Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76785 Feb 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton," I was just beginning to believe that you had been "Raptured" by that meteorite which hit Russia Thursday. Did you see all the destruction?
It has been proved that the biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah (and other nearby cities) were destroyed by a similar, but more powerful, meteorite which struck the earth in 3121 BC. You have to believe this -- it was reported by your favorite source of information: "Fox News."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,343674,00...
Yeah, I believe God was in control of Sodom and Gomorrah just like he is now. So you better watch out or you may find a meteorite falling down on your head.

Fox News is certainly my favorite source of information because they search for the truth!

Been off here for a while but it's just like a soap opera.......same old BS.........and a few people that have some common sense, but that doesn't include you.

You're stuck on stupid!

President going to Israel! Big deal! I suspect he is not going for the right reasons.

Hey Dawg, FYI there will be a lot of those meteorites during the Trib!

CHEERS!
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76787 Feb 18, 2013
zack wrote:
<quoted text>
There will also be jail cells for you
GREAT Post ...Game Point
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76788 Feb 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I believe God was in control of Sodom and Gomorrah just like he is now. So you better watch out or you may find a meteorite falling down on your head.
Fox News is certainly my favorite source of information because they search for the truth!
Been off here for a while but it's just like a soap opera.......same old BS.........and a few people that have some common sense, but that doesn't include you.
You're stuck on stupid!
President going to Israel! Big deal! I suspect he is not going for the right reasons.
Hey Dawg, FYI there will be a lot of those meteorites during the Trib!
CHEERS!
WE Knew that you hadn't been RAPTURED...that will never happen...

most likely you hadn't paid your internet provider
CHEERS
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76789 Feb 18, 2013
good grief wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't read the last few sentences in that first paragraph. Oh I forgot you can't read well nor spell without spell check. And like you google is a joke, "Bing" it.
Funny name where you post from...hahahahaha
Instead of "Licking" you should be posting from "Sucking"...
because you do!

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76790 Feb 18, 2013
Have you noticed these dullards on this thread, when they run out of Valley Girl insults, they instead abuse us with their 'emoticon voting' for 'racy, clueless, and off topic'. It's akin to masturbating with a condom.

Cute, sad, and pedestrian.

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76791 Feb 18, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny name where you post from...hahahahaha
Instead of "Licking" you should be posting from "Sucking"...
because you do!
I most often read your responses and think: This guy actually thinks that his childish third grade insults are witty.

Just go back to giving out cootie shots ad infinitum, making armpit noises, and generally laughing at yourself when you pass gas in a very animated and auditory tone.

I already told you that you're a simpleton, and you need not traverse the path to complexity beyond your obvious limitations. To do so would be akin to feeding a dog sirloin medium rare, with a side-dish of boiled mushrooms. Neither of you could ever appreciate the subtleties of the portions presented.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76792 Feb 18, 2013
good grief wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you didn't read the last few sentences in that first paragraph. Oh I forgot you can't read well nor spell without spell check. And like you google is a joke, "Bing" it.
So let me get this straight, sweetheart! If I get background information from any Internet source, you think that I must provide that source or a link?

You may not realize it, but Topix is not an academic forum, nor is there any law which requires everyone to cite sources for every sentence.

You are pedantic, but, since these days you have no authority, it makes no difference. Except to those with whom you make contact and viciously attack for no good reason except because of your own hatred.

I have figured it out. Over the years, you and "good grief" have grown apart and now you dislike if not actually hate each other. Since it is counterproductive to attack each other, you two have to go out looking for other places to vent that hatred. Maybe you two should:

1. Go to a marriage counselor?
2. Just declare the marriage a long-term failure and separate or get divorced?

I am just trying to be helpful here. These are my own thoughts, so do not expect a link to them (other than the address to this comment).

