OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Snake

United States

#52313 Nov 10, 2013
Yes we were completely wrong, we should have did some fact checking but it wouldn't have mattered because were going to run it right before the election regardless.

Now that election day has passed we can pretend to act as if we are sorry for lying to you
Ann

United States

#52314 Nov 10, 2013
They deserve this. This is what happens when you pander to the lunatics.
Dr Jones

United States

#52315 Nov 10, 2013
Graham squirms on CNN after Benghazi story collapses:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Sunday defended his decision to block President Barack Obama’s executive branch nominations partially based on a story about Benghazi that 60 Minutes was forced to retract.

Last week, CBS News correspondent Lara Logan admitted that she made a “mistake” after reports showed that her source, security contractor Dylan Davies, was not at the U.S. mission in Benghazi during the Sept. 11, 2011 terrorist attack as he had claimed.

In an interview with CNN late last month, Graham had cited the Davies interview while repeating his threat to block all of the president’s nominations until survivors of the Benghazi attack testified before Congress.
Zippy

United States

#52316 Nov 10, 2013
Weasel weasel weasel....
Arlo

United States

#52317 Nov 10, 2013
The GOPigs' Benghazi nightmare will force Lindsey to retire to the fainting couch.

The good Senator is a lying weasel, pandering to morons.
GWB

United States

#52318 Nov 10, 2013
Hi, my name is Lindsey Graham and I am an Assh*le.
Arley

United States

#52319 Nov 10, 2013
“But what spurred your action to block the president’s nominee was the 60 Minutes report”

"How dare you use my words against me!"
Dr Jones

United States

#52320 Nov 10, 2013
How many Americans actually believe the earth is only 6,000 years old?

For thirty years, Gallup has been asking Americans their views about evolution and human beings, and the results have been remarkably consistent and stable.

Last year, Gallup once again reported that nearly half of the country believe the Biblical version of events:“Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years.”

The Bible doesn’t actually say how long ago the account of creation in the book of Genesis was supposed to have taken place. But in 1650, Church of Ireland Archbishop James Ussher used the stories of the Old Testament to calculate that the world had been created on Sunday, October 23, 4004 BC. His wasn’t the only calculus based on the Bible, but it became the most popular and is still influential with creationists today.

And according to Gallup, that calculation is still so popular, nearly half of America believes it describes the age of the earth.
Fisher

United States

#52321 Nov 10, 2013
I wonder how many young earthers also believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and that Obama was born in Kenya. People believe what they want to believe. This is stuff that they're supposed to reject as they get older and read books, but I guess they don't read books, other than the Holey Babble.
Surge

United States

#52322 Nov 10, 2013
In order for religion to work there must be suspension of reality and facts. Con artists and politicians use it to corral people into groups they can control. It does not matter how old the earth really is ... what matters is that it match the mythological teachings of Christianity. Remembering that when the bible was written they did not know where the sun went at night.
Joe

United States

#52323 Nov 10, 2013
People believe this because they lack faith, in themselves.
They need something to believe in because they don't believe, in themselves.
The seek answers for the questions they have about the challenges in their lives because they lack faith, in themselves.
Facts aside, like the evidence the Earth is billions of years old, and that we are simply the latest inhabitants, people lack faith, in themselves.
It really is quite sad.
Bush

United States

#52324 Nov 10, 2013
So, Americans really are that stupid. We're more or less F'd then, because dealing with global warming and numerous other problems up the road is going to require a voting public which is beyond believing in fairy tales.
Suzan

United States

#52325 Nov 10, 2013
'I durn't come from no damn munkey!' So says way too many politicians.

YEC's are putting our species in evolutionary stasis.
Pac

United States

#52326 Nov 10, 2013
I durn't come from no damn munkey!'

That's because they know they came from asses.
Miss

United States

#52327 Nov 10, 2013
Even God doesn't "believe the earth is only 6,000 years old". She just threw that gossip out to see if right-whine fundies would fall for it...even She has a sense of humor.:0)
Pedro

United States

#52328 Nov 10, 2013
my god we all knew there were millions of idiots in the States, but this proves it. I feel sorry for the rest of your population.
James inhole

United States

#52329 Nov 10, 2013
The earth is still flat!
Mary Fallin

United States

#52330 Nov 10, 2013
None of this matters because Jesus is coming
Tod Sheep

United States

#52331 Nov 10, 2013
...AGAIN??? ◔_◔
The good Doc

United States

#52332 Nov 10, 2013
A great example of why I laugh every time I hear a Republican say they want to promote better education. If the American public was actually well educated, Republicans wouldn't stand a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Jimbo 223,020
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 6 min Bayless 68,725
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 hr Another Damn Liberal 88,758
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 hr WhoaBuddy 78,849
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr huey goins 988
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) 13 hr will 2,235
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Johnny R 104,085
More from around the web