OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#64118 Mar 27, 2014
With just five days left of open enrollment for Obamacare, 61% of uninsured people are unaware of the March 31 deadline to sign up for health care coverage, according to a Kaiser Health Tracking Poll. When those uninsured people are reminded of the March 31 deadline, 50% say they will still not obtain coverage.

Another key finding to the poll was that only 10% of Americans believe that Obamacare will make health care more affordable and control costs. What’s more, just 7% of those polled think that Obamacare will be good for the country.
Here are other findings of the March 2014 Kaiser Health Tracking Poll:

A Whopping 67% of those uninsured between the ages of 18 and 64 say they have not tried to obtain healthcare insurance in the last six months

Unfavorable views of the law continue to outpace favorable ones, the gap between negative and positive views now stands at eight percentage points

A third of those who lack coverage as of mid-March are unaware that the law requires nearly all Americans to have health insurance or pay a fine
Madaline

Greenbrier, AR

#64119 Mar 27, 2014
We'uns in Arkanstone are covered. Tis the ignorant okies that are led with a sting by rephugthugs are the one who will suffer economically.

Pay your fines. Suck it up. Get a job. Get off welfare.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64120 Mar 27, 2014
Governor Chris Christie cleared of any wrong doing and Liberals and Arkanstoners have been declared sh!t eaters and lying dirtbags.

Now we return to watching Obamacare collapse into the greatest failure in American History...
ROFLMAO.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64121 Mar 27, 2014
Madaline wrote:
We'uns in Arkanstone are covered. Tis the ignorant okies that are led with a sting by rephugthugs are the one who will suffer economically.
Pay your fines. Suck it up. Get a job. Get off welfare.

Obamacare is dead!
Just say it is a hardship, check the blue box and no penalty. It's over.

Obama and the Demtards will try like hell to keep the illusion alive until November 2014 ...
and fail miserably.
ROFLMAO
So What

Newalla, OK

#64122 Mar 27, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep showing us your ignorance while we laugh at your dumbass.
LOL! WE might be an exaggeration YOU.
So What

Newalla, OK

#64123 Mar 27, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
A strong middle class is good for the country...
In order to achieve that we have to look at what the middle class was when it was the backbone of the country and what it has become. The problem is that no one wants to commit to what it takes to build the Middle Class. As True Children of the 70's they are expecting the fundaments of the Middle Class to be given to them.
At one time the middle class maintained a diligent work ethic. The ethic was based on working hard, living below one's means and saving money. In 1949 more American households had saving accounts than had televisions. In 2010 more American households have flat screen TV's than have saving accounts.
In 1950 barely one in 20 American households had any credit accounts at all beyond a mortgage and/or a car payment. In 2010 more than 56% of American households have credit cards and the average credit card balance is almost $17,000.00 as Middle Class America became entranced with acquiring things and their inability to save and pay cash became rampant, their debt went up, more and more of their money went to interest, leaving less and less money for general living and for saving.
In 1960 Americans proudly bought what other Americans made and imported goods were considered inferior in every way. As the quality of imported goods rose and Americans learned that they could acquire more things with the same money if they bought imported goods, American manufacturers were forced to drop prices, then reduced staff and finally move manufacturing off shore in order to please American Consumers.
Americans flocked to Datsun and Toyota back in 1973 even when they were still wealthy and fully employed. HP off shored to compete with Acer in order to win the business of American consumers, not in order to fire American workers. In 1960 Americans sent their kids to school prepared and motivated with a priority on getting a good education. In 2010 fewer than 60% of American parents have actually set foot on their child's school grounds except on sign-up days.
One argument says that in order to reverse these alarming trends, Americans are going to have to start changing their behaviors and building the middle class back to what it once was.
The other argument is to just make unilateral demands that Middle Class America just be given more of what it wants.
Let me help you out!

That weren't a bunch of Tea Party dope smokers either.

You don't have to thank me.
So What

Newalla, OK

#64124 Mar 27, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! WE might be an exaggeration YOU.
I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear enough. So you don't trip out even harder than you already are, let me clarify myself.

We might be an exaggeration FOR YOU.

