OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#56241 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Wow. Tamara...you are bringing up the fact that I pointed out that your a mean liar, very mean about my daughter to boot..
Well if we were in person and you said this...I would have kicked your butt.....so my language was the last thing you should consider...
You think. When you are the liar! I really don't think you can because you always want to goat Ray into it, but after you pretend to by Ray on here I am pretty sure he must think you are nuts.
Remember the time of events is all posted in and around page 2640. This should help Aug. 27, 2012 you poste daughter in hospital.#27434 page 1340, Aug. 30, 2012 Daughter got home.#27721 page 1354. Sept. 1, 2012 page 1369 Justi posting as usual. September 8, 2012 page #1405 thru 1407 posts #28761 thru #28801 the fight is on. Daughter home Aug. 30th and you I got into it Sept 8. Not the same day your daughter got home.
To many knows the story.
Now have a good time.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56242 Dec 29, 2013
I'm starting to think that Tamara spends half of her time going back in the pages hoping to prove something or other....

Poor Tamara......
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#56243 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Tammy Faye.....Your excuse for everything and I mean everything is that I made you mad....Your always mad.....
And your typing mistakes are your computer's fault...
LOL
Tamara, the poster girl for Personal Responsibility..
And you love to rehash things.......
This is getting boring...
Later
You pulled the wrong cord!
I won't rehash it as long as you are lying about what went on.
I am not the only that has told you and this saying it nicely go jump off a cliff!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#56244 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
I'm starting to think that Tamara spends half of her time going back in the pages hoping to prove something or other....
Poor Tamara......
Nope knowing you are always going to keep telling this lie I just kept notes. Man you did not let me down!
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56246 Dec 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You think. When you are the liar! I really don't think you can because you always want to goat Ray into it, but after you pretend to by Ray on here I am pretty sure he must think you are nuts.
Remember the time of events is all posted in and around page 2640. This should help Aug. 27, 2012 you poste daughter in hospital.#27434 page 1340, Aug. 30, 2012 Daughter got home.#27721 page 1354. Sept. 1, 2012 page 1369 Justi posting as usual. September 8, 2012 page #1405 thru 1407 posts #28761 thru #28801 the fight is on. Daughter home Aug. 30th and you I got into it Sept 8. Not the same day your daughter got home.
To many knows the story.
Now have a good time.
I never want to 'goat' Ray into anything...

Tammy Faye, we almost lost our daughter. She definitely was in Norman Regional Hospital in the ICU...We have the bill for it.

Nor am I going on your crazy search, sister...

Now lay down and put a cold rag on your head...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#56247 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Tammy Faye.....Your excuse for everything and I mean everything is that I made you mad....Your always mad.....
And your typing mistakes are your computer's fault...
LOL
Tamara, the poster girl for Personal Responsibility..
And you love to rehash things.......
This is getting boring...
Later
I just thought you posting about the butch mouth thing that you should be reminded about yours.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#56248 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
I never want to 'goat' Ray into anything...
Tammy Faye, we almost lost our daughter. She definitely was in Norman Regional Hospital in the ICU...We have the bill for it.
Guess what no one is questioning that. But I did not attack you the day you brought her home.
Liz

United States

#56249 Dec 29, 2013
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

More negative news for ObamaCare
Bud

United States

#56250 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Bud
You lost me when you used these two words together:
Fox and Facts
A complete oxymoron...
You've been LOST Karen long before FOX came into the news media. Secondly, FOX is reliable much more so than your ridiculous 'sources' so clean up your own act if you want anyone to believe anything you post.

Oxymoron: Karen Janbaz = any truthful statement

To bad so sad but the truth is only the truth and sometimes it has a kick to it!
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56251 Dec 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what no one is questioning that. But I did not attack you the day you brought her home.
On the abortion thing you did...I am not going back....it was both you and Misty and you both said even as you were attacking me on the abortion thing, you both assured each other by saying 'didn't we say we were sorry about her daughter as we are attacking her...

This lead to the rest of the gang joining in attacking me, just as you had planned.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56252 Dec 29, 2013
Oh...Bud...we could do this all day:

Fox News Immediately Attempts to Discredit NYT Benghazi Investigation -

See more at: http://crooksandliars.com/2013/12/fox-news-im...

The pundits on Fox are not pleased with the NYT's reporting that runs counter to their scandal-mongering on Benghazi.

With a counter to your cut n paste...but I know that nobody reads those things...on here...read the link which I expect exactly 0 on here to actually do...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#56254 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
On the abortion thing you did...I am not going back....it was both you and Misty and you both said even as you were attacking me on the abortion thing, you both assured each other by saying 'didn't we say we were sorry about her daughter as we are attacking her...
This lead to the rest of the gang joining in attacking me, just as you had planned.
One more time not on the day you brought your daughter home! You had been posting on here for about a week before you post to that upset me and I came back at you in full force. You had been back here posting in full force for almost a week.
Bud

United States

#56255 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
No not the way it happened Karen and you damn well know it. You resent any female(for some weird reason I'm sure) perhaps jealousy. The point being Tamara has succeeded in areas and in ways you will never even touch base on the same is true with MistyGirl which between you, Tamara, and MistyGirl, the later MistyGirl has been the most successful in her life. MistyGirl doesn't resent Tamara they are friends, MistyGirl doesn't resent DoesntMatter they are on friendly terms. But you attacked both Tamara and MistyGirl and DoesntMatter every freakin post you write. MistyGirl ignored you....which made you mad as hell, lol. You just didn't even make it on her radar not one little bleep!

When your daughter was ill I remember both Tamara and MistyGirl wishing your daughter a speedy recovery and both women suspended debating against you for a couple or so days.
Of course everyone also knows if the situation was reversed you wouldn't have subsided one second because you aren't classy like the other two women are...that is perfectly clear!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#56256 Dec 29, 2013
Karen why do you think it is alright to say mean and put down to poster on here? It is not my fault the no one seem to agree with you. You and I are on different sides of the fence when it comes to many thing to with this country. But you seem to think for some reason I because of my age do not have the same rights to free speech as you do. The day we got into it you had said that to me once to often. At the time I did not know why I was not feeling good and I will admit I really was on a very short string in getting edgy. I was sick and tired of you telling me my voice was not important and was to old for it to count. But I did not come back at you on the same day you brought your daughter home. You brought your daughter Aug 30th. Right? I posted to you Sept 8th. Now talked about my mouth when you have a potty mouth.
What do you think people that hit the age I am that they are suppose to disappear and not ever be heard? Well Kiddo that what your posting come across as. I am not going away until I want to.
Bud

United States

#56257 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Oh...Bud...we could do this all day:
Fox News Immediately Attempts to Discredit NYT Benghazi Investigation -
See more at: http://crooksandliars.com/2013/12/fox-news-im...
The pundits on Fox are not pleased with the NYT's reporting that runs counter to their scandal-mongering on Benghazi.
With a counter to your cut n paste...but I know that nobody reads those things...on here...read the link which I expect exactly 0 on here to actually do...
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
7 hrs ago

Judged:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/12 ...

Video of a bi-partisan statement regarding the FACTUALLY INACTURATE New York Times Benghazi article.
==========

ROFLMAO....yet again
Bud

United States

#56258 Dec 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Karen why do you think it is alright to say mean and put down to poster on here? It is not my fault the no one seem to agree with you. You and I are on different sides of the fence when it comes to many thing to with this country. But you seem to think for some reason I because of my age do not have the same rights to free speech as you do. The day we got into it you had said that to me once to often. At the time I did not know why I was not feeling good and I will admit I really was on a very short string in getting edgy. I was sick and tired of you telling me my voice was not important and was to old for it to count. But I did not come back at you on the same day you brought your daughter home. You brought your daughter Aug 30th. Right? I posted to you Sept 8th. Now talked about my mouth when you have a potty mouth.
What do you think people that hit the age I am that they are suppose to disappear and not ever be heard? Well Kiddo that what your posting come across as. I am not going away until I want to.
She knows... she goes over this every so often usually when she's loosing an argument by now she should be used to it! Maybe you could ignore her sometimes...it worked for MistyGirl. MistyGirl didn't care what she posted she went on an posted to whom ever she wanted to post to and ignore snarkass Karen, lol.

But then MistyGirl, DoesntMatter and you are so much smarter than Karen maybe that's what's sticking in her craw?

I pretty sure my wife's dog is smarter than Karen! LOL...
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#56259 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Wow. Tamara...you are bringing up the fact that I pointed out that your a mean liar, very mean about my daughter to boot..

Well if we were in person and you said this...I would have kicked your butt.....so my language was the last thing you should consider...
LMAO Tamara, you meanie head. Stop being so mean to the victim skank. She's nothing but nice to you lol

Karen couldn't kick anyone's ass. If any one of us were in person, she would have been laid out a year ago. Good to know she likes to beat up what she considers "old people" though.

She's probably like her mother and her daughter is probably just like her.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#56260 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>I never want to 'goat' Ray into anything...

No one gives a shit.
Delbert McFarland

United States

#56261 Dec 29, 2013
Never trust a lieing musslim chick.
Bud

United States

#56262 Dec 29, 2013
Well Delbert I can understand your sentiments about a lying woman...it's best to take a wide detour AWAY if you come across one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min The WindBag 114,222
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr Chuck 102,809
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Mon Wow 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Dec 10 LIBERALS HAVE WON 110,386
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Dec 9 ST III Vet 11
More from around the web