Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Branson, MO

#71841 Nov 21, 2012
Whos the Empty Chair NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
Obama is still the empty Chair. You idiots just voted him in again. Wanted your free everything, he's your black Santa.

Just proves there are more idiots than intelligent people!
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Pomona, MO

#71842 Nov 21, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm...your words are spam. But you are right, you don't amount to anything more than a minor annoyance. Now, back to scrolling past your posts, it's been.....an education (abnormal psychology).
Baby, you told me the last time you weren't going to reply to me anymore, but you DID! LOL I am just a minor annoyance and not a major one, huh? Awe, thank you, sweetie!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Pomona, MO

#71843 Nov 21, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Losers always say that. No, Republicans always say that. No...same thing.
Good name calling, doll!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Pomona, MO

#71844 Nov 21, 2012
GOD HATES CONServatives wrote:
<quoted text>
So UnRAPTURED Norton ...
just how was it that you smartASSES--LOST...So Bad ...hahahahaha
Wow, you are on a roll with that user name!!! You make me so proud to know you are a progressive liberal. I bet God is proud of you, as well, for judging and name calling. Make Him even more proud, sweetie.....throw some vulgarity and more name calling out there, love! Be the true liberal you are!!! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Saint Charles, MO

#71845 Nov 21, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is still the empty Chair. You idiots just voted him in again. Wanted your free everything, he's your black Santa.
Just proves there are more idiots than intelligent people!
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Saint Charles, MO

#71846 Nov 21, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, you told me the last time you weren't going to reply to me anymore, but you DID! LOL I am just a minor annoyance and not a major one, huh? Awe, thank you, sweetie!:)
Wow, you are on a roll with that user name!!! You make me so proud to know you are a regressive conservaqueer. I bet God is proud of you, as well, for judging and name calling. Make Him even more proud, sweetie.....throw some vulgarity and more name calling out there, love! Be the true conservaqueer you are!!! LOL
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Branson, MO

#71847 Nov 21, 2012
"Preparing for the NEW America: Obama's Next Four Years" by Nutnfancy Pt 1

&fe ature=watch-vrec
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Pomona, MO

#71848 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Wow, you are on a roll with that user name!!! You make me so proud to know you are a regressive conservaqueer. I bet God is proud of you, as well, for judging and name calling. Make Him even more proud, sweetie.....throw some vulgarity and more name calling out there, love! Be the true conservaqueer you are!!! LOL
?

I think I have gotten to you, baby!!! You want me to be queer for you, precious? Are you gay? You like to ride the high hard one, baby?:) Show me some of that manly progressive liberal name calling, sugar! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Pomona, MO

#71849 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I like you using my name. It let's me know you really like me, honey!:)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#71850 Nov 21, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think we worship the ground Obama walks on, not so. He's a man, whether you agree with him or not. I happen to think he's a good man and the right man for the job....the majority of Americans seem to agree.
When you consider the alternative to President Obama, maybe he will go down in the history books as "great".
I never said anything about you Libs worshiping the ground Obom walks on but, since you mention it, some probably do.
You all voted for a disaster! I suspect Obama will go down in the history books alright but not like you think. I don't think he is the right man for the job. Look at his record! It is not good! Oh yes, I know, everything is still Bush's fault. We will never stop hearing about that. He may be a good man but he is in over his head. Just wait........time will tell!

CHEERS!
Whos The Empty Chair Now

Saint Charles, MO

#71851 Nov 22, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about you Libs worshiping the ground Obom walks on but, since you mention it, some probably do.
You all voted for a disaster! I suspect Obama will go down in the history books alright but not like you think. I don't think he is the right man for the job. Look at his record! It is not good! Oh yes, I know, everything is still Bush's fault. We will never stop hearing about that. He may be a good man but he is in over his head. Just wait........time will tell!
CHEERS!
Takes One To Know One....

My Thanks Giving Prayer

I give Thanks For So Many Blessings...Peace in our Country and Hillary stoppping the violence in Gaza ( HUGE Liberal Victory)

Just remember Mitt-the-s DISASTEROUS trip to Britian our closet ally) where he turned the whole country both Conservative and Liberal..AGAINST him...hahahahaha
Now imganine the mess he would have made in the MidEast...we'd all be wishing to get the hell to Kolob!

