Republican

United States

#105 Oct 18, 2010
independent voter Joliet wrote:
Living right off a trail, in a unincorporated area it's been quiet the county patrols frequently making this a nice place to live.. as I say if it's not broke don't fix it and Kaupas has done a good job thus far..
Maybe you should talk to the Joliet Hotel owners, Kevin Fox, and Brian Dorian. But then again, you're obviously not too bright!!
informed one

Plainfield, IL

#106 Oct 18, 2010
Pete Piazza has been Paul's gopher for 8 years.Does that qualify him for Sheriff?
Kaupas needs to step down

Wheaton, IL

#107 Oct 18, 2010
Pete Piazza was Kaupas's man to meet the Union's. Pete Piazza was Paul's caveman language translator.
Piazza is going to retire

New Lenox, IL

#108 Oct 18, 2010
Pete only thinks he can be Paul Kaupas. He asked for that job. Kaupas gave him everything he wanted but didn't make him a Chief. So Piazza thinks he can be the Sheriff. Back stabber Pete. Uses people, jumps from party to party for his own gain. When he gets mad he'll cut you with a knife.
Character maters and so does education. He lacks both. Kaupas all the way.
Rich

Lockport, IL

#109 Oct 18, 2010
Go Kaupas. Go Kaupas. Go Kaupas. The other side is killing themselves running all over, putting up hundreds of signs, going into parking areas where they are not wanted, etc. I am going to enjoy watching them defeated. I say defeated and them in the same sentence because a vote for Piazza is a vote for the whole family. Watch if he does win, how he puts the brother with the bad temper in charge. It is scary.
love the ignorance

Wheaton, IL

#110 Oct 18, 2010
Work there for one week, I ask all County Board members to ride along with a deputy from their Township and see the waste at the Sheriff's Office. Take the challenge, ride with a deputy in your perspective Twp. Oh wait, there are some Townships that are never covered , no police protection, on a daily basis, Check the shift summaries, Freedom of information act.
Piazza is going to retire

New Lenox, IL

#111 Oct 18, 2010
piazza may have some of you deputies. Kaupas has all the rest of the union support on the department.
love the ignorance

Wheaton, IL

#112 Oct 18, 2010
you must be a cage kicker, too funny!
nope

United States

#113 Oct 19, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid?? Will County charged them but they all are involved. They all contributed to the investigation. Remember Indiana police made the stop and let him go and then realized he matched the discription. They were all working together and still are. Our States Attorney charged him with a judges order. Will County Sheriffs Dept. concluded by his computer he could not have done it. Until anyone can prove it was not him on his computer--he is free.
obviously, yet lake county held back for a reason....r u that stupid???
Jillian

Edwardsburg, MI

#114 Oct 19, 2010
Let's review the timeline:

1986-2002: Pete Piazza becomes a deputy, cannot achieve a single promotion due to his lack of education and experience. Known to have a real lackluster approach to his job.

2002: Lifelong Democrats Pete and Greg Piazza help Republican Paul Kaupas run for sheriff using their thug-like tactics to do so.

2004: After begging like a dog for any kind of promotion for two years from Sheriff Kaupas, Pete is finally able to harangue States Attorney Jim Glasgow to make him his chief investigator.

2004-2009: Pete repeatedly begs Sheriff Kaupas to not run for Sheriff in 2010. He tells him that it is "his time" and should be named the heir apparent. Sheriff Kaupas tells Pete that he will decide by summer 2009 if he intends to run again.

2006: Pete and Greg do the same to assist Sherif Kaupas in getting re-elected. Sheriff Kaupas doesn't need much help because he is a very popular sheriff.

Early 2009: Lacking patience, Pete does not wait for Sheriff Kaupas' decision and announces his own candidacy for Sheriff. Fearing that he would be trounced in a primary, Pete runs as a Democrat.

2009: Sheriff Kaupas and States Attorney Glasgow demote Piazza back to deputy because of his atrocious work ethic.

Early 2010: Pete barely wins the primary and says that he is "surprised" at how close the race was. This is typical Piazza delusion. They think they are more popular than they are and forget to count the thousands who have seen their family in action.

