1,473 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bud

United States

#56134 Dec 29, 2013
Well damn I guess even a fatass 'Barbie' isn't enough to make Karen's inner child happy.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56135 Dec 29, 2013
This is tweet from one of the Breitbrat's main reporter's highlighting their racism:

Ben Shapiro @benshapiro

Fo Shizzle: John Kerry Fist Bumps Snoop Dogg at White House | Truth Revolt: http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/fo-shizzle-jo...

Ohh....he so funny that Ben
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#56136 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Doesn't Matter's CIA analyst :

Fred Fleitz is a former CIA analyst who served as chief of staff to John Bolton

Who also reports on all the right wing sites and loves him some Fox News.

Your so frooking funny DM....
Ohhh... Such a shot at his credibility. NOT.

There is a reason why FOX has more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined. Because people know the latter are in it to cover up for this administration.

Of course he's not on the the liberal news. The liberals don't like people to hear anything except what Obama wants then to hear and people know it. That's why no one listens to you all spew bullshit.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56137 Dec 29, 2013
Poor Bud....that's all you got is juvenile personal insults...lol
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#56138 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
All that comes out of Teapublican racist spin are reports like this:

Ohio Teacher to Black Student:‘We Don’t Need Any More Black Presidents’(Video)

2013 sure has brought out the racist loons to entertain us and turn off the US voter....thanks guys!

http://progressivepopulist.org/2013/12/27/ohi...
This has absolutely nothing to do with the Tea Party, but nice try.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56139 Dec 29, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh... Such a shot at his credibility. NOT.
There is a reason why FOX has more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined. Because people know the latter are in it to cover up for this administration.
Of course he's not on the the liberal news. The liberals don't like people to hear anything except what Obama wants then to hear and people know it. That's why no one listens to you all spew bullshit.
But with the American public as a whole...Fox can't beat 'Spongebob Squarepants!"

Fox had more viewers in all of the elections that Repubs lost as well...so what does that even mean to politics anyway...

Well we could say 'political losers love them some Fox News!"
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#56140 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Tamara, some more corrections:
"Well since you love Government HealthCare" well since we don't have that in Obamacare,....since it is, after all Insurance run with subsidies for poor working Americans..
We who want "Government run health care" just want the "Government run health care" you love in the form of Medicare For All.
Since I haven't heard you calling for an END TO MEDICARE...then it must be great.....
Can you get any more stupid and selfish than your are.

Most Health insurance companies will not insure people eligible for medicare. It is law you sign up for Part A of Medicare. You do not have to take Part B but if you do not sign up at age 65 and wait till later you are penalized. If insurance companies do insure a person eligible for medicare they make coverage extremely high. Now I would the majority of people on medicare could not afford that. Besides most think if they were working class people and paid into Part A of medicare they deserve to have it.
When the government is demanding people to buy health insurance and coverage is being mandated by Obamacare and the government set up the website health insurance is pretty much a government ran thing!
Oh we will see how great medicare is when they start denying treatment for cancers and other such major illnesses. If that happen Oh God I pray they put you on the same health plan!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#56141 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>But with the American public as a whole...Fox can't beat 'Spongebob Squarepants!"

Fox had more viewers in all of the elections that Repubs lost as well...so what does that even mean to politics anyway...

MSNBC and CNN have lost viewers lately. We'll see.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#56142 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>But with the American public as a whole...Fox can't beat 'Spongebob Squarepants!"

They can't beat Spongebob. Okay lol Soooo, does that mean MSNBC and CNN can't beat reruns of Taxi? You're such a moron. Think before you type, skank.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56143 Dec 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Can you get any more stupid and selfish than your are.
It is law you sign up for Part A of Medicare. You do not have to take Part B but if you do not sign up at age 65 and wait till later you are penalized. If insurance companies do insure a person eligible for medicare they make coverage extremely high. Now I would the majority of people on medicare could not afford that. Besides most think if they were working class people and paid into Part A of medicare they deserve to have it.
When the government is demanding people to buy health insurance and coverage is being mandated by Obamacare and the government set up the website health insurance is pretty much a government ran thing!
Oh we will see how great medicare is when they start denying treatment for cancers and other such major illnesses. If that happen Oh God I pray they put you on the same health plan!
More corrections:

Most Health insurance companies will not insure people eligible for medicare. Never typed that so I don't know where you got that from...

Government is demanding people buy health insurance so they don't stick the American taxpayer with their hospital bill like they have been doing...Personal Responsibility and all that.

Coverage mandating that they cover people with pre-existing conditions....HOW HORRIBLE....it's almost like Hitler....Mao...Castro...combi ned

LOL
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56144 Dec 29, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't beat Spongebob. Okay lol Soooo, does that mean MSNBC and CNN can't beat reruns of Taxi? You're such a moron. Think before you type, skank.
Name calling.....I must really chap your ass....

To bad you can't figure out that Fox News only appeals to a certain people....like Rush...and basically old white and Repub....in other words...the Teapot base...
Bud

United States

#56145 Dec 29, 2013
Nearly 16,000 Iowans' Obamacare Applications in Limbo

by William Bigelow 29 Dec 2013, 2:10 AM PDT 297 post a comment

The Iowa Department of Human Services (DHS) warned the citizens of Iowa who have applied for Obamacare using the federal health care portal to try, try again, using the websites or call center. Nearly 16,000 Iowans whose applications are currently in limbo are going to receive emails and letters from DHS.

Federal officials told the Iowans that more time would be necessary to process the Iowa citizens’ applications from HealthCare.gov .

DHS Director Charles M. Palmer asserted, "We are working hard to ensure that Iowans who applied through HealthCare.gov will be enrolled in health coverage. We are encouraging Iowans who applied at the federal portal to reapply through our state website and call center. We will make every effort to process applications in a timely manner so that these Iowans can have certainty about their health care coverage."

----------

Yep things are just peachy....ROFLMAO
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#56146 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
This is tweet from one of the Breitbrat's main reporter's highlighting their racism:

Ben Shapiro @benshapiro

Fo Shizzle: John Kerry Fist Bumps Snoop Dogg at White House | Truth Revolt: http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/fo-shizzle-jo... Â…

Ohh....he so funny that Ben
Only racists would see this as a racist tweet
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56147 Dec 29, 2013
This tweet is for you DM:

Talking out your a** works well on Fox, no doubt, but don't try it in the real world, we notice.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56148 Dec 29, 2013
Another tweeter:

I'm forced to watch Fox News, so I counted: out of 100 news clips, 57 Obamacare, 11 Benghazi, 1 Duck Dynasty. Kill me, kill me now.

lol
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56149 Dec 29, 2013
People do notice these things:

Yes, originally this Benghazi hoax was devised to give Mitt Romney a talking point. But it’s now being re-purposed into an attack on Hillary Clinton, as I found out on Twitter this morning.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#56150 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>Name calling.....I must really chap your ass....

To bad you can't figure out that Fox News only appeals to a certain people....like Rush...and basically old white and Repub....in other words...the Teapot base...
You're just a skank. Call them like I see them.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#56151 Dec 29, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
This tweet is for you DM:

Talking out your a** works well on Fox, no doubt, but don't try it in the real world, we notice.
Your real world is really small lol
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56152 Dec 29, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Only racists would see this as a racist tweet
HA HA HA poor DM...Yeah and the Repubs are the party of Lincoln.....and the Dems are the real racists too......just keep going with that....lol
Bud

United States

#56153 Dec 29, 2013
by Dr. Susan Berry 29 Dec 2013, 3:01 AM PDT 684 post a comment

The state of Connecticut’s insurance department is requiring all health insurance companies providing plans in the state to cover gender change surgery and hormone therapy, as well as mental health counseling related to gender transition.

The Hartford Courant reports that the state’s insurance department issued a bulletin to insurance companies last week, ensuring that “individuals with gender dysphoria…are not denied access to medically necessary care because of the individual’s gender identity or gender expression.”

Deputy Insurance Commissioner Anne Melissa Dowling said Connecticut wants to “go out and affirmatively make [the policy] very clear.”

“As we were turning the corner into the new year, we just wanted to make sure every constituency was clearly heard,” Dowling said.

According to the Courant, the state’s insurance department used two statutes, a 2011 law prohibiting discrimination based on gender identity and expression, and laws requiring coverage for the diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders, to justify coverage for gender changes.

The latest edition of the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders lists gender identity disorder – or gender dysphoria – as a mental disorder.

The Courant reports that Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) called Connecticut’s decision “a significant step forward.”

“In some cases, transgender individuals would try to get coverage for this treatment and be categorically denied…which led to people paying out of pocket or forgoing their treatment altogether,” said Zack Paakkonen, an attorney with GLAD.

Paakkonen added that failure of insurance companies to cover gender change treatments can lead to dire consequences, such as suicide attempts and substance abuse, among those wanting them.

Insurance companies have 90 days to review their policies to ensure they are in compliance with the new state directive.

Connecticut joins California, Colorado, Oregon, Vermont, and Washington, D.C. in requiring health insurers to cover gender change treatment and surgeries.
----------
Hey Karen after your gender reassignment maybe Barbie will come out with not only a fatass Barbie but your own 'special fatass Ken' doll.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 152,510
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min The WB 56,922
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,307
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 min Nono 4,060
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Nutz 155,584
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gail 2,725
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rodger 3,540

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE