Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#53353 May 16, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is great fiction. You should make a movie!
Looking at the polls, the person most likely to want to delay the November 2012 elections would be Willard Mitt Romney!
Current projection of electoral votes: Obama - 243; Toss-up - 125; Romney - 170. To win, it takes 270 electoral votes.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
You are fiction! Polls, polls, polls make me sick. First it's one way, then the other way. They don't know! It's just the month of May. People change their minds. I wish somebody would call me so I could voice my opinion. Have fun with this one, Dawg!

CHEERS!
Young Person

Chicago, IL

#53354 May 16, 2012
<quoted text>
You might want to look a little deeper.
If you wish to see the long-term "fluidity" of countries, this 3-minute time-lapse video of the map of Europe shows the boundaries of "countries" changing during the period 1000 AD to 2003 AD. I find it fascinating, the ebb and flow of power. Watch "Russia" in particular:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/16/euro...
correct
I believe the number of countries have changed over the course of history and proberly will in the future!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#53356 May 16, 2012
Young Person wrote:
<quoted text> correct
I believe the number of countries have changed over the course of history and proberly will in the future!
Yes, and the names of countries have changed. That is why a lot of people don't understand the Bible because they don't know about history. You have to watch Dawg, he will mislead you.

CHEERS!

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53357 May 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and the names of countries have changed. That is why a lot of people don't understand the Bible because they don't know about history. You have to watch Dawg, he will mislead you.
CHEERS!
There_ya_go_AGAIN!********brin g_the_bible_into_da_mix******* *

There YOU go AGAIN, bringing the bible into this political carp!...and to top it off, you describe YOURSELF when you accuse others of NOT 'understanding' da bible OR 'knowing' HISTORY... I spent some valuable time yesterday TRYING to educate you on the HISTORY of the bible 'and' history in general and HERE you are..., twisting and accusing others of doing EXACTLY what YOU are most guilty of... TRUE GOP PPPer goon tactics...!

I swear, we Dems/liberals can't turn our backs on you GOP goons for a second, ALWAY 'twisting' facts about yourselves and accusing 'others' of DOING exactly what you're guilty of...!

You should be ashamed...!(Jesus did NOT approve of liars and lying)!!!
Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

#53358 May 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fiction! Polls, polls, polls make me sick. First it's one way, then the other way. They don't know! It's just the month of May. People change their minds. I wish somebody would call me so I could voice my opinion. Have fun with this one, Dawg!
CHEERS!
Dawg lives and breaths polls. Polls, that fit his agenda I might add. Dawg is trapped in a world that he has created for his benefit. He "takes" information that he googles and mixes it with his delusions and hatred toward Conservatives, Christians, and people who have achievements through hard work and distorts the reality. His life story and its sad last years would make for a good movie.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#53359 May 16, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>
There_ya_go_AGAIN!********brin g_the_bible_into_da_mix******* *
There YOU go AGAIN, bringing the bible into this political carp!...and to top it off, you describe YOURSELF when you accuse others of NOT 'understanding' da bible OR 'knowing' HISTORY... I spent some valuable time yesterday TRYING to educate you on the HISTORY of the bible 'and' history in general and HERE you are..., twisting and accusing others of doing EXACTLY what YOU are most guilty of... TRUE GOP PPPer goon tactics...!
I swear, we Dems/liberals can't turn our backs on you GOP goons for a second, ALWAY 'twisting' facts about yourselves and accusing 'others' of DOING exactly what you're guilty of...!
You should be ashamed...!(Jesus did NOT approve of liars and lying)!!!
Come on Ruth.....just calm down. It will be OK! Remember, I believe what I believe and you believe what you believe, and we both have the right to express our opinions.

CHEERS!

Since: Feb 11

United States

#53360 May 16, 2012
RT @JC_Christian: Symbol of conservatism should be a bunny waving a gun and trembling in fear. They're frightened of everything & react with violence

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#53361 May 16, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg lives and breaths polls. Polls, that fit his agenda I might add. Dawg is trapped in a world that he has created for his benefit. He "takes" information that he googles and mixes it with his delusions and hatred toward Conservatives, Christians, and people who have achievements through hard work and distorts the reality. His life story and its sad last years would make for a good movie.
THIS ONE IS FOR YOU YELLOW DAWG,

people who say they are “not at all religious” have about 6 IQ points on those who say they are “very religious,” and that those who are “very liberal” have an average of about 12 IQ points over those who are “very conservative.”

