renee

Concord, MA

#4747 Apr 21, 2013
Jtn wrote:
Robin knows who I am and my skills,robin red bird says vote for me,I will lay yur eggs
i prefer blue jays rather than red robins. Jtn eat crow
No Scam

North Adams, MA

#4748 Apr 21, 2013
It would seem that on this thread mocking birds are #1
Doofy

Leominster, MA

#4749 Apr 22, 2013
Wow wrote:
And Retiree proves my point. Obviously consumed by this thread and can't stay away, not even late into te evening.
Truly a pitiful life you lead. And you're using Kevin Lynch's name too? Why not, you're of the same ilk.
Not to state the obvious but how do you know how much he's on this thread? Unless of course you are on just as much or more?
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4750 Apr 22, 2013
Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>Not to state the obvious but how do you know how much he's on this thread? Unless of course you are on just as much or more?

You are correct and I thought the same thing but didn't want to waste my time writing about it, Thank You acknowledging it!

I never saw anyone make as many assumptions as he does about people.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4751 Apr 22, 2013
TheRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct and I thought the same thing but didn't want to waste my time writing about it, Thank You acknowledging it!
I never saw anyone make as many assumptions as he does about people.
theyndo it to me everyday
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4753 Apr 24, 2013
Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>theyndo it to me everyday
Fah Q.
Jtn

Hudson, MA

#4754 Apr 24, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Fah Q.
now that's not nice ms wong

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4755 Apr 24, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well people go on a forum for info.
But always some moron with no brain. Nothing to talk about.
Just trash. But hey that's the way they were brought up.
When you are brought up by trash. That's were you end up.
No more to say here on the Election. So as far as I'm concerned this forum is done. If you have kids. I truly feel sorry for them.
More trash coming up.
Have a nice life jerk.
Thought you were all done with this forum inbred boy. What happened? For a contractor you sure do have an awful lot of time to hang out on the internet doing nothing. And if you're on a job site I hope you're not charging the client while you're messing around online. You're probably collection welfare lilke most of the population in Lowell.

Nah, you've proven that you've got a middle school level education and probably have a nice drinking problem accompanying your rage issues to top it all off.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4756 Apr 24, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you were all done with this forum inbred boy. What happened? For a contractor you sure do have an awful lot of time to hang out on the internet doing nothing. And if you're on a job site I hope you're not charging the client while you're messing around online. You're probably collection welfare lilke most of the population in Lowell.
Nah, you've proven that you've got a middle school level education and probably have a nice drinking problem accompanying your rage issues to top it all off.
Yea I pick up my welfare check in my 2012 Lincoln.
I told you stupid I stay in the office.
People work for me. I don't work for other people as you do.
came back just to piss morons like you and JTN..
Oh yea 1 more thing.
pha Q.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4757 Apr 24, 2013
Fha Q.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4758 Apr 24, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be back tonight. Going to play golf. Gee I hope they take food stamps.
LMAO.
Now you hang around the computer, and drink you're beer.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4759 Apr 24, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be back tonight. Going to play golf. Gee I hope they take food stamps.
LMAO.
Now you hang around the computer, and drink you're beer.
I doubt he is a beer who can drink himself. Good luck on the golf course, I hear the windmill hole and the one with a light house can be tough. Lucky for you if you can get it in the clowns mouth you get a free round.
SUQ

Dracut, MA

#4760 Apr 27, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt he is a beer who can drink himself. Good luck on the golf course, I hear the windmill hole and the one with a light house can be tough. Lucky for you if you can get it in the clowns mouth you get a free round.
God only knows what's been in your mouth???
Fitchminister

Dracut, MA

#4761 May 1, 2013
Looks like it's going to be Sen. Markey!

The Retiree was on the money again LOL!

Don't worry we'll tell Sen. Markey where Fitchminister is LOL.......
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4762 May 1, 2013
Markey will probably beat Gomez. Nobody cares about your posts but let's say I was a bone smuggler, would that be a problem for you?
Wowee

Boston, MA

#4763 May 1, 2013
Fitchminister wrote:
Ya like that was so hard to predict. We are the epitome of a leftie-looney state. Of COURSE Markey would win.
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

#4764 May 1, 2013

Jtn

Framingham, MA

#4765 May 1, 2013
Heard Gomez is gay? I have gay friends
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4766 May 2, 2013
Say what wrote:
Markey will probably beat Gomez. Nobody cares about your posts but let's say I was a bone smuggler, would that be a problem for you?
Is Gomez from Fitchburg or Leo-Minster??? I know YOU care jock-strap, you always post back with some re-dick-u-less comment!
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4767 May 2, 2013
Jtn wrote:
Heard Gomez is gay? I have gay friends
We all know you have gay friends and lovers.
Their gay , But you are a F A G .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min GOP Ignorance 98,714
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 59 min wtf 163,211
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr News Purveyor 241
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chopper Read GED 57,879
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr tom 62,865
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr miss tuffet 161,088
Who's got your vote for Congress in California'... 3 hr Whazz 2

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE