Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52019 Nov 6, 2013
Corrections:

I guess you never want them to work again..

But like all the other fearmongers of Obamacare you have to dig up something..

Plus Heat not only is your side losing the Obamacare argument..

Approval ratings of Obamacare are still trending up..
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52020 Nov 6, 2013
Jessup wrote:
Left leaning website gives Obama's rewrite of his healthcare pledge: PANTS ON FIRE rating!
HA, funny as hell the very website who carried Obama's water and wiped his butt for 5 years is now pushed into the obvious corner that their hand chosen messiah told a BIG FAT LIE!
Give us a link please
Jessup

United States

#52021 Nov 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us a link please
Us? Hmmm. Well since your a far lefty I figured it was required reading but if you insist.

www.PolitiFact.com

Then further references:
www.breitbart.com
www.foxnews.com

Let me know if you need another reference for you or any of the other identities that include "us".
Sam

Dallas, TX

#52022 Nov 6, 2013
Jessup wrote:
<quoted text>
Us? Hmmm. Well since your a far lefty I figured it was required reading but if you insist.
www.PolitiFact.com
Then further references:
www.breitbart.com
www.foxnews.com
Let me know if you need another reference for you or any of the other identities that include "us".
UNPaid Fox Ho Troll
Marge

Dallas, TX

#52023 Nov 6, 2013
Fox News---We Deceive, You Believe.

It has been revealed that Fox News’ does practice using paid commenters with fake social media accounts, to deceive the online community. Members of Fox’s online PR staff created between twenty and a hundred fake profiles on social media accounts each. The accounts are used by PR staff in order to push the station’s extreme right-wing agenda.

The point of these fake commenters is not just to push a specific agenda. It’s also to deceive the unsuspecting public about the actual amount of support that exists for that agenda. Paid commenters use vicious attacks against anyone who posts an opposing opinion. Eventually the attacks have the effect of driving people with opposite views away from the targeted sites. This allows them to dominate the web with their fake profiles, while at the same time discouraging real people from participating in the discussion.

The right-wing agenda being pushed by these paid commenters, hired by Fox and other sources, doesn’t just include tax breaks for the rich and the myth of corporate person-hood. It includes racism, sexism, homophobia, hatred of the poor and much more
Lisa

Dallas, TX

#52024 Nov 6, 2013
Do Not Feed The Trolls
Ruth

Dallas, TX

#52025 Nov 6, 2013
If you’re glad Cuccinelli lost, thank a woman
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#52026 Nov 6, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tamara, I read something this evening I thought you might be interested in.
www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/06/S...
Article concerning ObamaCare and the "panel".
Yes very interesting.. You think the government is going to take responsibility for why this woman's insurance was pulling out.?
I heard 2 ladies being interviewed on CBS evening news.
The first lady ran a day care and was excited about Obamacare because she was getting her healthcare cheaper. She qualified for subsides government help therefore would be getting it cheaper.
The second lady lost her healthcare coverage and the same old reason was given. So she went on line and a policy even close to what she had plus the coverage she did not need was going to cost her around $300 more a month . Needless to see she was very upset.

So it makes a person wonder if like another self employed person that they can file for Obamacare and get government subsides are the ones that are so excited about Obamacare. But the people that work for an employer which can not get the subside help from the government are the ones getting screwed over and very unhappy with Obamacare.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#52027 Nov 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Corrections:
I guess you never want them to work again..
But like all the other fearmongers of Obamacare you have to dig up something..
Plus Heat not only is your side losing the Obamacare argument..
Approval ratings of Obamacare are still trending up..
Are you flippin nuts? Any one that has a criminal back should not work where they have access to anyone's personal info!They can work any where they want if some one want to hirer them. But not taking the info that is being asked to apply for Obamacare! H3ll why not hirer them to work national security job why we are at it.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52028 Nov 6, 2013
Jessup wrote:
<quoted text>
www.PolitiFact.com
Then further references:
www.breitbart.com
www.foxnews.com
Oh Yeah Politifact the place that has a hard time deciphering truth.

Review:

“The statement you were fact-checking is true, and until somebody figures out how to sue you in order to retrieve the meaning of the word fact from the dark and airless hole you have stuffed it into, Politifact, then no, it is not okay to just make this stuff up. You are truly terrible. Fact checking has to count for something, and Politifact, you are ruining it for everyone.”

So no, watching them rate fact while actually watching the event on line and them giving it a rating of partially true was eye rolling.

And Breitbart, the place that has is so anti-Obama, yeah, that's a source.

And Fox News, need I say more.

You've really gone for a three-for there.

So you'll have to live with my fact checking: pants-on-fire
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52029 Nov 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you flippin nuts? Any one that has a criminal back should not work where they have access to anyone's personal info!They can work any where they want if some one want to hirer them. But not taking the info that is being asked to apply for Obamacare! H3ll why not hirer them to work national security job why we are at it.
You do know that the way Heat put it was they hired straight from the prison don't you?

Your personal infor! You shouldn't be on the internet. You shouldn't buy anything off the internet...

Well since the guy that stole national security info, lied to his employeers, and left with a butt load of info--no criminal record.
Jessup

United States

#52030 Nov 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah Politifact the place that has a hard time deciphering truth.
Review:
“The statement you were fact-checking is true, and until somebody figures out how to sue you in order to retrieve the meaning of the word fact from the dark and airless hole you have stuffed it into, Politifact, then no, it is not okay to just make this stuff up. You are truly terrible. Fact checking has to count for something, and Politifact, you are ruining it for everyone.”
So no, watching them rate fact while actually watching the event on line and them giving it a rating of partially true was eye rolling.
And Breitbart, the place that has is so anti-Obama, yeah, that's a source.
And Fox News, need I say more.
You've really gone for a three-for there.
So you'll have to live with my fact checking: pants-on-fire
LMAO of course since it doesn't fit in with your talking points Bluebird told us about I'm sure you scoff. Fox and Breitbart have higher factual content than any site I've seen you use on this thread. Keep it up each post adds more proof you are a paid troll.
Look at ACA the only one consistently reporting the fiasco to come was FOX! You and MSNBC said it was ready and would be fab and fantastic...BIG FAILURE!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52031 Nov 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the way Heat put it was they hired straight from the prison don't you?
Your personal infor! You shouldn't be on the internet. You shouldn't buy anything off the internet...
Well since the guy that stole national security info, lied to his employeers, and left with a butt load of info--no criminal record.
Also the info you give on the form...name..address..income range.....smoking or not and ssn...that's all the site needs...but your actual medical info...that's the insurance company info....and who knows who has the info....if they really want to get you...

If you want to be actually safe...go off the grid...not much of a life..and hard to do..but that's it...

How many times in your life have you applied for credit?

You'd be surprised how much is known about you. Shocked I'd say.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52033 Nov 7, 2013
Jessup wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO of course since it doesn't fit in with your talking points Bluebird told us about I'm sure you scoff. Fox and Breitbart have higher factual content than any site I've seen you use on this thread. Keep it up each post adds more proof you are a paid troll.
Look at ACA the only one consistently reporting the fiasco to come was FOX! You and MSNBC said it was ready and would be fab and fantastic...BIG FAILURE!
Those people just confirm your biases. They say exactly what you want to hear...

Facts mean things.

If you tea pots have had your hair on fire since Obama took the oath of office the first time.

You all were deadly silent all through the Bush Admin and then poof out you come...

That's why you lose elections and are only relevant in deeply red states..and you will remain there... in all your festering glory...

Simple geographical changes will wipe you political preferances out.

People not being discrimated by insurance companies is just a bridge to far for you guys.

Well a bridge to far for the majority of us are people that think that way...

So...we will see you at the upcoming elections..because majority rules according to the Constitution. And we vote.

So that's the final news report isn't it?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52034 Nov 7, 2013
Plus it's really stupendously stupid to listen to you Tea Pots raising cain about the Obamacare website when you have done nothing but bitch and complain, screaming at town halls, holding 45 votes to get rid of it which cost millions of dollar, then close the government down and cost a further 45 billion dollars..

So really we are immune to this now from you constant complainers...and like in this last election, it looks like the American voters are too.
Jessup

United States

#52035 Nov 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Those people just confirm your biases. They say exactly what you want to hear...
Facts mean things.
If you tea pots have had your hair on fire since Obama took the oath of office the first time.
You all were deadly silent all through the Bush Admin and then poof out you come...
That's why you lose elections and are only relevant in deeply red states..and you will remain there... in all your festering glory...
Simple geographical changes will wipe you political preferances out.
People not being discrimated by insurance companies is just a bridge to far for you guys.
Well a bridge to far for the majority of us are people that think that way...
So...we will see you at the upcoming elections..because majority rules according to the Constitution. And we vote.
So that's the final news report isn't it?
Bluebird is right about you still posting the same talking points, LOL. Hope their paying you good :-)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#52036 Nov 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Plus it's really stupendously stupid to listen to you Tea Pots raising cain about the Obamacare website when you have done nothing but bitch and complain, screaming at town halls, holding 45 votes to get rid of it which cost millions of dollar, then close the government down and cost a further 45 billion dollars..
So really we are immune to this now from you constant complainers...and like in this last election, it looks like the American voters are too.

Of course you are a lying bitch to say you are immune since you defy the logic in that because you are here everyday, all day ranting and raving about Tea-Party and GOP voters so STFU bitch with the lies over and over and over.

Obama chose to shut the Government down and then punish the American People for it bitch and no matter how many times you lie and say otherwise will never change that truth. Your nonstop bullshit postings show your desperation to be noticed yet no one believes a damn thing you post, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#52037 Nov 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>

Lying Bitch, prove that is what I posted or meant you lying trashy cumdumpster.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#52038 Nov 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
So we would want to deliberately add to the problem!!!!!!

Give me a break!
You hirer all you want to sling hash. But don't go over 50 employees!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#52039 Nov 7, 2013
Good Morning to Most of you!

Yes PH the little miss Justo is really going off of the grid. She accuses everyone of being on here 24/7 but look at how many times she is and it is at all times. She is worse than those one liner Trolls. But she is busy busy little bee working at what I am not sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Ari son of Anarchy 175,971
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 34,955
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Weepy 74,449
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Chilli J 100,807
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 6 hr Pete 4,234
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 hr The WB 63,109
Election Who are you voting for in the Ohio Governor race? 15 hr Tell it All 80
More from around the web