If you’re a liberal nonbeliever, those statistics are kinda fun to hear, bringing to mind comparisons between erudite well-educated liberal leaders such as Bill Clinton and Barack Obama as compared to less apparently stellar minds such as Sarah Palin and George Bush. And it is tempting to speculate on what logical features of liberal or atheistic beliefs makes them especially appealing to intelligent people (or conversely, what it is that makes the folks who voted for Sarah Palin and George Bush so illogical).

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sex-murde...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#53362 May 16, 2012
King Barry the conceited wrote:
Barack Obama is so arrogant that now he is injecting himself into the Presidential biographies on the White House website. I will be so glad when this idiot is out of office next year.
Don't hold your breath, unless you can hold it for over 4 years.

#53363 May 16, 2012
austin harris wrote:
<quoted text>Moron. If trayvon the thug wannabee bad ass kept moving to a neighbourhood he was familiar with he might be alive. Nice gold grill though!
Ya BLEW IT, "austin." So what ARE you? Canadian? Aussie? I am going to bet you are from the country of India and are paid to post on here? Am I right?

#53364 May 16, 2012
austin harris wrote:
Obama,the most losing pres ever. Now,he said that if he had a son it would look like trayvon.... was that before or after he assumed room temperature? Or was zimmerman thinking the same thing? Democrats are idiots!
Way to go, "austin"! Keep making hateful remarks about a young man who was murdered. You are doing my job for me. Even the Neo-CONs on here think you are a clueless jerk.

#53365 May 16, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
WHY DO BLACK CHRISTIANS VOTE OBAMA?... Barack Obama is at least 50% White, since his mother was 100% White, and Obama's dad was reportedly about 50% Arab and about 50% Black, making Obama about 25% Arab and 25% Black....
Feel free to disagree, but the best evidence available to me indicates that you are over 99% azzhole! Am I right?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#53366 May 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah! Crazy!
CHEERS!
That's exactly how you sound...CRAZY!!!
CHEERS
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#53367 May 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know we are and I want to keep it that way, but we are headed down a deep dark path unless things change!
CHEERS!
Maybe it might not be so dark ...if you pull your head out of your ass!

CHEERS
Hugh Hefner

United States

#53368 May 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Feel free to disagree, but the best evidence available to me indicates that you are over 99% azzhole! Am I right?
And you are 100% azzhole. Thats a fact!

#53369 May 16, 2012
ANOTHER TEA PARTY WIN wrote:
CHALK UP ANOTHER WIN FOR THE TEA PARTY!!!!
Fischer came out of nowhere ...
Fischer, a rancher in rural Nebraska, was also backed backed by an outside group, created by TD Ameritrade founder Joe Ricketts, that ran TV ads on her behalf....
She acknowledged that the general election race could get bloody. She calls the race the "focus of the entire nation" and thinks it will get "interesting." ...
Yeah, Fischer came out of nowhere: a ranch in Nebraska.

But not enough "nowhere" not to get some big money from out-of-state contributors.

Nebraska ... 5 electoral votes ... the "focus of the entire nation"! ROFL! Sure!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#53370 May 16, 2012
MASSIVE ST LOUIS MELTDOWN wrote:
It's so funny knowing the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY sits at her computer all day, too afraid to say anything (except when she's been thinking about her homosexuality and gets so angry that she has to post it on here and project it on someone) mass refreshing the pages to rate all our posts the moment they show up.
The only time it's funnier is when she tells someone to "get a life". I doubt there is anyone on here with less of a life then what she has.
Get a Life ...Your only success is being a Loser-B-TCH!!!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#53371 May 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, Fischer came out of nowhere: a ranch in Nebraska.
But not enough "nowhere" not to get some big money from out-of-state contributors.
Nebraska ... 5 electoral votes ... the "focus of the entire nation"! ROFL! Sure!
Excellent Post...not much of a win is it?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#53372 May 16, 2012
Hugh Hefner wrote:
<quoted text>And you are 100% azzhole. Thats a fact!
pull your nose out of his...nyuck, nyuck, nyuck

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#53373 May 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
How do we know you understand the Bible or history. For one thing, Biblical lands were not like countries as they are defined today. Often they were kingdoms with ill defined borders.

And you don't mislead people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 3 min Citizen 73,859
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Injudgement 224,830
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min Mgtn Res 89,386
Election James Ralph Boyette (Mar '11) 44 min John Harrisons 23
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr The WB 79,108
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr WarForOil 83,832
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 11 hr sam 12
More from around the web