Not Bob

North Adams, MA

#4860 Jun 12, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
"You did not build that."
-Barack Hussein Obama
With all of the quotes that you could have used, why did you use the one that was taken out of context and was shown to mean some thing other than what some tried to insinuate The President meant. When the whole speech is read it shows that President Obama was talking about the infrastructure around the business and not the business itself. You could have used "I will close Guantanamo" or many others.
Malden Resident

Malden, MA

#4861 Jun 12, 2013
What does this speech have to do with Go Go Gomez or Fed Malarkey? Obama isn't running for State Senate. They are.
Jojo

Lowell, MA

#4862 Jun 13, 2013
Not Bob wrote:
<quoted text> With all of the quotes that you could have used, why did you use the one that was taken out of context and was shown to mean some thing other than what some tried to insinuate The President meant. When the whole speech is read it shows that President Obama was talking about the infrastructure around the business and not the business itself. You could have used "I will close Guantanamo" or many others.
How about leaving Guantanamo open.
And closing the I.R.S.
lairs

North Adams, MA

#4863 Jun 13, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You ate a lot of paint chips as a child, didn't you?
Better to eat paint chips than your mother, guess you like old liver.
someone with a brain

Malden, MA

#4864 Jun 13, 2013
It's WHOM not WHO. Same mistake in Herald today

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4865 Jun 13, 2013
lairs wrote:
<quoted text>Better to eat paint chips than your mother, guess you like old liver.
So true. My mother, like my wife, is a pig. Maybe that's why I married my wife?

But back to you, are you mentally retarded? Did you drop out of school in the 3rd grade? What is your excuse for your diminished mental capacity?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4866 Jun 13, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
But back to you, are you mentally retarded? Did you drop out of school in the 3rd grade? What is your excuse for your diminished mental capacity?
You gotta be from FitchMinister or someplace like that? All your posts are dumb posts with no meaning, have you ever had a worthwhile thought in that snail brain of yurs???

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4867 Jun 13, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta be from FitchMinister or someplace like that? All your posts are dumb posts with no meaning, have you ever had a worthwhile thought in that snail brain of yurs???
Calling me dumb while misspelling words...interesting approach. To answer your question, no, I do not live in Fitchburg or the Twin Cities. I did at one time but I now live in sunny Florida, hence my name. I see you're from FL too, interesting.
Dem Chain Smoking Fetus

South Hadley, MA

#4868 Jun 13, 2013
Not Bob wrote:
<quoted text> With all of the quotes that you could have used, why did you use the one that was taken out of context and was shown to mean some thing other than what some tried to insinuate The President meant. When the whole speech is read it shows that President Obama was talking about the infrastructure around the business and not the business itself. You could have used "I will close Guantanamo" or many others.
Cus I learned how to deliberately take things out of context and use it against the orator from the zionist owned liberal media. There's no such thing as the truth to these meglomaniacs. Why do you think the Khazars converted to judaism? One lie after another my friend.
Oh Brother

South Hadley, MA

#4869 Jun 13, 2013
Not Bob

North Adams, MA

#4870 Jun 13, 2013
Malden Resident wrote:
What does this speech have to do with Go Go Gomez or Fed Malarkey? Obama isn't running for State Senate. They are.
REALLY? Of all of the posts in this forum that are just insults and attacks on other posters you complain about a comment on politicians lying. You are a MORON.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#4873 Jun 14, 2013
Even the most liberal massachusetts voter can see that what is going on in washington is not good for the long term survival of America.

Markey and people like him in washington are the problem. Too many people is washington way too long.

Seams like the only way to get some of the people out of congress is feet first.

So if you like washington today vote for no change.

If you want to see something differant in washington and america vote for change vote for Gomes.

We have to start voting the long terms interest of America cause whatwe have in washington now just isn't working for us or America.
lairs

North Adams, MA

#4874 Jun 14, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you were a school bully retard only a bully picks on people like you do and you must be still a kindergartener at least I'm in the third grade.
By the way I finished school and beat up bully's like you and never let lowlifes like you degrade me.
Pigs lay with pigs so I guess your wife thats a pig is just a perfect mate for you.
Bet when you and your wife had sex for the first she said to you "stick it where I pee" and you stuck your wiener in the toilet bowl thats how smart you are! After that she pick up BOB (battery operated boyfriend) she knew you would be useless in bed!
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#4875 Jun 14, 2013
Markey or Gomez wrote:
Jason P. Poitras Fired by Town of Lunenburg
Officials Mum About Former Officer's Misconduct
LUNENBURG -- The Lunenburg, Massachusetts Police Department is down one officer after 16-year veteran patrolman Jason Poitras was terminated for cause by Town Manager Kerry Speidel, at the apparent recommendation of Police Chief James Marino.
Speidel confirmed the termination of Poitras but declined to comment on the circumstances because she said it is a personnel matter. Speidel did say Jason Poitras was terminated in April 2013.
"Personnel matters are not public. Not everything we do is public information, unfortunately," she said.
Speidel said Poitras, filed a grievance with the town after he was fired, which was denied. He has since filed for arbitration.
Reportedly, Poitras is also an adjunct faculty member in criminal justice at Mt. Wachusett Community College. Reed Hillman, who heads the college's criminal justice program was unavailable for comment on Lunenburg's firing of Poitras.
Poitras, age 43, who resides at 102 Cross Street in Lunenburg, and Christine Tenneson, age 41, of 225 Arbor Street were civil defendants in a 2011 federal lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court alleging the two colluded to withhold and fabricate evidence in a 2008 malicious prosecution case. Another separate defendant in that federal lawsuit, former Lunenburg Police Chief Daniel F. Bourgeois, resigned after the civil rights suit was filed.
Poitras and Tenneson, who both previously served on the Lunenburg School Committee together, were also both prior criminal defendants in separate cases in Fitchburg District Court and in Leominster District Court.
Most recently, during a September 5, 2012 criminal complaint hearing against Poitras in Leominster District Court, evidence was presented under cross-examination detailing a number of false police reports Poitras produced in 2008 and in 2009 covering up the criminal activities of Christine Tenneson.
Court records also indicate Poitras offered perjured testimony when asked about his knowledge of then pending criminal charges filed against Christine Tenneson by the State of Florida in October 2008.
Tenneson, who was unavailable to comment, is a Gartner research analyst and a former Lunenburg Ledger (newspaper) correspondent.
No date has been set for the Poitras arbitration hearing.
Nice try, Lynch, but this has nothing to do with the June special election.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4876 Jun 14, 2013
lairs wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you were a school bully retard only a bully picks on people like you do and you must be still a kindergartener at least I'm in the third grade.
By the way I finished school and beat up bully's like you and never let lowlifes like you degrade me.
Pigs lay with pigs so I guess your wife thats a pig is just a perfect mate for you.
Bet when you and your wife had sex for the first she said to you "stick it where I pee" and you stuck your wiener in the toilet bowl thats how smart you are! After that she pick up BOB (battery operated boyfriend) she knew you would be useless in bed!
You need professional help!
What The Farkas

Pittsfield, MA

#4877 Jun 14, 2013
lairs wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you were a school bully retard only a bully picks on people like you do and you must be still a kindergartener at least I'm in the third grade.
Praxis33?
Is that you????
Jojo

Lowell, MA

#4878 Jun 14, 2013
lairs wrote:
After reading all of the things you post.
I think you jerk off way to much.
Try picking up a hooker. I'm sure you make enough at Taco Bell.
Glen Back

North Adams, MA

#4879 Jun 14, 2013
Gomez is Ted Cruz on steroids! Watch out Ma. voters! Playing it on both sides the fence right now! If elected the pain he will inflict on voters and much needed programs will be irreversible.

Vote Markey!
King of the Jungle

Pittsfield, MA

#4880 Jun 14, 2013
Glen Back wrote:
Gomez is Ted Cruz on steroids! Watch out Ma. voters! Playing it on both sides the fence right now! If elected the pain he will inflict on voters and much needed programs will be irreversible.
Vote Markey!
Get a soft R in somewhere, let him implement failed policies that D would have sought anyways. Then blame him for the next 112 years or so.
Sounds like a perfect fit for Massachusetts.
Idiot!
Fred Bash

United States

#4882 Jun 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this true? I wonder if this is the guy who dropped his 38 revolver at my feet in Walmart; then out of nowhere all 15 cameras facing the area were not on for that ten minute span!!!!! Does this guy resemble sgt fossa at all? I ask because the guy who dropped his revolver had a similar look like fossa!
A .38? Are you sure you didn't imagine the whole thing or see it in an old movie? Cops don't carry .38s much anymore. And as for the cameras, all Walmart cameras all over the world are tied into the Blue Light. You of all people should know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min bacon hater 64,611
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min republiCONS 165,302
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 10 min BOiaF 1,024
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Dia Rrhea 19,499
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 22 min WarForOil 79,337
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr NTMD8OR 164,284
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,229
More from around the web