Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sillyary Hillary

West Plains, MO

#75651 Jan 24, 2013
Only Hillary can get away with this crap. And that's what this digging-in-her-comfortable-sho es thing is.

CRAP.

Four people are dead, and she's asking what DIFFERENCE it makes HOW it happened? What difference does it make that this administration LIED about the incident? Over and over and OVER again? What difference does it make that once again, the lapdog Obama-run media is ignoring what freaking difference it makes, because they're too busy panting and salilvating over Hillary's "brilliant" testimony today? They're too busy speculating that she'll be president in 2016 because of said "brilliance?"

Here's a newsflash, Mrs. Clinton. I know you're not used to it and all, but there's this thing called honesty, and to some people in this country?

Well, it still makes a damn difference.

GAWD.

http://www.chicksontheright.com/categories/th...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75652 Jan 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
This Beyonce thing is just plain stupid. I wonder how many people have sung with any kind of band out in the open. It is not easy to do. It is difficult to hear. I don't see a thing wrong with lip-syncing the song. She probably was actually singing it with the mike off. For once, we agree on something.
I imagine she is not the first one to do it. People that don't understand have never sung out in the open before....
Well, "Norton," it is nice to see that we agree on this one.

I am pretty good at detecting lip-syncing though, by watching lips, head, and throat. My take is that Beyoncé was singing that song in real-time -- meaning I think that was an open mike. So far, I have not heard a credible source stating flatly that Beyoncé was lip-syncing. A spokesperson for the Marine Band backed off a statement regarding Beyoncé, although admitting that the Marine Band was not "live" during Beyoncé's singing.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75653 Jan 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it wouldn't last! I don't agree here buddy. Rand Paul asked a question and she just blew him off. NONE of the Dumbocrats asked her a tough question! She talked all around everything. Does anybody know more than they did before? NO!
Two Republicans asked tough questions. They all should have asked her one question at a time instead of 10.
I knew what it would be........ a bunch of BS!...
Yes. Hillary blew Rand Paul away! His "performance" was motivated by "grand politics."

This was clear to those who know about such things, but Hillary mentioned TWO reports already issued -- an unclassified report, and a classified report about the Benghazi incident. Although Hillary could not openly discuss the classified report, she nailed Paul as never having read the classified report. He failed to show that he had. Your so-called "Dumbocrats" didn't have to ask the "tough questions," because they have mostly been answered in the classified report.(Hillary also noted that the FBI investigation is still continuing.)

Wednesday, the step-father of ambassador Stevens stated that Hillary Clinton reached out to the bereaved family to offer her sympathies, as the Director of the State Department should.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/chri...

This situation is rather complex, and only the "double-guessers," like the campaign staff of Mitt Romney, can make their alleged "hard statements" with any knowledge or credibility.

One thing we can say about Rand Paul -- he does not have the smarts or political stature to even THINK about running for president. Despite the fact that he was "grand-standing" in the hearings in an attempt to prove that he knows something or other. Rand Paul (and Paul Ryan) are twits. Whatever happened to REAL Republicans?
splc

Saint Clair, MO

#75654 Jan 24, 2013
why has this issue been on topix so long. it started on oct. 11 2010, really! how boring. who cares.
Make Women Register

Gideon, MO

#75655 Jan 24, 2013
I see the Democrats have started something else now that will more than likely backfire on them. As of today Leon Panetta is lifting the ban on women fighting in combat. The women's libbers are already starting to buzz about it. I say make them register for the draft as well since they want equal rights so badly. It seems that Democrats always come up with these ideas and when they backfire they try to blame the Republicans for it. For example: Bill Clinton came up with the idea for giving home loans to people who can't afford it. Barney Frank pushed for it. When it backfired they started trying to blame Bush and the Republicans. Obama and the Democrats came up with the idea of Cash for Clunkers. It backfired and the economy tanked because of it. Obama blamed Bush for it. Now here comes two more "great" ideas from the Democrats: take guns away from those who legally have them and make women fight in the military. Two more things that are being set up to backfire. The gun issue is already starting to do so. The women in the Military thing will too. Anyone want to take a guess as to who the Democrats will try to blame for it....again?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75656 Jan 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me goofy? Fox News is where you get the real news!...
I have told you time and time again that people who watch "Fox News" know less about current events than people WHO DO NOT WATCH TV AT ALL. Look up the studies.

Example: Fox News hired a batch of presidential hopefuls AS THEIR NEWS ANALYSTS. You call that unbiased? Of course all of them lost. At least, Mike Huckabee was smart enough not to run.

Here is but one example of Fox News bias:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ed-rendel...

Here is a 2010 Pew Research Center survey of media credibility. "Fox News" had a 27% rating. Which means, I suppose, that "Fox News" is wrong 3 out of 4 times:

http://www.people-press.org/2010/09/12/sectio...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75657 Jan 24, 2013
"Birther Queen" and nutcase Orly Taitz says she can "arrest" President Obama in Connecticut! ROFL!

The Secret Service might have different ideas.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/orly...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75658 Jan 24, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Third sentence reminds me of a Clinton sex scandal. I don't see how yellow dawg democrat can call Rand Paul clueless when Hillarys answer is "I don't know". Then she proceeded to blame her assistant secretary and below for the new 9/11 tragedy, because she wasn't worried about terrorism in the middle east.
Thanks for your excellent example of naivete -- similar in nature, but not quite the order of magnitude of Sen. Paul Ryan's cluelessness.

Rand Paul, despite his "delusions of grandeur" aspirations, will never have the chance to "fire" any Director of the State Department.

Rand Paul SHOULD HAVE READ the classified report regarding the Benghazi incident. Either he DIDN'T or he didn't understand it.

Here is how CLUELESS Tea Party Senator Rand Paul is: He told Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that the attack on Benghazi, which left four Americans dead, was “the worst tragedy since 9/11,” the 2001 attacks against America, including both World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon, and a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, which resulted in 1,836 deaths.

The Benghazi incident resulted in 4 dead. The Newtown, Connecticut massacre took the lives of 20 first grade children and 6 adults; the Aurora, Colorado shooting took the lives of 12 people and wounded 58 others; Hurricane Katrina took the lives of 1,836 people.

"The New Civil Rights Movement" states: The list is long, far too long, and while the Benghazi attack is a U.S. tragedy, it hardly can be elevated to these tragedies.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/1-rand-p...

Rand Paul should stick to slopping hogs down on a farm somewhere deep in Kentucky. My Daddy had a term for guys like Paul: "whistlebritches," meaning a person totally clueless.

Forbes Magazine, not exactly a bastion of liberals, blasted Rand Paul for his cluelessness:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/01...

The Forbes article says, "Senator Paul’s performance in this morning’s Senate hearings reveals that he is far more interested in scoring political points and making headlines through the tragedy that is Benghazi than he is in learning the lessons of history or showing even the smallest shred of maturity when it comes to convincing us that he has what it takes to be the President of the United States — which he oh so clearly does not."

The "Tea Party" -- party of the clueless. It's okay to be ignorant, but you don't have to be proud of it.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75659 Jan 24, 2013
Obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
SECURITY CONCERNS GROW OVER SALE OF US BATTERY MAKER TO CHINESE COMPANY
More than a decade of advanced American technology could be handed over to one of the country’s top economic rivals unless the government intervenes to stop the sale, lawmakers say.
The concerns surround the sale of A123 Systems -- a firm backed for years by U.S. taxpayers -- to a company run by a Chinese multi-millionaire with deep ties to the Chinese Communist Party. The move would essentially transfer sensitive battery technology with “key military applications," according to one group that is opposing the sale....
The US has had laws regarding "technological transfer" to other countries since at least the 1970s. Let's face it -- this is a global economy, and "tech transfer" will occur, despite the numerous laws on the books.

Pray tell, how was "A123 Systems" being "backed for years by US taxpayers"? Were US taxpayers subsidizing "A123 Systems"? If so, do you not find that a bit strange?

I think the author was exaggerating a bit when he said that A123's "sensitive battery technology" is militarily important. They make lithium-ion batteries. Which have been around for years. Which I used in my digital camera 15 years ago. Which technology is well-known.

Key information: "A123 Systems" is going bankrupt. Apparently, their battery technology was not sufficient to keep them profitable. They laid off 125 employees at their Michigan plants in 2011! 2011! We are seeing capitalism at its finest -- the free-market economy which distributes resources equitably.

Don't forget: The Chinese Communists are capitalists also! If you don't believe it, ask who owns much of the US debt.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75660 Jan 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "Norton," it is nice to see that we agree on this one.
I am pretty good at detecting lip-syncing though, by watching lips, head, and throat. My take is that Beyoncé was singing that song in real-time -- meaning I think that was an open mike. So far, I have not heard a credible source stating flatly that Beyoncé was lip-syncing. A spokesperson for the Marine Band backed off a statement regarding Beyoncé, although admitting that the Marine Band was not "live" during Beyoncé's singing.
I don't know what difference it makes. She did or didn't. Who cares! She is a great singer. If she recorded the song and then lip-synced it, so what. I would think that would be the smart thing to do. Outside, lot of noise, being able to hear the band and have them hear her.......it is not an easy thing to do. I say why not get it right. It's her voice and they need to shut up about it.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75661 Jan 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Hillary blew Rand Paul away! His "performance" was motivated by "grand politics."
This was clear to those who know about such things, but Hillary mentioned TWO reports already issued -- an unclassified report, and a classified report about the Benghazi incident. Although Hillary could not openly discuss the classified report, she nailed Paul as never having read the classified report. He failed to show that he had. Your so-called "Dumbocrats" didn't have to ask the "tough questions," because they have mostly been answered in the classified report.(Hillary also noted that the FBI investigation is still continuing.)
Wednesday, the step-father of ambassador Stevens stated that Hillary Clinton reached out to the bereaved family to offer her sympathies, as the Director of the State Department should.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/chri...
This situation is rather complex, and only the "double-guessers," like the campaign staff of Mitt Romney, can make their alleged "hard statements" with any knowledge or credibility.
One thing we can say about Rand Paul -- he does not have the smarts or political stature to even THINK about running for president. Despite the fact that he was "grand-standing" in the hearings in an attempt to prove that he knows something or other. Rand Paul (and Paul Ryan) are twits. Whatever happened to REAL Republicans?
Hillary never answered the question that everybody has wondered about. Why did Rice go on 5 TV shows and say this diaster was because of a video! She talked all around it. Who dropped the ball? No clear answer! The Democrats are a bunch of pussy cats for not asking more direct questions........one at a time so she could answer. The Republicans should have done the same thing. One or two questions at a time. Nobody could remember 10 questions and there wasn't enough time to give that many answers if they could. They're all dumbazz's!

CHEERS!
ghh

United States

#75662 Jan 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your excellent example of naivete -- similar in nature, but not quite the order of magnitude of Sen. Paul Ryan's cluelessness.
Rand Paul, despite his "delusions of grandeur" aspirations, will never have the chance to "fire" any Director of the State Department.
Rand Paul SHOULD HAVE READ the classified report regarding the Benghazi incident. Either he DIDN'T or he didn't understand it.
Here is how CLUELESS Tea Party Senator Rand Paul is: He told Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that the attack on Benghazi, which left four Americans dead, was “the worst tragedy since 9/11,” the 2001 attacks against America, including both World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon, and a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, which resulted in 1,836 deaths.
The Benghazi incident resulted in 4 dead. The Newtown, Connecticut massacre took the lives of 20 first grade children and 6 adults; the Aurora, Colorado shooting took the lives of 12 people and wounded 58 others; Hurricane Katrina took the lives of 1,836 people.
"The New Civil Rights Movement" states: The list is long, far too long, and while the Benghazi attack is a U.S. tragedy, it hardly can be elevated to these tragedies.
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/1-rand-p...
Rand Paul should stick to slopping hogs down on a farm somewhere deep in Kentucky. My Daddy had a term for guys like Paul: "whistlebritches," meaning a person totally clueless.
Forbes Magazine, not exactly a bastion of liberals, blasted Rand Paul for his cluelessness:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/01...
The Forbes article says, "Senator Paul’s performance in this morning’s Senate hearings reveals that he is far more interested in scoring political points and making headlines through the tragedy that is Benghazi than he is in learning the lessons of history or showing even the smallest shred of maturity when it comes to convincing us that he has what it takes to be the President of the United States — which he oh so clearly does not."
The "Tea Party" -- party of the clueless. It's okay to be ignorant, but you don't have to be proud of it.
It was as simple them asking for help against a serious known threat and her ignoring it. 11 people died on the new 9-11 could have been less perhaps avoided all together. I'm sure the Conn.,Colorado,and Virginia tech shootings would have been different if the proper authoritys were notified before hand. It's said when the west plains r7 school board handled a potential tragedy better than Hillary Clinton a potential future president of the united states.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#75663 Jan 24, 2013
Obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
Want to Get Shot? Move to a Democratic City That Has The Strictest Gun Laws.
http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/want-to-get-sho...
You don't have to move. Just drop by my place in the middle of the night. Don't knock, just come on in. I'll help you as best I can.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#75664 Jan 24, 2013
Make Women Register wrote:
I see the Democrats have started something else now that will more than likely backfire on them. As of today Leon Panetta is lifting the ban on women fighting in combat. The women's libbers are already starting to buzz about it. I say make them register for the draft as well since they want equal rights so badly. It seems that Democrats always come up with these ideas and when they backfire they try to blame the Republicans for it. For example: Bill Clinton came up with the idea for giving home loans to people who can't afford it. Barney Frank pushed for it. When it backfired they started trying to blame Bush and the Republicans. Obama and the Democrats came up with the idea of Cash for Clunkers. It backfired and the economy tanked because of it. Obama blamed Bush for it. Now here comes two more "great" ideas from the Democrats: take guns away from those who legally have them and make women fight in the military. Two more things that are being set up to backfire. The gun issue is already starting to do so. The women in the Military thing will too. Anyone want to take a guess as to who the Democrats will try to blame for it....again?
You don't know jack or crap.

Bill Clinton didn't invent that idea and George Bush pushed it as hard or harder than anyone. You can find the evidence for this all over the internet Billie Bob Corncob.

Blame goes where it is deserved. That is why Obama is still in the White House you desperate moron.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#75665 Jan 24, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Cape County, MO.....I wonder if anyone has taken a BB gun or baseball bat to the "Rush Limbaugh Avenue" sign again? They have a helluva time replacing that sign...over and over and over and over again;0) I'll check the next time I drive down Kingshighway....
Is it a big ole fat sign, that says a whole lot but doesnt tell you much?
GOP FAILibuster

Saint Charles, MO

#75666 Jan 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what difference it makes. She did or didn't. Who cares! She is a great singer. If she recorded the song and then lip-synced it, so what. I would think that would be the smart thing to do. Outside, lot of noise, being able to hear the band and have them hear her.......it is not an easy thing to do. I say why not get it right. It's her voice and they need to shut up about it.
CHEERS!
Well Norton ...I see you had another exicitng day of NOT BEING Raptured...Surprise!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75667 Jan 24, 2013
Obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
SECURITY CONCERNS GROW OVER SALE OF US BATTERY MAKER TO CHINESE COMPANY
...
“This is exactly the science the president was talking about,” Dean Popps, co-chair of the Strategic Materials Advisory Council, said in a statement Monday. He added,“This highly sensitive technology should not be handed over to China. American taxpayers own this technology; we paid for it and, like the president said, we should claim its promise.”...
"American taxpayers 'own' lithium-ion technology"? Do tell! I was unaware that the US "owns" technology or manufacturing companies. Did the government take over such technology, making the US a Socialist nation owning the means of production?

In point of fact, Wikipedia says, "Dr. M. Stanley Whittingham is a key figure in the history of the development of Lithium-ion batteries discovering the concept of intercalation electrodes. Exxon commercialized the first rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which was based on a titanium disulfide cathode and a lithium-aluminum anode. He developed the hydrothermal synthesis technique for making cathode materials, which is now being used commercially for the manufacture of lithium iron phosphate by Phostech/Sud-Chimie in Montreal, Canada." Dr. Whittington's research was around 1971. Others at Exxon worked on the lithium-ion battery as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M_Stanley_Whitti...

In other articles, "The Sony Corporation produced the first commercially sold lithium-ion (instead of lithium metal) battery in 1991."

As usual, you are just "Struttn Dick"!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75668 Jan 24, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Cape County, MO..... I wonder if anyone has taken a BB gun or baseball bat to the "Rush Limbaugh Avenue" sign again? They have a helluva time replacing that sign... over and over and over and over again;0) I'll check the next time I drive down Kingshighway....
In a similar situation, the Department of Transportation of Ohio had great difficulty in its continual replacement of road signs along Ohio highway "69." I fear this will soon be repeated, when the Western Kentucky Parkway, and other highways, become US Interstate 69.(As I recall, Ohio finally renamed the highway as Ohio route 4.)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75669 Jan 24, 2013
Sillyary Hillary wrote:
Only Hillary can get away with this crap. And that's what this digging-in-her-comfortable-sho es thing is.
CRAP.
Four people are dead, and she's asking what DIFFERENCE it makes HOW it happened? What difference does it make that this administration LIED about the incident? Over and over and OVER again? What difference does it make that once again, the lapdog Obama-run media is ignoring what freaking difference it makes, because they're too busy panting and salilvating over Hillary's "brilliant" testimony today? They're too busy speculating that she'll be president in 2016 because of said "brilliance?"
Here's a newsflash, Mrs. Clinton. I know you're not used to it and all, but there's this thing called honesty, and to some people in this country?
Well, it still makes a damn difference.
GAWD.
http://www.chicksontheright.com/categories/th...
Do you think that any of the bills which Sen. Rand Paul will undoubtedly sponsor will bring back the lives of the victims of the Benghazi attack?

The FBI investigation is still continuing, and you can be assured that the State Department will attempt to protect its far-flung employees, despite the fact that Republicans voted against bills to increase security for such US installations.

In your simplistic mind, it would only have been necessary for the (unarmed) surveillance drone to fire missiles at the Benghazi consulate -- or to have the US military send in C-130s to the local Benghazi airport (after clearance to enter Libya), or to send in one or more helicopters with troops to defend the Benghazi consulate?

The terrorists were reported as having in their inventory over a thousand surface-to-air heat-seeking missiles. The danger of sending in helicopters was clear. Would you have risked 30 (or more) lives in an attempt to protect four lives? You have been watching too many TV shows, which are NOT the real world.

And, let us not forget what happened on October 3, 1993, when 120 Delta Force Commandos and Army Rangers were dropped into the heart of Mogadishu, Somalia. Their mission was a fast daylight raid to kidnap lead terrorist Mohammed Farrah Aidid. Two of the US helicopters were shot down. After a long vicious fight, 18 Americans were wounded, 70 were injured, and reportedly there were 3,000 Somali casualties.

Perhaps you might want to re-think sending in US rescue troops to Benghazi? In my uninformed opinion, the Benghazi attack might have in fact been a planned ambush of US rescue units. I do not know, and YOU do not know, exactly what was was going on. The fact that the terrorist attack took hours and hours indicates to me that the terrorists were after "bigger fish" in the form of US airborne rescue troops.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/true-story-bla...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75670 Jan 24, 2013
Make Women Register wrote:
I see the Democrats have started something else now that will more than likely backfire on them. As of today Leon Panetta is lifting the ban on women fighting in combat. The women's libbers are already starting to buzz about it. I say make them register for the draft as well since they want equal rights so badly. It seems that Democrats always come up with these ideas and when they backfire they try to blame the Republicans for it. For example: Bill Clinton came up with the idea for giving home loans to people who can't afford it. Barney Frank pushed for it. When it backfired they started trying to blame Bush and the Republicans. Obama and the Democrats came up with the idea of Cash for Clunkers. It backfired and the economy tanked because of it. Obama blamed Bush for it. Now here comes two more "great" ideas from the Democrats: take guns away from those who legally have them and make women fight in the military. Two more things that are being set up to backfire. The gun issue is already starting to do so. The women in the Military thing will too. Anyone want to take a guess as to who the Democrats will try to blame for it.... again?
More Neo-CON propaganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Old Guy 35,352
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min IND 182,829
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min ChicknButt 67,103
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 20 min Julia 8,562
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 76,537
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 21 hr Cody 26
Election Who's got your vote in the Michigan Senate race? (Oct '14) Thu Patrick G 5
More from around the web