Liberals Destroying USA

West Plains, MO

#75713 Jan 25, 2013
IS OBAMA BIBLICAL 'LORD OF THE FLIES'?
Prophecy sites have field day with president's insect moments

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/is-obama-biblical-...

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#75714 Jan 25, 2013
Obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mentally disabled held prisoner for benefits by Republican Criiminal blah, blah, blah.
Hey, there's a chick on youtube that thinks former First Lady Hillary Clinton is a shape shifting demon and President Obama's eyes glow red whenever the word god or bible is mentioned. I should hook you two up!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#75715 Jan 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Is it a big ole fat sign, that says a whole lot but doesnt tell you much?
You got it!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#75716 Jan 25, 2013
DNC Do Nothing Commies wrote:
HOME INTRUDERS DECIDE NOT TO STICK AROUND AFTER SEEING THEIR ‘VICTIM’ HOLDING AN AR-15
Bah, I've had a home intruder and introduced him to my Rottweiller. If push had come to shove, the dog would have kept him busy until I grabbed my .38 hand gun. I didn't want to use her for a bullet stop but she insisted in taking the first offensive.

Whenever a strange man approached me or my home, she positioned herself off to the side, haunches tensed. She didn't attack, she just 'watched very closely.' If the person came closer to me, so did she. When I came home after dark, she went through the door first, sniffed the air in the middle of the living room and began a 'search and clear' inspection. I never taught her that. She also insisted on sleeping on my side of the bed....she could hear a drunk on the sidewalk two blocks away, she went to each window and door as he passed by the house looking for his car.

Get a dog and get a clue.

Some of you guys are plain idjits.
Bad news for Dems

Gideon, MO

#75718 Jan 26, 2013
YES WE CAN! Democrats left Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) with a $3.6 billion deficit, and as of yesterday he has transformed it into a $484 million surplus. Walker has only been in office for two years but it is turning into a golden age for the state.
The Walker administration and the GOP legislature has balanced the budget, created a surplus, lowered unemployment, put limits on greedy unions, and enacted conceal and carry. For the first time in 12 years, property taxes have decreased.
In the annual survey of job creators, 94% said Wisconsin is headed in the right direction (compared to just 10% who said the same thing in 2010). On June 5, 2012, Walker became the first governor in American history to win a recall election. He won the election with more votes and by a higher percentage than he had won in 2010.
Bad news for Dems

Gideon, MO

#75719 Jan 26, 2013
Liberal Senator Bob Menendez in hot water for a whole slew of potential law and ethics violations. Additionally, if true, having sex with a 16 year old girl violates both U.S. and Dominican law, where the age of consent is 18, meaning that if true, this Senator raped her. This is just scratching the surface of the potential crimes and ethics violations.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75720 Jan 26, 2013
GOP FAILibuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Norotn So you want your BAD Religion running our governement?
Well OK Then... Tax all politically active churches.
Take away their tax-free status.
Right now, that at least includes:
-The Catholic Church
-The Mormon Church
-Every evangelical
Tax them now.
CHEERS
The cold hard facts! You just have a thing against anybody that claims Christianity. That's why you are in love with Obama and his Islamic friends. That's your choice and that's ok. Better enjoy things while you can because it won't last. Tax the church.......why? What's the point? I'm sure that would help pay down the debt, HA! I say we get the lazy people to work and pay their share. I say we get to work and create jobs in the USA instead of supporting China and many others!!!!!!!
You don't even make sense of anything.........just gripe!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75721 Jan 26, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton," if you insist that the truth be told, why don't YOU tell the truth?
Or did you get your "truth" from "Fox News"? You say, "Some of the people that went to rescue the amassador were told to 'stand down', but they went anyway.......... and lost their lives."
Prove it.
Dawg, if you would watch Fox News once in a while instead of rattling your teeth, you would know the truth. I don't have to prove anything..........Fox News did it! Prove it yourself......look it up!

CHEERS!
GOP FAILibuster

Saint Charles, MO

#75722 Jan 26, 2013
Bad news for Dems wrote:
YES WE CAN! Democrats left Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) with a $3.6 billion deficit, and as of yesterday he has transformed it into a $484 million surplus. Walker has only been in office for two years but it is turning into a golden age for the state.
The Walker administration and the GOP legislature has balanced the budget, created a surplus, lowered unemployment, put limits on greedy unions, and enacted conceal and carry. For the first time in 12 years, property taxes have decreased.
In the annual survey of job creators, 94% said Wisconsin is headed in the right direction (compared to just 10% who said the same thing in 2010). On June 5, 2012, Walker became the first governor in American history to win a recall election. He won the election with more votes and by a higher percentage than he had won in 2010.
What are you on????

This B.S> is why gonorrhea has higher approval ratings than the Republican congress.

All the GOP is going to do ...IS KEEP FAILING
GOP FAILibuster

Saint Charles, MO

#75723 Jan 26, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The cold hard facts! You just have a thing against anybody that claims Christianity. That's why you are in love with Obama and his Islamic friends. That's your choice and that's ok. Better enjoy things while you can because it won't last. Tax the church.......why? What's the point? I'm sure that would help pay down the debt, HA! I say we get the lazy people to work and pay their share. I say we get to work and create jobs in the USA instead of supporting China and many others!!!!!!!
You don't even make sense of anything.........just gripe!
CHEERS!
I see Norotn is Having Another Exciting Day ...of NOT BEING Raptured!

As Jesus said " render unto Ceasar"
TAX ALL Politically Active Churches...

Norton you don't even make sense of anything.........just gripe!
CHEERS!
GOP FAILibuster

Saint Charles, MO

#75724 Jan 26, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg, if you would watch Fox News once in a while instead of rattling your teeth, you would know the truth. I don't have to prove anything..........Fox News did it! Prove it yourself......look it up!
CHEERS!
Norton = FAITH BASED DISASTER
Cleo

Saint Louis, MO

#75725 Jan 26, 2013
NRA = Not Really American

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#75726 Jan 26, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you work for the Democratic party or something you know posting on different forums trying to smooth over all the the stupid stuff they do? Hows that for a conspiracy theory?
Tell me, "dear boy" -- on what other forums do I post? You have once again reinforced the fact THAT YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST! You see dangers and traps everywhere! That's called FEAR! A key characteristic of conservatives.

#75727 Jan 26, 2013
Smart Meters wrote:
<quoted text>
DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21 AND SMART METERS ...
I doubt that "Democrats" host your cited website, but sadly, if they do and are scared like you conservatives about "Smart Meters," I can only say that all political parties have their Luddite ignoranti!

Here is a quote from your linked article: "Maybe someone will want to shut your electricity and gas off in the middle of the night--"

Now just exactly HOW are they going to turn your gas off, except by coming by and physically turning the gas valve and locking it?(As to shutting down entire gas supply lines -- physically or electronically -- that capability has been around for years!)

How come you have not been worrying about someone coming by and disconnecting your electric service transformer from the power line at the street? A lineman using climbing spikes and a long insulated pole with a hook has been able to do that for over 60 years. But if you want to get all paranoid about it now -- be my guest. You Neo-CONs are such wusses!(God forbid that a few Democrats are buying into your paranoia.)

#75728 Jan 26, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
IS OBAMA BIBLICAL 'LORD OF THE FLIES'?
Prophecy sites have field day with president's insect moments
http://www.wnd.su x/2013/01/is-obama-biblical-lo rd-of-the-flies/
"Lord of the Flies" is not "biblical." That book was written by William Golding in 1954 and referred to a group of British boys stranded on an island.

It's okay to be ignorant, but it is strange that you are proud of it!

#75729 Jan 26, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah, I've had a home intruder and introduced him to my Rottweiller. If push had come to shove, the dog would have kept him busy until I grabbed my .38 hand gun. I didn't want to use her for a bullet stop but she insisted in taking the first offensive.
Whenever a strange man approached me or my home, she positioned herself off to the side, haunches tensed. She didn't attack, she just 'watched very closely.' If the person came closer to me, so did she. When I came home after dark, she went through the door first, sniffed the air in the middle of the living room and began a 'search and clear' inspection. I never taught her that. She also insisted on sleeping on my side of the bed.... she could hear a drunk on the sidewalk two blocks away, she went to each window and door as he passed by the house looking for his car.
Get a dog and get a clue.
Some of you guys are plain idjits.
Great dog! Don't forget that some of those guys are also paranoid wusses!
GOP FAIL ibuster

Saint Charles, MO

#75730 Jan 26, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
FOX FIRES SARAH PALIN

Even FOX couldn't stomach the dribble!?

I'm now very concerned about the balance of the universe and the space time continuum... what else is going to come apart at the seams?
GOP FAIL ibuster

Saint Charles, MO

#75731 Jan 26, 2013
Hey Sarah - how's that Foxy Talky thing workin out for ya?

ROLMFAO

#75732 Jan 26, 2013
Bad news for Dems wrote:
Your "location" indicates "Kennett MO." Do you really worry much about Wisconsin's "concealed carry law"? Missouri has issued CCW permits since shortly after 2003 when the CCW law was passed. The law was legally challenged because of several issues, but as I recall within a year all qualified Missouri citizens could obtain a CCW.(For citizens living in St. Louis County, and others, which refused for some time to issue CCW permits, it was only necessary to get a CCW license from Florida, for example. The non-resident Florida CCW license is legal in Missouri under the 2003 law.)

Around 2004, Missouri Attorney General Jay Nixon obtained CCW license reciprocity rights with many other states -- as examples: Florida and Ohio.

Next time you carry into Arkansas, remember that it was Democrat Jay Nixon (now our governor) who got you that privilege in 2004 through a legal reciprocity agreement with Arkansas.

#75733 Jan 26, 2013
Bad news for Dems wrote:
Liberal Senator Bob Menendez in hot water for a whole slew of potential law and ethics violations. Additionally, if true, having sex with a 16 year old girl violates both U.S. and Dominican law, where the age of consent is 18, meaning that if true, this Senator raped her. This is just scratching the surface of the potential crimes and ethics violations.
Do you REALLY want to compare Democrat and Republican ethics violations?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 min newpoly 4,055
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,566
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 17 min Rodger 3,538
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min Sassy 152,495
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min The Mountain Man 18,790
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 32 min Me O My O 7,969
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 37 min woo-boy 31,521

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE