“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76027 Feb 3, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
Gallup: 61% of Small Business ‘Worried’ Over Healthcare Costs -- 30% Not Hiring, Fear Going Out of Business
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-61-sma... ...
Congratulations! Your "gloom-and-doom" scare tactics appear to be working -- especially on conservatives.

Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister, would be proud of you.

#76029 Feb 3, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
Gallup: Conservatives Outnumber Liberals in 47 Out of 50 States
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-conser...
ROFL! So conservatives outnumber liberals in 47 out of 50 states, and nationally.

So what's your problem, conservatives? Unpatriotic? Unconcerned? Unregistered? Unable to read a ballot? Prefer to continue to lie on your couch and watch TV on election day?

Of course, considering the 2012 Republican slate of candidates, I can see why you would not be willing to vote for any of them.

#76030 Feb 3, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Autistic one but I don't have the slightest clue ...
Recognizing your problem is the first step to correcting it.

#76032 Feb 3, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to get off the illegal drugs and on to some prescribed ones. You are very strange and delusional.
Perhaps I should pay more attention to you. Certainly, you are an expert on being "very strange and delusional."
Harvey SuperBowl MELTDOWN

Chesterfield, MO

#76033 Feb 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I should pay more attention to you. Certainly, you are an expert on being "very strange and delusional."
Game Point
Demo-crack Party

West Plains, MO

#76035 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! So conservatives outnumber liberals in 47 out of 50 states, and nationally.
So what's your problem, conservatives? Unpatriotic? Unconcerned? Unregistered? Unable to read a ballot? Prefer to continue to lie on your couch and watch TV on election day?
Of course, considering the 2012 Republican slate of candidates, I can see why you would not be willing to vote for any of them.
Why Did Three Million Republicans Stay Home?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/11/08/...

http://www.floridavoices.com/myturn/conservat...
Demo-crack Party

West Plains, MO

#76036 Feb 3, 2013
I'm Going To Start Robbing Americans

http://patriotaction.net/video/video/show...
Rob Borrow Bankrupt GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#76037 Feb 3, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
Duh that's what Republicans do
Norton

Independence, MO

#76038 Feb 3, 2013
I am appauled they are going to allow Gays in the Boy Scouts. It is just plain wrong. What has happened to our morals? Obama thinks it's just OK to do that. I wonder if he would like his daughters around a Lesbian! How can such a smart man be so dumb?

I am also appauled about the gun control issue, too. The bad people are going to have guns I don't care what they do about gun control. I don't know what any person needs with an assault rifle but I don't think they should take away our right to defend ourselves. Oh, Obama says they won't do that.......BS! That is exactly what he is up to.

Obamacare is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard of. People do not understand what this means. You Democrats are going to wonder what hit you in the face one of these days, soon.

We all need to start complaining to our senators and representatives.......I mean really letting them know how we feel. Of course, those of you that are sitting there snickering won't do anything but those of you that have the same concerns that I do.......PLEASE let your voices be heard.

CHEERS!
Norton

Independence, MO

#76039 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
"West Plains," YOU ARE BUSTED AGAIN!
It is interesting that NONE of the following countries are on your PRESUMABLY UNBIASED LIST: Canada, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, England, Ireland, Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, and Holland, amongst others.
All of those countries more or less either have gun bans, gun registration, or outright bans on the carrying of firearms.
Let us consider our neighbor to the north: Canada. For most all purposes, Canadians are NOT allowed to carry. Many firearms are restricted. For example, handguns MUST BE REGISTERED. The homicide rate in Canada is 1.6, as compared to the US rate of 4.2. That's only ONE-THIRD the rate of homicides in the US. Canada must be doing something right.
A consideration of Canada alone suggests that the US should have additional restrictions on the possession of firearms.
Nice propaganda try, "West Plains," but no sale.
You spew propaganda!

CHEERS!
Demo-crack Party

West Plains, MO

#76040 Feb 3, 2013
WHY IS GOVERNMENT STOCKPILING GUNS, AMMO?

Is the U.S. government getting ready for a war we don’t know about?

And, if that’s why Washington is stockpiling massive amounts of ammunition (hollow points, by the way), why is Homeland Security doing the buying instead of the Defense Department?

I have some theories.

Many of you will remember a story I broke a long time ago – about presidential candidate Barack Obama’s little-noticed announcement that, if elected in 2008, he wanted to create a “civilian national security force” as big, as strong and as well-funded as the Defense Department.

Here’s what he actually said at a campaign stop in Colorado July 2, 2008:“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

Could what we see happening now in the Department of Homeland Security be the beginning of Obama’s dream and our constitutional nightmare?

We’ve learned more about Obama’s vision since then. Maybe it’s time for a review:

He made the campaign promise to build this $439 billion domestic army, but all references to the initiative were inexplicably deleted from the copy of his speech posted on his website while others mysteriously disappeared from transcripts of the speech distributed by the campaign. That was strange – and ominous.
At the time, I had never heard anyone use the phrase “civilian national security force” before. But I did a little homework and found out where it originated. It was first proposed by then Bush administration Defense Secretary Robert Gates. On that basis alone, I accurately predicted that, if elected, Obama would name Gates as his own defense secretary. Needless to say, when that appointment came to pass, no media outlet bothered to interview me about my foresight.
Still during the campaign of 2008, I suggested that what Obama had in mind might be something very sinister indeed – perhaps “some kind of domestic Big Brother program.”

