Obozo Struttn Dicktater

West Plains, MO

#75569 Jan 22, 2013
BIDEN SAID HE IS PROUD TO BE PRESIDENT

This idiot is just another nut on the tree. The whole government is compiled of this kind of lunacy. The terrorist picked biden as vp because as his gay club back in chicago said,“he likes old white men” and no narcissist (psycho-path) likes anyone to look or be as good as him (as he sees himself).

This government is one big insane asylum, the terrorist ruling america, Biden, Reid and Pelosi especially have proven that they are “certified ready” for occupancy. These are the imbeciles who are trying to tell us what we should do, what we should have, what we need or don’t need, etc.. My answer to that is “herd” all of these “loonies” of this government into one area, call in the “obamacare death panel” and everyone 70 plus especially the terrorist (loonier than any of them), Biden, Reid and Pelosi be euthanized (no better “comfort care”) because they can’t be rejuvenated and their brains have never been normally active, anyway. That’s the gist of the obamacare and seniors. The government loonies are no better than anyone else. The loonies under 70 need to be sent to gitmo and the firing squad for treason against America as their “comfort care”.~ mystic11

NO.. NO.. No.. Not God Curse America, God Bless American. We need to get these COMMIE idiots out of our pockets, our homes, our Government, our Religion.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#75570 Jan 22, 2013
To The Skeptics wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue what I think about the book. I merely asked you to read it for discussion. It appears you drew a conclusion without knowing the facts of where I stand on it!
Good point! Okay, what do you think about the book?

#75571 Jan 22, 2013
You are Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant statement!
8-) Okay. Tell me who was victimized. And tell me who was the perpetrator. Can a perpetrator "victimize" himself?

#75572 Jan 22, 2013
You are Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama will get another four years after the 2016 election!
That is within the realm of possibility, but is highly unlikely.

#75573 Jan 22, 2013
Obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a pic of you and obozo?
http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-3 I8K8174AP8L59AP-m
Twins!
Sorry, "Struttn Dick"! URL not found. Another case in which you failed to deliver.

#75574 Jan 22, 2013
TWINS
http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-3 I8K8174AP8L59AP-m
ROFL! You are incapable, but you are consistent at it!_8-)
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

West Plains, MO

#75575 Jan 22, 2013
Borrowing for Baby-Killing: Operation Rescue Rips Boehner on 40th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/rende...
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

West Plains, MO

#75576 Jan 22, 2013
Scathing Congress report slams Obama's 'covert, criminal activity'

http://www.wnd.com/2010/08/191809/

#75577 Jan 22, 2013
BIDEN SAID HE IS PROUD TO BE PRESIDENT
The loonies under 70 need to be sent to gitmo and the firing squad for treason against America as their “comfort care”.~ mystic11 ...
Is this your admission that you are "mystic11"?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75578 Jan 22, 2013
To The Skeptics wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all I ask is to just take a look! Thanks!
You're welcome-I will add one thing after additional consideration--at this point there is SOME empirical evidence indicating the existence of a spiritual world or reincarnation (which are supported by the Bible). I worked in a field for 30 years that required that I depend solely on analytical procedures and outcome. If you or NORTON can provide anything that adequately explains contradictions and inconsistencies in the Bible please feel free to offer it.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75579 Jan 22, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're dreaming while you're still awake. The brain is starved for oxygen, some senses seem heightened while others seem to be depressed.
Physical symptoms produce certain sensations that are pretty much par for the course. Blood vessels may contract in the arms and legs trying to keep circulation going in the brain and torso (producing a cold feeling) lack of oxygen leads to a floating and dreamy sensation, etc. The 'dreams' depend on the persons former experiences and expectations.
I seriously doubt that a Muslim has seen Jesus (or a Christian coming face to face with Allah) or Zeus or Thor for that matter. The brain can't come up with something it doesn't know, there may be a feeling of all knowing....but I can get that with a few glasses of wine too;0)
Also, many NDE experiences tend to grow over the years, much like a good story that gets embellished, tweaked and updated depending on the audience reception.
Hopefully, since they are more and more numerous thanks to medical technology people will come to accept them for what they are....not a portent of the future or verifiable evidence of anything. They are just a person's own perspective of the situation.
I wouldn't wanna do it again but it's an interesting trip;0)
Yeah, now I'm intrigued....a preliminary search indicates cases of NDE involving blind people appear to record an ability to see their surroundings. I may look into it a bit more....
To The Skeptics

Branson, MO

#75580 Jan 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And I also have a free will not to buy the recollections of a guy who was in a coma. Do you think that the mental abilities of a person in a coma are the same as those of a person not in coma?
The only reason you put any credence into what the author wrote is that you fervently hope that he is correct. Why don't you look up some books by people who had delusional nightmares while in a coma, and try "believing" those stories?
Did I say I believed what he said? So far, I have not given any opinion on the book, but I HAVE read it. You have NOT read it. You just read a summation! LOL
To The Skeptics

Branson, MO

#75581 Jan 22, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome-I will add one thing after additional consideration--at this point there is SOME empirical evidence indicating the existence of a spiritual world or reincarnation (which are supported by the Bible). I worked in a field for 30 years that required that I depend solely on analytical procedures and outcome. If you or NORTON can provide anything that adequately explains contradictions and inconsistencies in the Bible please feel free to offer it.
I am not a bible scholar by any means, but if you would give me specific examples of the inconsistencies, I could attempt a stab at it! LOL But for the record....I do not argue scripture with anyone, nor do I try to prove God's existence. I have yet to see anyone become a "believer" from a conversation about the bible. Usually those conversations just turn to anger and push a non-believer even further away. I have seen more enemies made from religious discussions than I have from political discussions....we both know how divided our country already is because of politics!
To The Skeptics

Branson, MO

#75582 Jan 22, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a good link:

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/donald...

I haven't looked at all of them, but a few I could not explain, and with several I could explain. My point is...what is the point in explaining. Someone who is bound and determined to not believe is not going to change their mind anyway, right?

#75583 Jan 22, 2013
Scathing Congress report slams Obama's 'covert, criminal activity'
http://www.wnd.com/2010/08/191809/
From the link: "Read in its entirety, the Oversight Republican Report charges the Obama administration with the type of callous, unethical and possibly criminal manipulation of public opinion that is reminiscent of Watergate ...

Or reminiscent, perhaps, of George W. Bush's manipulation of the intelligence regarding Iraq's having "WMD"? At least one constitutional attorney has said such manipulation of public opinion was "treason" on Bush43's part.

(Also note above that the "scathing" report is named the "Oversight REPUBLICAN Report." NOW do you see the Republican bias?)

#75584 Jan 22, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, now I'm intrigued.... a preliminary search indicates cases of NDE involving blind people appear to record an ability to see their surroundings. I may look into it a bit more....
Assuming the person was blind from birth, how would that person describe his surroundings?

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75585 Jan 22, 2013
To The Skeptics wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a good link:
http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/donald...
I haven't looked at all of them, but a few I could not explain, and with several I could explain. My point is...what is the point in explaining. Someone who is bound and determined to not believe is not going to change their mind anyway, right?
Thanks for the link...I'll go take a look, so I can assure you your time isn't totally wasted. I'm bound and determined only by my stubborness to rely on what I consider verifiable. Your attitude is much more reasonable than NORTON's so I'm not likely to dismiss your comments without investigation. I even look into his but, sure, I'm skeptical. I'm always hesitant to accept the word of a belligerent wind bag who consistently criticizes.
Who knows....maybe I'll have an epiphany....

#75586 Jan 22, 2013
To The Skeptics wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say I believed what he said? So far, I have not given any opinion on the book, but I HAVE read it. You have NOT read it. You just read a summation! LOL
Fine. I read a summation. Which appeared to be correct. Key items: coma, visions while in that coma, later descriptions of the visions. Does that sound about right? Based upon that summary, I judge the book as "anecdotal."

The floor is yours: give your opinion.
Go for it

Branson, MO

#75587 Jan 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
From the link: "Read in its entirety, the Oversight Republican Report charges the Obama administration with the type of callous, unethical and possibly criminal manipulation of public opinion that is reminiscent of Watergate ...
Or reminiscent, perhaps, of George W. Bush's manipulation of the intelligence regarding Iraq's having "WMD"? At least one constitutional attorney has said such manipulation of public opinion was "treason" on Bush43's part.
(Also note above that the "scathing" report is named the "Oversight REPUBLICAN Report." NOW do you see the Republican bias?)
Maybe you should dive right in and whip up an investigation and lawsuit against Bush. How long will you live in the past? May our current ruler reign for a lifetime, right?!!!! LOL

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75588 Jan 22, 2013
Mitch McConnell dispatched an email to his constituents this weekend indicating his concern regarding their 2nd Amendment rights. In character, the email linked to his page for campaign contributions....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Injudgement 165,275
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 11 min hole in the wall 61,478
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 13 min Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 7,114
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min Tired 164,283
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 43 min WTSenior 1,021
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr Justaminute 79,333
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Pork 64,606
More from around the web