I give Thnks for our MASSIVE and TOTAL Victory over the Republicans (our own home grown Taliban- agents of Evil ) Thank you Todd Aiken, and Karl Rove
hard not to laugh on that one...hahahahahahahaha

And I give thanks For President Obama ...and Nancy Pelosi...God has given us the right leaders at the right time...so we can sleep well ant night and know that NOW with the Republicans DEFEATED we can all sleep well at night...

Our country is so blessed!!!!!!

We Liberals... HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR TODAY!!!!

God Bless America...and God Bless President Obama!

CHEERS!

You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Saint Charles, MO

#71852 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>?
I think I have gotten to you, baby!!! You want me to be queer for you, precious? Are you gay? You like to ride the high hard one, baby?:) Show me some of that manly progressive liberal name calling, sugar! LOL
Baby, you told me the last time you weren't going to reply to me anymore, but you DID! LOL I am just a minor annoyance and not a major one, huh?
Awe, thank you, sweetie!:)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#71854 Nov 22, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
First you exaggerate, then deny it, then exaggerate again. Your equilibrium must be off kelter from all the spinning you do.

Yes! Time will tell, lol...
whos the Empty Chair Now

Florissant, MO

#71855 Nov 22, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
First you exaggerate, then deny it, then exaggerate again. Your equilibrium must be off kelter from all the spinning you do.
Well that's Norton!
Happy Thanksgiving

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#71856 Nov 22, 2012
whos the Empty Chair Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's Norton!
Happy Thanksgiving
Back at'cha!
Norton

Leawood, KS

#71857 Nov 22, 2012
Whos The Empty Chair Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes One To Know One....
My Thanks Giving Prayer
I give Thanks For So Many Blessings...Peace in our Country and Hillary stoppping the violence in Gaza ( HUGE Liberal Victory)
Just remember Mitt-the-s DISASTEROUS trip to Britian our closet ally) where he turned the whole country both Conservative and Liberal..AGAINST him...hahahahaha
Now imganine the mess he would have made in the MidEast...we'd all be wishing to get the hell to Kolob!
I give Thnks for our MASSIVE and TOTAL Victory over the Republicans (our own home grown Taliban- agents of Evil ) Thank you Todd Aiken, and Karl Rove
hard not to laugh on that one...hahahahahahahaha
And I give thanks For President Obama ...and Nancy Pelosi...God has given us the right leaders at the right time...so we can sleep well ant night and know that NOW with the Republicans DEFEATED we can all sleep well at night...
Our country is so blessed!!!!!!
We Liberals... HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR TODAY!!!!
God Bless America...and God Bless President Obama!
CHEERS!
You blaspheme God and then you expect him to hear your prayers and thanksgivings! Good Luck! Remember, you are an atheist! You should be hopeing that the corruption in this government doesn't get worse than it is. Have fun while you can but I think this last laugh will be on the Liberals who don't have a clue. The intelligent conversation on here is not by any Liberal. Such as, the one you posted that was stupid and ignorant and poorly written!(Ignorance is not knowing what you are talking about) Just in case you didn't know that.

CHEERS!
Norton

Leawood, KS

#71858 Nov 22, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I think you must be a little confused!

CHEERS!
Kenny

United States

#71859 Nov 22, 2012
Why the hell are you all on this damn topic!!??!!?? It's not 2010. Create a new topic. Seriously.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Lampe, MO

#71860 Nov 22, 2012
whos the Empty Chair Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's Norton!
Happy Thanksgiving
You lie!!!!
You_are_NOT_Lyin g

Lampe, MO

#71861 Nov 22, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You blaspheme God and then you expect him to hear your prayers and thanksgivings! Good Luck! Remember, you are an atheist! You should be hopeing that the corruption in this government doesn't get worse than it is. Have fun while you can but I think this last laugh will be on the Liberals who don't have a clue. The intelligent conversation on here is not by any Liberal. Such as, the one you posted that was stupid and ignorant and poorly written!(Ignorance is not knowing what you are talking about) Just in case you didn't know that.
CHEERS!
Great post!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 102,591
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 84,547
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 hr Commodore Jedi 113,372
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Fri WarForOil 4
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Ohio's 4th ... (Nov '14) Nov 13 Tammy Huennerkopf 7
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) Nov 12 Vaquero 43
Election jason smith (Oct '10) Nov 12 pepperwood 13
More from around the web