GOPs Death Spasm

Saint Louis, MO

#71797 Nov 20, 2012
????? didnt Republicans pick this candidate?????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha!!!!
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#71798 Nov 20, 2012
Happy Transgender Day!!

That's right -- today is the 14th Annual Transgender Day of Rememberance, a day so important, Vice President Joe Biden had to reflect (on Halloween of all days) on the transgender cause as the "civil rights issue of our time."

Even the federal government took time off to honor this day.

So obsessed is Joe Biden over the cause of transgenders, she-males, crossdressers, and drag queens that we friendly folks with the loyal opposition here at TVC decided to make an ever-so-small list of things Joe Biden and the Obama administration failed to remember over the last few years, such as:

1. Our Libyan Ambassador and three other Americans calling for aid.

This is more than just "a bump in the road" in the President's words. The record is abundantly clear on this one. CIA nearby, General Ham being ordered to stand down http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/h... and then sacked by the Pentagon, U.S. Marines ready to go and save lives... yet at the end of the day, what remained was four dead Americans and an instance of terrorism typically regarded as an act of war in diplomatic circles.

2. The victims of Hurricane Sandy in New York and Cape Hatteras.

Forgotten while all eyes are focused on Staten Island...

Hear all the news about the impact of Hurricane Sandy on the Outer Banks of North Carolina? Probably because there's no votes out there... but all the same, as of right now there is no bridge traffic, no supplies, no electricity in some parts, and a great deal of cleanup to do along the Atlantic seaboard.

3. Those killed with American weapons in Operation Fast and Furious.

...and the more you find out, the less you want to know. http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/h... 15 Americans killed, automatic guns in the hands of drug lords and narco-terrorists, and U.S. Border Patrol agents dead. All because someone in the Obama administration thought arming drug lords was a really good idea.

4. Forgetting to memorialize the anniversary of the bombing of the USS Cole.

October 12, 2000 -- 17 killed, 39 wounded in the War on Terrorism.

Benghazi wasn't the first time the government stalled in releasing a story. When the USS Cole was bombed just before the 2000 elections, allegations that the Clinton administration delayed information getting to concerned parents and loved ones -- a claim the commander of the USS Cole continues to emphasize today.

5. Forgetting our National Day of Prayer, but remembering to celebrate Ramadan!

just in case you think we're being too hard on the President,
here's the above image taken from the U.S. Embassy website in Abu Dahbi...

Doesn't most of this sound more important than a Transgender Day of Remembrance?

Thanksgiving is coming this Thursday, and while most Americans (and certainly our TVC family!) will be remembering our loved ones overseas serving in our military, and thanking God for the blessings He has bestowed upon this great nation of ours... we can't help but look back and consider what things Obama and Biden might be remembering.

...or not.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#71799 Nov 20, 2012
GOPs Death Spasm wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP is NOW a regional party .... not a national party .... hahahaha
Obozo stole the election!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-stole-...
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#71800 Nov 20, 2012
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Saint Louis, MO

#71801 Nov 20, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Happy Transgender Day!!
That's right -- today is the 14th Annual Transgender Day of Rememberance, a day so important, Vice President Joe Biden had to reflect (on Halloween of all days) on the transgender cause as the "civil rights issue of our time."
Even the federal government took time off to honor this day.
So obsessed is Joe Biden over the cause of transgenders, she-males, crossdressers, and drag queens that we friendly folks with the loyal opposition here at TVC decided to make an ever-so-small list of things Joe Biden and the Obama administration failed to remember over the last few years

Have a great Thanksgiving!
You DEFINITELY lied on this one!!! LMAO

Tell me some more lies! I get turned on just reading your posts, honey!!! "Common for males"? Are you saying you are not manly? Are you getting a sex change, love?

LMAO Talk vulgar to me, bash me, give me what you have, you studly gender transforming NeoCON!

LMAO
Liberal Lex

United States

#71802 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>Obozo stole the election!
Yep, he stole it by making the GOP look like the party of ignorant, uneducated, uninformed, sexist, racist, flip flopper, hypocrites!

Oh wait, they did all that without his help.