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76793 Feb 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I believe God was in control of Sodom and Gomorrah just like he is now. So you better watch out or you may find a meteorite falling down on your head.
Fox News is certainly my favorite source of information because they search for the truth!
Been off here for a while but it's just like a soap opera....... same old BS......... and a few people that have some common sense, but that doesn't include you.
You're stuck on stupid!
President going to Israel! Big deal! I suspect he is not going for the right reasons.
Hey Dawg, FYI there will be a lot of those meteorites during the Trib!...
1. God still controls Sodom and Gomorrah? Do tell!
2. "Fox News" doesn't do a very good job of "searching for the truth." They are biased to "search" for news which they can spin to appeal to their conservative watchers. That's just business for them.
3. "Norton," you are not cleared to know the reasons that President Obama is going to Israel. You get upset when President Obama does not go to Israel. You get upset when President Obama does go to Israel. Do we see a pattern here?
4. I predict there will be meteorites and earthquakes and tornadoes and tsunamis and snow and rain and wars and rumors of wars regardless of "the Trib." If you were to take off your black opaque glasses, you would be more aware of what is really going on. Of course, you might have a sensory overload when faced with reality, so perhaps you should remain just as you are.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76794 Feb 18, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
Have you noticed these dullards on this thread, when they run out of Valley Girl insults, they instead abuse us with their 'emoticon voting' for 'racy, clueless, and off topic'. It's akin to masturbating with a condom.
Cute, sad, and pedestrian.
Hey, we can't help it that you are clueless, nuts, and spamming.

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76795 Feb 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, sweetheart! If I get background information from any Internet source, you think that I must provide that source or a link?
You may not realize it, but Topix is not an academic forum, nor is there any law which requires everyone to cite sources for every sentence.
You are pedantic, but, since these days you have no authority, it makes no difference. Except to those with whom you make contact and viciously attack for no good reason except because of your own hatred.
I have figured it out. Over the years, you and "good grief" have grown apart and now you dislike if not actually hate each other. Since it is counterproductive to attack each other, you two have to go out looking for other places to vent that hatred. Maybe you two should:
1. Go to a marriage counselor?
2. Just declare the marriage a long-term failure and separate or get divorced?
I am just trying to be helpful here. These are my own thoughts, so do not expect a link to them (other than the address to this comment).
The fact that you use my screen name amongst the subterfuge of yours shows your obsessive nature, if not the psychotic portion of your personality. When everyone here uses my screen name in the same manner, my job will be complete. Thanks!

I am pleased that your grammar improved, yet there's one inherent difficulty when you switch from the simpleton constructs you have used to date, and the grammatically correct version you try so hard to emulateyour errors show up far more easily.

"You are pedantic, but, since these days you have no authority, it makes no difference. Except to those with whom you make contact and viciously attack for no good reason except because of your own hatred."

The latter portion is not a complete sentence, and had you kept posting without making it a separate sentence, you would have abused the run-on sentence rule.

It is rather cute to see you try so hard, though. I am pleased to have made you notice and attempt to improve upon your obvious limitations. Eventually, grammar will come naturallyor you will return to the former 'simpleton constructs'. My money is on the latter.

Even should you correct your grammar disabilities, you will always have difficulty with your reasoning skills. This is why you believe that I live in St. Louis.

'He who assumes is the enemy of exactitude.' It remains true. ;)

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76796 Feb 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, we can't help it that you are clueless, nuts, and spamming.
The fact that you did not bother to read the post shows your very nature far beyond your knock-knock jokes and play-period insults. Keep it up.

I am pleased that you have addressed your most obvious weaknessgrammar. When you perfect reasoning, and abolish your obsessive nature with your screen name abuse, then you might be ready for freedom beyond your straight-jacket persona.

Nice work!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76797 Feb 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. God still controls Sodom and Gomorrah? Do tell!
2. "Fox News" doesn't do a very good job of "searching for the truth." They are biased to "search" for news which they can spin to appeal to their conservative watchers. That's just business for them.
3. "Norton," you are not cleared to know the reasons that President Obama is going to Israel. You get upset when President Obama does not go to Israel. You get upset when President Obama does go to Israel. Do we see a pattern here?
4. I predict there will be meteorites and earthquakes and tornadoes and tsunamis and snow and rain and wars and rumors of wars regardless of "the Trib." If you were to take off your black opaque glasses, you would be more aware of what is really going on. Of course, you might have a sensory overload when faced with reality, so perhaps you should remain just as you are.
I will continue to believe the same! I think Fox is the best in news coverage. I don't trust Obama! I believe God is in control! I guarantee you there will be more meteorites, earthquakes, etc.....because the Bible says so. One more thing....most of the other news media are LIBERALS. Now who is really biased? They don't report a lot of things that they think will hurt their cause. You know that is true but you won't admit it for anything.

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76798 Feb 18, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text> ... "You are pedantic, but, since these days you have no authority, it makes no difference. Except to those with whom you make contact and viciously attack for no good reason except because of your own hatred."
The latter portion is not a complete sentence, and had you kept posting without making it a separate sentence, you would have abused the run-on sentence rule....
Oh, I do so dislike abusing the "run-on sentence rule." Keep displaying your pedantic self. And if you think that anyone cares -- we don't!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76799 Feb 18, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you did not bother to read the post shows your very nature far beyond your knock-knock jokes and play-period insults. Keep it up.
I am pleased that you have addressed your most obvious weaknessgrammar. When you perfect reasoning, and abolish your obsessive nature with your screen name abuse, then you might be ready for freedom beyond your straight-jacket persona.
Nice work!
ROFL! "straight-jacket" Ah, hahahahahahaha! Personally, I always try to keep my jacket straight!_8-)

You do not have much of a command of the language, do you?

Your post merely shows that I am really getting to you -- which is my goal. Good to see that I am succeeding superbly!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76800 Feb 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>I will continue to believe the same! I think Fox is the best in news coverage. I don't trust Obama! I believe God is in control! I guarantee you there will be more meteorites, earthquakes, etc..... because the Bible says so. One more thing.... most of the other news media are LIBERALS. Now who is really biased? They don't report a lot of things that they think will hurt their cause. You know that is true but you won't admit it for anything....
In a court case (which I am not going to look up), a court ruled that "Fox News" has a right to intentionally publish false information. Apparently, the court thought the case to be a "freedom of speech" issue.

Publishing false information is not quite in the same league as selecting true information upon which to focus.

Sorry, "Norton." Nowhere in the Bible is a "meteorite" mentioned, so there must not be such a thing.

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76801 Feb 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I will continue to believe the same! I think Fox is the best in news coverage. I don't trust Obama! I believe God is in control! I guarantee you there will be more meteorites, earthquakes, etc.....because the Bible says so. One more thing....most of the other news media are LIBERALS. Now who is really biased? They don't report a lot of things that they think will hurt their cause. You know that is true but you won't admit it for anything.
CHEERS!
Fox is horrible, yet they are by far the best. NBC is Pravda Lite, CNN is the Communist News Network, and the rest are of the HufPo ilk.

We live in a socialist nation, and people refuse to understand what socialism isit's the prelude, the government in transition, towards communism. It exists for no other purposethis is remedial Karl Marx.

The first step is to gain control over what is given to the 'people' as newsthe so-called 'press'. We see little or nothing which makes the State look bad. The second step is/was to remove all imprints/connections of religion from the State. The third step is to remove access to guns from the ordinary citizen, giving all remaining power to the State.

Then they construct an infrastructure if perpetual Statehood, the State becomes 'The Church', and the governing become 'rulers'. They gain control over the votes, and soon, they will elect a President' with 100% of the vote. This makes the President the Czar, and the members of his cabinet the &#1055;&#1088;&#10 72;&#1074;&#1080;& #1090;&#1077;&#1083; &#1100;&#1089;&#10 90;&#1074;&#1091;& #1102;&#1097;&#1080; &#1081; &#1089;&#1077;&#10 85;&#1072;&#1090;.

Got that Comrade Old Yeller? Nice new moniker! Especially, the Location. Ah, it is good to be beloved.

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76802 Feb 18, 2013
And you cannot use Russian on Topix. You get all codes. That is now quite clear.

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76803 Feb 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I do so dislike abusing the "run-on sentence rule." Keep displaying your pedantic self. And if you think that anyone cares -- we don't!
Trying to explain rules to an idiot is akin to attempting to feed beef to a bull. Yet, you are not 'anyone'. You barely constitute 'no one'.

If you need help with further sentence construction, just yell.

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76804 Feb 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! "straight-jacket" Ah, hahahahahahaha! Personally, I always try to keep my jacket straight!_8-)
You do not have much of a command of the language, do you?
Your post merely shows that I am really getting to you -- which is my goal. Good to see that I am succeeding superbly!
Most people are not confused by the term 'straight-jacket'. I apologize for using words that confuse you.

That you have control of your own bowels may be considered 'command', yet you need too much help 'commanding language'English or otherwise. Need some laxatives?

Ah, you remind of the boy with his finger in the dike, protesting your fate as if the gods give two-shits about you or your petty little inebriated rants, while the rest of your ilk go about their business leaving you and your finger to rot along with your remaining intellect.

What's that smell? Never mindthat's just Old Yeller's body appendages, or bowels. Some things are better not asked.

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76805 Feb 18, 2013
And Yellerkeep voting with those emoticon thingees! They show the breadth and depth of your intellectall three millimeters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Sick Man Freud 62,181
Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... 13 min Lisa Falseies 3
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Le Duped 172,054
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 44 min TAMARA 81,898
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Well Duh 72,572
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 6 hr Julia 3,740
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) 6 hr Cry for more 8
More from around the web