We never heard another mention of Obama’s “civilian national security force” again. Not in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012.

But that brings us up to 2013 and the highly unusual stockpiling of firearms and ammo by Homeland Security – firearms and ammo that Obama would like to deny to ordinary citizens who are not members of his domestic army.

Well, I hate to say it, but I may have predicted this, too.

In a Halloween column last fall, I stated that, if re-elected, Obama would “declare a full-scale war on his domestic opposition.”

I wasn’t joking. I was deadly serious – so serious, in fact, that I did something I pledged I would never do: Vote for Mitt Romney. It was a matter of self-defense and self-preservation. I said then that a second term of Obama might mean we would never see another free and fair election in America.(I’m not even sure we saw one in 2012.) I suggested due process would go the way of the horse and buggy. I said I expected Obama would move to shut down or destroy all independent media. I even speculated that his biggest critics would eventually be rounded up in the name of national security.

Think about it.

Why does the civilian Department of Homeland Security need billions of rounds of ammunition?

This is the agency that is responsible for policing the border. But it doesn’t.

This is the agency that is responsible for catching terrorists. But it doesn’t.

So why does Homeland Security need so many weapons and enough hollow-point rounds to plug every American six times?

Maybe this is the “civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as the Defense Department.

These words –“civilian national security force”– have haunted me ever since I first read them.

MORE
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is-government-...

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#76041 Feb 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
I am appauled they are going to allow Gays in the Boy Scouts. It is just plain wrong. What has happened to our morals? Obama thinks it's just OK to do that. I wonder if he would like his daughters around a Lesbian! How can such a smart man be so dumb?
I am also appauled about the gun control issue, too. The bad people are going to have guns I don't care what they do about gun control. I don't know what any person needs with an assault rifle but I don't think they should take away our right to defend ourselves. Oh, Obama says they won't do that.......BS! That is exactly what he is up to.
Obamacare is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard of. People do not understand what this means. You Democrats are going to wonder what hit you in the face one of these days, soon.
We all need to start complaining to our senators and representatives.......I mean really letting them know how we feel. Of course, those of you that are sitting there snickering won't do anything but those of you that have the same concerns that I do.......PLEASE let your voices be heard.
CHEERS!
1. There's no need to worry about gays in the BSA, you need to get rid of the pedophiles....they're the dangerous ones.

2. "Obama says he won't do that..." yet your crystal ball says differently? Hmmmm....

3. Oh dearie, dearie me. My sister-in-law received a free breast pump....this is a bad thing???

4. I do talk to my representatives, someone has to cancel you out;0)
Demo-crack Party

West Plains, MO

#76042 Feb 3, 2013
Newtown Father: You Will Take My Guns From My Cold Dead Hands

http://www.youtube.com/embed/wAYLr6u2FyY

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76043 Feb 4, 2013
I support the death penalty for all politicians. We need a few tall trees and a few more short ropes.

They're all corrupt—the sooner you figure this out, the sooner you can sharpen the blades on the Guillotine.
GOP IS thePartyof STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76044 Feb 4, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
Newtown Father: You Will Take My Guns From My Cold Dead Hands
http://www.youtube.com/embed/wAYLr6u2FyY
That's exactly how I love to picture you...nice really.
GOP IS thePartyof STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76045 Feb 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You spew propaganda!
CHEERS!
You spew Bullsh*t!

#76046 Feb 4, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get a life. Sad how you spend so much time on a forum that is 3 years past date. Is it your Autism, delusions, drug problem, or something else that makes you to scared to post on forums that are relevant to today?
Like ... you are on here, too, right?

What's YOUR excuse, Einstein?

#76047 Feb 4, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
I get it! Republicans are getting used to losing these days, so they just stay home! GREAT! Fine with us Democrats if you do not wish to exercise your right to vote!_8-)

#76048 Feb 4, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
The propaganda from your linked "PatriotAction" is a bit "outside the envelope":

"I'm Going To Start Robbing Americans, Blacks like being Robbed, Blacks are upset with Barrack Obama, Obama, Thank me for pistol whipping you, If I disrespect you better thank me, Code of Silence with blacks, If whites criticize Obama they are racist, if blacks criticize Obama they are a Uncle Tom, America is worst under Obama, Give me your address, Obama gets a free past, Obama doesn't like blacks."

ROFL! " ... Obama gets a free past ..." Ah, hahahahahahaha! "free past"!_8-)

#76049 Feb 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
I am also appauled about the gun control issue, too. The bad people are going to have guns I don't care what they do about gun control. I don't know what any person needs with an assault rifle but I don't think they should take away our right to defend ourselves. Oh, Obama says they won't do that....... BS! That is exactly what he is up to.
We all need to start complaining to our senators and representatives....... I mean really letting them know how we feel. Of course, those of you that are sitting there snickering won't do anything but those of you that have the same concerns that I do....... PLEASE let your voices be heard....
Tough day, "Norton"? Apparently you weren't RAPTURED, and it sounds like somebody peed in your cereal.

(For your continued insanity, don't let reason hit you in the head.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min News Purveyor 160,850
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 16 min Mechanic_45 229
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Stupid party LOST... 163,167
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 24 min Fartimus Jones 547
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min Chopper Read GED 57,852
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 39 min Observant 4,212
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 33,999

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE