Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Now look

Leominster, MA

#4380 Mar 14, 2013
Ouch that hurts coming from someone who's name is 'What' as in I don't know 'what' I'm blabbering about. Go get your manicure and your hair done.

Living big as a rich girl in Fitchburg aka the Puerto Rican Beverly Hills.
What

Gardner, MA

#4381 Mar 14, 2013
Now look wrote:
Ouch that hurts coming from someone who's name is 'What' as in I don't know 'what' I'm blabbering about. Go get your manicure and your hair done.
Living big as a rich girl in Fitchburg aka the Puerto Rican Beverly Hills.
Good stuff from our sister city troll.
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

#4382 Mar 14, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff from our sister city troll.
Looks like your Fitchburg comrade has gone into seclusion, can't blame him as he was getting a bad spanking and you were correct, in that he cannot admit he was wrong in his statements, as they say Case Closed on that debate!
What

Gardner, MA

#4383 Mar 14, 2013
Lemont Cranston wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like your Fitchburg comrade has gone into seclusion, can't blame him as he was getting a bad spanking and you were correct, in that he cannot admit he was wrong in his statements, as they say Case Closed on that debate!
You can bet he's squirming.

I see your Lut Governor down in FL has resigned, how's that going over?
AG of Florida

Fitchburg, MA

#4384 Mar 14, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet he's squirming.
I see your Lut Governor down in FL has resigned, how's that going over?
If you ask me seems like they have an active AG in that state. Imagine someone in office being held accountable? Now that is something different, huh?
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

#4385 Mar 14, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet he's squirming.
I see your Lut Governor down in FL has resigned, how's that going over?
Yes, she did and she is a Republican, need I say anything more?

It's going over good for me.....
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4386 Mar 14, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet he's squirming.
I see your Lut Governor down in FL has resigned, how's that going over?
wat is wongs involvement
Now look

Leominster, MA

#4387 Mar 14, 2013
What does a Lut. Governor in Florida have to do with Fitchburg you tards? Obama can't keep his staff from quiting and they are all Democrats, need I say anything more?
To FR

Medford, MA

#4389 Mar 14, 2013
What wrote:
You seem very rational Lemont, stick around.
Lmfao. Don't worry. He'll stick around. He's been keeping this post alive for three years now!
Lynch the dope

Fitchburg, MA

#4390 Mar 14, 2013
Now look wrote:
What does a Lut. Governor in Florida have to do with Fitchburg you tards? Obama can't keep his staff from quiting and they are all Democrats, need I say anything more?
Want to see corrupt Democrats? Look at Chicago's sate of affairs or the lineup of Speakers of the House here in MA.

Neither side should be throwing stones.
Republicans America

Fitchburg, MA

#4391 Mar 14, 2013
Lynch the dope wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to see corrupt Democrats? Look at Chicago's sate of affairs or the lineup of Speakers of the House here in MA.
Neither side should be throwing stones.
At minimum wage workers in Massachusetts have to work 120 hrs a week to afford rent.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#4392 Mar 15, 2013
Republicans America wrote:
<quoted text>
At minimum wage workers in Massachusetts have to work 120 hrs a week to afford rent.
Look at the bright side, Lynch. At least you don't have to worry about the work part. And I bet you've got the sleeping part down.
What

Gardner, MA

#4393 Mar 15, 2013
J/C children looking for attention.
Just Facts

United States

#4394 Mar 15, 2013
Lemont Cranston wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like your Fitchburg comrade has gone into seclusion, can't blame him as he was getting a bad spanking and you were correct, in that he cannot admit he was wrong in his statements, as they say Case Closed on that debate!
Nope...you're wrong again moron. I haven't gone anywhere...you just keep blabbering the same nonsense. It doesn't mean I have to respond to it.

Nothing I said was wrong, so waiting for my admission to such isn't logical. We each have our opinions about what ails our country and who we should trust in making decisions in our best interest. You are entitled to your beliefs that bigger and bigger government, taking control of everything is the way to go...I don't believe that and never will...it is proven that doesn't work...it is called Communism.
Lynch the dope

Springfield, MA

#4395 Mar 15, 2013
Republicans America wrote:
<quoted text>
At minimum wage workers in Massachusetts have to work 120 hrs a week to afford rent.
That's why there's subsidized housing.
Steppin in

Leominster, MA

#4396 Mar 15, 2013
Republicans America wrote:
<quoted text>
At minimum wage workers in Massachusetts have to work 120 hrs a week to afford rent.
That's why people have room mates or improve themselves and get a higher paying job. In your case you live in your moms basement in with your history of abusing the system you probably tell Govt. your rent is $1000 a month and get a check for it.
What

Gardner, MA

#4397 Mar 15, 2013
"You are entitled to your beliefs that bigger and bigger government, taking control of everything is the way to go"

Decidedly NOT an answer to the question posed to your comments.

The above is not what either of us believe but what you desire to put down as our "beliefs".

The question was about your belief and your Republicans beliefs that destroying programs that work for Seniors, Children, poor people, Veterans and the disabled, while giving additional Tax Breaks to the richest among us will in any way help the country's future?

But whatever Factless! Go away a few days and you think everyone forgets what you were saying!!!!
What

Gardner, MA

#4398 Mar 15, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...you're wrong again moron. I haven't gone anywhere...you just keep blabbering the same nonsense. It doesn't mean I have to respond to it.
Nothing I said was wrong, so waiting for my admission to such isn't logical. We each have our opinions about what ails our country and who we should trust in making decisions in our best interest. You are entitled to your beliefs that bigger and bigger government, taking control of everything is the way to go...I don't believe that and never will...it is proven that doesn't work...it is called Communism.
Say Lemont, I told you he would wait until several comments went by burrying his original posts and THEN come back and say "no I didn't"!

Hhahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha

I'm tellin ya, I know what this bozo is going to do before HE does!!!!

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

He thinks he's not transparent!
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

#4399 Mar 15, 2013
"Mitt Romney makes curious re-emergence at CPAC"

The above headline in MSN reflects how desperate this Republican Party is along with Sarah P. & The Donald swinging by fluffing his hair at the crowd!
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

#4400 Mar 15, 2013
X-Sen. Brown refused to run. I think he knows MA is a (D) State and will remain that way because they remember who the last (R) was who jus raised tax's and License fees......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min HILLARY 2016 194,364
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 21 min LnP 23,493
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr ChicknButt 71,648
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dalai Lama 81,858
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Rogers Suks 729
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr Juan Carlos 83,229
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 21 hr observer 1,368
More from around the web