OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64146 Mar 27, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! So does that mean he is going to have to hire back the people he fired over Bridgegate? NO!
Pull your head out. He is guilty of hiring Dumbasses. Is that who you want running our Country?
I thought that was one of your complaints about Obama.
Oh, I forgot Chistie isn't BLACK. Why would YOU have a problem with him.

Gosh, you're a hateful little f*ggot...

Something must have happened to you at an early age, something terrible.

Did your parents molest you as a child?
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64147 Mar 27, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>But at some point in time something is going to move a lot. I've read the Memphis area is going to have a BIG event one day, again. Maybe we are just moving out of the way a little for that.

Wow, that almost matters.

Must suck sitting there in the trailer waiting so you sneek out and molest the chickens.

You are one weird loser parasite...
ROFLMAO
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#64148 Mar 27, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Must suck sitting there in the trailer waiting so you sneek out and molest the chickens.
ROFLMAO
Having chickens in her neighborhood is risky business. Wings and breasts are used as currency.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#64149 Mar 27, 2014
I said buy Russian stocks a few days back.
Sold my holdings today,$150K profit.
Not bad for not working.

That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing

I bought a bunch of Citibank yesterday after-hours.
So What

Newalla, OK

#64150 Mar 27, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
LOL! How many ounces were you shorted on your pound this time?

Your proof that not all pot smokers are tame when high.

You should try smoking valium instead.

Or better yet, take that pistol that is sitting next to you, and stick it in you mouth, and pull the trigger, that will stop the pain you feel from being victimized by your own actions.

What ever you do, don't smoke what The Artist does, you are already to paranoid.
So What

Newalla, OK

#64151 Mar 27, 2014
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Having chickens in her neighborhood is risky business. Wings and breasts are used as currency.
LOL! You're behind. I'm believed to be male at this time. Wait awhile they will second guess themselves again.
So What

Newalla, OK

#64152 Mar 27, 2014
Hey Packing a one Hitter. Your were right, Chistie was cleared of any wrong doing, by the people his own office hired.
WOW THAT'S SHOCKING!
You do a great job of making yourself sound like a clown. I wonder if you look like one? My guess is you look like John Wayne Gasy Jr.
Michele Bachmann would love you! Hey your Tea Party, she's Tea Party.
The pieces are coming together.
Lisa

Sherwood, AR

#64153 Mar 27, 2014
Latest Quake

Magnitude: 3.5
Time:Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:05:16 GMT

This quake happened Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Info for Dumbazzes like Packing Heat.

Get ready for the BIG one.

Kind of like the dumbazzes in Washington state--They were warned--you are warned--
Joyce

Sherwood, AR

#64154 Mar 27, 2014
Theses quakes did not start until the idi*ots elected a Seditious Adulterous Ho who is bad influence on the okie teenager, so perhaps the good Lord is telling the dumbazzes okies to straighten up and fly left..
Bud

Sherwood, AR

#64155 Mar 27, 2014
3.5 Magnitude Quake Rumbles In Logan County

Posted: Mar 27, 2014 4:03 PM CDT
Updated: Mar 27, 2014 4:03 PM CDT
By Matthew Nuttle, News9.com - email

[File Photo]
[File Photo]
LOGAN COUNTY, Oklahoma - A 3.5 magnitude earthquake shook up residents near the town of Langston, Thursday afternoon.
The Unites States Geological Survey (USGS) recorded the quake just after 3 p.m., three miles east of Langston, or about 32 miles north northeast of the Oklahoma City metro, at a depth of three miles.

No damage or injuries have been reported with this earthquake.

According to the USGS, quakes with magnitudes ranging from 2.5 to 3.0 are generally the smallest ones felt by humans. Damage is more likely from quakes at a 4.0 magnitude and higher.
Mary Fall in

Sherwood, AR

#64156 Mar 27, 2014
One must be prepared for the END.
Dumb Mary

Sherwood, AR

#64157 Mar 27, 2014
OK Governor Responds To Prairie Chicken Listed As Threatened

Posted: Mar 27, 2014 4:12 PM CDT
Updated: Mar 27, 2014 4:18 PM CDT
By News9.com and Wire Reports - email

The Obama administration is placing the lesser prairie chicken on a list of threatened species.
The Obama administration is placing the lesser prairie chicken on a list of threatened species.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration is placing the lesser prairie chicken on a list of threatened species.
The decision could affect oil and gas drilling, wind farms and other activities in five central and southwestern states.

The decision by the Fish and Wildlife Service is a step below "endangered" status and allows for more flexibility in how the protections for the bird will be carried out under the Endangered Species Act.

The announcement is expected Thursday. The Associated Press obtained a copy of the listing decision in advance.

The wildlife agency's director says he knows the decision will be unpopular with governors in the five affected states but that the bird is "in dire straits" and needs help.

The states are Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado and New Mexico.

Governor Mary Fallin commented on the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's decision to list the Lesser Prairie Chicken as a Threatened Species under the Endangered Species Act (ESA).

"The potential impact of this listing, without the Range Wide Plan, could have resulted in damaging hits to our state's economy, particularly our energy and agriculture industries. With a large amount of conservation already taking place, my administration will take all steps to continue to implement this plan and work with the Service to de-list this species as soon as possible. I am very excited to see industry and the states continue to work together on conserving this bird with our jointly developed conservation strategies," Fallin stated in a news release.
Ace

Sherwood, AR

#64158 Mar 27, 2014
If by "de-list this species as soon as possible" she means does all that is possible to revive the viability of the species then that will be fine. If by that she means bend every letter of the law to allow trampling this resource to develop a different resource then she will probably be spending The People's money in court defending her errors.
Jesse

Sherwood, AR

#64159 Mar 27, 2014
Soon or sooner the lesser prairie chicken will go as the DoDo Bird.

If Miz Palin, errrrr Fallin has her way.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64160 Mar 27, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
I said buy Russian stocks a few days back.
Sold my holdings today,$150K profit.
Not bad for not working.
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
I bought a bunch of Citibank yesterday after-hours.

Now now now, that's bullshit but... It'll be alright.
Just because you lost your job mopping floors doesn't mean that it won't get better.

Those kind of jobs as a Mop Technician are so specialized LOL.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64161 Mar 27, 2014
So What wrote:
Hey Packing a one Hitter. Your were right, Chistie was cleared of any wrong doing, by the people his own office hired.
WOW THAT'S SHOCKING!
You do a great job of making yourself sound like a clown. I wonder if you look like one? My guess is you look like John Wayne Gasy Jr.
Michele Bachmann would love you! Hey your Tea Party, she's Tea Party.
The pieces are coming together.

Nice little circlejerk you got going on here...
Please clean up when you are done.

BTW... Your desperation is amusing.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64162 Mar 27, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're behind. I'm believed to be male at this time. Wait awhile they will second guess themselves again.

As an incomplete Tranny... perhaps you can claim both, just saying.
Sow Hat

Newalla, OK

#64163 Mar 27, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
As an incomplete Tranny... perhaps you can claim both, just saying.
LOL! If it will help you to hate me, then sure why not?

Hate on me all you want. I like you, you make me laugh. LOL!

Lisa

Sherwood, AR

#64164 Mar 27, 2014
Hobby Lobby’ Is Not Slang For ‘Vagina’

What, exactly, is a Hobby Lobby?

Hobby Lobby is a craft store chain with a Christian bent, mostly located in SmallTown, America, which sells glue guns, glitter, fake flowers, scrap-booking supplies, ironic hipster Jesus t-shirts, and cheap Chinese bric-a-brac to Americans who are killing the hours until the End Times arrive ….. which should be any minute now.
Lisa

Sherwood, AR

#64165 Mar 27, 2014
Why are they in the news?

The owners, who are more Jesus-y than Jesus, have a small problem with the part of the Affordable Care Act that says that their employees should get a full array of contraceptive choices in their company insurance plan. Specifically, they have a real hard-on for the ‘Morning After Pill’ which they regard as ‘abortion in a pill’ because a truly righteous women would already be on the pill, and anyone who needs Plan B is obviously a impulsive cock-monster whore who can’t control her libido after a pitcher or two of mango sangria at Applebees. Presumably Hobby Lobby doesn’t want their mainly female workforce to be coming in late to work every morning because they had to stop at the drugstore for an abortion pill and a Twix bar. Anyway, the owners of Hobby Lobby took their complaint to the Supreme Court to get them to make the government stop compelling them to shove abortion pills down their employee’s throats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min ChicknButt 118,579
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) 3 hr A Serial Killer 15
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Illinois's ... (Dec '14) 3 hr My Azzhole 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 hr duck 103,435
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 16 hr legalize 104
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 16 hr jethro 22
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) Thu Bayless 48
More from around the web