Now you can go back to your "one hitter".
So What

Newalla, OK

#64125 Mar 27, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
Governor Chris Christie cleared of any wrong doing and Liberals and Arkanstoners have been declared sh!t eaters and lying dirtbags.
Now we return to watching Obamacare collapse into the greatest failure in American History...
ROFLMAO.
LOL! When was he cleared of appointing dumbasses?
So What

Newalla, OK

#64126 Mar 27, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I missed your last post but... You're correct. I think watching grass grow or paint dry is far more important than listening to some yapping libtards whining for more free stuff.
LOL! but YOU still choose to do so. What a life you don't have.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64127 Mar 27, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! WE might be an exaggeration YOU.

I think it's funny that you think, when someone runs circles around you and makes a fool out of you, you think you're winning.

What a pathetic loser you truly are.

So which is it...
Do you suffer from paranoid schizophrenia or amphetamine psychosis?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#64128 Mar 27, 2014
The Daily Conservative Daily:

CA Democrat Arrested For Allegedly Conspiring To Sell Guns, Missile Launchers To Muslim Rebels

Democratic California state Senator Leland Yee will become the poster boy for the most hypocritical leftist gun control advocacy after being arrested Wednesday night for allegedly trafficking in… you guessed it! Guns!

Not just any guns, mind you – he is being accused of looking into supplying assault weapons and shoulder-launched missiles to rebel Muslims. Yes. Really:

On Page 84 of a federal criminal complaint, the undercover agent “UCE 4599&#8243; describes a conversation with Senator Leland Yee and political consultant Keith Jackson and about sales of guns, assault weapons, and even shoulder-launched missiles to support Muslim rebels fighting the government in the Philippines.

In other parts of the Federal criminal complaint, Yee is said to have relayed to undercover agent that his gun trafficking source brought in his weapons from Russia, but had contacts in Ukraine, Boston and Southern California. One of Yee’s associates was also arrested for some pretty heinous acts committed under the humorous moniker of “Shrimp Boy.”

From the LA Times:

The organized crime figure known as Shrimp Boy, whose name is Raymond Chow, identifies himself as the “dragon head” of that Freemason organization on his Facebook page. The indictment says that Chow, 54, whose criminal history includes racketeering and robbery, has a position of “supreme authority” in the Triad, an international organized crime group.

…The federal complaint reads like a bad crime novel with off-the-books firearms deals made in parking lots and confessions whispered in a booth at a karaoke bar. Chow is described as a “judge” in his organization — if one member of the group kills another, it’s up to Chow to determine whether the killing was justified.

Leland Yee had worked on House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s campaign, and got her endorsement for his own campaign. While the video above from the LA Times neglects to admit it, Yee was an outspoken advocate of gun control. In the news report below, Yee is shown saying that there is no reason for any Californian to own an “assault weapon.” He histrionically declares that there can be “no debate, no discussion:”

Can you taste the hypocrisy? Here’s a pretty amazing tweet from his gun ban advocacy:

Certain members of the media have already been trying to downplay the incredible charges, so don’t expect to see the story developed too much in the mainstream media. We’ll have up to date developments as soon as possible.

State Senator Tells Gun Rights Advocate ‘Go F**k Yourself’ When Challenged On 2nd Amendment!
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64129 Mar 27, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear

I would say, to a retarded person like yourself, maybe my postings are too challenging for you to follow.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64130 Mar 27, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! When was he cleared of appointing dumbasses?

Google it... its all over the internet.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64131 Mar 27, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! but YOU still choose to do so. What a life you don't have.

I'm the Libtard agitator... it sure is fun to agitate you sh!t eaters then insult and belittle you.
Thanks for playing along sh!t eater.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64133 Mar 27, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
CA Democrat Arrested For Allegedly Conspiring To Sell Guns, Missile Launchers To Muslim Rebels
Democratic California state Senator Leland Yee will become the poster boy for the most hypocritical leftist gun control advocacy after being arrested Wednesday night for allegedly trafficking in… you guessed it! Guns!
Not just any guns, mind you – he is being accused of looking into supplying assault weapons and shoulder-launched missiles to rebel Muslims. Yes. Really:
On Page 84 of a federal criminal complaint, the undercover agent “UCE 4599&#8243; describes a conversation with Senator Leland Yee and political consultant Keith Jackson and about sales of guns, assault weapons, and even shoulder-launched missiles to support Muslim rebels fighting the government in the Philippines.
In other parts of the Federal criminal complaint, Yee is said to have relayed to undercover agent that his gun trafficking source brought in his weapons from Russia, but had contacts in Ukraine, Boston and Southern California. One of Yee’s associates was also arrested for some pretty heinous acts committed under the humorous moniker of “Shrimp Boy.”
From the LA Times:
The organized crime figure known as Shrimp Boy, whose name is Raymond Chow, identifies himself as the “dragon head” of that Freemason organization on his Facebook page. The indictment says that Chow, 54, whose criminal history includes racketeering and robbery, has a position of “supreme authority” in the Triad, an international organized crime group.
…The federal complaint reads like a bad crime novel with off-the-books firearms deals made in parking lots and confessions whispered in a booth at a karaoke bar. Chow is described as a “judge” in his organization — if one member of the group kills another, it’s up to Chow to determine whether the killing was justified.
Leland Yee had worked on House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s campaign, and got her endorsement for his own campaign. While the video above from the LA Times neglects to admit it, Yee was an outspoken advocate of gun control. In the news report below, Yee is shown saying that there is no reason for any Californian to own an “assault weapon.” He histrionically declares that there can be “no debate, no discussion:”
Can you taste the hypocrisy? Here’s a pretty amazing tweet from his gun ban advocacy:
Certain members of the media have already been trying to downplay the incredible charges, so don’t expect to see the story developed too much in the mainstream media. We’ll have up to date developments as soon as possible.
State Senator Tells Gun Rights Advocate ‘Go F**k Yourself’ When Challenged On 2nd Amendment!

I must admit, it is funny to watch so many Demtards being arrested as the party crumbles and the prize... Obamacare circle the toilet bowl ready to flush... ROLMAO.

What goes up always comes down and down they go.

Great to see you back TAMARA and thanks for the post.

Best Regards
PH
So What

Newalla, OK

#64134 Mar 27, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
From the LA Times:
Doesntmatter already hit this one, but I don't have a problem with reading about it again, a criminal is a criminal no matter what party they represent.

Are you going to the State Capitol Monday?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#64135 Mar 27, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit, it is funny to watch so many Demtards being arrested as the party crumbles and the prize... Obamacare circle the toilet bowl ready to flush... ROLMAO.
What goes up always comes down and down they go.
Great to see you back TAMARA and thanks for the post.
Best Regards
PH
Oh I always check in. I know there is dishonest people in government on both sides. But it seems like some don't think Democrats shit does not stink. No matter what side of the fence it happens on I think it stinks.

Things are good this way.
So What

Newalla, OK

#64136 Mar 27, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the Libtard agitator... it sure is fun to agitate you sh!t eaters then insult and belittle you.
Thanks for playing along sh!t eater.
LOL! You misspoke, you're the RETARD agitator, because I'm not a liberal. I don't even like Obama.

Keep toking your brain away.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#64137 Mar 27, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Doesntmatter already hit this one, but I don't have a problem with reading about it again, a criminal is a criminal no matter what party they represent.
Are you going to the State Capitol Monday?
Since I am not living on here 24/7 then I must had missed the post.

Nope have plans and have had them made for weeks and do not plan to cancel them.
So What

Newalla, OK

#64138 Mar 27, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it... its all over the internet.
LOL! So does that mean he is going to have to hire back the people he fired over Bridgegate? NO!

Pull your head out. He is guilty of hiring Dumbasses. Is that who you want running our Country?

I thought that was one of your complaints about Obama.

Oh, I forgot Chistie isn't BLACK. Why would YOU have a problem with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,949
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Uncle Tab 240,271
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 45 min jeb stuart 84,430
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Dec '14) 6 hr JustMe 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 hr Pork 92,174
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) Tue Real Rick 8
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 28 WarForOil 11,311
More from around the web