Who do you support for Attorney General in Kansas in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sad State

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

We need an attorney general with the sack to stand up to Brownback, Kobach, and the Koch brothers and rein them in , before they destroy the State. We`re on the Highway to Hell under this arrogant , stubborn regime.
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Sad State wrote:
We need an attorney general with the sack to stand up to Brownback, Kobach, and the Koch brothers and rein them in , before they destroy the State. We`re on the Highway to Hell under this arrogant , stubborn regime.
Only in Kansas.
Where else would you vote for and elect liars and thieves and expect them to be anything else.
Hffjjhgf

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

My balls smell funny

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Sad State wrote:
Anybody with less than $1M cash who votes Republican has been tricked into voting against himself.

BTW, at Washington Days in late February former moderate Republican State Senator Jean Schodorf and her adult children all were welcomed into the Democratic Party. Everyone with a brain will do the same.
ydks

Holton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody with less than $1M cash who votes Republican has been tricked into voting against himself.
BTW, at Washington Days in late February former moderate Republican State Senator Jean Schodorf and her adult children all were welcomed into the Democratic Party. Everyone with a brain will do the same.
How did you get in?
Oh, I forgot, communists and extremest are automatically democrats
REPUBLICAN, last 3 letters spell "CAN"
DEMOCRAT, last 3 letters spell "RAT"
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

You also conveniently forgot: Republicans are automatically John Birchers, Anarchists, Clansmen, Chamber of Commerce members and Fascists. Given this fact, it appears that the Demos do not have a lockup on extremists. Wouldn't you agree?

Independence, Kansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Beaner wrote:
You also conveniently forgot: Republicans are automatically John Birchers, Anarchists, Clansmen, Chamber of Commerce members and Fascists. Given this fact, it appears that the Demos do not have a lockup on extremists. Wouldn't you agree?
Come on, Beaner ole buddy, I'm a Republican and the John Birch Society is dead for all intents and purposes, I'm not an anarchist, I don't belong to the Klan or the Chamber of Commerce and I'm not a fascist because even members of my own party call me a RINO...it just goes to show you that you can please some of the people all the time but you can't please all the people anytime.

Unless the Republican Party lightens up on several issues, it will become the permanent minority party. I haven't changed, my party has...and it's not a very pretty sight sometimes...

Have a good day, Beaner, we'll cross paths again, I'm sure...
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Indy_Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, Beaner ole buddy, I'm a Republican and the John Birch Society is dead for all intents and purposes, I'm not an anarchist, I don't belong to the Klan or the Chamber of Commerce and I'm not a fascist because even members of my own party call me a RINO...it just goes to show you that you can please some of the people all the time but you can't please all the people anytime.
Unless the Republican Party lightens up on several issues, it will become the permanent minority party. I haven't changed, my party has...and it's not a very pretty sight sometimes...
You Sir are in fact the exception rather than the rule. In my view there are many churches and political parties who should be listening intently to what you have to say. Sound reason and common sense has never been thier forte. Cross paths again? I cerainly hope so my friend as visiting with you is always enlightening. And amiable.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

ydks wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get in?
Oh, I forgot, communists and extremest are automatically democrats
REPUBLICAN, last 3 letters spell "CAN"
DEMOCRAT, last 3 letters spell "RAT"
What are you, in fourth grade? Either way you're too farkin stupid to vote.

You wouldn't know a commonist from your mama.

Republicans "can," huh? If they're female they can't control their own reproductive equipment. If they're dark skinned they're subjected to stop and frisk. If they're poor it's their own damn fault...here we have it, ;ladies and gentlemen, the perfect example of a poor dumbsht tricked into voting against himself.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Indy_Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, Beaner ole buddy, I'm a Republican and the John Birch Society is dead for all intents and purposes, I'm not an anarchist, I don't belong to the Klan or the Chamber of Commerce and I'm not a fascist because even members of my own party call me a RINO...it just goes to show you that you can please some of the people all the time but you can't please all the people anytime.
Dick, the birchers are still around. You can still read Phyllis Schlafly, one of the original bircher, on Weird Nut Daily. Who do you think is spreding that crap that Obama's a Mooslem?
wow

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>You Sir are in fact the exception rather than the rule. In my view there are many churches and political parties who should be listening intently to what you have to say. Sound reason and common sense has never been thier forte. Cross paths again? I cerainly hope so my friend as visiting with you is always enlightening. And amiable.
Wow - it is possible for two people with opposing ideas to be amicable, now if you two can only spread your magic!

