GOP TOOL OF SATAN

Saint Charles, MO

#75547 Jan 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! Amazing!
CHEERS!
Norton...That you would idenity yourself with this disturbed idiot ...Proves you are Amazingly STUPID...and eager to do EVIL yourself!

Norton ...The only thing that will happen for you today ...
IS YOU WILL NOT BE RAPTURED...unfortunately for us!!!

Amen!
CHEERS

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#75548 Jan 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you would be asking me that question, but I guess it was ok. She is not one of my favorite singers tho'. I didn't click on the Huff Post. I saw it on TV! Well, the few bits and pieces that I watched. Actually, I didn't hear her sing it all the way thru. Just wasn't too interested!...
If you did not listen to Beyonce sing the entire "National Anthem," you might be interested when I tell you that she solidly hit the high note and held it securely at the end of the song.

I understand your fear of clicking on Huff Post to watch a video. That would be too much like being open-minded. Just keep those opaque dark-colored glasses on -- you cannot stand too much "mental-overload."

#75549 Jan 22, 2013
Obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
‘HE WOULD DESTROY CHILDREN’ & ‘OPEN GAS CHAMBERS!’: LIB. RADIO HOST HAS A MELTDOWN OVER RUSH LIMBAUGH
~ and this liberal zombie idiot calls Limbaugh Vile, evil, what the hell?
Well here’s something: Self-described “traditional Liberal Democrat” radio host Mike Malloy is not ashamed to have a total and complete meltdown on air.
Yup, while discussing conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh last week, Malloy went on an all-out, frothing-at-the-mouth anti-Rush tirade.
“But this son of a bitch personifies — if ever evil could be rolled into a huge fat mass, this is it!” Malloy said.
“This guy, this Limbaugh, this is one of the most vile human beings ever to live! If Limbaugh had the power he would open gas chambers! If Limbaugh had the power, he would line up people up against the wall and execute them! If Limbaugh had the power, he would destroy children because he can’t have any! The only thing he sees in children as sex partners! This is a sick, evil, degenerate man!
“Why is he on the air? This is not First Amendment protected speech! This son of a bitch is evil, rotten to the core!” Malloy continued.
“I know, and you know, that eventually, Limbaugh will say whatever — whatever he comes up with. I don’t know how he can get any worse than this. But somebody someplace is going to listen to him and that’ll be it! Unbelievable,” he added.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/21/he...
Sounds like Mike Malloy has it just about right, "Struttn Dick"! Thanks for the good news!

#75550 Jan 22, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dawg!
She's a homely little thing, but at least she can sing;0)
Wonder if Norton will reply, hmmmmm.
I didn't think Beyonce was all that "homely" in some of those TV ads a few years ago. In any event, she did a great job of singing "The Star Spangled Banner."
The Smell of GOP DEFEAT

Saint Charles, MO

#75551 Jan 22, 2013
GOP Moves to Extend Borrowing Authority
The Wall Street Journal

House Republicans on Monday moved to extend U.S. borrowing authority until May 19, setting a timeline for the next phase of budget wrangling between the White House and Congress.

hahahahahahahaha
Yep

Gideon, MO

#75552 Jan 22, 2013
Just wait until the Republicans take the Senate and increase the number of seats they have in the House in 2014. Then we'll see who's having a meltdown.
Poor Barry

Gideon, MO

#75553 Jan 22, 2013
Bad news for Obama this morning. Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to be reelected as Prime Minister in Israel.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75554 Jan 22, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're dreaming while you're still awake. The brain is starved for oxygen, some senses seem heightened while others seem to be depressed.
Physical symptoms produce certain sensations that are pretty much par for the course. Blood vessels may contract in the arms and legs trying to keep circulation going in the brain and torso (producing a cold feeling) lack of oxygen leads to a floating and dreamy sensation, etc. The 'dreams' depend on the persons former experiences and expectations.
I seriously doubt that a Muslim has seen Jesus (or a Christian coming face to face with Allah) or Zeus or Thor for that matter. The brain can't come up with something it doesn't know, there may be a feeling of all knowing....but I can get that with a few glasses of wine too;0)
Also, many NDE experiences tend to grow over the years, much like a good story that gets embellished, tweaked and updated depending on the audience reception.
Hopefully, since they are more and more numerous thanks to medical technology people will come to accept them for what they are....not a portent of the future or verifiable evidence of anything. They are just a person's own perspective of the situation.
I wouldn't wanna do it again but it's an interesting trip;0)
Thanks...Your points indicate you have a fairly good understanding of physiology and recognize it's role in these events. The brain is a powerful, yet fragile, organ and is very sensitive to physical/chemical changes. Scientists are still in early stages of decoding the brain. Recent studies have shown that people in "vegetative states" have increased brain activity in response to verbal stimuli. Apparently, the subconscious controls a great deal more than previously recognized.
As you mentioned, our memories have a great deal of influence on how the mind perceives our condition...Now that I'm curious, I think I may search for info on NDE's in blind people. Appreciate your input...
To The Skeptics

Branson, MO

#75555 Jan 22, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm....I'll take a look but I'm telling you now if there were empirical evidence, the info would probably be known as "greatest discovery" and be FREE!!
That's all I ask is to just take a look! Thanks!
To The Skeptics

Branson, MO

#75556 Jan 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer that you read the book and summarize the "proof" yourself for us. I am not really into reading mythology.
Ok, it was just something for you to consider. Thanks!
To The Skeptics

Branson, MO

#75557 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct, "Poo"! The Amazon description says that this book tells us what happened while this guy lay in a coma. Did he die, go to "heaven" and come back? Did he meet "God"? That's just a bunch of hooey. The book is described as:
"Alexander’s recovery is a medical miracle. But the real miracle of his story lies elsewhere. While his body lay in coma, Alexander journeyed beyond this world and encountered an angelic being who guided him into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself."
SURE HE DID! And if you buy this $8.79 book you can read all about his dreams while he was in a coma.(P.T. Barnum was correct!)
Sad, but you have a free will to choose!:)
To The Skeptics

Branson, MO

#75558 Jan 22, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for saving me the trouble DAWG! lol...so that's te ground-shaking, breakthrough, all-enlightening book!!! With a decent imagination or the help of hallucinogens anyone could write a diatribe in the fantasy genre....He definitely offered a challenge--I'd NEVER be able to interpret such drivel as meaningful....
Sad, but you have a free will to choose!:)
To The Skeptics

Branson, MO

#75559 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Totally agree. As a skeptical old Missouri boy, I know from personal experience while recuperating in a hospital, feverish and perhaps on some pain medication, that I had some really weird dreams. This guy was not really "dead," or he would not have come back to write his $8.79 book for the true believers.
(Or perhaps "To The Skeptics" thinks this guy is yet another son of God, being "resurrected" as he was -- a "medical miracle," the book states. I must point out that, over the years, there have been many "medical miracles" in which a person expected to die did not die.)
I will grant one thing: Many people who had "Near-Death Experiences" often describe going down a long tube toward Light, where dead former friends and relatives greet them. Often they are told, "You have to go back now," and they revive back here on earth.
You have no clue what I think about the book. I merely asked you to read it for discussion. It appears you drew a conclusion without knowing the facts of where I stand on it!
You are Ignorant

Branson, MO

#75560 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, but suicide is a victimless crime!
What an ignorant statement!
You are Ignorant

Branson, MO

#75561 Jan 22, 2013
GOP BAD RELIGION FREAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU Prove Evil is REAL!
Hello, Mr Evil!
You are Ignorant

Branson, MO

#75562 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Voter tabulations show that millions more voted for President Obama to be inaugurated a second time than the first time. Face it, "Struttn Dick" -- you lost and President Obama will have four more years.
Maybe Obama will get another four years after the 2016 election!
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

West Plains, MO

#75563 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Sounds like Mike Malloy has it just about right, "Struttn Dick"! Thanks for the good news!
Is this a pic of you and obozo?

http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-3 I8K8174AP8L59AP-m

Twins!

#75564 Jan 22, 2013
Yep wrote:
Just wait until the Republicans take the Senate and increase the number of seats they have in the House in 2014. Then we'll see who's having a meltdown.
The cry of the LOSER: Just wait until NEXT time!
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

West Plains, MO

#75565 Jan 22, 2013
TWINS

http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-3 I8K8174AP8L59AP-m

#75566 Jan 22, 2013
Poor Barry wrote:
Bad news for Obama this morning. Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to be reelected as Prime Minister in Israel.
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! President Obama OWNS Netanyahu! When Netanyahu addressed the US Congress a couple of years ago, he stopped his blustering for a while and essentially admitted that President Obama was correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min State of Florida 60,119
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 155,270
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Sick Man Freud 56,653
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 min NAVYVET 6,390
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min WTSenior 152,193
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 32 min Hold on there 3,492
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min Canton 31,467

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE