Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,574)

Showing posts 71,461 - 71,480 of95,397
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOP FAILibuster

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, but Wikipedia says DNA damage can lead to cell mutations. The cell mutations that have a survival advantage over normal cells can cause cancer.
Duh...like there isn't plenty of evidence for mutation, in Out-State Inbred Republican METHsouri?

You seem to be a good example!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Bad news for Dems wrote:
<quoted text>
What affects one state can affect all 50 states, Dawg. My point was that it takes a Republican to straighten out a Democrat's screw ups. Scot Walker has done just that. People are starting to see that and now the Republicans stand a very good chance of taking over the House and the Senate. Union membership is dropping drastically since Right To Work is passing in several states. This backlash against Unions is what is going to take the Democrats down. By the way, numerous hospitals right here in Missouri are starting to lay people off because of Obamacare. This is going to cause a chain reaction. This isn't going to help the Democrats either.
Yep! You got it!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

GOP FAILibuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Norton I saw it when it happened too... I Watched Karl Roves Meltdown on FOX on Election Night...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Have another busy UNRAPTURED Day
CHEERS!!!
Have you seen him lately? Maybe you should tune in. You might get educated!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. President Obama isn't "worried about someone getting offended by the mention of God." (Where do you get this crap? "Fox News"?)
2. You apparently haven't listened to any of President Obama's speeches. For example, his 2013 Inaugural speech. Here is the entire speech, but I have set the video to start at President Obama's concluding remarks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3. Liberals are not trying to "take God out of everything." Liberals are trying to achieve religious freedom for everyone, as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the US Constitution. And so are all loyal Americans -- President Obama included.
4. You continually attempt to force your particular "brand" of religion on everyone else. Thus you degrade the US Constitution, and the freedoms which it guarantees.
5. Don't try to play God! Or a Founding Father of the US! You are not qualified.
6.(P.S.- Palin was fired. She was no longer an asset to Fox.)
Excuse me but..........Obama said there are more than one way to heaven! That sounds like New Age Stuff which is not Christian. There is only one way to Heaven and that is thru Jesus Christ. Stop the crap you are spewing. Every day I hear something about religious freedoms. OK, everybody has a right to what they believe....BUT, there is a huge attack on Christians. Why is that? Satan is alive and well. He knows his time on this earth is short so he is in the attack mode. Go ahead and laugh! You think I don't know what I am talking about.
There is more moral decay than ever before. I know what the President said. What else would he say right now? He has to look good! Just wait his true colors are coming out more all the time.

I don't try to push my religion (I hate the word religion) on anybody, but our country was founded on Christianity. Don't tell me it wasn't because it was! All the wars are cause by religious differences. The Islams want to force their false religion on us. You are right.........we have freedom of religion and I want to keep it that way, however, I don't want their false religions forced on me either.

The Bible say we must support Israel. Our President is not too fond of Israel. That worries me! Of course, the Bible says worry is a sin. So, I guess I shouldn't worry about it. Our country is in trouble and if we could just realize that we need to get back to God instead of turning our backs on him, it would make a huge difference.

There are Liberals that want to take God out of everything and Palin was not fired..........she quit!

CHEERS!
GOP FAILibuster

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen him lately? Maybe you should tune in. You might get educated!
CHEERS!
Today ...What I do see...is that you Norton, are so NOT RAPTURED!
Rick Perry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Big Mack wrote:
Roy Blunt is the worst of the worst.
Satan shoved a pineapple up Hitler's butt.
hih

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancer = DNA breakdown
cancer=dna mutation
GOP FAILibuster

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but..........Obama said there are more than one way to heaven! That sounds like New Age Stuff which is not Christian. There is only one way to Heaven and that is thru Jesus Christ. Stop the crap you are spewing. Every day I hear something about religious freedoms. OK, everybody has a right to what they believe....BUT, there is a huge attack on Christians. Why is that? Satan is alive and well. He knows his time on this earth is short so he is in the attack mode. Go ahead and laugh! You think I don't know what I am talking about.
There is more moral decay than ever before. I know what the President said. What else would he say right now? He has to look good! Just wait his true colors are coming out more all the time.
I don't try to push my religion (I hate the word religion) on anybody, but our country was founded on Christianity. Don't tell me it wasn't because it was! All the wars are cause by religious differences. The Islams want to force their false religion on us. You are right.........we have freedom of religion and I want to keep it that way, however, I don't want their false religions forced on me either.
The Bible say we must support Israel. Our President is not too fond of Israel. That worries me! Of course, the Bible says worry is a sin. So, I guess I shouldn't worry about it. Our country is in trouble and if we could just realize that we need to get back to God instead of turning our backs on him, it would make a huge difference.
There are Liberals that want to take God out of everything and Palin was not fired..........she quit!
CHEERS!
"She Quit"???
You mean like she QUIT her job as Govenor of Alaska?

Norton you should take a note from Palin, and QUIT while you can...and while your un-Raptured a@@ is still attached to your body!

GOD Bless
CHEERS
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
That Autism is really acting up isn't it.
Thanks! Now I know what is wrong with him! I wish he would get help.

CHEERS!
Former Republican

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! Now I know what is wrong with him! I wish he would get help.
CHEERS!
At one time the GOP was growing,It became a 50 state party after WW2,was big in the Suburbs,and had urban enclaves,differing wings,and practical ideas.Its leaders,some pillars of the community were often very responsible and MODERATE people.

Since the 90's the party has become a cult.

The Neoconservatives,manipulating religious nuts,all paid for by maniacal Billionaires.

I don't know any informed,classy,or SANE people who are Republicans anymore-including me!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time the GOP was growing,It became a 50 state party after WW2,was big in the Suburbs,and had urban enclaves,differing wings,and practical ideas.Its leaders,some pillars of the community were often very responsible and MODERATE people.
Since the 90's the party has become a cult.
The Neoconservatives,manipulating religious nuts,all paid for by maniacal Billionaires.
I don't know any informed,classy,or SANE people who are Republicans anymore-including me!
That's what happens when you don't get out much or watch Fox News.

For a minute I thought you were talking about the current Democratic Party........well, except for the religious part.

CHEERS!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, but Wikipedia says DNA damage can lead to cell mutations. The cell mutations that have a survival advantage over normal cells can cause cancer.
Cite your source. Are you talking about sunburn?
Marcus Bachmann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's got to be it. Every morning he posts the same stuff directed at you. All his posts everyday are just repeats of the day before posts, and the day before that, and so on. It certainly is an Autistic thing to do, and even if it's not Autism, there is something severely wrong with him.
DAN ...you really don't have much of a life..

you finally have a friend and someone to finally love...NORTON.

You are a lovely pair...now you two lovebirds have a fun un-RAPTURED day.

ROLMFAO
CHEERS
time to move on

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Two years after this election and 71,000 posts later....... come on folks. Lets let this die and move forward with productive lives.
Liberals Destroying USA

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

THE RESISTANCE BEGINS: NEW YORK GUN OWNERS REFUSE TO REGISTER
“Largest Act of Civil Disobedience in State History”

(Prison Planet)– With emotions running high in the aftermath of the Newtown Sandy Hook shooting, politicians on the State and Federal level have begun introducing legislative actions to curtail access to firearms protected by the Second Amendment. In Missouri, parents may soon be forced to register firearms with their child’s school under threat of criminal penalties. In Massachusetts, another proposal would require storage of semi-automatic rifles at government approved storage depots. And, in the State of New York, congressional representatives have already passed legislation that requires registration of every semi-automatic rifle and reduces maximum magazine capacity to 7 rounds of ammunition, and Governor Cuomo has floated the idea of gun confiscation.

Now, in what is sure to be a growing trend across the entire country, New York gun owners are organizing a resistance against what many believe to be the most,“brazen infringement on the right to keep and bear arms anywhere in the nation,” according toThe New American:

Preparations are already being made for mass resistance.

“I’ve heard from hundreds of people that they’re prepared to defy the law, and that number will be magnified by the thousands, by the tens of thousands, when the registration deadline comes,’’ said President Brian Olesen with American Shooters Supply, among the biggest gun dealers in the state, in an interview with the New York Post.

Even government officials admit that forcing New Yorkers to register their guns will be a tough sell, and they are apparently aware that massive non-compliance will be the order of the day.“Many of these assault-rifle owners aren’t going to register; we realize that,’’ a source in the Cuomo administration told the Post, adding that officials expect “widespread violations” of the new statute.

Threats of imprisoning gun owners for up to a year and confiscating their weapons are already being issued by governor’s office, headed by a rabid anti-Second Amendment extremist who suggested before the bill passed that “confiscation” of all semi-automatic rifles was being considered. If tens or even hundreds of thousands of otherwise law-abiding citizens refuse to comply, however, analysts say New York would either have to start raising taxes and building a lot more prisons, or give up on the scheme that experts say will do nothing to reduce violence and that lawmakers say is aimed at eventual confiscation.

Activists involved in the state-wide boycott against the unconstitutional statute who spoke to the Post almost taunted authorities, saying gun owners would essentially dare authorities to “come and take it away.”

According to the paper, leaders of some of the state’s hundreds of gun clubs, dealers, and non-profit organizations, citing the New York Constitution’s guarantee that gun rights “cannot be infringed,” are currently involved in organizing the resistance. Among the primary concerns is that, with registration, authorities would know where to go for confiscation, an idea already proposed openly by Governor Cuomo himself.

“They’re saying,‘F— the governor! F— Cuomo! We’re not going to register our guns,’ and I think they’re serious. People are not going to do it. People are going to resist,” explained State Rifle and Pistol Association President Tom King, who also serves on the National Rifle Association board of directors.“They’re taking one of our guaranteed civil rights, and they’re taking it away.”

http://www.teaparty.org/the-resistance-begins...
Liberals Destroying USA

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

TYRANNY BY EXECUTIVE ORDER: OBAMA VIOLATED THE CONSTITUTION AND HIS OATH OF OFFICE

What the hell just happened? That is the question that many Americans should be asking themselves following the news conference where Obama unveiled his plan for destroying the Bill of Rights to the U.S. Constitution. At first glance it appeared to be a case of Obama shamelessly using the deaths of innocents, and some live children as a backdrop, to push for the passage of radical gun control measures by Congress. Most of these have no chance of passing, yet, Obama’s signing of Executive orders initiating 23 so called Executive actions on gun control seemed like an afterthought.

Unfortunately, that is the real story, but it is generally being overlooked. The fact is that with a few strokes of his pen Obama set up the mechanisms he will personally use to not only destroy the Second Amendment to the Constitution, but also the First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments. It will not matter what Congress does, Obama can and will act on his own, using these Executive actions, and will be violating both the Constitution and his oath of office when he does it.

Here are the sections of the Executive Order that he will use:

“1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background-check system.”

What exactly is relevant data? Does it include our medical records obtained through Obamacare, our tax returns, our political affiliations, our military background, and our credit history? I suggest that all of the above, even if it violates our fourth Amendment right to privacy will now be relevant data for determining if we are allowed to purchase a firearm.

“2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background-check system.”

This should be read in conjunction with section 16 of the order that says:

“16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.”

One of the few amendments successfully placed in Obamacare by conservatives does appear to prohibit doctors from asking such questions. Yet, with these two Executive actions, Obama is illegally amending an act of Congress and setting up a procedure for him to force doctors to gain information from patients about gun ownership, and to get our medical history.

Read More: http://redflagnews.com/
esadb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

You are Norton .

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! Now I know what is wrong with him! I wish he would get help....
Are you making fun of people who have autism?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when you don't get out much or watch Fox News.
For a minute I thought you were talking about the current Democratic Party........ well, except for the religious part....
The Democrat party is political, not religious.

You want the US to become a theocracy -- of course by YOUR favorite brand of religion!

You have no tolerance, nor respect for the First Amendment guaranteeing ALL CITIZENS religious freedom!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's got to be it. Every morning he posts the same stuff directed at you. All his posts everyday are just repeats of the day before posts, and the day before that, and so on. It certainly is an Autistic thing to do, and even if it's not Autism, there is something severely wrong with him.
... and now "Harvey" joins "Norton" in making fun of people who have autism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,461 - 71,480 of95,397
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Deena Chalmers 16,972
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DemocRATS 146,112
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Reality Speaks 29,061
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min jeb stuart 49,401
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 min WhereTheMorals 71,120
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min hole in the wall 55,680
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 22 min Ha Ha 6,358
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••