Well Norton we know you wre NOT Raptured...hahahha
You are so darn funny, love! LOL LOL LOL LOL
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#71776 Nov 20, 2012
GOPs Death Spiral wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Norton we know you wre NOT Raptured...hahahha
NO, I am not raptured and you won't be either if you don't change your ways........especially when you change 'talking points'.....you know like the Liberals have done. HA!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't catch what you did? I was talking about the Liberals not the Conservatives. You lied! That's the Liberal way!

Susan Rice lied..........probably for Obama. I hope they catch him on this. That would take that phony smile off his face.

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#71777 Nov 20, 2012
You_are_NOT_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, Norton, they will start calling you names, throwing out vulgarity at you, and being mean because you disagree with them! LOL
That would show their lack of integrity and idiocy, as usual!:)

CHEERS!
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#71778 Nov 20, 2012
Reply I got from Claire, who made herself clear. She will do NOTHING! More BullShit spin from the left!

Dear ....,

Thank you for contacting me regarding the situation in the Middle East and North Africa. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue, and I welcome the opportunity to respond.

As you know, on September 11, 2012, the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked by heavily armed militants. Tragically, United States ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, and three of his American staff members were killed in the violence. I join all Americans in condemning this awful attack in the strongest possible terms. My prayers are with the families of these public servants who represented the very best of America: democracy, freedom, and a selfless dedication to making the world a safer place. We must be relentless in bringing to justice those who perpetrated these heinous acts of violence against American civil servants. Senseless attacks against U.S. officials cannot be tolerated, and I expect the Libyan authorities to work with the United States to track down the killers.

The attacks on our consulate are a sober reminder that significant challenges remain in Libya, as well as in other countries experiencing significant transitions in governance. As with all of our foreign relationships, the U.S. must work to ensure that our military, political, and economic relations support our strategic interests. A paramount concern must be securing our diplomats and citizens overseas as they carry out their important work on behalf of our country. As a member of the Homeland Security Committee, I have received classified briefings on the events surrounding this tragic event. I will continue to provide strong oversight until all questions are answered and we have clear guidance on steps taken to avoid this security failure in the future. Also, as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, I will continue to work to build a strong foreign policy that advances America's interests abroad, protects human rights and freedoms, and strengthens our national security.

Again, thank you for contacting me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future if I can be of further assistance to you on this or any other issue.

Sincerely,

Claire McCaskill
United States Senator

P.S. If you would like more information about resources that can help Missourians, or what I am doing in the Senate on your behalf, please sign up for my email newsletter at http://mccaskill.senate.gov .
Gobama

Columbia, MO

#71779 Nov 20, 2012
This thread makes me proud to call myself a liberal progressive...I'm obviously in good company - calm, collected, educated, intelligent posts, even when provoked by bizarre bipolar posts from West Plains people. Good job, guys!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#71780 Nov 20, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, look look! I do believe we have some new blood on here!!! Can you throw out some vulgarity, name calling, and severe bashing like some of these other liberals? They are really good at it! I am waiting, sugar. Tell me just how pathetic I am.... it will turn me on, baby!:) I can hardly wait to get some feedback from you, love! LOL
1. Calling me "young blood" is wrong on TWO counts!_8-) Go back a year, or two, and you will find good old "Yellow Dawg Democrat" making comments on this very thread even back then.

2. I an quite a good writer, and certainly could use profanity, should I choose. I have read your clueless posts for the last several days, and quite frankly I do not consider you worth my time, or anyone else's time, to put you down.

3. Your comments more than prove you are "pathetic." I figure you are one of the old-line idiots, like "Smifville," crawling back to say something, and hoping that you will not be recognized! LOL! Where you been since the election? ROFL!

#71781 Nov 20, 2012
Graver wrote:
<quoted text>
He's Hispanic. That's going to take a lot of votes away from the Democrats.
"Hispanic" is but one of the demographics. He would have to be Hispanic, African-American, 30 years old, female, liberal, and progressive to appeal to the "Obama Democrat" base -- you know -- the base which soundly kicked Neo-CON azz the last election.

Being "Hispanic" simply will not cut it!

Rubio may be "Hispanic" but he is not the "Messiah" for whom you yearn.

#71782 Nov 20, 2012
Graver wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's not very good at his job but managed to get reelected anyway. Rubio is turning out to be a rock star. He would be the Democrats worst nightmare.
<.snicker!.> President Obama may, or may not, be "good at his job," but one thing he knows how to do is to organize a base, get the vote out, and kick your Neo-CON azz!_8-)

"Rock star"? What the? "Rock star"? Have you gone COMPLETELY nuts?

Maybe you should run Gene Simmons? Meat Loaf? The possibilities are endless!_8-)

The "Democrats worst nightmare" would be a competent Republican candidate. As Glenn Beck implied, "We haven't found one yet." And with the extremist right-wing Neo-CONs running the Republican Party, you WON'T find one, either. Dream on that Rubio (or Cain) might be able to win in 2016. Lotsa luck!

Basically, the Republican brand has been taken down off the shelves.

#71783 Nov 20, 2012
Bear Ridge Freedom wrote:
I don't have my original birth certificate, I'm a little worried I might have been placed as an infant as a communist plant.
Have no fear. You are quite unlikely to ever see your original birth certificate, which is probably stored somewhere in Jefferson City, if you were born in Missouri.

Few Hawaiian officials have ever seen President Obama's original birth certificate, but the Director of Hawaii's vital statistics has signed a certification that she has. "Birth certificates" are always copies of the original birth certificate, regardless of whether (in Hawaii) there is a "long form," or a "short form." I have in my possession two official birth certificates. By far the more interesting one is a negative photocopy, with a raised seal and a certification. This certificate shows the original signature of the attending doctor.

#71784 Nov 20, 2012
GOPs Death Spiral wrote:
There are 3 people who's careers have finally ended on November 6, 2012. Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich and Grover Norquist.
The threat signing a pledge to American's for Tax Reform is revealed for what it always was - a paper tiger. 95% of Republicans signed onto this idiocy fearing the loss of money to campaign for their election, so they signed got the money and they lost anyway.
We're not in favor of abolishing Norquist. We just want to shrink him down to the size where we can drown him in the bathtub.
I have watched a video in which Norquist whines that the politicians are not pledging to Norquist himself, but pledging to "the American people" that they will never, ever, under any circumstances, raise taxes! ROFL!

And, as you say, the fearful Republican politicians stampeded like lemmings to sign "Norquist's folly."

#71785 Nov 20, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of plant? Garden variety or industrial?
Sadly, a perennial.

#71786 Nov 20, 2012
Norton wrote:
Been gone for a while and I just now realized how many sick, twisted idiots that are on here. I'm talkin' about Liberals!
I mean people they sound like they have no education at all.......... and absolutely no common sense!...
Funny, "Norton"! We liberals were all thinking the same thing about YOU!_8-)

#71787 Nov 20, 2012
GOPs Death Spiral wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Norton we know you wre NOT Raptured... hahahha
"Ruptured," perhaps!_8-)

#71788 Nov 20, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I am not raptured and you won't be either if you don't change your ways........ especially when you change 'talking points'..... you know like the Liberals have done. HA!!!!!!!
Did you think I wouldn't catch what you did? I was talking about the Liberals not the Conservatives. You lied! That's the Liberal way!
Susan Rice lied.......... probably for Obama. I hope they catch him on this. That would take that phony smile off his face....
For what it is worth:

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3482-we-kno...
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Galena, MO

#71789 Nov 20, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Calling me "young blood" is wrong on TWO counts!_8-) Go back a year, or two, and you will find good old "Yellow Dawg Democrat" making comments on this very thread even back then.
2. I an quite a good writer, and certainly could use profanity, should I choose. I have read your clueless posts for the last several days, and quite frankly I do not consider you worth my time, or anyone else's time, to put you down.
3. Your comments more than prove you are "pathetic." I figure you are one of the old-line idiots, like "Smifville," crawling back to say something, and hoping that you will not be recognized! LOL! Where you been since the election? ROFL!
You are new blood to me, sweetie!:) And obviously I AM worth your time, or you wouldn't have responded to me, sugar! And I really like your put downs....you show the true American liberal way, honey! You have some more you want to throw my way? LOL Bring it on, Big Boy!!!! I can handle a man like you, precious!:)
GOPs Death Spasm

