You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Rogersville, MO

#71688 Nov 19, 2012
Kirby Klown wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who wants to celebrate! You're the one who should buy a Kirby vacuum! Here's a video of me dancing! I KNOW you would want me to come over and sell you a Kirby if you get to see me dance up close and in person! A lot of the kids who work for us stay even though they never get paid anything just so they can see me dance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =13mDjWhYDYsXX
I didn't say I wanted to celebrate. I said he was defeated and it's time to move on! You want to see ME dancing?:)

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#71689 Nov 19, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of moron thinks Obama is a god and the messiah? ROFL
Apparently Obama seems to think he is.

It looks like Marco Rubio may be throwing his hat in the ring for 2016. If he does and gets the nomination then the Democrats are doomed. I would imagine that they will be getting paranoid over it very soon.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#71693 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Todd Akin was defeated, and it's time to move on, baby! LOL
Interesting coming from a person that can't move on.

founded in facts.

#71694 Nov 19, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
ya just know that in 10,000 yrs, there will be some Norton type of guy insisting that the world is 6,000 yrs old.
That's for sure.

founded in facts.

#71695 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
I didn't say I wanted to celebrate. I said he was defeated and it's time to move on! You want to see ME dancing?:)
Pole dancing for Jesus.

founded in facts.

#71696 Nov 19, 2012
Graver wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like Marco Rubio may be throwing his hat in the ring for 2016. If he does and gets the nomination then the Democrats are doomed. I would imagine that they will be getting paranoid over it very soon.
You are just repeating the same nonsense posted here for the last two years and substituting the name of the most recent turd that has bobbed up.

If ignorance is bliss, you need never be unhappy.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Rogersville, MO

#71698 Nov 19, 2012
Kirby Klown wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said you want to dance! That means you want to celebrate! Now, contact my main company so you can set up a time for me to come over to Kirby your place up, then you can buy the vacuum for $2,000! That's the way you should celebrate! It's a great day to sell a Kirby! It's a great day to go!
I didn't make a statement....I asked a question! It's a great day for a lot of things, and I already own a Kirby and HATE IT! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Rogersville, MO

#71699 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting coming from a person that can't move on.
Hey, Dan! How are you, love? Where do you want me to move on to? Throw me some vulgarity, sweetie! You are WAY overdue, sugar! ROFL You have missed me, haven't you, baby?:) You just couldn't resist to reply to me!!! I am really glad you want to respond though...It gets me all worked up in a "sensual" kind of way! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Rogersville, MO

#71700 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Pole dancing for Jesus.
When did you do that, honey? ROFL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Rogersville, MO

#71701 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are just repeating the same nonsense posted here for the last two years and substituting the name of the most recent turd that has bobbed up.
If ignorance is bliss, you need never be unhappy.
You are starting to warm up, sweetie! That's not a bad start....give us some more name calling, put downs, and vulgarity? LOL

founded in facts.

#71704 Nov 19, 2012
I see the loss of the dividied Republican party is splitting the party even further and the turds in the party are floating to the top and posting on here.

It is a shame. Where is the Party of Eisenhower? How could the Republicans let fringe, mentally ill, religious fundamentalists take over what was once a productive and philosophically valuable component of our political system?

founded in facts.

#71705 Nov 19, 2012
Obama the DERELICT wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing says "We know Obama is going to get his ass kicked" like a last minute accusation that won't have it's time in court to be proven true or false.
Too bad it won't save Obama from the ass kicking he is about to recieve from the voters.
But it is funny to watch the bottom of the barrel desperation from the Libturds, especially from such an outstanding news source like Greg Palast. Someone who ranks right up there with some of the all time greats.
Even better then that is watching Dawg fall all over himself trying to act like he is the almighty knowledgeable one who knows everything about it already. What a joke!
HAHAHAHA!!!
Na, na, na, na HEY HEY GOODBYE OBAMA!!!
Here is just the cleanest example of the name calling put on by Neocons on this site. A fine example for West Plains to continue practicing his/her hypocrisy.

Yes, I know I have called people names on here, but it was return fire on those that get what they give. Bullies don't know what to think when I fight back and harder than they can.

You go West Plains. You keep the lie of your superiority alive in your mind.

founded in facts.

#71706 Nov 19, 2012
You_are_NOT_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
I endorse your post! Just watch the liberals on here start bashing you now! They are really good at using vulgarity, name calling, and trying to put people down! THAT'S the progressive way!!! LOL
You endorse the post of someone that uses vulgarity and then proclaim that it will be attack by others using vulgarity.

Meanwhile, we all read and laugh at the hypocrisy you don't appear intelligent enough to see. This is why you Neocons lost. You are low, base, creatures that maintain the idea that you are superior. As long as you do, that will keep you out of the way of those of us that are intelligent and provide us with a laugh or two.

West Plains I am going to guess that you never went to college, have never served in the military, are Christian, but hate people that believe differently than you and can't understand that the Constitution guarantees rights, not outcomes.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#71707 Nov 19, 2012
Fighting Irish are No 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you were wondering it is very obvious you are just copying another persons screen name. Thats pretty childish. You do realize that everyone can see your posting location is not the same as the other persons right? Maybe you should take some time to grow up and perhaps get some professional help as well.
Is that why you keep your posting location hidden?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#71708 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Pole dancing for Jesus.
S/he/it must belong to The Church Of Perpetual Whoopi.....

founded in facts.

#71709 Nov 19, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
S/he/it must belong to The Church Of Perpetual Whoopi.....
It is something perpetual. The posts are more or less the same lies over and over and over.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#71710 Nov 19, 2012
Graver wrote:
<quoted text>
Marco Rubio throws his hat in the ring, and the Democrats are doomed?

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahaha! Just like in 1980, right?_8-)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71711 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sick freak. And completely irrelevant.
Nice, sweetie! THAT'S what I am talking about! Call him some name, baby!!! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71712 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Here is just the cleanest example of the name calling put on by Neocons on this site. A fine example for West Plains to continue practicing his/her hypocrisy.
Yes, I know I have called people names on here, but it was return fire on those that get what they give. Bullies don't know what to think when I fight back and harder than they can.
You go West Plains. You keep the lie of your superiority alive in your mind.
Sic 'em, Dan! You are my hero, sweetie! Give them some more vulgarity! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71713 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You endorse the post of someone that uses vulgarity and then proclaim that it will be attack by others using vulgarity.
Meanwhile, we all read and laugh at the hypocrisy you don't appear intelligent enough to see. This is why you Neocons lost. You are low, base, creatures that maintain the idea that you are superior. As long as you do, that will keep you out of the way of those of us that are intelligent and provide us with a laugh or two.
West Plains I am going to guess that you never went to college, have never served in the military, are Christian, but hate people that believe differently than you and can't understand that the Constitution guarantees rights, not outcomes.
But I like YOUR vulgarity much better, precious! You are VERY good at it, baby! LOL Do you hate people who believe different than you, love?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 38 min ahop71 1,830
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr seriously tuffet 165,337
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr IND 165,586
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Cbutt 58,693
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr fitness-guru 65,190
Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... 6 hr indeed 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr Cyrus5590 61,593
More from around the web