Independence, Kansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick, the birchers are still around. You can still read Phyllis Schlafly, one of the original bircher, on Weird Nut Daily. Who do you think is spreding that crap that Obama's a Mooslem?
As is her right. However, for the most part, the Bircher's have either moderated their views or moved to Montana. I quit reading Schlafly a looooong time ago and never really believed half of what she was espousing. The jury's still out on Obama...

Independence, Kansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - it is possible for two people with opposing ideas to be amicable, now if you two can only spread your magic!
Beaner and I go back a ways on other threads. It is because we agree to disagree on many issues and remain civil towards each other that we can discuss things of mutual interest. He is a moderate Democrat (I think) and I am a moderate Republican. We agree on many things and yet still find differences of opinion on some issues. I respect his opinion though I may not agree with it because he is civil in his discussion about the topic at hand. I always try to be civil when discussing politics because that was the way I was raised. I'm not always successful, but I try to be at least tolerant of others ideas. Beaner isn't always successful either, but I know he tries. I've never met Beaner (that I know of) but we are both Vietnam veterans and therefore...Brothers. If I ever run into him, I will buy him a beer... Enough said...
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Indy_Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Beaner and I go back a ways on other threads. It is because we agree to disagree on many issues and remain civil towards each other that we can discuss things of mutual interest. He is a moderate Democrat (I think) and I am a moderate Republican. We agree on many things and yet still find differences of opinion on some issues. I respect his opinion though I may not agree with it because he is civil in his discussion about the topic at hand. I always try to be civil when discussing politics because that was the way I was raised. I'm not always successful, but I try to be at least tolerant of others ideas. Beaner isn't always successful either, but I know he tries. I've never met Beaner (that I know of) but we are both Vietnam veterans and therefore...Brothers. If I ever run into him, I will buy him a beer... Enough said...
What he said.(Conservative Democrat)
Tfw

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I don't have a gun, but if I did, I would shoot a baby deer in the mouth and feel nothing.
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
In my view, there is no magic to it. I may be a dinosauer in this day and age but I truly believe you have to give respect to get it until your adversary shows they are not deserving of it. Then all bets are off.

Indy has always conducted himself with courtesy and respect for others including myself and for that I thank him. As a fellow vet he will always have my respect plus I know if I take him on with words, I better be right and ready to get as good as or better than I give. That makes for good tolerant friends. When the chips are down and the political BS is over, we know we have each others back.
wow

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>In my view, there is no magic to it. I may be a dinosauer in this day and age but I truly believe you have to give respect to get it until your adversary shows they are not deserving of it. Then all bets are off.
Indy has always conducted himself with courtesy and respect for others including myself and for that I thank him. As a fellow vet he will always have my respect plus I know if I take him on with words, I better be right and ready to get as good as or better than I give. That makes for good tolerant friends. When the chips are down and the political BS is over, we know we have each others back.
Oh I agree and try to do the same, but it seems like so many people on Topix use the anonymity as an excuse to be rude, crude, and disrespectful.
It also seems, in my humble opinion, that those who are "moderate" whether they lean left or right, are more apt to be civil.
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

wow, I can not honestly argue with your opinion. I would instead refer to what my old highschool instructor drilled into all who attended his classes.( your rights end where my nose begins and vice versa.) your right to descent derives from my willingness to fight for you to have that right and vice versa. If we as a people cease to be tolerant of others then we are doomed to be at each others throats.
High ideals, granted,but worth working for, I believe.
wow

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Beaner wrote:
wow, I can not honestly argue with your opinion. I would instead refer to what my old highschool instructor drilled into all who attended his classes.( your rights end where my nose begins and vice versa.) your right to descent derives from my willingness to fight for you to have that right and vice versa. If we as a people cease to be tolerant of others then we are doomed to be at each others throats.
I had always considered myself moderate with a right leaning, but more and more find myself leaning left. It's really only been in the past 15 years that I really started paying attention to politics.
Do you think moderates are in the minority now?
Observation

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Beaner wrote:
Case in point of no toleration of others, North Korea...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••