“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75671 Jan 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary never answered the question that everybody has wondered about. Why did Rice go on 5 TV shows and say this diaster was because of a video! She talked all around it. Who dropped the ball? No clear answer! The Democrats are a bunch of pussy cats for not asking more direct questions........one at a time so she could answer. The Republicans should have done the same thing. One or two questions at a time. Nobody could remember 10 questions and there wasn't enough time to give that many answers if they could. They're all dumbazz's!...
<.sigh!.> "Norton": the US intelligence expert, the military expert, the diplomatic expert, the expert on terrorism, the expert on the Benghazi attack.

#75672 Jan 24, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
It was as simple them asking for help against a serious known threat and her ignoring it. 11 people died on the new 9-11 could have been less perhaps avoided all together. I'm sure the Conn., Colorado, and Virginia tech shootings would have been different if the proper authoritys were notified before hand. It's said when the west plains r7 school board handled a potential tragedy better than Hillary Clinton a potential future president of the united states.
It's easy to be an expert sitting in front of your keyboard, without knowledge of the situation, and without authority or responsibility.

Unfortunately terrorists, foreign or domestic, do not notify "the proper authorities" before carrying out their planned attacks.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#75673 Jan 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
In a similar situation, the Department of Transportation of Ohio had great difficulty in its continual replacement of road signs along Ohio highway "69." I fear this will soon be repeated, when the Western Kentucky Parkway, and other highways, become US Interstate 69.(As I recall, Ohio finally renamed the highway as Ohio route 4.)
I thought Ohio 69 lead to Intercourse, Pennsylvannia and then on to Paradise, PA. In fact, some consider that once you are on 69 your are at Intercourse and on your way to Paradise.
DNC Do Nothing Commies

West Plains, MO

#75674 Jan 24, 2013
Feinstein Bill: Assault Weapons Ban of 2013

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
Gunner

Damascus, AR

#75675 Jan 24, 2013
Why does anyone need a machine gun?
DNC Do Nothing Commies

West Plains, MO

#75676 Jan 24, 2013
SOMEBODY PICKED THE WRONG DINER
http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE

SOMEBODY PICKED THE WRONG GIRL
http://www.youtube.com/embed/a2gCFOtaZPo

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75677 Jan 24, 2013
Gunner wrote:
Why are you advertising one?
DNC Do Nothing Commies

West Plains, MO

#75678 Jan 24, 2013
HOME INTRUDERS DECIDE NOT TO STICK AROUND AFTER SEEING THEIR ‘VICTIM’ HOLDING AN AR-15

Two home intruders, one holding a handgun, broke into a New York apartment on Tuesday and waited at the bottom of the stairs for a potential “victim” to come down. While their intentions are unknown, it is clear they were criminals up to no good.

After hearing some noise coming from the basement, Christopher Boise, a student at Rochester Institute of Technology, went to check it out.

“They were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs,” Boise told WHAM-TV. When they saw him, the man with the gun pointed the barrel towards him.

Relying on pure instinct, Boise let out a blood-curdling scream in order to alert his roommate, Raymond, who is also a RIT student.

“It wasn’t like a,‘I stepped by stepped on a piece of glass’ kind of scream,” Raymond said.“So, I instinctively went to my gun bag.”

In that bag was a AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, one of the very guns at the center of the current gun control debate.

About five seconds after he retrieved his gun, one of the intruders began opening the door to the room where he was waiting. But he was ready.

“By the time I had it out and ready, one of the men came at my door, slowly opened it, saw that there was a barrel on the other side and from there backed out,” Raymond recalled.

After seeing the barrel of an AR-15 staring them in the face, the two men fled from the apartment. No shots were fired and no one was injured. In fact, the rifle wasn’t even loaded at the time of the incident, Raymond said.

It’s not the kind of story that always makes national headlines as bullets never went flying, but it certainly shows why so many Americans are adamant about protecting the Second Amendment as it is written in the U.S. Constitution. It also shows that, in some cases, a gun doesn’t even have to be used in order for it to protect its owner and others.

Watch WHAM-TV’s report below:
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Homeow...

“I’m happy he saved my life. I was very thankful he had his (gun),” Boise said of his roommate.

Rochester Police Chief James Sheppard said Raymond’s gun was legal and effectively protected his property.

“We’re thankful that no one was injured,” he said.

Police reportedly found BB rounds near a broken glass window. It’s unclear if the handgun used in the home invasion was a BB gun.
DNC Do Nothing Commies

West Plains, MO

#75679 Jan 24, 2013
Buchanan on Obama's race speech: "We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?"

Discussing Sen. Barack Obama's speech addressing race and controversial comments by his former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, Pat Buchanan wrote in his syndicated column: "Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American." Buchanan then asserted that "no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans," adding: "We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?"

In a March 21 syndicated column headlined "A Brief for Whitey," conservative commentator and MSNBC contributor Pat Buchanan asserted, "America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known." Buchanan was discussing Sen. Barack Obama's March 18 speech addressing race and controversial comments by his former pastor, Jeremiah A. Wright. He continued, "Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American." Buchanan then asserted that "no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans." Later in the column, Buchanan added: "We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?"

Buchanan repeatedly referred to Obama as "Barack" throughout the column, using Obama's last name only once, in the 27th paragraph.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2008/03/22/buch...
DNC Do Nothing Commies

West Plains, MO

#75680 Jan 24, 2013
SJA

United States

#75681 Jan 24, 2013
Gunner wrote:

Ww don't have machine guns! We have semi-automatics. Big Difference.
GOP FAILibuster

Saint Charles, MO

#75682 Jan 24, 2013
DNC Do Nothing Commies wrote:
Buchanan on Obama's race speech: "We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?"
Discussing Sen. Barack Obama's speech addressing race and controversial comments by his former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, Pat Buchanan wrote in his syndicated column: "Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American." Buchanan then asserted that "no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans," adding: "We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?"
In a March 21 syndicated column headlined "A Brief for Whitey," conservative commentator and MSNBC contributor Pat Buchanan asserted, "America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known." Buchanan was discussing Sen. Barack Obama's March 18 speech addressing race and controversial comments by his former pastor, Jeremiah A. Wright. He continued, "Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American." Buchanan then asserted that "no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans." Later in the column, Buchanan added: "We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?"
Buchanan repeatedly referred to Obama as "Barack" throughout the column, using Obama's last name only once, in the 27th paragraph.
http://mediamatters.org/video/2008/03/22/buch...
Just another clown giving freedom of speech a bad name.

#75683 Jan 24, 2013
HOME INTRUDERS DECIDE NOT TO STICK AROUND AFTER SEEING THEIR ‘VICTIM’ HOLDING AN AR-15
After seeing the barrel of an AR-15 staring them in the face, the two men fled from the apartment. No shots were fired and no one was injured. In fact, the rifle wasn’t even loaded at the time of the incident, Raymond said.
It’s not the kind of story that always makes national headlines as bullets never went flying, but it certainly shows why so many Americans are adamant about protecting the Second Amendment as it is written in the U.S....
So you are in favor of allowing assault rifles, provided they are never loaded?

An unloaded gun is a powerful form of personal protection, wouldn't you say?
SickofTeabillies

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#75684 Jan 24, 2013
Two home intruders, one holding a handgun, broke into a New York apartment on Tuesday and waited at the bottom of the stairs for a potential “victim” to come down. While their intentions are unknown, it is clear they were criminals up to no good.
After hearing some noise coming from the basement, Christopher Boise, a student at Rochester Institute of Technology, went to check it out.
“They were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs,” Boise told WHAM-TV. When they saw him, the man with the gun pointed the barrel towards him.
Relying on pure instinct, Boise let out a blood-curdling scream in order to alert his roommate, Raymond, who is also a RIT student.
“It wasn’t like a,‘I stepped by stepped on a piece of glass’ kind of scream,” Raymond said.“So, I instinctively went to my gun bag.”
In that bag was a AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, one of the very guns at the center of the current gun control debate.
About five seconds after he retrieved his gun, one of the intruders began opening the door to the room where he was waiting. But he was ready.
“By the time I had it out and ready, one of the men came at my door, slowly opened it, saw that there was a barrel on the other side and from there backed out,” Raymond recalled.
It’s not the kind of story that always makes national headlines as bullets never went flying, but it certainly shows why so many Americans are adamant about protecting the Second Amendment as it is written in the U.S. Constitution. It also shows that, in some cases, a gun doesn’t even have to be used in order for it to protect its owner and others.
Watch WHAM-TV’s report below:
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Homeow...
“I’m happy he saved my life. I was very thankful he had his (gun),” Boise said of his roommate.
Rochester Police Chief James Sheppard said Raymond’s gun was legal and effectively protected his property.
“We’re thankful that no one was injured,” he said.
Police reportedly found BB rounds near a broken glass window. It’s unclear if the handgun used in the home invasion was a BB gun.
Well, good. Then you all should have no bitches when the ban of the clips for your war machines can't be found at Walmart anymore. If an unloaded gun is just as effective, who needs ammo? Right?
LiberalsDestroyi ng USA

West Plains, MO

#75685 Jan 24, 2013
Report: Medicare Paid Out $91.6 Million To Claims Made By Illegal Immigrants…

Illegal immigrants and prison inmates received more than $120 million in Medicare services from 2009-2011 despite federal law that makes them ineligible for the program, according to two new reports from the HHS inspector general.

The issue, according to the reports, is timing. When Medicare is alerted that someone is incarcerated or undocumented, its contractors help prevent payments from going out the door. But often, Medicare’s databases aren’t up to date, and improper payments go out.

And Medicare lacks the tools to get the money back.

Nearly 3,000 illegal immigrants made thousands of claims resulting in $91.6 million in services improperly covered by Medicare during the three-year period studied in the report.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/24/report-med...
LiberalsDestroyi ng USA

West Plains, MO

#75686 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
So you are in favor of allowing assault rifles, provided they are never loaded?
An unloaded gun is a powerful form of personal protection, wouldn't you say?
No, liberal, I'm in favor of loaded guns. The bad guys did not know it was unloaded! Can't you figure? Oh, you're a liberal!

BARACK OBAMA PROVIDES LANDING PAD FOR FLY
Not even the Secret Service could keep the fly away from Barack Obama's furrowed brow.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/bar...

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#75687 Jan 24, 2013
LiberalsDestroying USA wrote:
<quoted text>
No, liberal, I'm in favor of loaded guns. The bad guys did not know it was unloaded! Can't you figure? Oh, you're a liberal!
BARACK OBAMA PROVIDES LANDING PAD FOR FLY
Not even the Secret Service could keep the fly away from Barack Obama's furrowed brow.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/bar...
I am in favor of you using a loaded gun one last time.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75690 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
<.sigh!.> "Norton": the US intelligence expert, the military expert, the diplomatic expert, the expert on terrorism, the expert on the Benghazi attack.
So.....what's your point? When, why, who, how.....none of those things were specifically asked. My question is why! I don't think she was truthful. My guess is that she knew of the attack soon after it happened. Why wasn't help sent sooner? Can anybody please answer that question instead of spinning it. The buck stops where? Hillary stuck her foot in her mouth when she said.....it doesn't matter.....! Truth matters!

CHEERS!

CHEERS!
ghh

United States

#75691 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
It's easy to be an expert sitting in front of your keyboard, without knowledge of the situation, and without authority or responsibility.
Unfortunately terrorists, foreign or domestic, do not notify "the proper authorities" before carrying out their planned attacks.
Well according to CNN the US had plenty of indication for a bad situation.

Paragould, AR

#75692 Jan 25, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well according to CNN the US had plenty of indication for a bad situation.
And of course everything you read and hear is truth. Sounds like that commercial. You must be blond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Jay 180,544
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 23 min Pete 5,467
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sick Man Freud 64,983
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr WarForOil 83,171
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sniffers 647
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Release farts 830
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 76,245
More from around the web