|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
REPORT:'FISCAL CLIFF' DEAL MEANS ONE EXTRA YEAR BEFORE U.S. DEBT HITS 200% OF GDP
A new report by the Peter G. Peterson Foundation says the mix of tax hikes and spending cuts hammered out during the “fiscal cliff” negotiations bought America just more year before federal debt is 200% of GDP. Instead of that happening in 26 years, it will now happen in 27 in the year 2040.
The reason the fiscal cliff deal failed to improve America’s debt outlook can be summed up in one word: entitlements. Without serious cost-cutting in Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid,“the United States will continue to have a severe long-term debt problem,” says the report.
“It's simple math: the rapidly aging and longer living baby boomers represent very predictable and fast growing financial costs for the federal government, and existing fiscal policies are not sufficient to sustain these important programs,” says the Peterson Foundation.
The fiscal cliff deal didn’t improve America’s long-term budget outlook significantly, and neither will the sequestration:“Even if the budget sequester under the BCA [Budget Control Act] is fully implemented, projected federal debt would still reach 200 percent of GDP within about 28 years.”
Economists say that nations who keep their debt-to-GDP ratio at 60% or below experience more rapid economic growth. Studies have shown that once a nation’s debt reaches 90% of GDP, economic growth begins to drop.
The federal debt is now projected to go from 72 percent of GDP in 2012 to 87 percent of GDP in 2022, a figure only slightly better than the 90% of GDP that debt was already projected to be prior to the fiscal cliff bill.
The bottom line, says the study, is that the U.S. remains on an unsustainable debt trajectory.“Much more work will be needed to put the federal debt on a sustainable long-term path,” concludes the Peterson Foundation study.“Failing to achieve that goal would put the prosperity and economy of the nation at risk.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Well nobody has jobs already in West Plains...or insurance...and Obama had NOTHING to do with that! I would blame the Civil War!

Thats just Southern inbreding...which you are a good example of ...LOL

God Obviously doesn't approve of you Conservatives ...since he is letting you DESTROY yourselves...Thank You Jesus!
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jesus LOVES Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well nobody has jobs already in West Plains...or insurance...and Obama had NOTHING to do with that! I would blame the Civil War!
Thats just Southern inbreding...which you are a good example of ...LOL
God Obviously doesn't approve of you Conservatives ...since he is letting you DESTROY yourselves...Thank You Jesus!
AUTISM: Full Recovery with The Son-Rise Program
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

AUTISM - Recovery Is Possible with The Son-Rise Program
http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/contents...

Get some help you Autistic retard.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your boyfriend, "West Plains"?
I think he was saying it's your retarded Autistic demon spawn son.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
AUTISM: Full Recovery with The Son-Rise Program
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
AUTISM - Recovery Is Possible with The Son-Rise Program
http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/contents...
Get some help you Autistic retard.
"Harvey," I fear there is no recovery program which will assist with your terminal-stupidity problem.

(There is no program which provides "full recovery" in all cases of autism.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was saying it's your retarded Autistic demon spawn son.
"Harvey," have you ever had a serious thought? Seriously!
jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I can't support the Senate...I'm supporting all these low life's that won't get off their ass and work
georgia lynn jones

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

boulder,co.

let's see...there is absolutely no one in this able to recite with glee, the edicts of the us supreme court rulings and the girl from sptingfield, georgia lynn jones, and the immplications these edicts still and forever will have, in the government of Missouri.
THe senate has a limited view of these important declarations having to do with the crime against humanity because the senators have been too interested in looting ms. jones properties and quite possibly oil in branson. If not, why the ignorance regarding the historical treaty between police and military? why no interest in the lack if state comp in the maount as specified originally; Delousier and tracey burnham lied all the way thru, defied the convention and protocol required per the us supreme court hon. Rathskelton. Taxpayers did not know that the televised hearings were costing 160 million per day in tax payer's dollars. THe little bit of "dream and fluff" permitted cyber players costed
missouri national security, hurt local and national economy and perpetrated corruption to the seat of Jay Nixon. Where is your interest in colorado and the police brutallity as is displayed on the interline colorado. Did your rescue workers eschew duties for cult standing? And why the lack of publicity having to do with the branson war between police and military? Do not be in "cahoots" weith colorado and the sharon blunt tragedy about to happen. She is a rectum for mr hinklemyer andhis cortege having to do with the lack of protection and ruination of constitutional rights having to do with rightful gain and inheiritance. So, senate committee, we do not need another janet neoploitanao cuddling, sis jan fitzgerald, all the while two timing a very very stupid and insipid "judger danissi". Meanwhile ms blout is condoning incestry and fraud and hatred just as she did before she left her father's bed. These are her words. Senate committeee
fans of ms georgia, you let me down with a scant if any report as to your findings inbranson and the act of terrorism which costed me many family members, near death for Sequille Kaharisan and Cameron Lynn ,now 6 and of course the beautiful Cadence LYnyll and others belonging to the TIlleys. No opne wants to mention the deceased soldiers and the volume of the blood shed in branson. Did you take a pay to assist the corrupt uglies of colorado inthe theft and spill of oil?

