Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

We’re told here that there are only “trace amounts” of mercury in the flu shot. How much is a trace amount of the second deadliest element on earth and a known neurotoxin?
A child from 6 months to age three receiving a flu vaccine gets 12.5 mcg of mercury. This amount of mercury can be processed only by someone weighing 275 pounds according to the EPA. One month later, another 12.5 booster is recommended. Older children receive the adult vaccine with 25 mcg of mercury. That much mercury is meant for someone weighing 550 pounds according to the EPA.
Also see the National Vaccine Information Center http://www.nvic.org/
Anne Dachel, Media editor: Age of Autism

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a conspiracy, millions of Dr's are in collusion with Obama and Dr Evil!
( chuckle )
Sorry you are so confused and set in your ways old man. Wake up, what the government is behind is about money, not how sick you are.
Spazzed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

The leading Communist who calling himself Karl Rove to speak at a California GOP convention Friday, Mar. 1, 2013.

Is an unpopular figure among Republican volunteers, after he attacked the crazy Tea Party (copperheads) and their grassroots conservatism.

The Republican party in California is in the gutter and heading down to the sewer plant fast.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of people in the first place.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Spazzed wrote:
The leading Communist who calling himself Karl Rove to speak at a California GOP convention Friday, Mar. 1, 2013.
Is an unpopular figure among Republican volunteers, after he attacked the crazy Tea Party (copperheads) and their grassroots conservatism.
The Republican party in California is in the gutter and heading down to the sewer plant fast.
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of people in the first place.
Last time I checked we are a free country. We didn't ban bill ayers or vann jones from speaking.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you are so confused and set in your ways old man. Wake up, what the government is behind is about money, not how sick you are.
I am not confused at all, I am curious, do you check to see if Obama is under you bed before you to go sleep?
Checked

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Ever since the voters have finally been told gthe turth about what the GOP, Republicans and Tea Party member's did to the states economy and the federal budget all heck has broken lose.

Those bad elements also protected their RICH friends and put the burden on the backs of the working POOR.

California voters have a sour outlook about the state's economy, estimated 72 percent of California voters say the economy is mired in "bad times.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not confused at all, I am curious, do you check to see if Obama is under you bed before you to go sleep?
hahaha....real funny..not. Why do you keep hiding and act so scared to debate? You are very hard headed. You play like you are educated, but I can clearly see that was a lie. Tell me mr know it all, is it a good idea to put dangerous chemicals in a young child's body year after year to prevent the flu?
Wee back

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Back on the fast track are wee?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Checked wrote:
Ever since the voters have finally been told gthe turth about what the GOP, Republicans and Tea Party member's did to the states economy and the federal budget all heck has broken lose.
Those bad elements also protected their RICH friends and put the burden on the backs of the working POOR.
California voters have a sour outlook about the state's economy, estimated 72 percent of California voters say the economy is mired in "bad times.
and what party runs California fool? Clue: it's not the tea party or GOP.
Linguine

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

More steam next time, the lazania is still hard.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha....real funny..not. Why do you keep hiding and act so scared to debate? You are very hard headed. You play like you are educated, but I can clearly see that was a lie. Tell me mr know it all, is it a good idea to put dangerous chemicals in a young child's body year after year to prevent the flu?
You better check, he might be under there.

I didn’t realize that Obama started this, I could have sworn there were flu shots under the previous administrations too.

You don’t know what educated means, it isn’t going to conspiracy theory websites and buying the garbage they push out to the ignorant.

Millions and millions of Drs are not all in collusion trying to dupe the public, just like millions and millions of scientists aren’t or educators aren’t.

there is no convincing you I know, and I am not going to try.

But if people are laughing at you... this is why.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You better check, he might be under there.
I didn’t realize that Obama started this, I could have sworn there were flu shots under the previous administrations too.
You don’t know what educated means, it isn’t going to conspiracy theory websites and buying the garbage they push out to the ignorant.
Millions and millions of Drs are not all in collusion trying to dupe the public, just like millions and millions of scientists aren’t or educators aren’t.
there is no convincing you I know, and I am not going to try.
But if people are laughing at you... this is why.
I know This Subject is a Big Taboo…You are dumber then I thought, when did I say Obama started it? A highly trained medical doctor is not a conspiracy. Sometimes majority can be wrong. If you go by majority why can't you accept marriage is between a man and a woman? This so called majority are basic medical Doctors that make a living from insurance and hospitals. I have family that work for Kaiser, a doctor would be fired to tell a mother that it might be harmful to inject trivalent influenza virus, types A&B gentamicin sulphate*, formaldehyde, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80), chick embryonic fluid into a normally healthy child.

Scientists agree that what gets you sick is not the actual virus but the condition of your immune system. In other words, a weak immune system is what may let you catch the flu.

As in my mother’s case, many people catch the flu after getting vaccinated. How can that be? The common sense answer is that vaccines actually compromise the immune system. In other words, the flu shot keeps the immune system “busy” fighting what most of the time ends up being the wrong type of viruses.

The sad truth rarely mentioned in the mainstream media and by health practitioners is that the vaccines are manufactured one year in advance. So, aided by researchers, vaccine manufacturers have to guess one year in advance which viruses will strike the next flu season. That is why more often than not, the flu outbreaks involve strains that do not match the current flu shot ( http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/9691... ). But the public is not informed of this mishap… Even so (and against all logic), the CDC still maintains that the shot could provide cross-protection against the new variant.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/

is not a conspiracy site. All drugs have warnings on the label. The choice is whether it's worth the risk. Maybe take some classes on your local community college, educate yourself outside of the FDA and CDC and other government agencies.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

and as I know were you are getting your information from, all of it is suspect.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
and as I know were you are getting your information from, all of it is suspect.
Sorry dude, I guess all my information should be coming from the Government only, all information outside is a conspiracy...lol. Like I said, get an education, you faked one long enough here.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dude, I guess all my information should be coming from the Government only, all information outside is a conspiracy...lol. Like I said, get an education, you faked one long enough here.
Well it should not be coming where you are getting it from that is for sure, it put to question every individual you claim supports something, I am willing to make a large wager the actual people would say differently

Again I am not going to convince a conspiracy theory guy and I am not qualified as a psychologist to help you

Good luck, good night, and make sure Obama is not hiding under your bed
Sanford

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

D stands for dee DUMMY

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it should not be coming where you are getting it from that is for sure, it put to question every individual you claim supports something, I am willing to make a large wager the actual people would say differently
Again I am not going to convince a conspiracy theory guy and I am not qualified as a psychologist to help you
Good luck, good night, and make sure Obama is not hiding under your bed
I know anything off the government think tank is taboo to you. Why don't you google Dr. Donald Miller, a cardiac surgeon and Professor of Surgery at the University of Washington and see if he is real or make believe. Again I am not going to convince a government controls my life theory guy and I am not qualified as a psychologist to help you
Good luck, good night, and make sure you say your hail obama's. lol...Check into some adult night classes so you won't have to lie and act so scared on topics you know nothing on.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Sanford wrote:
D stands for dee DUMMY
well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••