Primary Results:

Sheriff Kaupas: 26,603 (42,355 total Republican votes)

Demoted Deputy Piazza: 9,693 (27,693 total Democrat votes)

Summer 2010: In a radio debate, Demoted Deputy Piazza announces that, if elected, he will promote his temper-tantrum, vulgar-language brother Greg to under Sheriff.

Predicted General Election Results:

Sheriff Kaupas: 38,000 votes (68%)
Demoted Deputy Pete Piazza: 18,000 votes (32%)

Enjoy the misery of defeat Pete and all your good old boy sheriff buddies who hate Paul because he won't play your game.
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#115 Oct 19, 2010
You don't really have a choice. Hire the outfit or outlaws in you need protection. All these Will County clowns get their degrees from Governors State. My dog got a masters at that dump. The real crime is the abuse of the taxpayer by Will County. They are too stupid to understand the Will County Bar uses them as muscle to get rich. One day you will get a educated Sheriff that will stop this local corruption. Of course the Feds may get there first.
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#116 Oct 19, 2010
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is, no one will ever arrest anyone again. Zellner will see to it.
I think they would have to include Indiana police also and Lowell police for this big conspirisy. Probably that eye wittness too.
Why don't they sue the States Attorney and the Judge who issued the warrant.
Poor police and poor citizens because of Lawyers no police will arrest anyone again.
How come O.J was found not guilty and didn'y sue. I quess zellner did not go to California. I mean he was tried not held for a few days.
This Piazza and his goons are unbielivable knocking the very people they work with.
Look at this spelling. This clown must work for Will County.
Officer

Lombard, IL

#117 Oct 19, 2010
Paul will definately be conservative with the money like he always has been. Go Paul
Chris

New Lenox, IL

#118 Oct 19, 2010
Kaupas has done a good job. Kaupas all the way!
love the ignorance

Wheaton, IL

#119 Oct 19, 2010
Barry Goldwater wrote:
You don't really have a choice. Hire the outfit or outlaws in you need protection. All these Will County clowns get their degrees from Governors State. My dog got a masters at that dump. The real crime is the abuse of the taxpayer by Will County. They are too stupid to understand the Will County Bar uses them as muscle to get rich. One day you will get a educated Sheriff that will stop this local corruption. Of course the Feds may get there first.
Amen, Hope the Feds do check into the corruption, check freedom of information act and see how many Kaupas relatives, and friends are in ghost payroll positions, its criminal
speaking up again

Carol Stream, IL

#120 Oct 19, 2010
jillian, if kaupas does win he should hire you, you'd fit right in. nothing but fabrication and outright lies from either one of you. for shame. vote piazza.
love the ignorance

Wheaton, IL

#121 Oct 19, 2010
Jillian is probably one of Kaupas's daughter's disguising as Julian. Smoke and mirrors they are all good at that! Not qualified Kaupas is a hillibilly in a suit, what CEO carries a toothpick in his mouth 24/7 and says "Aint no camaraderie when you cross the line," when arresting an innocent Police officer, such a disgrace! The poor mans life is ruined, and no consequences, its so ridiculous its not even funny. Ruin lives, thats what he does best! Ruin more lives! Its not funny cause next time it could be one of your relatives falsely jailed!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#122 Oct 19, 2010
The Kaupas Conspiracy needs to stop!! Will County needs officers and leaders that the citizens can TRUST. We are tired of the keystone cops that keep bumbling every case, rushing to judgements, wasting taxpayer's money, and risking our well-being. Time for a change, Will County, VOTE FOR PIAZZA!!!
kmk

New Lenox, IL

#123 Oct 19, 2010
get er done paul
In the Light

Lockport, IL

#124 Oct 19, 2010
Jillian is correct on that timeline. Piazza is a power hungry thug who has no plan for our county except to take care of his buddies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 7 min WTSenior 993
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Reality Speaks 34,400
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min Oh my 58,583
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 13 min Sally 79,317
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Le Jimbo 165,193
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 50 min WTSenior 164,204
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 53 min Arthur T 64,604
More from around the web