Who do you support for State Senate i...

Who do you support for State Senate in Kentucky (District 8) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Ky Voter

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2010
Friend- he will do a good job.
m morton

Henderson, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2010
boswell has been the personal represent for the big e. it is time for someone will do the job he is sent to frankfort to do
seasoned vet

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2010
experiance counts in these tough times!!!!
voter

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2011
Hope everyone gives it his/her best.
ABC123

Lewisport, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2014
seasoned vet wrote:
experiance counts in these tough times!!!!
Yes it does!!! can you say "operation boptrot" lol If you know anything about Ky politics, you'll know what that means…..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Skittles 285,654
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min The WindBag 109,902
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 101,566
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 11 hr Killkenny 21
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Aug 14 duck 68
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Aug 14 RNC Rightwing NUT... 110,128
More from around the web