Saint Louis, MO

#71790 Nov 20, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I am not raptured and you won't be either if you don't change your ways........especially when you change 'talking points'.....you know like the Liberals have done. HA!!!!!!!
Susan Rice lied..........probably for Obama. I hope they catch him on this. That would take that phony smile off his face.
CHEERS!
Norton ...well you lie ...EVERYDAY...and we catch you everytime you do it!!!!

You're not going to be Raptured ...you're going to HELL That's were CONservatives go to!

God Bless
CHEERS
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71791 Nov 20, 2012
GOPs Death Spasm wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton ...well you lie ...EVERYDAY...and we catch you everytime you do it!!!!
You're not going to be Raptured ...you're going to HELL That's were CONservatives go to!
God Bless
CHEERS
Ata boy!!! You tell him with that vulgar judgmental talk! ROFL Call us some names....that's a HUGE turn on, love!
GOPs Death Spasm

Saint Louis, MO

#71792 Nov 20, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Ata boy!!! You tell him with that vulgar judgmental talk! ROFL Call us some names....that's a HUGE turn on, love!
We'll just let you keep living in your world of delusion. We'll just keep winning elections.
GOPs Death Spasm

Saint Louis, MO

#71793 Nov 20, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Reply I got from Claire, who made herself clear. She will do NOTHING! More BullShit spin from the left!
Dear ....,
Thank you for contacting me regarding the situation in the Middle East and North Africa. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue, and I welcome the opportunity to respond.
As you know, on September 11, 2012, the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked by heavily armed militants. Tragically, United States ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, and three of his American staff members were killed in the violence. I join all Americans in condemning this awful attack in the strongest possible terms. My prayers are with the families of these public servants who represented the very best of America: democracy, freedom, and a selfless dedication to making the world a safer place. We must be relentless in bringing to justice those who perpetrated these heinous acts of violence against American civil servants. Senseless attacks against U.S. officials cannot be tolerated, and I expect the Libyan authorities to work with the United States to track down the killers.
The attacks on our consulate are a sober reminder that significant challenges remain in Libya, as well as in other countries experiencing significant transitions in governance. As with all of our foreign relationships, the U.S. must work to ensure that our military, political, and economic relations support our strategic interests. A paramount concern must be securing our diplomats and citizens overseas as they carry out their important work on behalf of our country. As a member of the Homeland Security Committee, I have received classified briefings on the events surrounding this tragic event. I will continue to provide strong oversight until all questions are answered and we have clear guidance on steps taken to avoid this security failure in the future. Also, as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, I will continue to work to build a strong foreign policy that advances America's interests abroad, protects human rights and freedoms, and strengthens our national security.
Again, thank you for contacting me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future if I can be of further assistance to you on this or any other issue.
Sincerely,
Claire McCaskill
United States Senator
P.S. If you would like more information about resources that can help Missourians, or what I am doing in the Senate on your behalf, please sign up for my email newsletter at http://mccaskill.senate.gov .
GOP is NOW a regional party .... not a national party .... hahahaha
GOPs Death Spasm

Saint Louis, MO

#71794 Nov 20, 2012
Norton wrote:
Been gone for a while and I just now realized how many sick, twisted idiots that are on here. I'm talkin' about Liberals!
I mean people they sound like they have no education at all..........and absolutely no common sense!
CHEERS!
Is that it that's why you guys lost huh ?

Well if that is what you think than someone call the Priest for the last rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 36 min USA eyewittness 254
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min fubar 17,877
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Old Guy 30,507
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Mississippi gurl 145,868
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 2 hr JohnJ 215
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Dalai Lama 57,064
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Synergy 53,257
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••