OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mary Failin

United States

#74399 Jul 20, 2014
Economy.

Fallin, according to Oklahoma Policy Initiative’s David Blatt, has spent much of her term at war against income taxes.“She released a plan back in 2012 that would have led to the eventual elimination of the income tax entirely, based on the far-fetched and implausible idea that we could do away with our largest revenue source without raising other taxes or slashing services,” he told msnbc.“In a state that has failed to take care of its responsibilities to fund education properly, and healthcare, and infrastructure, it is irresponsible to be pushing tax cuts.” Blatt said the state is enjoying an energy boom,“but because of a number of policy choices pursued by those in power, we’re instead facing shortfalls and budget cuts.”
Mary Failin

United States

#74400 Jul 20, 2014
Health Care.

Fallin has turned down the federal Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act. According to Blatt, the expansion would cover 150,000 low-income Oklahomans who currently fall into a coverage gap. At the same time, she has pushed for cuts to existing Medicaid coverage.

The state managed to get a grant to develop its own innovative insurance exchange website, but “when there was vocal opposition from tea party activists, the governor did an about-face, Blatt said. Instead, Fallin gave back a $47 million federal grant.
Mary Failin

United States

#74401 Jul 20, 2014
Minimum Wage.

After labor activists in Oklahoma City began a petition drive to increase the city’s minimum wage from $7.25 to $10.10 an hour, the legislature moved swiftly to crush it. The bill, signed into law by Fallin on April 14, also forbids local policies on vacation and sick days.
Mary Failin

United States

#74402 Jul 20, 2014
Criminal Justice Reform.

Oklahoma has among the highest incarceration rates in the nation, and it’s first in the nation (and likely the world) in incarcerating women. But even as other Republican states such as neighboring Texas have moved towards lowering incarceration rates, Fallin’s administration has effectively gutted even the modest bipartisan reform passed by the legislature. According to emails obtained by the press through open records requests and an investigation by Oklahoma Watch, the motivations were political. Separately, the former head of the Department of Corrections said he clashed with Fallin because he opposed the expansion of private prisons in the state.
Mary Failin

United States

#74403 Jul 20, 2014
Reproductive Rights.

Fallin signed into law bills that banned abortion after twenty weeks with only the narrowest exception for life endangerment (read about the impact on one woman and her family here), banned abortion coverage on health insurance plans offered under the federal exchange in Oklahoma, restricted the dosage of abortion-inducing drugs in a way contrary to doctors’ recommendations, and made it harder to access emergency contraception.“Fallin’s concern for life is very limited,” said Martha Skeeters of the Oklahoma Coalition for Reproductive Justice.“She supports legislation aimed at restricting women’s constitutional right to end a pregnancy while supporting tax cuts and subsidies for corporations that will contribute to a downward spiral in expenditures for schools and social services that give families and children in Oklahoma a chance at a decent life.”
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#74404 Jul 20, 2014
And here is Arnett...the sole founder of the Court...really in the bathroom reading his charges...lol

LOL ...you have been so duped Maddy...
Mary Failin

United States

#74405 Jul 20, 2014
Education.

Fallin has made education the signature issue for her National Governors’ Association leadership, billing her initiative “America Works: Education and Training for Tomorrow’s Jobs.” But her critics point to a different record.“We have cut funding for K-12 education more than any other state on a per-pupil basis since 2008,” said Blatt.“Our support for public schools is down by over $200 billion dollars in this period, while public school enrollment has grown by over 40,000 students. We are seeing fewer teachers, larger classes, fewer course offerings, textbooks that are falling apart. We have seen a real erosion of public education in the state.”
Mary Failin

United States

#74406 Jul 20, 2014
Gay Rights.

Last fall, after Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel decreed that National Guard members in same-sex marriages be granted equal marriage benefits, Fallin became one of six governors to refuse to process them in state facilities.
Mary Failin

United States

#74407 Jul 20, 2014
Mary Fallin: Country's worst governor?
Mary Failin

United States

#74408 Jul 20, 2014
How did Oklahoma's GOP Governor Turned a Heinous Killer Into a Death-Penalty Martyr?

Thanks to Gov. Mary Fallin, Clayton Lockett is now the poster child for the abolition of capital punishment.
Maddy

United States

#74409 Jul 20, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should have read the Goggles..you know and check things out..
International “Common Law Court” Indicts The Pope While Sitting On The Toilet!(Feat. Kevin Annett)
http://www.genuinewitty.com/2014/03/23/intern...
Kevin Annett is the Energizer bunny of online con-artists. This site has helped expose Annett’s fake discovery of a mass grave at an Indian residential school, his abuse of residential school survivors, how he forged the signature of a dead woman, how he lied about filing a case in Canadian federal court, and dozens of his other foibles. Yet, somehow, Annett has still been able to recruit new followers (albeit, not very bright ones).
If you’re ever looking for an example of how the Internet is full of gullible idiots- Kevin is your man. He’s moved on from abusing indigenous people, and has now ‘officially’ dissolved the Canadian state; indicted the Pope, Prime Minister, and a couple of RCMP officers; and single-handedly issued warrants for their arrest! And, as his latest video shows us (see above picture) he broadcasts his delusions of grandeur directly to us- while sitting on the throne of someone’s toilet!
But let’s get more serious for a moment, and ask an important question- is Annett’s “International Common Law Court” in Brussels real? If you’ve been following Annett’s antics for long now, the answer will surely amuse…
The basis of Annett’s latest fraud is an ‘organization’ he calls the International Tribunal For Crimes Against Church and State (ITCCS). It’s a grandly named group (of one) whose primary interface with the world is a poorly configured WordPress blog that uses a picture of a church surrounded by police crime scene tape. Check out the site, if your IQ is over 75, it won’t take you long to realize it’s a bad joke.
According to Annett, the ITCCS have setup an “International Common Law Court of Justice” in Brussels, Belgium. The image above is a copy of one of the court’s declarations- in this case, Annett is giving the order to his followers that it’s their duties to invade churches, arrest clergy, and confiscate their assets. A couple of people have tried this already- one nearly got arrested, the other was placed in a mental hospital for observation.
LOL wingnuts...I love this..so true....if your IQ is over 75, it won’t take you long to realize it’s a bad joke.
Thanks for the info. The post was forwarded to me from a friend in Colorado and yes I should have checked it out anyway prior to posting. I disagree with your constant name calling of people which isn't representative of who they are. Mrs. Janbaz if you were honest you would admit this could happen to anyone including yourself.
Maddy

United States

#74411 Jul 20, 2014
NOTICE TO POSTERS:

I recently reposted a email which had been forwarded to me by a friend and now have information that post was a fraudulent scam apparently from a website which has engaged in this kind of activities before.

Regarding the ITCCS known as the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels, Belgium is basically one man's personal crusade against the Catholic Church.

Please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Maddy
So What

Newalla, OK

#74412 Jul 20, 2014
Mary Failin wrote:
Gay Rights.
Last fall, after Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel decreed that National Guard members in same-sex marriages be granted equal marriage benefits, Fallin became one of six governors to refuse to process them in state facilities.
It is a law, Karen A law that was passed by the vote of the People of Oklahoma. Probably not for very long but still it is a LAW. Fallin has to uphold the law just like Henry had to.

You Idiot!
So What

Newalla, OK

#74413 Jul 20, 2014
Mary Failin wrote:
Reproductive Rights.
Fallin signed into law bills that banned abortion after twenty weeks with only the narrowest exception for life endangerment (read about the impact on one woman and her family here), banned abortion coverage on health insurance plans offered under the federal exchange in Oklahoma, restricted the dosage of abortion-inducing drugs in a way contrary to doctors’ recommendations, and made it harder to access emergency contraception.“Fallin’s concern for life is very limited,” said Martha Skeeters of the Oklahoma Coalition for Reproductive Justice.“She supports legislation aimed at restricting women’s constitutional right to end a pregnancy while supporting tax cuts and subsidies for corporations that will contribute to a downward spiral in expenditures for schools and social services that give families and children in Oklahoma a chance at a decent life.”
LOL! It's been over 5 months since my last menstruation and for some reason my pants don't fit no more. I maybe having an unwanted pregnancy.