Hannah Lynn Tilley, address found thru greene county courthouse is in need of her state comp from missouri as well as titles to the mobley far, at hwy60 and purple martin in aaurora missouri. Adam Marcells Mobley (1 18 81) has 200 acres and house same farm and his fiancee is accepting from me the trailer and 20 acres for sale or not. Adam and Julie are in Nixa. Julie has 80 acres and three houses. Did you even check o them to see if they breathe and eat and enjoy after the crashes on her land. Is my son living? DId
Hannah Lynn survive the discrimination of your govenor and the slander revolving around her mother. THe us suprme court judge recently awarded them missouri state comp in the amount of 180 million. See them and do not rob them ever. Where did joss morris of leclede cpounty do with the money of the euthanised mobleys and rockfords of aurora missouri. Mr. Mobley was the principal of aurora high school and could not quit the same show as is extolled and frequented by mrs nixon and sharon blount. THey were all euthanised. the kids get the farm and assets. So where is the money necessary for them to travel and keep the farm going. Joss martin proves that a crime against humanity exists by way of his own actions. Also, tell lazlo to stay home., He is a pit viper and full of Janet (?).

Georgia Lynn Jones

ps the military reservation is in branson and covers my property and other. Pleasse stay out. I may renew after may of this year if necessary.
georgia lynn jones

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

melissa virus take my post of this day previous???I am not surprised.
I am all for a parliament with 14 reps complete. A board of regent and a prime minister.
Quit the small town politiking mr nixon. See my children in nixa and give them their due per the us supreme court hearings in my honor.

Georgia Lynn Jone
boulder
now we know where DAN is

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>

This post was edited for Brevity ...all Factual info was left intact
MIDLAND CITY, Ala.(AP)- The standoff between police and a gunman accused of holding a kindergartner hostage in an underground bunker dragged into a fourth day on Friday, as authorities sought to continue delicate conversations with the man through a pipe and worked to safely end the tense situation.

Police said Harvey Lee DAN shot a school bus driver to death, grabbed a 5-year-old boy off the bus and slipped into an underground bunker on his property in rural Alabama, where the pair has been since Tuesday. There were signs the standoff could go on: the shelter has electricity, food, TV, and police have delivered the boy's medication through a 4-inch-wide ventilation pipe leading to the bunker.

The shelter was about 4 feet underground, with about 6-by-8 feet of floor space and the PVC pipe that negotiators were speaking through, said James Arrington, police chief of the neighboring town of Pinckard.

"He will have to give up sooner or later because (authorities) are not leaving," Arrington said. "It's pretty small, but he's been known to stay in there eight days."

"He's crying for his parents," he said. "They are holding up good. They are praying and asking all of us to pray with them."

The normally quiet red clay road leading to the bunker was teemed Friday with more than a dozen police cars and trucks, a fire truck, a helicopter, officers from multiple agencies and news media near Midland City, population 2,300.

DAN was known around the neighborhood as a menacing figure who neighbors said once beat a dog to death with a lead pipe, threatened to shoot children for setting foot on his property and patrolled his yard at night with a flashlight and a firearm.

The chief confirmed that DAN held anti-government views, as described by multiple neighbors: "He's against the government - starting with Obama on down."

"He doesn't like law enforcement or the government telling him what to do," he said. "He's just a loner."

No motive has been discussed by investigators, but the police chief said the FBI had evidence suggesting it could be considered a hate crime. Federal authorities have not released any details about the standoff or the investigation. The mayor said he hasn't seen anything tying together DAN anti-government views and the allegations against him.

Authorities said the gunman boarded a stopped school bus filled with children on Tuesday afternoon and demanded two boys between 6 and 8 years old. When the driver tried to block his way, the gunman shot him several times and took the 5-year-old boy.

The bus driver, Charles Albert Poland Jr., 66, was hailed by locals as a hero who gave his life to protect the pupils on his bus.

Neighbors described a number of other run-ins with DAN in the time since he moved to this small rural town near the Georgia and Florida borders, a region known for peanut farming.

A neighbor directly across the street, Brock Parrish, said DAN usually wore overalls and glasses and his posture was hunched-over. He said Dykes usually drove a run-down "creeper" van with some of the windows covered in aluminum foil.

Parrish often saw him digging in his yard, as if he was preparing to lay down a driveway or building foundation. He lived in a small camping trailer there and patrolled his lawn at night, walking from corner to corner with a flashlight and a long gun. Parrish described the weapon as an assault rifle, while another neighbor said it was a shotgun; authorities have not disclosed what firearms DAN might have in his possession.

Court records showed DDA was arrested in Smithville Missouri in 1995 for improper exhibition of a weapon, but the misdemeanor was dismissed. The circumstances of the arrest were not detailed in his criminal record. He was also arrested for marijuana possession in 2000.
Liberals Destroying USA

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

15 TONS OF CHEESE TRASHED AFTER TWO YEAR RAW MILK BATTLE ENDS AND SHERIFFS CALLED IN TO CARRY OUT ORDER

A two-and-a-half-year fight over a batch of raw milk cheese produced in Howell County, Mo., ended last week when 15 tons of the unpasteurized cheese had to be taken to the dump, the KY3 reported.

The decision in Howell County was made by the State Milk Board. The board, which falls under the state’s department of agriculture was established in 1972 to “encourage orderly and sanitary production, transportation, processing and grading of fluid milk and processed milk products for consumption intrastate as well as interstate.”

The thousands of pounds of cheese in question made by Morningland Dairy was held during the more than two year legal battle after tests of the product showed harmful bacterial contamination. But the farmers believe it was wrongly tested.

The controversy of raw milk products is not limited to Missouri. Last year, it was reported officialsfrom the California Health Department had visited the homes of raw milk customers to confiscate the unpasteurized products. Other states have seen regulatory issues with the dairy products, which are favored by many natural food fans, as well.

Here the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund, a non-profit that supports the rights of farmers,chronicled the events leading up to the cheese destruction on its blog:

The Milk Board shut down Morningland’s manufacturing operation and ordered all cheese at the facility embargoed on August 26, 2010 after receiving a report from the California Department of Food and Agriculture that Morningland cheese seized in a raid of the Rawesome food club in Venice, California in June 2010 had tested positive for Listeria monocytogenesand Staphyloccocus aureus. Not a single block of cheese in the warehouse had the same batch number as the cheese seized in the Rawesome raid. A Milk Board inspector initially told Joe Dixon that he would only be shut down for a few days—but that changed when FDA stepped up their involvement in the case a short time later and pressured the Milk Board not to let Morningland resume their operations.

On October 1, 2010 the Milk Board sent the Dixons a letter requesting that they destroy the entire inventory of cheese at the facility; when the Dixons refused, the Milk Board filed a petition in the Circuit Court of Howell County to obtain an order for the destruction of the Morningland cheese.

After a two-day trial before Judge David Dunlop, the judge issued a decision on February 23, 2011 ordering the destruction of the cheese. Morningland appealed the decision but on September 27, 2012 the Court of Appeals sided with the Milk Board. A petition to the Missouri Supreme Court to hear the case was rejected on December 18, paving the way for the destruction of the cheese to take place.

KY3 reported the Food and Drug administration tests of the cheese showed nothing out of the ordinary, while private testing showed both Staphylococcus aureus and listeria. Dixon said to KY3 that they requested a trial by jury and were denied as the rules governing the safety of the product were a regulation not a law.

This video by a friend of Dixon shows the milk board showing up on January 25 to confiscate the cheese. The county sheriff’s office is called in due to a group of protesters. Watch the nearly 15 minutes of mild confrontation that ensues between the officers and protesters:

MORE
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/01/15...
Demo-crack Party

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Despising Obama And The Demo-crack Party
http://www.westernjournalism.com/despising-ob...

ARMED GUARD STOPS SCHOOL SHOOTER AFTER HE OPENED FIRE AT ATLANTA MIDDLE SCHOOL
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/31/ar...

PIERS MORGAN CLAIMS ARMED GUARD WAS NOT ABLE TO STOP ATLANTA SCHOOL SHOOTING
~ This liberal idiot should be snatched up by his big nose and dragged back to where he came from! We've got enough liberal idots here trying to destroy our contry, like obozo! And he's not legal too!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/01/pi...

Shock Video: Mall Security Guard Forced to Tase Mother After She Attacks Him While Toddlers Hurl ‘Gay’ Insults
~ Piers Morgan needs to be tased too!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/01/sh...

MAN GOES ON WILD STABBING RAMPAGE AT VANCOUVER APARTMENT BUILDING — GUN CONTROL DEBATE ENSUES
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/01/ma...

MEDICAL COMPANY FIRES NEARLY 100 EMPLOYEES, BLAMES COST OF ‘OBAMACARE’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/01/me...
Toots

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Minuteman wrote:
Ok prove to me that Democrats have not failed America?
Prove to me they have not sold us out to China and other countries.
Prove to me they have the best interest of the common person.
Prove to me they really care about the lower and middle class.
Prove to me Obamacare won't raise taxes.
Prove to me our greatgrandchildren's greatgrandchildren won't have to pay for Obama/Pelosi's free spending.
You can't.
Therefore I stand on my previous post.
Sounds like you can't read or you are just plain stupid!
Jesus LOVES Obama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Demo-crack Party wrote:
Despising Obama And The Demo-crack Party
http://www.westernjournalism.com/despising-ob...
ARMED GUARD STOPS SCHOOL SHOOTER AFTER HE OPENED FIRE AT ATLANTA MIDDLE SCHOOL
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/31/ar...
PIERS MORGAN CLAIMS ARMED GUARD WAS NOT ABLE TO STOP ATLANTA SCHOOL SHOOTING
~ This liberal idiot should be snatched up by his big nose and dragged back to where he came from! We've got enough liberal idots here trying to destroy our contry, like obozo! And he's not legal too!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/01/pi...
Shock Video: Mall Security Guard Forced to Tase Mother After She Attacks Him While Toddlers Hurl ‘Gay’ Insults
~ Piers Morgan needs to be tased too!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/01/sh...
MAN GOES ON WILD STABBING RAMPAGE AT VANCOUVER APARTMENT BUILDING — GUN CONTROL DEBATE ENSUES
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/01/ma...
MEDICAL COMPANY FIRES NEARLY 100 EMPLOYEES, BLAMES COST OF ‘OBAMACARE’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/01/me...
West Plains = the a@@ CRACK OF METHsouri
Marcus Bachmann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
St Louis = the a@@HOLE of the nation.
I left you some links yesterday to get help for your Autism. You really should look into them. While you're at it you might want to look into some mental health facilities as well.
No doubt you learned that during your numerous exstensive treatments in the Bachmann Clinic ...which obviously, like your posts ...are FAILING!

Please Try To Keep Up
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

easy way to solve this, they all suck and both parties got us hear, god is the only way
Demo-crack Party

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT DISARMING IT SELF. WHY SHOULD WE?

Look at how the Government is arming the states, grenade launchers no less? We should turn in OUR weapons? Why all of a sudden now while every federal dept is arming it self to the teeth? As are the local "pd's". It makes no sense...unless...you tell me. Unless what? Who are they getting ready to fight?

So a free and Sovereign people should turn over to the government the very means that made and keeps US a free and Sovereign people? WE should surrender our rights and property to a government is gearing up for a fight? Not on my watch brother. I will not comply. The government lackey will have to just follow orders and shoot me. Once that happens to any of us? ITS ON! I suggest GOVERNMENTS don't tread on the 2A.

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/dr201... ...

Metro Atlanta police departments and sheriff’s offices have recently acquired some new toys which include armored trucks, grenade launchers, and personnel carriers. According to the Georgia Department of Public Safety,$200 million in military equipment and weapons are owned by 600 Georgia law enforcement agencies. This military grade equipment has some people concerned as to why local law enforcement agencies are so heavily armed.

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...
Demo-crack Party

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

‘Green’ Stimulus Money Funds Chinese Tech Advancement

While much of the American public’s attention was focused on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s congressional testimony regarding the security breaches in Benghazi, a potential breach with far more serious implications is proceeding virtually unimpeded. In December, Delaware Bankruptcy Judge Kevin Carey approved the sale of A123 Systems Inc., a bankrupt electric car battery manufacturer, to China’s largest auto parts maker. As a result, America stands on the brink of providing the communist nation with ten years of American technological advances they have been unable to achieve on their own.

A123 Systems filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in October 2012, despite receiving $249 million in taxpayer funding made available in December 2009, as part of the stimulus package. Like so many of the “green” investments made by this administration, the lithium ion battery maker was unable to turn a profit. Yet they did develop solid new technology, highlighted by a battery with military applications, due to its ability to remain functional in extremes of heat and cold.

Last August, when the company posted an $83 million loss for the second quarter, A123 said it had reached a ”non-binding memorandum of understanding” for a loan of up to $450 million with Wanxiang America Corp., a subsidiary of Wanxiang Group, China’s largest automotive components manufacturer and one of China’s largest non-state-owned companies, to maintain solvency. If the entire amount had been given to A123, Wanxiang America would have owned an 80 percent share of the company. The Wanxiang Group is run by auto-parts titan Lu Guanqiu, one of richest men in China’s National People’s Congress. Guanqiu maintains close ties with the Communist Party.

Thus, the deal raised concerns with Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL), chair of the House Energy and Commerce Committee’s panel on oversight and investigations.”We need to make sure the federal government isn’t an unwitting accomplice to the theft of our own national secrets by providing [foreign-controlled companies] with multimillion-dollar government grants and loans,” he said in a statement. A spokeswoman for the Republican National Committee was far blunter.“It is unfortunate Obama borrowed from the Chinese to give taxpayer money to prop up green energy companies that the Chinese are now buying,” she said.

According to the Wall Street Journal, that deal (which the paper valued at $465 million) collapsed. Thus, A123 continued to run short of cash, and on the same day it sought bankruptcy protection in October, A123 said it would be selling its automotive operations to Johnson Controls, a Wisconsin-based auto parts-maker, for $125 million. Johnson Controls also promised $72.5 million in bridge financing to underwrite some of A123's debt and keep the company’s facility in Michigan, and its 800 employees, in operation. Johnson was also willing to license back to A123 ”certain technology for its grid, commercial and government businesses,” according to a statement.

Wanxiang subsequently challenged Johnson Controls status as the primary bidder. In November, Wanxiang said it would continue to employ A123 U.S. workers and keep its plants open should their bid for the company be successful. Wanxiang America’s president Pin Ni sent a letter to A123 Chief Executive David Vieauthat to that effect.”Wanxiang has a long history as a technology and automotive company, operating in the United States to ensure plants remain productive and local U.S. employees keep their jobs,” it stated.

MORE: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/gr...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dawg with Obama being pro late term abortion it might not be too late to get that Autistic retarded son of yours aborted. I'm sure the people in St Louis would thank you if you did.
If the "Autistic retarded son" of mine is posting comments on this thread, and those comments upset you greatly, would it not be logical to state firmly that the time for abortion is long past?

Logical thinking is not your strong suit, is it, "Harvey"?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Autistic retarded son" of mine is posting comments on this thread, and those comments upset you greatly, would it not be logical to state firmly that the time for abortion is long past?
Logical thinking is not your strong suit, is it, "Harvey"?
You two need to stop this! It's disgusting!

CHEERS!
Jesus LOVES Obama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You two need to stop this! It's disgusting!
CHEERS!
OMG ...speaking of Disgusting, look who just popped out of the Devil's a@@..NORTON!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••