Who are you voting for in the Arizona...
Elections 2014

Who are you voting for in the Arizona Governor race?

Created by Topix Polls on Oct 17, 2014

14 votes

Click on an option to vote

WRITE-IN Alice Novoa

LIBERTARIAN Barry Hess

WRITE-IN Carey Dolego

WRITE-IN Curtis Woolsey

WRITE-IN Diana-Elizabeth Kennedy

R Doug Ducey

D Fred DuVal

AMERICANS ELECT J.L. Mealer

WRITE-IN Jay Johnson

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 5, 2014
Hello, since I see no one used this thread I may as well make use of it since I see no reason anyone would object to it. I voted yesterday in the mid term election a straight Republican ticket. I did expect full well that Republican Doug Ducey would win over Democrat Fred Duval and he did as I am sure most know at this time. I do love my lady Jan Brewer and feel she did the best that she could but it was time for her to go.

When I woke up this morning I was blown away with the results of so many of the other elections around the country and pleased as could be. I sometimes wondered if there are not many people who feel as I do, unhappy about what is going on in this country. But today I learned that I am one of a very large group of citizens that are not pleased with the direction this country is going. Enough citizens came forward in this election and let their voices be heard and that is great!
I really expected Republican Greg Abbot of Texas to win over Democrat Wendy Davis in the Texas Governors race and sure enough she was trounced by Abbot and never stood a the chance of a candle in the wind.

Now I guess the Democrats are going to have to quit with declaring that Republicans have a war going on against women and are racist and sexist. After some of these elections those myths have been debunked. Yesterday Mia Love a 38 year old black woman and mother of 3 became the first Republican female elected to Congress. In 2012 she ran for a U.S. seat in The House and lost by less than 800 votes. I am so glad she won this time. Mia Love a beautiful name and she is a very attractive beautiful lady. Love said she plans to join the Congressional Black Caucus and make sure it's opening up opportunities for all people. She was a former mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah.
In West Virginia an 18 year old fiscally conservative Republican woman Saira Blair has won a seat as a state legislator when she beat her Democrat opponent 63%-30%. Oh good job! This little lady has never even voted because she is too young. She beat her opponent in the primary when she was still 17. I find this to be so freaking cool. Some women are mature at an early age and time will tell.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/11/05/the-you...
mac

Sylacauga, AL

#3 Dec 4, 2014
Dem must go traders
Ben Dover

Talihina, OK

#4 Dec 15, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Hello, since I see no one used this thread I may as well make use of it since I see no reason anyone would object to it. I voted yesterday in the mid term election a straight Republican ticket. I did expect full well that Republican Doug Ducey would win over Democrat Fred Duval and he did as I am sure most know at this time. I do love my lady Jan Brewer and feel she did the best that she could but it was time for her to go.
When I woke up this morning I was blown away with the results of so many of the other elections around the country and pleased as could be. I sometimes wondered if there are not many people who feel as I do, unhappy about what is going on in this country. But today I learned that I am one of a very large group of citizens that are not pleased with the direction this country is going. Enough citizens came forward in this election and let their voices be heard and that is great!
I really expected Republican Greg Abbot of Texas to win over Democrat Wendy Davis in the Texas Governors race and sure enough she was trounced by Abbot and never stood a the chance of a candle in the wind.
Now I guess the Democrats are going to have to quit with declaring that Republicans have a war going on against women and are racist and sexist. After some of these elections those myths have been debunked. Yesterday Mia Love a 38 year old black woman and mother of 3 became the first Republican female elected to Congress. In 2012 she ran for a U.S. seat in The House and lost by less than 800 votes. I am so glad she won this time. Mia Love a beautiful name and she is a very attractive beautiful lady. Love said she plans to join the Congressional Black Caucus and make sure it's opening up opportunities for all people. She was a former mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah.
In West Virginia an 18 year old fiscally conservative Republican woman Saira Blair has won a seat as a state legislator when she beat her Democrat opponent 63%-30%. Oh good job! This little lady has never even voted because she is too young. She beat her opponent in the primary when she was still 17. I find this to be so freaking cool. Some women are mature at an early age and time will tell.
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/11/05/the-you...
We need a 40% and 30% non white republicans in Congress before you can stop calling that party bigots. A couple tokens in the seats doesn't prove anything.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 28, 2015
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a 40% and 30% non white republicans in Congress before you can stop calling that party bigots. A couple tokens in the seats doesn't prove anything.
Oh you go suck on that race card and just vote for your Hildebeast to protect you as a woman. There will be no liberal non white in that prez race but maybe she can coddle you with some welfare goodies. Oh but she can't if she loses.
azweatherman

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Feb 13, 2015
I cant believe I found this just now: http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - you receive free Clash of Clans gems instantly! It really works!(S6Qu6hlTCA)

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 10, 2015
azweatherman wrote:
I cant believe I found this just now: http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - you receive free Clash of Clans gems instantly! It really works!(S6Qu6hlTCA)
Oh really? I have some ocean front property in AZ that I will sell you for cheap. From the back door you can see the sea.

Since: Nov 15

Location hidden

#8 Dec 20, 2015
In Writing In Tim Trent W7TAT. Tim is an upstanding citizen of Chandler, and is the type of leadership we need. #W7TAT ##TimTrent2014 ##TimTrent

Since: Jan 16

Seattle, WA

#9 Jan 22, 2016
Doug Ducey!!!!!
GuyFromTexas

San Angelo, TX

#13 Feb 17, 2017
mac wrote:
Dem must go traders
McCain might as well be a Democrat, not sure why Arizona keeps voting him in. Is he the only Republican who runs for office there or what?
Toby

Somerset, KY

#15 Aug 31, 2017
Anyone that promises to remove the Tillman statue. I find it extremely offensive.

Since: Nov 17

Location hidden

#16 Nov 5, 2017
All I know is that I did not like Doug Ducey raising DMV (vehicle) fees soon after he was elected. That hit the little guy where it hurts.

Since: Aug 16

Tucson, AZ

#17 Jan 10, 2018
They have to raise fees and taxes because to help fund The illegal aliens.
Littlebulldig

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2018
Most likely i will vote Duvall. Dont know him well. But i dont like Ducey.
When is the election?
John Westside

Fountain Hills, AZ

#19 Mar 27, 2018
For sure
aka Jimmy

Show Low, AZ

#20 May 27, 2018
http://jlmealer.com

http://jlmealer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/0... from the US Senate race that was backed out of.
Makes much more sense than D or R

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WB 127,558
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr bacon hater 105,161
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr Germanic tribe 84,589
Election Chris Jones vs. Rocky Powers for Associate Dist... (Oct '10) Tue Resident 6
Election Who are you voting for in the Hawaii Governor r... (Oct '14) Mon District 1 6
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Jul 16 Baron Golfin Von ... 7,083
Election Who are you voting for in the Alabama Attorney ... (Oct '14) Jul 15 Dianetaylorcook 10