Karen Janbaz's Idiotic Logic. The stupidity is endless.
Raz

United States

#74414 Jul 20, 2014
http://static.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads ...

Next Time Someone Claims The Economy Has Recovered, All You Have To Do Is Pull Out This Simple Chart

By Michael Hausam 2 days ago

How many times have you heard a Democrat point to the stock market performance as proof of the success of the President’s economic policies? Or the fact that corporate profits are up?
This chart shows you how to respond next time. Although stocks and profit are indeed up as a result of the Obama administration and Federal Reserve policies, it isn’t translating to regular — non-Wall Street — Americans:

See that green line? Those are the corporate profits as measured by the S&P 500. That red line? That’s the percentage of the American population that has jobs.
When even the president admits that 95% of the income gains have gone to the top 1% during his time in office, how is this a “recovery” for people who don’t live on Wall Street?
Raz

United States

#74415 Jul 20, 2014
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. The post was forwarded to me from a friend in Colorado and yes I should have checked it out anyway prior to posting. I disagree with your constant name calling of people which isn't representative of who they are. Mrs. Janbaz if you were honest you would admit this could happen to anyone including yourself.
Don't expect that bitch to admit anything because it's not in her DNA to tell the truth. Ignore her everyone else does including Ray, LOL.

You're too nice for your own good Maddy tell the old fat cow to F.O. and kiss your nether regions!

That wasn't too bad was it?

8-)
So What

Newalla, OK

#74416 Jul 20, 2014
Raz wrote:
http://static.ijreview.com/wp- content/uploads ...
Next Time Someone Claims The Economy Has Recovered, All You Have To Do Is Pull Out This Simple Chart
By Michael Hausam 2 days ago
How many times have you heard a Democrat point to the stock market performance as proof of the success of the President’s economic policies? Or the fact that corporate profits are up?
This chart shows you how to respond next time. Although stocks and profit are indeed up as a result of the Obama administration and Federal Reserve policies, it isn’t translating to regular — non-Wall Street — Americans:
See that green line? Those are the corporate profits as measured by the S&P 500. That red line? That’s the percentage of the American population that has jobs.
When even the president admits that 95% of the income gains have gone to the top 1% during his time in office, how is this a “recovery” for people who don’t live on Wall Street?
The Market is due for a major correction. The sad thing is the upper 1% will make money off that to. While others that will need to rely on their retirement investments to keep them off of cat food will be the ones forking it over to them.
LOL Wingnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#74417 Jul 21, 2014
Raz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect that bitch to admit anything because it's not in her DNA to tell the truth. Ignore her everyone else does including Ray, LOL.
You're too nice for your own good Maddy tell the old fat cow to F.O. and kiss your nether regions!
That wasn't too bad was it?
8-)
Why should I?

I am not responsible for your constant lies.

Your the one with the sex problem, not me.
LOL Wingnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#74418 Jul 21, 2014
Muddy was just running a slam on the Pope. He made all the wingnut look like Christians in name only because of their hate that they have going on with those migrant kids.....

That is why she got so breathless and was the town crrier when she thought she had something back on the Pope.

If that had been me you all should have started a new tthread and posted it every day for months.

She even had supporting wingnut links....some of the worst ones as a matter of fact.....

It is probably going to be all over wingnut world tomorrow. Cause they are the ultimate crap spreaders
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#74419 Jul 21, 2014
LOL Wingnuts wrote:
Muddy was just running a slam on the Pope. He made all the wingnut look like Christians in name only because of their hate that they have going on with those migrant kids.....

That is why she got so breathless and was the town crrier when she thought she had something back on the Pope.

If that had been me you all should have started a new tthread and posted it every day for months.

She even had supporting wingnut links....some of the worst ones as a matter of fact.....

It is probably going to be all over wingnut world tomorrow. Cause they are the ultimate crap spreaders
Could someone decipher this post for me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The General Rober... 126,664
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 hr Duck 105,077
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Fri SadLife 110,439
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 8... (Nov '14) Fri no1treeman 19
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) Fri tenvol 54
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 21 El C 27
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jun 21 Ricky Darrell Terre 585