OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#64491 Apr 1, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it interesting how they magically reached their goal number on the last day for sign ups? It's a miracle!
Hearing how they "magically reached their goal number," reminds me of the unemployment rate. Economic experts state that to really effect the unemployment rate you must add 200K of jobs/month, yet under Oblamo's reign of terror only 44K have been added per month. Yet the unemployment rate has dropped. Then last month more than 44K were added and the unemployment rate rose. Like most of the other info that comes from this administration, this too is very suspect.
So What

Newalla, OK

#64492 Apr 1, 2014
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hearing how they "magically reached their goal number," reminds me of the unemployment rate. Economic experts state that to really effect the unemployment rate you must add 200K of jobs/month, yet under Oblamo's reign of terror only 44K have been added per month. Yet the unemployment rate has dropped. Then last month more than 44K were added and the unemployment rate rose. Like most of the other info that comes from this administration, this too is very suspect.
Silly Fox News Watcher. When are you going to learn that they only tell you what they are told to tell you?

They aren't under oath. It is not about, The True, The Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth.

It's about pulling your strings so you dance like their puppet.

By the way, you were in rare form the other morning. Your Ray posts really expressed what you're truly about. I thought I would help you to get started today.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64493 Apr 1, 2014
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Daily Kos reported:
"At least 4.5 million signed up through Medicaid or SCHIP..."
WELFARE. No wonder the dirt bags are stroking their peckers.

Sounds right to me.

ROFLMAO
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64494 Apr 1, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Silly Fox News Watcher. When are you going to learn that they only tell you what they are told to tell you?
They aren't under oath. It is not about, The True, The Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth.
It's about pulling your strings so you dance like their puppet.
By the way, you were in rare form the other morning. Your Ray posts really expressed what you're truly about. I thought I would help you to get started today.

So nothing again, Chief Wannabee...

Your willful ignorance is showing again.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#64495 Apr 1, 2014
There is no hypocrite like a Christian Hypocrite!

Hobby Lobby Invests In Abortion Pill Manufacturers

The owners of Hobby Lobby, a Christian-owned craft supply chain, were so offended by the idea of having to include emergency contraceptives and intrauterine devices in their health insurance plans that they sued the Obama administration and took the case all the way up to the Supreme Court. But Mother Jones reported on Tuesday that the company's retirement plan has invested millions of dollars in the manufacturers of emergency contraception and drugs used to induce abortions.

Hobby Lobby's 401(k) employee retirement plan holds $73 million in mutual funds that invest in multiple pharmaceutical companies that produce emergency contraceptive pills, intrauterine devices, and abortion-inducing medications.

The companies Hobby Lobby invests in include Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, which makes the Plan B morning-after pill and ParaGard, a copper IUD, as well as Pfizer, the maker of the abortion-inducing drugs Cytotec and Prostin E2. Hobby Lobby's mutual funds also invest in two health insurance companies that cover surgical abortions, abortion drugs, and emergency contraception in their health care policies.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#64496 Apr 1, 2014
And while those with power are screwing us, eliminating the middle class and asking for more taxes, this happens.

WASHINGTON — A top Republican on the House Oversight committee is asking that the State Department explain the planned purchase of a $400,000 sculpture of a camel to be installed at the U.S. Embassy in Pakistan.

As BuzzFeed reported Monday, the department was planning to purchase the sculpture by artist John Baldessari, titled "Camel Contemplating Needle," which depicts a life-size camel staring into the eye of a needle. Rep. Jason Chaffetz, who chairs the Oversight Subcommittee on National Security, sent a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry Tuesday, asking for further justification for the purchase.

Chaffetz calls the purchase "a questionable use of taxpayer resources," and notes that the sculpture was "purchased via a 'sole source' contract without open competition because '[t]his artist's product is uniquely qualified' and his work 'will meet the unique artistic criteria which has been established for this project.'"

According the Chaffetz, "The department's justification for using a sole source contract appears to be deficient." The Utah Republican requested that the State Department send over any and all documents relating not just to the purchase of the camel sculpture but all embassy purchases of art since 2010. He references a $1 million contract for a sculpture in the U.S. Embassy in London.

"The American people have a right to know that their tax dollars are being spent responsibly, especially for art that the vast majority of U.S. citizens will never have the opportunity to view," he wrote.

State Department spokeswoman Christine Foushee previously told BuzzFeed the proposed purchase comes from the department's "Office of Art in Embassies," and new construction projects only spend about 0.5% on art purchases.
So What

Newalla, OK

#64497 Apr 1, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
So nothing again, Chief Wannabee...
Your willful ignorance is showing again.
LOL! Sooo did you get a good hit right before you replied to me?

Or were you distracted because you were watching Obama's press conference?

*7.1 million now have Health Insurance! Isn't that exiting news? Now this forum can die in peace, without you helping it.

Remember before you go away. I like you! You make me Laugh.

* Numbers maybe be exaggerated.
Gnostic

United States

#64499 Apr 1, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
The owners of Hobby Lobby, a Christian-owned craft supply chain, were so offended by the idea of having to include emergency contraceptives and intrauterine devices in their health insurance plans that they sued the Obama administration and took the case all the way up to the Supreme Court. But Mother Jones reported on Tuesday that the company's retirement plan has invested millions of dollars in the manufacturers of emergency contraception and drugs used to induce abortions.
Hobby Lobby's 401(k) employee retirement plan holds $73 million in mutual funds that invest in multiple pharmaceutical companies that produce emergency contraceptive pills, intrauterine devices, and abortion-inducing medications.
The companies Hobby Lobby invests in include Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, which makes the Plan B morning-after pill and ParaGard, a copper IUD, as well as Pfizer, the maker of the abortion-inducing drugs Cytotec and Prostin E2. Hobby Lobby's mutual funds also invest in two health insurance companies that cover surgical abortions, abortion drugs, and emergency contraception in their health care policies.
You should look into future employment with Hobby Lobby, Miss baby killer.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64500 Apr 1, 2014
Agnostic wrote:

The mutual fund assured Hobby Lobby that the funds would not be used to purchase those given stocks.

Why do liberals have to be so Damn ignorant of actual facts.

Feel free to google it, I did and it was free.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64501 Apr 1, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Sooo did you get a good hit right before you replied to me?
Or were you distracted because you were watching Obama's press conference?
*7.1 million now have Health Insurance! Isn't that exiting news? Now this forum can die in peace, without you helping it.
Remember before you go away. I like you! You make me Laugh.
* Numbers maybe be exaggerated.

Actually no it is not good news since 35 Million still remain uninsured.

The *7.1 Million had insurance before Obamacare came along and was directly responsible for them being canceled, so what's your point?

* Numbers maybe be exaggerated up or down since Obama and minions are struggling to keep that a secret.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64502 Apr 1, 2014
Liberals should make some attempt at getting educated before making stupid assumptions about how mutual funds work.
What are mutual funds?
A mutual fund is a company that pools money from many investors and invests the money in securities such as stocks, bonds, and short-term debt. The combined holdings of the mutual fund are known as its portfolio. Investors buy shares in mutual funds. Each share represents an investor’s part ownership in the fund and the income it generates.

If they find out otherwise now, I bet they won't be investing in them much longer.

http://investor.gov/investing-basics/investme...
Marge

Sherwood, AR

#64504 Apr 1, 2014
Fox News---We Deceive, You Believe.

It has been revealed that Fox News’ does practice using paid commenters with fake social media accounts, to deceive the online community. Members of Fox’s online PR staff created between twenty and a hundred fake profiles on social media accounts each. The accounts are used by PR staff in order to push the station’s extreme right-wing agenda.

The point of these fake commenters is not just to push a specific agenda. It’s also to deceive the unsuspecting public about the actual amount of support that exists for that agenda. Paid commenters use vicious attacks against anyone who posts an opposing opinion. Eventually the attacks have the effect of driving people with opposite views away from the targeted sites. This allows them to dominate the web with their fake profiles, while at the same time discouraging real people from participating in the discussion.

The right-wing agenda being pushed by these paid commenters, hired by Fox and other sources, doesn’t just include tax breaks for the rich and the myth of corporate person-hood. It includes racism, sexism, homophobia, hatred of the poor and much more
Lisa

Sherwood, AR

#64505 Apr 1, 2014
Do Not Feed The Fox Trolls!!
Ace

Sherwood, AR

#64506 Apr 1, 2014
Wonder if that Packy Treat gets a dime for ever lie?
Bud

Sherwood, AR

#64507 Apr 1, 2014
I think Packy Treat gets a dime a lie and DosentHeat get a nickle a lie
Jenks

Sherwood, AR

#64508 Apr 1, 2014
So PackALie is a better fibber?
Maddy

Sherwood, AR

#64509 Apr 1, 2014
PackA Lie is truly the greatest Satan of our time!
Joyce

Sherwood, AR

#64510 Apr 1, 2014
Is it PackALie or PackOfLies?
Zane

Sherwood, AR

#64511 Apr 1, 2014
Maddy wrote:
PackA Lie is truly the greatest Satan of our time!
If PackOLies is the black prince, why does he hate the Black POTUS so much?
Lola

Sherwood, AR

#64512 Apr 1, 2014
FlimFlam?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min huntcoyotes 274,219
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 105,209
Election Who are you voting for in the New Mexico Govern... (Oct '14) 6 hr Donna Nelson 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 109,963
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Rattlesnake Pete 901
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 hr betrayed 101,444
Election Who do you support for Coroner in Nicholasville... (Oct '10) Wed Unknown 202
More from around the web