Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#71611 Nov 17, 2012
There_you_are_Lying_AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree that we should rid the state borders and just let the federal government run the show since the states are too dumb to do it? Surely you can call me something worse than a loser, can't you precious? What states have abused what rights? So what you are saying is that once upon a time it was legal to have an abortion at the state level, and once upon a time it was legal to marry someone of the same sex at the state level....then the states changed that to be unlawful? Show me where that is, please. Also, when you do it, throw some more vulgarity in there. I want you to get my juices flowing again with your lies! ROFL
Lights Out MIZ....ROLMFAO!!!!!!
There_you_go_Lyi ng_AGAIN

West Plains, MO

#71612 Nov 17, 2012
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you for once, but couldn't you throw in some vulgarity, sweetie? I am a Notre Dame fan, love!!!! You will need to pick on someone else, because it backfired on you! ROFLMFAO

West Plains, MO

#71613 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
And who do you follow, oh Manly Man?:)
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#71614 Nov 17, 2012
There_you_go_Lying_AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you for once, but couldn't you throw in some vulgarity, sweetie? I am a Notre Dame fan, love!!!! You will need to pick on someone else, because it backfired on you! ROFLMFAO
Notre Dame ...what-a-pu@@y ...you are a woman!
I watch pro-rugby ...South Africa...this mornng SA beat Scotland 21-10...
LEKKER!

West Plains, MO

#71616 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Notre Dame ...what-a-pu@@y ...you are a woman!
I watch pro-rugby ...South Africa...this mornng SA beat Scotland 21-10...
LEKKER!
There you go! I KNEW you would eventually call me a name and use vulgarity, sweetie! You are so predictable! Yeah, rugby is definitely a sport that requires no brains, so I can see why you would like it! LMAO Maybe if you sweet talk Obama, he will mandate all US universities and the NCAA to get it organized! I think it would be a fitting sport for the liberals to follow since it doesn't require having a brain to play it or watch it! LMAO Come on, big boy, vulgarize me! LOL
Mary Swanson

Greenville, IL

#71617 Nov 17, 2012
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#71619 Nov 17, 2012
There_you_go_Lying_AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go! I KNEW you would eventually call me a name and use vulgarity, sweetie! You are so predictable! Yeah, rugby is definitely a sport that requires no brains, so I can see why you would like it! LMAO Maybe if you sweet talk Obama, he will mandate all US universities and the NCAA to get it organized! I think it would be a fitting sport for the liberals to follow since it doesn't require having a brain to play it or watch it! LMAO Come on, big boy, vulgarize me! LOL
Keep telling us how you really feel... it will help you get through this LOL!!!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#71620 Nov 17, 2012
Mitt Romney: GOP Primary Debates Were 'Nuts,' Networks 'Liberals Beating The Heck Out Of Us'

Republican primary debates, and the media, in the same call to donors in which he made his infamous "gifts" comments.

Romney's criticism of the debate process was obscured by his statements that President Obama beat him by giving "gifts" to key constituencies. But, as ABC News noted on Thursday, Romney said that the debates had hampered the GOP from the beginning of the campaign.

"We had 20 Republican debates, that was absolutely nuts," he said. "It opened us up to gaffes and to material that could be used against us in the general, and we were fighting these debates for a year, and the incumbent president just sat back and laughed."

Romney benefited from the primary debates more than, say, Rick Perry, but the forums became more well-known for elevating the Herman Cains of the party, as well as highlighting primary crowds that booed gay soldiers and applauded executions.

Romney also said that the networks that hosted the debates were working against the party. He said that next time, the GOP should "agree that we're gonna do, you know, I don't know, eight debates, and we're gonna, we're gonna do one a month, and we're gonna pick stations that are reasonable, it's not all gonna be done by CNN and NBC, alright, I mean we're gonna try and guide this process so that it's designed to showcase the best of our people as opposed to showcasing liberals beating the heck out of us."
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#71621 Nov 17, 2012
I love that Mitt keeps showing the man that we democrats knew he was. Keep proving our assessment of you correct, Mitt.
Whos the Empty Chair Now

Saint Charles, MO

#71622 Nov 17, 2012
Everything and everyone's fault except his. This is why America wasn't buying what he was selling.

He's obviously not accustomed to having no return on his investments. He's reliving the lose every time he looks at his balance sheet from the election. Oh well...

It wasn't just the the incumbent president sitting back laughing, you are off by about 47%.

From lying to excuses, who'd a thought an empty suit could contain so much hot air?
Whos the Empty Chair Now

Saint Charles, MO

#71623 Nov 17, 2012
Good gosh !

Looks like Ann was right when she said she was worried about his mental health if he didn't win!
Whos the Empty Chair Now

Saint Charles, MO

#71624 Nov 17, 2012
The Republican 2012 Election Disaster:

President: Dems win
Senate: Dems win 2 seats
House: Dems win 6 seats

Republicans have been trying to run away from the policies and discriminatory message Romney continually modified.

However, NO REPUBLICAN of consequence condemned the ugly smears of minorities that regularly occurred during the primary. Not one Republican and not one right wing network. Now they are trying in every way possible to reposition themselves.

However, you only need a mirror reflecting the recent past to see the ugliness of the republican party.
Whos the Empty Chair Now

Saint Charles, MO

#71625 Nov 17, 2012
The REAL Truth:

Maybe now Mitt can emotionally relate to all the people he fired...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!!!!!!!!!!
get a clue

United States

#71626 Nov 17, 2012
Whos the Empty Chair Now wrote:
The REAL Truth:

Maybe now Mitt can emotionally relate to all the people he fired...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!!!!!!!!!!
Have you not realized all of the US employees who have lost their jobs since the election? There is no one to blame but this administration. You can reply but I will not read it. This topic is stupid and from 2010. It remains on my "popular" thread so i thought i would take a look. You have no intelligence of current events, politics or economics. NONE of your posts have ever brought one piece of evidence of anything you speak of only your idiocy and opinion.
I hope in your real life (outside of Topix, BTW you spend too much time on) you are not such a moron.
Again, before you spread your mediocracy at me and vulgarity you are not worth the time for me to see your reply so don't waste your lovely words on me.
My twelve year old son knows more about economics, American history and politics than you.
Goodbye

“Help religion science wander”

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#71627 Nov 17, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even live close to West Plains. You have called people many vulgar names before. I have read a lot of your posts. Shall I recall some of them for you, honey? Since you have done a lot of name calling, I guess that means you are what you call a NEOCON!! I don't want to stop posting, baby. I like the way you respond to me. You are good at being vulgar and I really like that! Do it some more, sweets! Also, will you misspell some more words for me, please? I like your extra efforts! ROFL
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but I was out looking to see if there was anyone else that gave a shit about what you post. I guess you are just stuck with me. To be honest, I am having to make an effort to hang on this long.

I don't deny that I have called people on here names. Why would I deny what I have done. I am not a Republcan. Also, I am not you pretending to be different people so that you can act high and mighty while calling people names. What a gutless coward. You don't have the courage to own up to your own efforts.

I remind you that I did not adress you first. You responded to a post of mine addressed to someone else. While you are free to respond to any post, no one compells you to do so. You are the attacking party. You called me names. This has been your tactic for some time. It is a cowardly tactic. I am surprised that you can even feel good about doing it, but I suppose certain low types don't have a lot of scrupples.

It is flattering that you read my old posts. I must truly be a very formidable opponent. I am (wink).
Whos The Empty Chair Now

Saint Charles, MO

#71628 Nov 18, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but I was out looking to see if there was anyone else that gave a shit about what you post. I guess you are just stuck with me. To be honest, I am having to make an effort to hang on this long.
I don't deny that I have called people on here names. Why would I deny what I have done. I am not a Republcan. Also, I am not you pretending to be different people so that you can act high and mighty while calling people names. What a gutless coward. You don't have the courage to own up to your own efforts.
I remind you that I did not adress you first. You responded to a post of mine addressed to someone else. While you are free to respond to any post, no one compells you to do so. You are the attacking party. You called me names. This has been your tactic for some time. It is a cowardly tactic. I am surprised that you can even feel good about doing it, but I suppose certain low types don't have a lot of scrupples.
It is flattering that you read my old posts. I must truly be a very formidable opponent. I am (wink).
Well METH Plains thinks she's really popular...

But what she doesn't know is:
That being popular on Topix ...is like sitting at he cool table in the cafeteria at a mental hospital...

hahahahahahaha!!!!
Whos The Empty Chair Now

Saint Charles, MO

#71629 Nov 18, 2012
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you not realized all of the US employees who have lost their jobs since the election? There is no one to blame but this administration. You can reply but I will not read it. This topic is stupid and from 2010. It remains on my "popular" thread so i thought i would take a look. You have no intelligence of current events, politics or economics. NONE of your posts have ever brought one piece of evidence of anything you speak of only your idiocy and opinion.
I hope in your real life (outside of Topix, BTW you spend too much time on) you are not such a moron.
Again, before you spread your mediocracy at me and vulgarity you are not worth the time for me to see your reply so don't waste your lovely words on me.
My twelve year old son knows more about economics, American history and politics than you.
Goodbye
?????
And I still know more ...THAN YOU DO!!!!

hahahahahaha
Whos The Empty Chair Now

Saint Charles, MO

#71630 Nov 18, 2012
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodbye
REALLY?????????
The only thing you Tea Publicans have done in the last 2 years is wreck the nations credit rating....GOOD JOB!!!!

LOSER You need to ask for the check...because your little tea party is OVER!!!!

GOP = Going Out'a Power-Permanently!!!!!!!!!!
Obama most dangerous

United States

#71631 Nov 18, 2012
Whos The Empty Chair Now wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY?????????
The only thing you Tea Publicans have done in the last 2 years is wreck the nations credit rating....GOOD JOB!!!!
LOSER You need to ask for the check...because your little tea party is OVER!!!!
GOP = Going Out'a Power-Permanently!!!!!!!!!!
Home Land Security is preparing for you. They are expecting riots when the people find out they were duped. The Tea party people will be watching you on TV as you are getting beat up for believing in Obama!!!!!
Obama most dangerous

United States

#71632 Nov 18, 2012
Whos The Empty Chair Now wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
And I still know more ...THAN YOU DO!!!!
hahahahahaha
The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

The economy is so bad that on the way to work, I saw Phil Jackson holding a sign that said, "Will coach for food."

The economy is so bad, MSNBC had to lay off 300 Obama spokesmen.

The economy is so bad, President Obama sent Susan Rice out to defend it.

hahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahah a

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Crow 239,662
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 33 min YIM 92,114
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 84,253
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 25 Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Aug 25 So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Aug 25 SeekTruth 83,882
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
More from around the web