an atheist try to convert anyone to atheism? They have nothing to stand on!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76916 Feb 19, 2013
Don't just give me those negative judgements. Let's talk about it!

CHEERS!
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76917 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd like to know where you a@@ is (after I kicked it last night)...it re-entered the atmosphere and was seen falling to Earth over Hoxie Arkansas...LOL!

T-N you might want to move your trailer down there or at least spend some time on the Arkansas Topix Threads...as they might be more impressed with your ignorance.

Norton is SMARTER than you

CHEERS

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#76918 Feb 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK..........Nobody can live a sinless life, because Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate the fruit from the Tree of Life. If they had not disobeyed him, things would have been different. God drove man out of the Garden of Eden and there was a flaming sword to guard the tree of life. It's all right there in the book of Genesis. The serpent deceived Eve into eating the fruit so God told the serpent he would crawl on his belly all the days of his life. etc., etc.........!
I guarantee you that during the Tribulation that meteorite you are talking about will seem like nothing. It will be a horrible time like nothing ever seen before. You have a free will..........to believe it or not. It's your choice. Satan has a hold on you and are too stubborn to let go.
CHEERS!
The tribulation is a modern phenomenon never mentioned by Christ or his disciples. Your God tortures people. Even if they are disbelievers, it's downright narcissistic, cruel, and mindless nonsense.

This might be a generational thing, and I am certain you were taught this nonsense by someone—but tell me this, did Christ seem like he was mean to you? Why is your God so damned vicious?

He's a loving God. Preaching about him as if he were Adolf Hitler suits no one, and you will never convert people by making God into a brute. He gave us Free Will. You had the Free Will to either read the scriptures and study theology, or to be a follower of useless tripe.

If you know verses that can back up your arguments, besides the so-called flood, Sodom and Gomorrah—both done for genetic purification, and not just to rid the earth of sinners—then please, show me the verse. Christ came to show you the love of his message, not to placate a bunch of really bad theologians.

Yet you can call me a blasphemer and condemn me to hell with the rest. One day, when the time comes, I will prove to you the reality of God's word—not this nonsense you call Religion. It's pure zeal.

#76919 Feb 19, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
You struck home with your posts, much like you strike home with your 1 inch penis and 2 inch extension-condom when boinking your friend Bubba at the University of Blatant Lunacy.
Like I already stated, you're a simpleton. Anything more would be redundant, and require graphs and charts in Crayola, and full body casting in Play-Doh for you to understand within in the confines of the reasonable.
If you should need anything further for your studies, maybe you could get an education that is not paid for with an EBT card and fifteen books of Green Stamps, you intellectually malnourished twit.
If you're going to play with big boys, here's a clue—buy an instrument. And that tiny thing between your legs doesn't count.
Smile. You're an amateur.
That level of derogatory response and attack is what one would expect to see when one has nailed it on the head. You are clearly everything I have said and more. You don't even have the wherewithal to provide any form of supporting evidence for you statements. Just rant and attack. Based on what I have seen you take this approach whenever you are confronted with your intellectual, moral and philosophical superiors. Tsk, tsk, tsk. And I had such hopes that you would be somehow different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min bacon hater 81,816
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 11 min wowie 23,418
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min An NFL Fan 194,311
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 26 min WhoaBuddy 71,617
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 8 hr observer 1,368
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 18 hr No Repub 727
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 21 hr WarForOil 83,228
More from around the web