Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Gail

North Richland Hills, TX

#51330 Oct 31, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancellation of policies didn't matter what political party you belonged to that's for sure. Everyone is effected.
Paid Fox Troll
Gail

North Richland Hills, TX

#51331 Oct 31, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised. Today AP is reporting that numbers for navigators/call centers to assist in the New York Brooklyn area were incorrectly listed and instead people were getting a bakery, deli, skin care salon among other businesses. The lady that owned the bakery said she had over 100 calls and it disrupted her day. I bet it did.
Paid Fox Troll
Gail

North Richland Hills, TX

#51332 Oct 31, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Obamacare enrollment numbers are a disaster...
Here’s where some of the states stand so far:
1) Oregon: 0 private insurance; 56,000 Medicaid
2) Maryland: 3,100 enrolled; 82,473 to be automatically enrolled in Medicaid January 1
3) Colorado: 3,164 private insurance; 25,000 Medicaid
4) Washington: 3,084 private insurance; 21,865 Medicaid
5) Kentucky: 4,832 private insurance; 21,342 Medicaid
6) New York: 13,313 private insurance; 23,717 Medicaid
7) Connecticut: 1,897 private insurance; 1,857 Medicaid
The data from the 36 federally run exchanges at the failed site HealthCare.gov and some of the state exchanges have yet to be released.
Paid Fox Troll
Marge

North Richland Hills, TX

#51333 Oct 31, 2013
Fox News---We Deceive, You Believe.

It has been revealed that Fox News’ does practice using paid commenters with fake social media accounts, to deceive the online community. Members of Fox’s online PR staff created between twenty and a hundred fake profiles on social media accounts each. The accounts are used by PR staff in order to push the station’s extreme right-wing agenda.

The point of these fake commenters is not just to push a specific agenda. It’s also to deceive the unsuspecting public about the actual amount of support that exists for that agenda. Paid commenters use vicious attacks against anyone who posts an opposing opinion. Eventually the attacks have the effect of driving people with opposite views away from the targeted sites. This allows them to dominate the web with their fake profiles, while at the same time discouraging real people from participating in the discussion.

The right-wing agenda being pushed by these paid commenters, hired by Fox and other sources, doesn’t just include tax breaks for the rich and the myth of corporate person-hood. It includes racism, sexism, homophobia, hatred of the poor and much more.
Lisa

North Richland Hills, TX

#51334 Oct 31, 2013
Do not Feed the Trolls
Bud

North Richland Hills, TX

#51335 Oct 31, 2013
I was going to the office Halloween party as a republican, but I could not get my head up my azz.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#51336 Oct 31, 2013
Marge wrote:
Fox News---We Deceive, You Believe.

It has been revealed that Fox NewsÂ’ does practice using paid commenters with fake social media accounts, to deceive the online community. Members of FoxÂ’s online PR staff created between twenty and a hundred fake profiles on social media accounts each. The accounts are used by PR staff in order to push the stationÂ’s extreme right-wing agenda.

The point of these fake commenters is not just to push a specific agenda. ItÂ’s also to deceive the unsuspecting public about the actual amount of support that exists for that agenda. Paid commenters use vicious attacks against anyone who posts an opposing opinion. Eventually the attacks have the effect of driving people with opposite views away from the targeted sites. This allows them to dominate the web with their fake profiles, while at the same time discouraging real people from participating in the discussion.

The right-wing agenda being pushed by these paid commenters, hired by Fox and other sources, doesnÂ’t just include tax breaks for the rich and the myth of corporate person-hood. It includes racism, sexism, homophobia, hatred of the poor and much more.
So who is paying you to get on boards, talk to yourself for hours like you're 12 different people to bash republicans, and try to discount others?
JimBud

North Richland Hills, TX

#51337 Oct 31, 2013
A band of small goblins knocked on a door. An old fart, Packing Heat, answered the door and said that the candy was on the roof and if they waited long enough it would trickle down.

A small witch said: OH SH!T, a REPUBLICAN.
FYI

North Richland Hills, TX

#51338 Oct 31, 2013
To get rid of Witches,(ie--TAMARA, MistyGirl Fallin, Fake witches-- Packing Heat Buddy Boy, Doesntmatter)

THROW a Bucket of WATER on them.
Maddy

United States

#51339 Oct 31, 2013
CBS is reporting ObamaCare website repeatedly crashed from the first beta testing in September. The lines of code that will have to be re-written is huge with estimate of 5 million lines of code.

NBC's Lisa Meyers reports small businesses are having their insurance policies cancelled exactly the way the individual insurance all across the country is being cancelled. One business owner she interview will have his cost go up 400% because he must provide maternity care among other unwanted coverage for his 59 year old wife. Several new insurance requirements he and his wife will not ever use.
Bud

North Richland Hills, TX

#51340 Oct 31, 2013
Q. Why does TAMARA fly around on her broomstick?

A. Because her vacuum cleaner is too heavy!
TAMARA

North Richland Hills, TX

#51341 Oct 31, 2013
Q. Where does a vampire (Packing Heat) keep his 26 million?

A. In a blood bank.
Bud

United States

#51342 Oct 31, 2013
Maddy wrote:
CBS is reporting ObamaCare website repeatedly crashed from the first beta testing in September. The lines of code that will have to be re-written is huge with estimate of 5 million lines of code.
NBC's Lisa Meyers reports small businesses are having their insurance policies cancelled exactly the way the individual insurance all across the country is being cancelled. One business owner she interview will have his cost go up 400% because he must provide maternity care among other unwanted coverage for his 59 year old wife. Several new insurance requirements he and his wife will not ever use.
Sebelius: "men often do need maternity insurance" this statement cause an uproar of laughter throughout the hearing room yesterday.
Maddy

United States

#51343 Oct 31, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sebelius: "men often do need maternity insurance" this statement cause an uproar of laughter throughout the hearing room yesterday.
I know I watched the hearing yesterday. Her statement did cause a uproar of laughter, lol. Mary Landrieu(D)LA along with fellow democrat Joe Manchin(D)WV will introduce legislation to allow people to keep their individual insurance plans. So the defection is happening within the democratic ranks as more people are contacting their representatives furious that President Obama lied to them.

The democrats are blaming the insurance companies but I don't think that particular lie will work as it's fairly clear to the average voter the NEW REQUIREMENTS required by law under ObamaCare are what caused the insurances to cancelled policies.
Maddy

Grand Saline, TX

#51344 Oct 31, 2013
"Halloween" = an excuse for Me and Mary Fallin to dress up and be like sluts.
Packing Heat

Grand Saline, TX

#51345 Oct 31, 2013
This Halloween I'm going to dress up as Maury Povich and visit the hospital delivery room telling a guy he is not the father.
Mary Fallin

Grand Saline, TX

#51346 Oct 31, 2013
I'll be your trick if you'll be my treat.
DoesntMatter

Grand Saline, TX

#51347 Oct 31, 2013
This Halloween, the only Candy I'm interersted in swings from a pole and has daddy issues
TAMARA

Grand Saline, TX

#51348 Oct 31, 2013
Thank goodness for Halloween, all of a sudden, cobwebs in my house are decorations!
Bud

Grand Saline, TX

#51349 Oct 31, 2013
Two Republicans went to a Halloween party. Suddenly one said to the other, "A lady just rolled her eyes at me. What should I do?" "Be a gentleman and roll them back to her."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 4 min KatBrownKohl 950
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 7 min KatBrownKohl 389
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min WTSenior 150,021
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Demonicrats 153,775
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr fubar 18,448
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 55,576
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr 18WheelsNoBrainCells 31,059
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••