OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#52335 Nov 11, 2013
Poll: Hillary Clinton’s Approval Rating Is Dropping Faster Than Michael Moore Trying To Run A Marathon...

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/poll-hillary...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#52337 Nov 11, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Poll: Hillary Clinton’s Approval Rating Is Dropping Faster Than Michael Moore Trying To Run A Marathon...
I thought after the Benghazi deal and her actions afterwards that she might had killed her chances for Presidency. Now with what all is going on in government I would have thought that road would be closed down to her. Funny and not Funny HAHA I was a big Hillary fan and supporter. Was very upset when Obama was pick to run over Hillary. I stayed a big fan and supporter of her until things went on in the Benghazi deal. So far she has done nothing to restore my trust in her.

Oh Yes Good Morning!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52338 Nov 11, 2013
Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi

I guess Laura Logan on 60 Minutes last night was luck she still has a job. Dan Rather was fired for the story on Bush and the Texas National Gaurd. But dear little Laura, not so much, it's only a Dem President, after all.

So much that the media is Liberal!

Heat and Tamara, you don't have to worry about Hillary. If she wants the Presidency, she'll get it. There's nothing stopping her. The Republicans don't have any way to stop her. Even Christie. Thought it was really funny that Romney thought Christie has too many skeletons to pick him as VP. Romney has a veritable graveyard of skeletons. Christie must have mob ties in Jersey.

That means the Rethugs got nothin.

This is going to be fun!
Madge

United States

#52339 Nov 11, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Paid Fox Troll
Madge

United States

#52340 Nov 11, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I thought after the Benghazi deal and her actions afterwards that she might had killed her chances for Presidency. Now with what all is going on in government I would have thought that road would be closed down to her. Funny and not Funny HAHA I was a big Hillary fan and supporter. Was very upset when Obama was pick to run over Hillary. I stayed a big fan and supporter of her until things went on in the Benghazi deal. So far she has done nothing to restore my trust in her.
Oh Yes Good Morning!
UnPaid Fox Troll
Madge

United States

#52341 Nov 11, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I guess Laura Logan on 60 Minutes last night was luck she still has a job. Dan Rather was fired for the story on Bush and the Texas National Gaurd. But dear little Laura, not so much, it's only a Dem President, after all.
Heat and Tamara, you don't have to worry about Hillary. If she wants the Presidency, she'll get it. There's nothing stopping her. The Republicans don't have any way to stop her. Even Christie. Thought it was really funny that Romney thought Christie has too many skeletons to pick him as VP. Romney has a veritable graveyard of skeletons. Christie must have mob ties in Jersey.
This is going to be fun!
If Dan Rather would have screwed the crowd in Texas like Laura Logan did in Egypt, than the repug station would still have him.
Jay

United States

#52342 Nov 11, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
St. Louis, MO. woman had her identity stolen off of information she gave to ACA website. They told her 3 different people were given her personal information and it would take 5 days to get her information blocked in the system.

SECURITY GURU JOHN MCAFFEE WARNED WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#52343 Nov 11, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
This is going to be fun!
You forget My Little Friend my Voice that you keep telling me because of being a Senior citizen does not count is still registered as DEMOCRAT! My voice as 'DEMOCRAT' counts ever so much as your Little Voice! Chew on that little fact the rest of the day!
Take time to Thank a Vet for giving us Both the Freedom of Speech!
Jay

United States

#52344 Nov 11, 2013
Jay

United States

#52345 Nov 11, 2013
What does Karen Janbaz, Dan Rather, and Obama have in common?

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!
Bart

United States

#52346 Nov 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Louis, MO. woman had her identity stolen off of information she gave to ACA website. They told her 3 different people were given her personal information and it would take 5 days to get her information blocked in the system.
SECURITY GURU JOHN MCAFFEE WARNED WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!
Paid Fox Troll
Herman

United States

#52347 Nov 11, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Y
Take time to Thank a Vet for giving us Both the Freedom of Speech!
Thank me for fighting for all you skum instead of going to Canada back in 1969.

Thank me for turning the other cheek as you low life spit om my uniform and me.

Thank me for having my life ruined while you fat cats dodged the draft by going to college or getting married.

Thank all us veterans for putting up with your stupidity.

Thank the bush and clinton and reagon for being draft dodgers.

Think the war mongers for getting our finest maimed.
Herman

United States

#52348 Nov 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
What does Karen Janbaz, Dan Rather, and Obama have in common?
THEY ARE ALL LIARS!
Paid Fox Troll

Why do you not put a copy of your DD-214 on here?

It will show which war you fought in.
Herman

United States

#52349 Nov 11, 2013
Dan Rather covered the war in Southeast Asia and you call him a liar.

Jay, you are just a lowlife skum.
Herman

United States

#52350 Nov 11, 2013
Jay is a low life skum

Shout it to the heavens.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#52351 Nov 11, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I thought after the Benghazi deal and her actions afterwards that she might had killed her chances for Presidency. Now with what all is going on in government I would have thought that road would be closed down to her. Funny and not Funny HAHA I was a big Hillary fan and supporter. Was very upset when Obama was pick to run over Hillary. I stayed a big fan and supporter of her until things went on in the Benghazi deal. So far she has done nothing to restore my trust in her.

Oh Yes Good Morning!
Absolutely nothing changes about the Benghazi story just bc 60 Minutes screwed up. There was a story before that show and the same questions and screw ups from Killary and Obama are still there.

Almost 70% of Americans want a deeper investigation. If they didn't have anything to hide, they wouldn't have lies about it. And everyone knows it.
Herman

United States

#52352 Nov 11, 2013
And all Veterans out there in La La Land, just remember when some says "Thank a Vet"

What they actually mean is, with this saying and three dollars, you can buy yourself a cup of coffee.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#52353 Nov 11, 2013
Madge wrote:
<quoted text>If Dan Rather would have screwed the crowd in Texas like Laura Logan did in Egypt, than the repug station would still have him.
Wow. Trashing rape victims now? You people are so freaken evil and disgusting.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#52354 Nov 11, 2013
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank me for fighting for all you skum instead of going to Canada back in 1969.
Thank me for turning the other cheek as you low life spit om my uniform and me.
Thank me for having my life ruined while you fat cats dodged the draft by going to college or getting married.
Thank all us veterans for putting up with your stupidity.
Thank the bush and clinton and reagon for being draft dodgers.
Think the war mongers for getting our finest maimed.
You are talking to the wrong person with this post rude post.
I have always thought the Vietnam Vets got the worse deal handed to any soldier in history. They went to fight in that war and gave it all and more that they had. You al did it because you either signed up or were drafted. I am very ashamed about you all were received when you returned home. But not everyone looked down on any of you and you have my most highest respect if not more as all vets before you and since you.

THANK YOU!
Jesse

United States

#52355 Nov 11, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Trashing rape victims now? You people are so freaken evil and disgusting.
Paid Fox Trolls are the evil and disgusting freaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Limbertwig 240,314
Election Virgil Peck (Mar '11) 1 hr POLICELIVESMATTER 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,950
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr jeb stuart 84,430
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Dec '14) 10 hr JustMe 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 hr Pork 92,174
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) Tue Real Rick 8
More from around the web