Maybe he didn't steal it, as much as they gave it away.
Whos The Empty Chair NOW

Saint Louis, MO

#71803 Nov 20, 2012
Liberal Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he stole it by making the GOP look like the party of ignorant, uneducated, uninformed, sexist, racist, flip flopper, hypocrites!
Game OVER Point!!!!!
liberal

Saint Louis, MO

#71804 Nov 20, 2012
Come on
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71805 Nov 20, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
You DEFINITELY lied on this one!!! LMAO
Tell me some more lies! I get turned on just reading your posts, honey!!! "Common for males"? Are you saying you are not manly? Are you getting a sex change, love?
LMAO Talk vulgar to me, bash me, give me what you have, you studly gender transforming NeoCON!
LMAO
Hey, baby! Glad I make such an impression on you that you still use my name!:) You are the BEST At least you did change some of the words, even though it is still considered plagiarism! LOL Bash me, baby, bash me! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71806 Nov 20, 2012
Whos The Empty Chair NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Game OVER Point!!!!!
Agree! Game OVER point...for ALL, love!!! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71807 Nov 20, 2012
Liberal Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you adjectives, honey! You are awesome at bashing people. That's the liberal progressive way! LMAO According to Obama, there is NO WAY they did that on their own! LOL
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#71808 Nov 20, 2012
Massive Voter Fraud Across The U.S.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/massive-vote...

Poll Watcher: Massive Voter Fraud In VA Radio station WMAL listener Dara Fox talks about witnessing voter...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-watcher...

Obama Stole The Election With Massive Voter Fraud Barack Obama won the election on November 6 with massive...

Obama Campaign Gears Up For Massive Voter Fraud Charlie Rangel, flanked by high-level Democrats, recently strutted up to...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-campai...

Obama, Holder Push For Massive Voter Fraud Chaim Ben Pesach of the Jewish Task Force points out...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-holder...

Voter Fraud Could Decide Next Election Reports are coming in that the voter rolls have been...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/voter-fraud-...
Liberal Lex

Farmington, MO

#71811 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>I like you adjectives, honey! You are awesome at bashing people. That's the liberal progressive way! LMAO According to Obama, there is NO WAY they did that on their own! LOL
Good retort from someone with that screen name.(she says sarcastically).

Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? If your going to dish it, be prepared to take it!

Only words with a note of truth, or that your willing to believe, have an ability to hurt sweetie.

Maybe the porch is a better place for you to stay. The kitchen is obviously too hot, and there's no way you'll keep up with even the smallest of dogs.

Unlike businesses not building streets or highways, or city sewer or water systems, or a million other municipal, state, or federal infrastructure projects.

The GOP did build that candidate and campaign.

See what happens when you leave some things up to big private businesses to build and control? You lose.
Liberal Lex

Farmington, MO

#71812 Nov 21, 2012
Massive Voter Fraud Across The U.S.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/massive-vote...

Poll Watcher: Massive Voter Fraud In VA Radio station WMAL listener Dara Fox talks about witnessing voter...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-watcher...

Obama Stole The Election With Massive Voter Fraud Barack Obama won the election on November 6 with massive...

Obama Campaign Gears Up For Massive Voter Fraud Charlie Rangel, flanked by high-level Democrats, recently strutted up to...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-campai...

Obama, Holder Push For Massive Voter Fraud Chaim Ben Pesach of the Jewish Task Force points out...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-holder...

Voter Fraud Could Decide Next Election Reports are coming in that the voter rolls have been...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/voter-fraud-...
Westernjournalism? Really? Really really really?

That's what you have?

The most blatant right wing propaganda machine in the country? You couldn't even come up with something to add from FOX? By comparison, FOX would be considered not only fair and balanced, but leaning to the left.

And the Onion has a better record for getting the facts straight. Lmao!
Whos The Empty Chair NOW

Saint Louis, MO

#71813 Nov 21, 2012
Since Republican like to live in the PAST They so desperately wanted to believe that in theis election Romney was Reagan....hahahahahaha

There is a election from the past that Romeney election resluts were was like "Humphrey"...the next election will be a Republican "Mondale"

Conservatives now just live in delusion...and Liberals will keep winning elections!

Where is W by the way....hahahahahahahahahahaha
See what happens when you STEAL Elections...you LOSE!

God Bless President Obama... and Nancy Pelosi
yup

Ava, MO

#71814 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You are new blood to me, sweetie!:) And obviously I AM worth your time, or you wouldn't have responded to me, sugar! And I really like your put downs....you show the true American liberal way, honey! You have some more you want to throw my way? LOL Bring it on, Big Boy!!!! I can handle a man like you, precious!:)
you have got to be a dude. only dude's write like that and think it's an insult or even marginally funny. it all goes back to when you were a little boy and someone made fun of you by calling you a little girl. that set in your mind the concept that it is somehow insulting for a male to call another male sweetie, sugar etc... but it also covers up a different, deeper concept.

that you secretly liked being called a little girl. that you secretly want a "Big Boy" (which by your capitalization makes big boy very significant) to call honey, sweetie, and sugar. it's ok, though. this is America, where people fought and died for your freedom to put on a dress and make sweet gay love to whomever you want to. precious.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71815 Nov 21, 2012
Liberal Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Good retort from someone with that screen name.(she says sarcastically).
Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? If your going to dish it, be prepared to take it!
Only words with a note of truth, or that your willing to believe, have an ability to hurt sweetie.
Maybe the porch is a better place for you to stay. The kitchen is obviously too hot, and there's no way you'll keep up with even the smallest of dogs.
Unlike businesses not building streets or highways, or city sewer or water systems, or a million other municipal, state, or federal infrastructure projects.
The GOP did build that candidate and campaign.
See what happens when you leave some things up to big private businesses to build and control? You lose.
Hurt me, baby, hurt me! LOL We need MORE government, don't we, sweetie? LMAO Would you mind using more progressive liberal vulgarity and putdowns when you reply, PLEASE? You know thats the liberal way, honey! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71816 Nov 21, 2012
Whos The Empty Chair NOW wrote:
Since Republican like to live in the PAST They so desperately wanted to believe that in theis election Romney was Reagan....hahahahahaha
There is a election from the past that Romeney election resluts were was like "Humphrey"...the next election will be a Republican "Mondale"
Conservatives now just live in delusion...and Liberals will keep winning elections!
Where is W by the way....hahahahahahahahahahaha
See what happens when you STEAL Elections...you LOSE!
God Bless President Obama... and Nancy Pelosi
Let's live in the past, sweetie! Tell me how everything is Bush's fault!!! Lay it on me thick, sweetie. You ARE thick, right? LOL Give me some good old fashioned progressive lies and vulgarity! You can do it, love! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71817 Nov 21, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
you have got to be a dude. only dude's write like that and think it's an insult or even marginally funny. it all goes back to when you were a little boy and someone made fun of you by calling you a little girl. that set in your mind the concept that it is somehow insulting for a male to call another male sweetie, sugar etc... but it also covers up a different, deeper concept.
that you secretly liked being called a little girl. that you secretly want a "Big Boy" (which by your capitalization makes big boy very significant) to call honey, sweetie, and sugar. it's ok, though. this is America, where people fought and died for your freedom to put on a dress and make sweet gay love to whomever you want to. precious.
Awe, you can think of me as a man if you want, baby!!! I like how you have summarized me, too! Are you a psychotherapist? If not, you should be. You are really good at analyzing people. The only thing I would ask you to do is use more vulgarity, put downs, and name calling. THAT'S the progressive liberal way! You can do it, sugar! Drive it home and go deep on me! ROFLMAO
yup

Ava, MO

#71818 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Awe, you can think of me as a man if you want, baby!!! I like how you have summarized me, too! Are you a psychotherapist? If not, you should be. You are really good at analyzing people. The only thing I would ask you to do is use more vulgarity, put downs, and name calling. THAT'S the progressive liberal way! You can do it, sugar! Drive it home and go deep on me! ROFLMAO
so do you actually have a point, or just these passive-aggressive name calling and put-downs. it's called hypocrisy. and I didn't put you down at all, just pointed out your insecurities.

Just like Romney, all you have is platitudes and rhetoric. When pressed to provide facts or a plan? More platitudes and rhetoric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Aggie23 58,424
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min NTMD8OR 156,605
Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 10t... 14 min Gasman 1
Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 18t... 15 min Gasman 1
Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 22n... 15 min Gasman 1
Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 2nd... 16 min Gasman 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 18 min Living Wage 3,964

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE