OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

United States

#51345 Oct 31, 2013
This Halloween I'm going to dress up as Maury Povich and visit the hospital delivery room telling a guy he is not the father.
Mary Fallin

United States

#51346 Oct 31, 2013
I'll be your trick if you'll be my treat.
DoesntMatter

United States

#51347 Oct 31, 2013
This Halloween, the only Candy I'm interersted in swings from a pole and has daddy issues
TAMARA

United States

#51348 Oct 31, 2013
Thank goodness for Halloween, all of a sudden, cobwebs in my house are decorations!
Bud

United States

#51349 Oct 31, 2013
Two Republicans went to a Halloween party. Suddenly one said to the other, "A lady just rolled her eyes at me. What should I do?" "Be a gentleman and roll them back to her."
Sam

United States

#51350 Oct 31, 2013
Q: Why was the girl afraid of Packing Heat?

A: He was all bite and no bark.
Sam

United States

#51351 Oct 31, 2013
Q: What happens when Packing heat and TAMARA meet?

A: It was love at first bite!
Jesse

United States

#51352 Oct 31, 2013
Q: How does MistyGirl flirt?

A: She bats her eyes.
MistyGirl

United States

#51353 Oct 31, 2013
Q: Why does Packing Heat consider himself a good artist?

A: Because he likes to draw blood!
MistyGirl

United States

#51354 Oct 31, 2013
Q: What kind of Republicans do ghosts haunt?

A: Dead Ends
Jesse

United States

#51355 Oct 31, 2013
Q: Where do Republicans go out?

A: Where they can get boooooo-ze.
Jesse

United States

#51356 Oct 31, 2013
Q: What's 6 inches long, 2 inches wide and drives MistyGirl, TAMARA, and Mary Fallin wild?

A: a $100 bill!
JimBud

United States

#51357 Oct 31, 2013
Q: Why don't People have any money?

A: Because Republicans milk them dry.
MistyGirl

United States

#51358 Oct 31, 2013
Q: What have Republican women governors and condoms got in common?
A: If they're not on your di**ck they're in your wallet.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#51359 Oct 31, 2013
CNN: Insurance Insiders 'Fear Retribution' from WH Amid Pressure to 'Keep Quiet' About Obamacare http://t.co/Ccb6wEhefx
Jimbo

United States

#51360 Oct 31, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
CNN: Insurance Insiders 'Fear Retribution' from WH Amid Pressure to 'Keep Quiet' About Obamacare http://t.co/Ccb6wEhefx
Thanks for the link. One of my buddies told me the democrats are trying to blame the whole insurance cancellations on the insurance companies. If I owned one of the companies I would tell the democrats listen you are the ones who screwed up the website and you are the ones who wrote and passed the law requiring my company to cancel old policies that don't meet your new requirements. Don't try to blame us for following the laws you wrote!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#51362 Oct 31, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the link. One of my buddies told me the democrats are trying to blame the whole insurance cancellations on the insurance companies. If I owned one of the companies I would tell the democrats listen you are the ones who screwed up the website and you are the ones who wrote and passed the law requiring my company to cancel old policies that don't meet your new requirements. Don't try to blame us for following the laws you wrote!
Yep. Scary thing is this administration threatening people and trying to quiet them. It's not new, but it is scary
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51363 Oct 31, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link. One of my buddies told me the democrats are trying to blame the whole insurance cancellations on the insurance companies. If I owned one of the companies I would tell the democrats listen you are the ones who screwed up the website and you are the ones who wrote and passed the law requiring my company to cancel old policies that don't meet your new requirements. Don't try to blame us for following the laws you wrote!
The Democrats now in office are getting good in blaming everyone else and refuse to stand responsible in their part of all the problems going on now in this country. For them to blame the health insurance companies is stupid when they hired the First Lady's friend to get the website up and going. I guess the Democrats thinks that is going to fly because don't you it has to be the Big Nasty Health Insurance Fault all the way.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51365 Oct 31, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Sebelius: "men often do need maternity insurance" this statement cause an uproar of laughter throughout the hearing room yesterday.

Yesterday's Lunch: Grilled Sebelius on toast... We called it "Sh!t-on-a-shingle"

That was a lot of fun...

Domestic Policies
Sebelius faced grilling at hearing on glitch-ridden Obamacare website rollout.(more like a fallout)

Funny how many Obama cronies just take the 5th. The only transparency in this administration is whats between their ears.

He owns it, she knows it and they blew it.

Hope she doesn't have his DNA on a blue dress.[sic]
Jimbo

United States

#51366 Oct 31, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>The Democrats now in office are getting good in blaming everyone else and refuse to stand responsible in their part of all the problems going on now in this country. For them to blame the health insurance companies is stupid when they hired the First Lady's friend to get the website up and going. I guess the Democrats thinks that is going to fly because don't you it has to be the Big Nasty Health Insurance Fault all the way.
This is how I see it. Democrats wrote this law without the help of republicans. They passed this law without one vote from the republicans. The insurance companies didn't pass the law the democrats did. The insurance companies didn't build the website the democrats in this administration are over all of that. Obama lied to the American people over and over again. He is a democrat.

So clearly the fault rest solely on the democrats in this administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Calvin_Coolish 240,171
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Sick Man Freud 84,405
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Pork 92,172
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,940
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) 10 hr Real Rick 8
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 28 WarForOil 11,311
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Aug 28 Sea Hawk 1,306
More from around the web